Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188345 times)
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:31:29 PM

Anyone actually had a race yet?? I've transferred 1500 GMC to my wallet n logged on, bought a car, tried to race both betting and practice and it just hangs with therapeutic music playing for hours... Any help?

Really? Hmm - okay (can you post your username & we can try to see what the problem is - Thanks)

Yes, we have had thousands of races during the testing phase...multiple testers with various different PC's

If your PC is not more than 5 years old it should work fine....have you tried lowering the graphics settings?

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:41:21 PM

Anyone actually had a race yet?? I've transferred 1500 GMC to my wallet n logged on, bought a car, tried to race both betting and practice and it just hangs with therapeutic music playing for hours... Any help?

Really? Hmm - okay (can you post your username & we can try to see what the problem is - Thanks)

Yes, we have had thousands of races during the testing phase...multiple testers with various different PC's

If your PC is not more than 5 years old it should work fine....have you tried lowering the graphics settings?

Hey, yeah my computer isn't great its a little netbook, but I have the game on lowest graphics setting and I do play older low graphics games on it easily with no problems. My username is pinkman12345 same as here! Thanks for checking out the problem hope its easy. Thanks for the quick response too!!

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:42:19 PM

Hey, yeah my computer isn't great its a little netbook, but I have the game on lowest graphics setting and I do play older low graphics games on it easily with no problems. My username is pinkman12345 same as here! Thanks for checking out the problem hope its easy. Thanks for the quick response too!!

NP - we will keep you posted.

CISSP | PMP | CEH

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:45:02 PM

I send some GMC to the new webwallet ( which worked perfectly)  but now the coins dont show up in the game so I can start nothing

do I have to do something else?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:45:36 PM

How does the GMC community feel about a Testing Area solely for comments and questions, Tips & Tricks, etc...perhaps via Slack ?

Cheers,
Victor

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:46:48 PM

I send some GMC to the new webwallet ( which worked perfectly)  but now the coins dont show up in the game so I can start nothing

No, nothing else to do...

However you do need to wait for the 14 confirmations...has the TX fully confirmed?

CISSP | PMP | CEH

meyer

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:57:17 PM

However you do need to wait for the 14 confirmations...has the TX fully confirmed?

made the transfer this morning and it shows up in the webwallet

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:29:51 PM

OK - working on it...will keep you posted

Thank you for the support

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:34:11 PM

Hey Guys...We need y'all to help us by providing us with feedback on the virtues and shortcomings of the game to see which features we should prioritize on  --  Thanks

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:07:45 PM

Hey Guys...We need y'all to help us by providing us with feedback on the virtues and shortcomings of the game to see which features we should prioritize on  --  Thanks

Okay Guys - Test the system and provide us feedback.

If you do provide us with feedback about current issues we will pay out 10 GMC per issue submitted with Screen Shot of the Problem....just post it with your GMC address

(You can take a Screen shot in the game by pressing F12)

CISSP | PMP | CEH

denago

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:39:55 PM

Wow i't been a while since i was on this forum but anyway,....following this project from beginning (the gamerscoin beginning) and let me just say that you guys are doing wonderful job here WinkWink,...i tested the game a little (took me 2h instantly) :S,...i don't quite understand how you earn cash in game when it's just start flowing i just know higher the rank more cash Cheesy but i think we are gathering it little too fast,...no one isn't gonna buy car for 1k gamecredits if he can easily get 1M cash Wink and the 2nd note is on ghost cars,...after 6-10 games ghost cars start to dispiriting you should check that out,...i still see the position changing but there are no other cars around Wink

But the game does look superb, can't wait for updates Wink keep up the good work Cheesy

EDIT: totally forgot,...creating web wallet instant,...sending 10GMC straight from poloniex ~3-4min and then you're ready to play Wink so as far as the platform goes it is really good, but converting it form $ is probably a little more work Cheesy
CuriousCat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 09:51:03 PM

Wow i't been a while since i was on this forum but anyway,....following this project from beginning (the gamerscoin beginning) and let me just say that you guys are doing wonderful job here WinkWink,...i tested the game a little (took me 2h instantly) :S,...i don't quite understand how you earn cash in game when it's just start flowing i just know higher the rank more cash Cheesy but i think we are gathering it little too fast,...no one isn't gonna buy car for 1k gamecredits if he can easily get 1M cash Wink and the 2nd note is on ghost cars,...after 6-10 games ghost cars start to dispiriting you should check that out,...i still see the position changing but there are no other cars around Wink

But the game does look superb, can't wait for updates Wink keep up the good work Cheesy

EDIT: totally forgot,...creating web wallet instant,...sending 10GMC straight from poloniex ~3-4min and then you're ready to play Wink so as far as the platform goes it is really good, but converting it form $ is probably a little more work Cheesy
Purchasing GMC for $$ is something we plan to implement very shortly and will not have the confirmation bit. The GMCs will be available immediately.

As for the issues in the first part of the post... we're aware of some problems and are working on getting the new version out with a myriad of fixes and upgrades.
Thank you for playing and supporting our project!
82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:25:40 PM

Purchasing GMC for $$ is something we plan to implement very shortly and will not have the confirmation bit. The GMCs will be available immediately.

As for the issues in the first part of the post... we're aware of some problems and are working on getting the new version out with a myriad of fixes and upgrades.
Thank you for playing and supporting our project!

Agreed - Thank you for your input, we will continue to improve upon every aspect of the game & platform.

Thanks - keep the input & Ideas coming guys

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:15:33 AM

There should be an update within the next couple days addressing mostly all the concerns mentioned so far.

CISSP | PMP | CEH

tdokta

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:38:46 AM

There should be an update within the next couple days addressing mostly all the concerns mentioned so far.

great to see the support happening here. seeing developers standing beside their products makes for bigger network confidence. thanks :-)
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:09:46 AM

My longest holding of an Alt ever. Worth the wait.
Sometimes patience pays.

Good work! And great project! Keep it up.
meyer

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:39:13 AM

OK - working on it...will keep you posted

Thank you for the support

tried today and everything worked perfectly! I downloaded the new version and everything was fine after just a minute.
Great support, and cool game!

Thanks & all the best to you

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:47:48 AM

LMAO FUD moves in soon as product is about to drop. Someone missed out. Everyone will be able to see now how GMC can work.

Way to bump your post count for absolutely nothing.  I went to the site, saw some pictures, missed the ONE guy in it and you call that FUD?  Get a fucking life moron.

Go find your "asians", uneducated buffoon. 

Jeezus, I steip out for a couple days and a fight breaks out. I miss all the fun Cheesy

Truth is, we're not all in one place, that's just CuriousCat's people. If all goes well, even half as well as our low aim, all the core team will indeed be in one picture...

On the beach, sippin' drinks and toasting the gamers Cheesy
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:42:18 PM

I withdraw my GMC from bittrex to polo ,But could not received my coin ,why ?
My polo address is  GeY4jZ1MvKXmgYhNqJmVzSf2HNQrxChDMA

The txid is :

205946cc83118c774b92ecb0d46235c49063f95836c0f55bcda79ad086303d76
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:40:35 PM

I withdraw my GMC from bittrex to polo ,But could not received my coin ,why ?
My polo address is  GeY4jZ1MvKXmgYhNqJmVzSf2HNQrxChDMA

The txid is :

205946cc83118c774b92ecb0d46235c49063f95836c0f55bcda79ad086303d76

if this isn't already resolved, contact Polo directly and open a ticket. I just looked it up in the block explorer, and it has confirmed.

85 confirmations as of this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: