Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188345 times)
NASdaq

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:40:01 AM

I hope whoever's holding those bags that got bought all the way down is rich enough not to care.  Shocked

Will we rebound?  Huh

highly likely, looks like it has started already

Rebound? This coin is rising so fast that a couple of small dumps are inevitable.  This puts coins of weak holders in the hands of new supporters.  I'm gonna hold anyhow, as i already have my initial investment back, so everything else is profit ☺

caution, if the market gets too hot too quickly it'll cook folk. ease back is better than a crash IMO

holster your weapons
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:01:56 PM

I'd love to get in on this!  Where am I able to buy them?

you can try to buy with a number of BTC, exchange it and get the game credits. you can try if you have not signed up https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=GMC_BTC

click the list and have fun  Wink

And let's not forget, this is a mineable coin Cheesy There are several pools in the OP. I recommend acidpool, and GMC! (which I operate) is always up.

acidpool sir? http://gmc.acidpool.com/ in here? someday I'll try it, probably tomorrow, wait me to mine GMC  Grin
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:27:11 PM

Guys I want to support Gamecredits, and I am going to mine only at Biomechs pool. Bio, hopefully you have your pool set at atleast 1% or I will set a manual donation. Guys please join me at Biomechs official pool and show your support, there will be LOADS of hashpower there.

Join me please: http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org/GMC/public/index.php

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 03:37:55 PM

I'll drop the Fee to 0% on gmc.suprnova.cc and throw some extra hash in Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:09:36 PM

Hey bio there are still issues on your pool. Its showing only about 1% of my speed and very low payouts. I dont know if OCminer would be kind enough to look at it for you Wink

For now Ill head over to acid

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 04:14:39 PM

Price rising... What is everyone aiming for?
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:36:10 PM

We're going for the 384,400 km or 238,900 miles. Google it Wink

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:07:39 PM

Hey bio there are still issues on your pool. Its showing only about 1% of my speed and very low payouts. I dont know if OCminer would be kind enough to look at it for you Wink

For now Ill head over to acid

Vegas

I think I found the problem. I'm overrunning the memory. Gonna set the swap a lot higher, and see if that fixes it. Even low hash rigs like mine are only showing like 80%. I'll update, but yes, for now, it would be better to use acidpool or suprnova. I'll keep y'all posted.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:10:18 PM

Diana is a false goddess. Change that focus to 140 million miles Cheesy Takes about the same fuel, and has resources to make a new home for humanity.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

EVERYBODY OUT DA POOL!!!!

The server it's running on has proven inadequate. Batesresearch is providing us with a much higher spec server and we're migrating the pool, block explorer, and seeder over the course of the day. I'd prefer everyone currently mining goes to their backups until it's all transferred. There is always the possibility that it will be smooth and no hiccups... But me and Mr. Murphy have a long standing personal relationship, and it's not a good one Cheesy

To reiterate, the GMC pool is being migrated to a new server. If you don't have a failover set, do so now. Preferably, go there. I will announce when everything is stable again. This will hopefully cure the issues we've been having with hashrate, plus give me enough room to grow as we continue to rise to power.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:35:38 PM

Diana is a false goddess. Change that focus to 140 million miles Cheesy Takes about the same fuel, and has resources to make a new home for humanity.

Forgot that we already reached the 238,9k and going to the next level Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
killacam8888

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:26:08 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 08:10:43 PM by killacam8888

IDEA:

Contact  www.addictinggames.com and get them to feature GMC games when we start poppin more out...

they could be interested ? ....may be a great marketing move. I have used this site since it launched many years ago.

QUOTE FROM THEIR WEB PAGE:

"Addicting Games is the largest source of the best free online games including funny games, flash games, arcade games, dress-up games, internet games, shooting games, word games, RPG games, racing games, and much more. Play Games on the One-and-Only Addicting Games! Whatever game you feel like turning on, we've got it here. Including free online games! With tons of reviews & ratings, gamers of all skill levels are sure to find hot new games every day. This is the best place on the web to play games for free! Thousands of choices from some of the best developers around, like Armor Games, Games2Win, and even yours truly, Addicting Games! If you're ready to start playing right now, simply choose from the following categories: Action, Sports, Puzzle & Board, Shooting, Arcade & Classic, Strategy, Adventure, Life & Style, & NewsGames.
Submit a Game: Don't just play games on AddictingGames.com, submit them! Give the gift of fun to fellow gamers. Submit your game now and we might put it in front of an audience of millions. We may even sponsor it for cash! Simply upload your game directly to the Addicting Games website using the game submission form. We'll take a peek, and if it checks out, we'll promote it on our website, give you all the credit and link back to your site. Submit your game here and who knows you could be famous!
Embed Your Favorite Games: Add your favorite games from AddictingGames.com to your Blog, MySpace or Facebook page, and beyond so you can play on your own website or webpage! Just copy and paste the codes we make available here. And check back often! We keep the list updated with the latest and greatest free online games!".
GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 09:46:41 PM

Latest Mac and Linux clients added to the OP.
OSX: http://gamecredits.net/client/latest_version/Mac/GameCredits-Qt.zip
Nix: http://gamecredits.net/client/latest_version/linux/gmc-0.9.4.4.linux-64.tar.gz
Enjoy! Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:38:08 AM

Update on the GMC! pool. It's been successfully migrated to a much larger server. I still got some backend tweaking to do to make it run smoother, but it should be ok now. One of you guys with large hashpower, could you do me the favor of pointin' that cannon my way and see if it is reporting correctly now? give it at least twelve minutes, because the stats only update every three. That will be changing, since the new server can handle the load Cheesy
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:14:44 PM

IDEA:

Contact  www.addictinggames.com and get them to feature GMC games when we start poppin more out...

they could be interested ? ....may be a great marketing move. I have used this site since it launched many years ago.

QUOTE FROM THEIR WEB PAGE:

"Addicting Games is the largest source of the best free online games including funny games, flash games, arcade games, dress-up games, internet games, shooting games, word games, RPG games, racing games, and much more. Play Games on the One-and-Only Addicting Games! Whatever game you feel like turning on, we've got it here. Including free online games! With tons of reviews & ratings, gamers of all skill levels are sure to find hot new games every day. This is the best place on the web to play games for free! Thousands of choices from some of the best developers around, like Armor Games, Games2Win, and even yours truly, Addicting Games! If you're ready to start playing right now, simply choose from the following categories: Action, Sports, Puzzle & Board, Shooting, Arcade & Classic, Strategy, Adventure, Life & Style, & NewsGames.
Submit a Game: Don't just play games on AddictingGames.com, submit them! Give the gift of fun to fellow gamers. Submit your game now and we might put it in front of an audience of millions. We may even sponsor it for cash! Simply upload your game directly to the Addicting Games website using the game submission form. We'll take a peek, and if it checks out, we'll promote it on our website, give you all the credit and link back to your site. Submit your game here and who knows you could be famous!
Embed Your Favorite Games: Add your favorite games from AddictingGames.com to your Blog, MySpace or Facebook page, and beyond so you can play on your own website or webpage! Just copy and paste the codes we make available here. And check back often! We keep the list updated with the latest and greatest free online games!".
This could be pretty interesting for GMC as well  Smiley http://www.engadget.com/2015/08/06/nicki-minaj-jason-statham-mobile-games/
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:27:17 PM

If you guys can get Supercell, that would be beserk.
They have the right mindset by making killing addictive games,
while in-game purchases seem to be very attractive.
For instance HayDay; lots of people play, but you'll need a CC .
This is where GMC kicks in.

gl
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:21:31 PM

Heya

Just FYI that we've added GMC to be mined on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their GMC just by entering their GMC address in their user settings.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:45:37 PM

If you guys can get Supercell, that would be beserk.
They have the right mindset by making killing addictive games,
while in-game purchases seem to be very attractive.
For instance HayDay; lots of people play, but you'll need a CC .
This is where GMC kicks in.

gl

Yeah, they're a good one. Clash of Clans is very well designed in my opinion. It's very simple and easy to get in to, but there's a lot of underlying strategy for players who want to get serious. And the in-game purchases are straight forward and not forced on people.
neiq

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:34:16 PM

Hey is anyone using MPOS with Nomp on Ubuntu ? I got everything up and running on my own personal private pool but if i request payment.(From myself of course) it sends just fine to my offline wallet but if i go to http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org:3001/ and look at the transaction the time stamp is : 1st Jan 1970 01:00:00 with 1160133 confirmations.

If been searching forums for the past few hours... Please point me in the right direction
El_Nickio

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:38:26 PM

Update on the GMC! pool. It's been successfully migrated to a much larger server. I still got some backend tweaking to do to make it run smoother, but it should be ok now. One of you guys with large hashpower, could you do me the favor of pointin' that cannon my way and see if it is reporting correctly now? give it at least twelve minutes, because the stats only update every three. That will be changing, since the new server can handle the load Cheesy

Hey Biomech - just pointed one of my Titan's at you - same problem I'm afraid  Angry Huh Embarrassed Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: