Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES  (Read 31552 times)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:38:48 AM

I cant understand, where is the dev Huh Every 10 days he come to say "wocx is not dead" and thats it .....
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:33:00 PM

I cant understand, where is the dev Huh Every 10 days he come to say "wocx is not dead" and thats it .....

Developer is coding and doing maths. You wouldn't expect him to be online. I don't think this post realizes how much work goes into very small releases, let alone big releases.  

For example: Spreadcoin developers have spent 2 months coding and testing their servicenodes. Spreadcoin spent, another month rebuilding their website.  Dash coin spent 4 months doing the work needed fort their masternodes.

WOCX developer is busy, essentially they are in the zone doing coding and maths  Smiley
kosaet
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:59:25 PM

Developer is coding and doing maths. You wouldn't expect him to be online. I don't think this post realizes how much work goes into very small releases, let alone big releases.  

For example: Spreadcoin developers have spent 2 months coding and testing their servicenodes. Spreadcoin spent, another month rebuilding their website.  Dash coin spent 4 months doing the work needed fort their masternodes.

WOCX developer is busy, essentially they are in the zone doing coding and maths  Smiley

Mate, its not about to come and say "warnet is ready" and price go to the moon. I am here from long time, and i see devs like wocx dev many times. Placebo is out (not good sign) . ICO, ICO, ICO, gone, next ICO.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:44:57 PM

Mate, its not about to come and say "warnet is ready" and price go to the moon. I am here from long time, and i see devs like wocx dev many times. Placebo is out (not good sign) . ICO, ICO, ICO, gone, next ICO.

That makes no sense at all, you clearly did not invest in WOCX.

ICO was at 0.00000532. People who got tricked into dumping have lost out.
kosaet
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:36:41 PM

How do you know, that i not invest in this shit ?  I was mining him and buy too, diff, price, its MY proiblem, not yours !!! I am totaly plus on this mega scam, but want MORE. Who are you to tell me what i do HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

How do you know, that i not invest in this shit ?  I was mining him and buy too, diff, price, its MY proiblem, not yours !!! I am totaly plus on this mega scam, but want MORE. Who are you to tell me what i do HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

English plz?
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:03:53 PM

You should know ICO price, at least.

There a private groups, who specialize in crashing crypto currencies. They buy up crypto currencies at cheap prices by tricking owners.

Clearly, easy to do with new alts, with many development tasks for the developer (team), which could suffer from delays due to the difficulty in coding and maths.

You should know all this stuff.

Sorry to hear, you forgot these basics facts and got tricked into dumping.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:37:52 PM

There a private groups, who specialize in crashing crypto currencies. They buy up crypto currencies at cheap prices by tricking owners.

Clearly, easy to do with new alts, with many development tasks for the developer (team), which could suffer from delays due to the difficulty in coding and maths.

Indeed, a lot of private groups try to crash crypto currencies and buy them up cheap and then pump it when they believe it is the right time.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:19:12 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 02:27:18 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Indeed, a lot of private groups try to crash crypto currencies and buy them up cheap and then pump it when they believe it is the right time.

Look at one of the older crypto currencies to see the a big private group in operation, they took the price down to 0.00025BTC and now they have it trading at 0.000134BTC  Shocked

Huge, turnaround in just 2 weeks  Cheesy
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:27:03 PM

dev still alive?? Huh
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

dev still alive?? Huh

I would imagine, the developer's head is exploding with the difficulty of doing a Steam integration with this crypto.

Probably, the hardest innovation integration out there for a new alt Smiley
WarofCoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:47:26 PM

Sorry, Bitcointalk was down for a few days.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:10:16 PM

Great, i just bought 41k coins  Grin
WarofCoins (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:49:10 AM

Major updates are coming soon.

Trying to get on Trex. Hired people to promote WOCX.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:23:16 PM

Major updates are coming soon.

Trying to get on Trex. Hired people to promote WOCX.

Thank you, for keeping us up to date Smiley
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:33:11 PM

Argghhh iam late to buy
Yesterday i think this coin is dead

===Sempak===
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:16:34 PM

Argghhh iam late to buy

Hmm ICO price was about 6K, we had prices till 50K before, all on CCEX!
IF we get this back at 50K it makes me happy, love to support and buy some more coins up on our way up.

Dev please give us some more information..
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:27:50 PM

Argghhh iam late to buy

IF we get this back at 50K it makes me happy, love to support and buy some more coins up on our way up.

if it hit 50k then i will go on holiday to Ibiza Cheesy
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:55:43 PM

Argghhh iam late to buy

if it hit 50k then i will go on holiday to Ibiza Cheesy

I think dev acumulation and buy more in lowest price after than he online
Offline to scared people sell his coin
Buy more and comeback to up price

===Sempak===
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:58:21 PM

Good news dev and look forward to more.

I told you that it is worth to be patient  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: