Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188338 times)
Mightybear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:26:57 PM

Price moving up on polo
Let's hope it keeps on moving up
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:05:00 PM

We're back on the track! The code underwent some major changes and the wallet swap is mandatory. The OP is updated with latest versions but here's the link anyway: Wallet Download
Make sure that you use these nodes:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219
Bittrex is informed about fork and asked for a few extra days so we could have enough time to withdraw our funds before they remove the wallet. The actuall daadline is June 5th. The update will follow as soon as they get back to us. If you're having a truble compiling the new client from the source or need any sort of guidance feel free to contact this gnarly dude above or shavers.
And all of you supporting us through these restless waters will get rewarded with some sweet stuff from our kitchen.

GMC Fondation

Easiest way to add the nodes is by going to the debug console in the wallet and add:

Code:
addnode 104.193.43.106 add

And

Code:
addnode 108.61.29.219 add

Waiting to see if they connect now.

It's better to put them in your gamecredits.conf file. then if your peers get messed up, or whatever random event tries to ruin your day, the base nodes will just be there.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:54:50 PM

Good work everyone. Nice to see the issues resolved. Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:59:08 AM

Hey Bio, another quality job well done. Im going to post an article on my site, as this is a quality coin thats going places. People deserve to know about it.  I FULLY endorse this coin. Also plz post the address to your wallet. Im going to send you everything sitting on Bittrex. You truly went the extra mile here!! THANK YOU!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:03:39 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 11:16:17 AM by batesresearch

Great work guys! You are a strong and dedicated team and that's what crypto needs. I have just posted on twitter that the GameCredits discount offer is still live on CryptoCloudhosting.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
dannyprats

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:57:05 PM

any WORKING pool for GMC..??  Huh
GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:29:19 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:58:23 PM by GMC Foundation

any WORKING pool for GMC..??  Huh

Sure, there's a list in the OP. http://gmc.acidpool.com/ Another one will be up during the day.

As you already know Bittrex wallet is fully functional and the deadline for withrawal is extended till June 12th.
We tend to update the OP as soon as changes/updates happen and you may rely to the info provided there.
If there's anything we missed or you have a concern with, we encourage you to ask here.

The other important note is about Comkort - They cease to exsist.
Code:
Dear Users,
Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.
In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.
Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.
We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.
We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.
The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )
Withdraw and possible issues
During withdraw you can get error. Don't panic. Just let us know creating support ticket and we will fix it.
We wish you all best of luck.

Once again, don't forget to update your wallets to the latest version (mandatory update) and use the following nodes:
Code:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219
And don't forget to backup your wallet.dat every once in a while peeps! I hope one of our next releases will contain an auto backup function which will make a nice addition to safety and make life easier.

Take care everyone!

P.S. Cheers Bates! We appreciate your help and support.

neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

Sure, there's a list in the OP. http://gmc.acidpool.com/ Another one will be up during the day.

As you already know Bittrex wallet is fully functional and the deadline for withrawal is extended till June 12th.
We tend to update the OP as soon as changes/updates happen and you may rely to the info provided there.
If there's anything we missed or you have a concern with, we encourage you to ask here.

Code:
Dear Users,
Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.
In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.
Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.
We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.
We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.
The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )
During withdraw you can get error. Don't panic. Just let us know creating support ticket and we will fix it.

Once again, don't forget to update your wallets to the latest version (mandatory update) and use the following nodes:
Code:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219
And don't forget to backup your wallet.dat every once in a while peeps! I hope one of our next releases will contain an auto backup function which will make a nice addition to safety and make life easier.

Take care everyone!

Code:
Dear Users,

Code:
addnode=104.193.43.106
addnode=108.61.29.219

Take care everyone!

Big Thanks to Biomech and Noise23!You rocking guys!

shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:38:17 PM

Just a little heads up: Resources added to the main OP.

http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org//
From here you can link to the pool, block explorer, and to a continuously updated bootstrap.dat file.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:46:12 PM

Just a little heads up: Resources added to the main OP.

http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org//
From here you can link to the pool, block explorer, and to a continuously updated bootstrap.dat file.

One thing I failed to note when I asked Shavers to add that Cheesy The pool is not up at the moment. You'll get a dead link. I'll have it back up very soon. Had outside issues AND the chain going south to contend with.
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:22:43 PM

Guys, did someone recently transferred successfully GMC to Poloniex? I did 2 transactions, but no one arrived (yesterday and today in the morning). GMC wallet is the last version and on the right block.
shavers

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:13:34 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 09:57:27 AM by shavers

Guys, did someone recently transferred successfully GMC to Poloniex? I did 2 transactions, but no one arrived (yesterday and today in the morning). GMC wallet is the last version and on the right block.

johnnysof, i'm sure Poloniex is working on it as we speak. They have few fair yet strict rules with their users protection in first place.
Although this doesn't sound comforting to you atm Smiley Anyway, they'll show up soon.

johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:32:00 AM

johnnysof, i'm sure Poloniex is working on it as we speak. They have few fair yet strict rules with their users protection in first place.
Although this doesn't sound conforting to you atm Smiley Anyway, they'll show up soon.

Hi shavers, thanks. I see! Just wanted to be sure the problem is on their site.
Cheers
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:23:08 AM

Although this doesn't sound conforting to you atm Smiley Anyway, they'll show up soon.

Hi shavers, thanks. I see! Just wanted to be sure the problem is on their site.
Cheers

Yes, though I'm not sure to characterise it as a problem yet Cheesy They are working with us, and are being very cautious to be sure all is copacetic. I don't have a time line, but they are working on it. My suspicion from our talks is that they want to observe the block chain for a little bit before going live to make sure we actually fixed it. A bit annoying in the short term, but it's good to know they take their duties serious, ne?
shavers

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:12:41 PM

Update: a new pool is up. Biomech's GameCredits Pool

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:40:19 PM

Update: a new pool is up. Biomech's GameCredits Pool

Pool is now tested and working correctly. Tried PPS, and it was too much of a hassle. MPOS works great for PPLNS, which is now what it is. All previous registrations are gone, as the old pool and the block chain disaster caused a major DB problem. I believe everyone who was owed has been paid out. Tell me if I'm wrong. New pool is fully functional, but has a lot of cosmetic work to be done yet. So expect it to look a bit different from day to day. All mining functions are tested and working good. Everything I change from here out will either be cosmetic or additional functions like an IRC chat window.

I also want to mention that gmc.acidpool.com is run by noise23, and is also a very good pool. Let's try to get the hashrate spread around between at least those two. I'm not really in it for the profit (though I certainly won't mind Cheesy ), so anyone wants to put up a pool, GO FOR IT! If I'm able to assist, I will. I know MPOS and crypto-expert stratum very well. NOMP, in my arrogant opinion, is an abortion, but UNOMP looks pretty nice for that type of pool. No clue on P2pool, but it would be cool if GMC had one. My pool's link is in my sig, and if you go directly to gmc.cryptocloudhosting.com, you can also link to the block explorer and a continuously updated bootstrap file.

Happy Mining!
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:59:12 PM

ATTENTION MINERS!

I would be more concerned if I didn't know and trust the operator of acidpool, but it remains a problem. Over 80 percent of the network is on ONE pool. I cordially invite you all to solo mine, load balance between mine and his, or set up a pool of your own so that we are more secure.

Thanks!
shavers

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:06:28 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 09:12:24 AM by shavers

Web Wallet is ready! Well not quite polished yet but fully functional Smiley  http://wallet.gamecredits.net/

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:51:58 AM

Web Wallet is ready! Well not quite polished yet but fully functional Smiley  http://wallet.gamecredits.net/

Good job! So much progress! I also checked out the main site and that does look really polished! Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:57:56 AM

Good job! So much progress! I also checked out the main site and that does look really polished! Smiley

We're gettin' places!

It's gone pretty well with the team in the last few days. Lots of energy, lots of ideas, and as you have seen... quite a lot of work Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: