Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES  (Read 31551 times)
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:30:36 PM

Let's give some time to dev - personally believe in him, that he would do what he promised.

Now a good time to buy cheap WOCX
  Cool

Yes even i believe him and we should wait for update from him. And well it's a right time to get in those who are wondering to be a $WOCX investor.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:31:28 PM

Let's give some time to dev - personally believe in him, that he would do what he promised.

Cool

you trust someone you never seen before? really??

I will buy some when wocx will be 1 satochi , that case i will buy  10k ...no more  )))

It is cryptowold, nobody knows each other. You can think that it is a nerd making the coin, but it can be a hot student of 25 years old with nice ... Cheesy
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:32:18 PM

Cool

I will buy some when wocx will be 1 satochi , that case i will buy  10k ...no more  )))

have you seen BTC Dev ? well man everyone have it's own thought anyways you will be lucky one if you buy at 1 sat Smiley Cheers!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:36:06 PM

Cool

have you seen BTC Dev ? well man everyone have it's own thought anyways you will be lucky one if you buy at 1 sat Smiley Cheers!

I'm still holding a nice amount of coins... look at those high spam coins, what is wrong with XTP now? what happened with BT? I mean, maybe you have to ask the question here, maybe this coin is solid and is just one person trying to achieve something, and that cost time, if there was a typical pump & dump coin then he would already be gone.

Check my signature for a interesting ICO Wink
PTseller
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:41:22 PM

Cool

I'm still holding a nice amount of coins... look at those high spam coins, what is wrong with XTP now? what happened with BT? I mean, maybe you have to ask the question here, maybe this coin is solid and is just one person trying to achieve something, and that cost time, if there was a typical pump & dump coin then he would already be gone.

+1 so many people these days want to make quick money and that's all they need it, anyways i'm still holding some coins and i know this is a great coin but time will show everyone this is good or bad coin Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

Cool

+1 so many people these days want to make quick money and that's all they need it, anyways i'm still holding some coins and i know this is a great coin but time will show everyone this is good or bad coin Smiley

Yeap, indeed. if a coin doesn't give you a return of 20% in one day, they already start calling it scam. People have to remember then beginning time of BTC (i don't know it, as i was not in it at the beginning), but based on what i saw, BTC was trading years at low prices. Take a long approach on a coin , if dev is around then nothing is lost, and who knows.. BTC became big, LTC became big, maybe WOCX will also become big, not a lot of chance, but still, you never know.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:15:20 PM

Cool

Its fine. If you don't want to put your money on black here then you are welcome to put it on red somewhere else.  Cheesy
darwin72

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:59:14 PM

Still holding all ico coins....i am waiting better time to sell all my ico, hope dev will come with great news soon... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
darwin72

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:02:27 PM

Cool

Its fine. If you don't want to put your money on black here then you are welcome to put it on red somewhere else.  Cheesy
unlikely already did , otherwise i wouldn not anymore!
darwin72

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:08:43 PM

Cool

unfortunately already did buy some wocx scam coin at the ico prize, otherwise i wouldn not anymore!

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:22:46 PM

Ok  i have sold my ico coin ..thanks dev for this wonderfull coin you made !! Dont buy this coin you will be looser!

Still holding all ico coins....i am waiting better time to sell all my ico, hope dev will come with great news soon... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

So... where is the truth...?  Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
darwin72

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:58:05 PM

Ok  i have sold my ico coin ..thanks dev for this wonderfull coin you made !! Dont buy this coin you will be looser!

The truth? who know the truth....but just look at the market , volume  and dev , and than you can make your truth! but i would be very carefull...but if you like to risk , buy now some cheap wocx and wait next pump and dump! otherwise  i can suggest you GPH coin before prize will rise a lot! Good Luck anyway!
darwin72

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:04:40 AM

The truth? who know the truth....but just look at the market , volume  and dev , and than you can make your truth! but i would be very carefull...but if you like to risk , buy now some cheap wocx and wait next pump and dump! otherwise  i can suggest you GPH coin before prize will rise a lot! Good Luck anyway!
[/quoteI
I wonted to sell all my ico , than i did cancel my order  and   wait for next dump if will be ! If i sell now i will not get anythink for what i did pay for the ico ))
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:41:37 AM

I'am still holding, even bought up a lot in this dumps, thanks for that.
Think I got biggest bag by now lol
If I lose it all, no problem, when it hits x10/50 again, more then welcome, love the gamble Tongue
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:51:40 AM

If I lose it all, no problem, when it hits x10/50 again, more then welcome, love the gamble Tongue

Grin You never know, remember CANN, MARYJ,...
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:30:29 AM

Grin You never know, remember CANN, MARYJ,...
Yes mate, never know, I know all about that weed coins also, all gamble with big spikes.
Do almost know for sure WOCX will get a next momentum also
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:24:50 PM

Someone slowly accumulates cheap WOCX.

Had some good news soon from dev?
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:11:09 PM

war is finished?
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:17:46 PM

war is finished?

nope, we loose the battle, but we will win the war Smiley
darwin72

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:54:59 PM

dev is on holiday! tired about the war hi made on ico found he need little bit rest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: