Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188343 times)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:12:34 PM

Exactly Mightybear!
TurboCharged - exclusive preview!

http://bitcoinist.net/turbocharged-new-racer-supporting-gamecredits/ -The whole article on Bitcoinist

Great!!!
I am impressed of the growth. I remember times, where GMC cost 1 or 2 Sat. And now this! Respect from my side.

AND.... you failed.... Sorry but i see no Message in that spot. It is a spot for the Game or the Coin?
And i can download it on your page? Oh i forgot, there are no downloads on your page.

So i have now, more question marks over my head as before.
Please guys... fix first the problems before you make more and more commercials.
I see no sense in that actions... nobody can grap that coin or game on your page... no outgoing links to that game,the coinwallet or a pool list...... thats frustrated

There's nothing to be fixed. The website is game dev/game community oriented. No cheap download section. For all QT client die hard fans there's a download section on the OP. There will be one super secure wallet accessible from the game launcher. Try to step out from crypto stigma for a second, it's not that difficult. You'll se the vast new horizon there. On the other hand, since you don't understand the trailer (spot as you called it) - don't even bother. Let alone get frustrated over GMC, nobody wants that.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 09:58:42 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 10:13:25 PM by SpAcEDeViL

Exactly Mightybear!

http://bitcoinist.net/turbocharged-new-racer-supporting-gamecredits/ -The whole article on Bitcoinist

Great!!!
I am impressed of the growth. I remember times, where GMC cost 1 or 2 Sat. And now this! Respect from my side.

AND.... you failed.... Sorry but i see no Message in that spot. It is a spot for the Game or the Coin?
And i can download it on your page? Oh i forgot, there are no downloads on your page.

Please guys... fix first the problems before you make more and more commercials.
I see no sense in that actions... nobody can grap that coin or game on your page... no outgoing links to that game,the coinwallet or a pool list...... thats frustrated

You dumped?Beeeeep,wrong decision....
Welcome on my ignore list.

Welcome on my Ignore list too. I dont know where you are. AND HY... inessential.
I hate people, that cant have constructive criticism.

So, and you are a member of the team??... lol...
on the first, i loved that idea, only the wallet handling is.... bad. But now, when i see, that a GMC team member give a fuck on user response.
I sell all my coins. And when a friend ask me to that.... i warn him for that.

GMC IS DEAD for me.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:11:25 PM

Exactly Mightybear!

Great!!!

I'm rather tired of being nice. So...

If you cannot compile a wallet from source as a LINUX user, I suggest you return to Microsoft where you belong. Development workes in parallel, and some departments get ahead of others. Our site is being updated daily, sometimes hourly, and the wallet upgrades (yes UPGRADES!!! the current one works very well!!!) are a bit behind. We are not going to sit on our thumbs till a prettier version is ready, we're going to keep working until all the pieces come together, and then make more pieces. That is how it works. We're NOT Sony, we don't have thousands of people doing this stuff on a Rapid Deployment Schedule. They can hide their progress and mistakes, we cannot. Pointing out a mistake we've made (if it even is one) is one thing. Bringing FUD for the OBVIOUS purpose of being a jackass is another animal altogether. Get Thee Hence.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:54:51 AM

I never really like to respond during arguments like this, but since my experience with the team is very positive,  I just want to share my opinion is a very positive one.   You guys took a coin that was struggling and gave it a new purpose.  It is still a long road ahead,  so I'm just going to be patient and enjoy the ride.

@spacedevil: sorry that you have a different experience,  so probably best to sell and invest in other coins.  Don't become a fudder out of spite, please.  ☺

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:40:25 AM

I never really like to respond during arguments like this, but since my experience with the team is very positive,  I just want to share my opinion is a very positive one.   You guys took a coin that was struggling and gave it a new purpose.  It is still a long road ahead,  so I'm just going to be patient and enjoy the ride.

@spacedevil: sorry that you have a different experience,  so probably best to sell and invest in other coins.  Don't become a fudder out of spite, please.  ☺

Thanks, Jonesd.

I was a bit over the top there, but I have tried with this guy. Spacedevil, I don't retract anything I've said, but I do apologise for my tone.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:02:45 AM

Thanks, Jonesd.

I was a bit over the top there, but I have tried with this guy. Spacedevil, I don't retract anything I've said, but I do apologise for my tone.

I've been there, trying to keep my patience and failing many times. Smiley

Only way to counter fud is by just keep fighting the good fight and don't let it stop you. Just know, there are people here that see the value.

shavers

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:50:08 AM

Stonerboy

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

ALL IN!

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:37:06 AM

Can't wait  Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:44:23 AM

Thanks, Jonesd.

I've been there, trying to keep my patience and failing many times. Smiley

Only way to counter fud is by just keep fighting the good fight and don't let it stop you. Just know, there are people here that see the value.

I totally agree, we had the same with our coin over and over and I am sure it's just either impatient peeps wanting to make a quick buck from the coins or just rival gang Devs wanting to nastily bring nice coins down. Keep up the good work and don't let anything or anyone get to you.. Those who appreciate your hard efforts can see the truth as it stands..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:19:58 PM

Goodmorning , i see Bootstrap file download  (updated every 4 hrs)  on OP , but is 49 week old !! where can I download a more recent bootstrap?
shavers

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:38:20 PM

Goodmorning , i see Bootstrap file download  (updated every 4 hrs)  on OP , but is 49 week old !! where can I download a more recent bootstrap?
That's odd... Should have sync up to the latest block. You may check out our IRC channel or join Forum for help.

GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:30:14 PM

Check out the latest GameCredits news on

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:26:53 PM

That's odd... Should have sync up to the latest block. You may check out our IRC channel or join Forum for help.

It's actually about three weeks behind. The script kept crashing the server. I will update it today manually. I've no idea where this 49 weeks comes from.

bear in mind that a bootstrap does take a few hours to work. It's much faster than syncing from zero, but nowhere near instant.
shavers

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:02:39 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 11:54:26 AM by shavers

Goodmorning , i see Bootstrap file download  (updated every 4 hrs)  on OP , but is 49 week old !! where can I download a more recent bootstrap?

It's actually about three weeks behind. The script kept crashing the server. I will update it today manually. I've no idea where this 49 weeks comes from.

bear in mind that a bootstrap does take a few hours to work. It's much faster than syncing from zero, but nowhere near instant.

Ah, that's sorted already, Paolo joined me on IRC and we got it to work.

Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:47:05 PM

Damnit I was so excited when I sold 600k at 400satoshi..... And now this....
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:00:43 PM

At what price did you buy it?

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 10:51:26 PM

Well if you made profit, it's all good.  Honestly, the future is bright with GMC...

Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:28:11 PM

Like 250

I was like hell yeah, double.... Man that could have been like 10x
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:28:06 AM

Like 250

Buckle up and hang on Cheesy

Love your screen name, by the way Cheesy
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:03:17 AM

Like 250

I have been there many times. I sold blackcoin in the early days when it doubled.  It rose to many more times that level.  Now, I only sell coins to recoup my investment and keep the rest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: