Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188345 times)
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:04:14 PM

Update

TurboCharged game will be temporarily disabled

We are Conducting Maintenance:

- To mitigate possible security threat and exploit management tasks

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:06:27 PM

Update

Thank you. Appreciate the hard work.
82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

My longest holding of an Alt ever. Worth the wait.
Sometimes patience pays.

Good work! And great project! Keep it up.

Thank you for your continued support

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:10:30 PM

Update

Thank you. Appreciate the hard work.

Likewise, thank you for being an active member of our community Cheesy

CISSP | PMP | CEH

device

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:53:20 PM

Vrhunsko Cool

https://vid.me/Qui7

82ndabnmedic

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:36:54 PM

TurboCharged Game is back online, However with betting disabled at the moment....we need y'all racing & filling the last 3 tracks with good ghost racers. Please Play and Finish your races so that the ghosts can be saved.

Betting will be re-enabled in a couple of days once we have sufficient ghosts to compete in  all tracks Cheesy

CISSP | PMP | CEH

CuriousCat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:40:44 PM

Is that played with a projector? Nice setup, man! Smiley
Blazin8888

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:46:49 PM

Price seems to be holding strong. I know ill keep on buying Wink Got some fat buys coming. Buy and hold I see this as the strongest gaming coin in crypto so far. Most potential over everything else by a longshot.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:11:36 AM

Price seems to be holding strong. I know ill keep on buying Wink Got some fat buys coming. Buy and hold I see this as the strongest gaming coin in crypto so far. Most potential over everything else by a longshot.
Some people dump earned/mined whatever by default which is pretty much silly. I wonder, hipothetically, if GMC price would surpass BTC, would they still sell?! Smiley
Anyway, GMC is on the constant rise, we have a lot of going on behind the scenes and most of them are big things. Soon we'll introduce GMC<=>$/€<=>GMC trading pair(s)and i'm damn curious if they'll keep it and have more within a month or they're just dump and enjoy Bitcoin. Cheesy

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:18:29 AM

Some people dump earned/mined whatever by default which is pretty much silly. I wonder, hipothetically, if GMC price would surpass BTC, would they still sell?! Smiley
Anyway, GMC is on the constant rise, we have a lot of going on behind the scenes and most of them are big things. Soon we'll introduce GMC<=>$/€<=>GMC trading pair(s)and i'm damn curious if they'll keep it and have more within a month or they're just dump and enjoy Bitcoin. Cheesy

An interesting question. And to add a bit of clarification, for it to equal bitcoin PER UNIT, the price would have to equal out to 1/4th of current BTC value, as there are four times as many GameCredits to be produced.
Blazin8888

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:21:44 AM

Its a goldmine right now IMO. As long as the things on the development end stay on the up and up. We are set up for great things.
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:46:46 AM

Its a goldmine right now IMO. As long as the things on the development end stay on the up and up. We are set up for great things.
And I'm gonna vouch for that one! So much in store you will not believe!
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:53:52 PM

Just read some articles about the game. Looks really great. But on one picture it shows one car costs 1000GMC. That is more than i own. Why so much? Next question: Who earns the GMC when i loose i race i bet on? The nr.1 ghostracer or who?

thanks and keep up the good work

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

Just read some articles about the game. Looks really great. But on one picture it shows one car costs 1000GMC. That is more than i own. Why so much? Next question: Who earns the GMC when i loose i race i bet on? The nr.1 ghostracer or who?

thanks and keep up the good work
Cost of cars in GMCs are mostly for the people who want and can afford it. You're welcome to play the game and win in-game cash to purchase the cars and upgrades. Some people don't have the patience or just have some extra GMCs on their hands. For example - in tha game CSR racing to get to the best car in the game it will cost you more than $700. We however don't require nearly as much for our premium car and we have enabled users to purchase it with in-game cash. Without forcing the players to spend any GMC at all if they're not inclined to.

As for the second question. When you lose the money goes to the same place from where the money comes when you win. The GMC Foundation repository. We're not taking any fees and if you win you double the GMCs you bet. Just to let you know, currently the house is in a loss. There are no advanced algorithm in place that prevent people from winning too much. If you have the skill, feel free to take our money.

Of course, there are people that can and will take advantage of some exploits that we discovered (shortcuts through the tracks and such) and we have to warn that anyone caught taking advantage of such non-competitive methods will be stripped of you winnings and have their accounts suspended. That being said - play fair and your winnings are your own.

In addition - anyone that provides valuable feedback to the GMC team about any shortcommings in the game is entitled to a reward at GMC team discretion.

Feel free to comment and ask question. I'm here all day.
denago

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:39:07 PM

What is up with shortcuts in the game? are you working on those? Found few yesterday when playing and set incredible records because of that,...in game username "Yoco" Wink i hope update will fix that!!
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:50:29 PM

What is up with shortcuts in the game? are you working on those? Found few yesterday when playing and set incredible records because of that,...in game username "Yoco" Wink i hope update will fix that!!
It would be helpfull to tell us where those shortcuts are. We know there are some, but our testing can only reveal so much.
denago

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:16:26 PM

it happened to me again that i have 5k cash in game and no car that is the 2nd time and i already had the bast car with a lot of updates :S will wait and log in again in few min. will see if it will be allright,...work for me last time Wink anyway shortcuts,...."el diablo" at the beginning of the race you can turn right avoid the trees, over the hill and pres "r" it gives you huge advantage Wink,...the worst one is in "wild island banks" here you make left at the start and hit the gas,...when it restarts you you make another left across the river then it restarts you again so you go for a race until you hit left turn where that water tower is (there is also wooden sink holding water) if you cross river here you get to the finish line and you can see my record how fast this can be done Wink hope you find my ghost runs Wink will be exploring other ways just hope i don't get banned,...i'm always using practice run but someone who will bet and get my ghost car to beat with me cheating will be very upset Wink better fix this things with some kind of fence or something Wink,...BTW any chance of seeing manual shifting gears ?
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 08:06:33 PM

it happened to me again that i have 5k cash in game and no car that is the 2nd time and i already had the bast car with a lot of updates :S will wait and log in again in few min. will see if it will be allright,...work for me last time Wink anyway shortcuts,...."el diablo" at the beginning of the race you can turn right avoid the trees, over the hill and pres "r" it gives you huge advantage Wink,...the worst one is in "wild island banks" here you make left at the start and hit the gas,...when it restarts you you make another left across the river then it restarts you again so you go for a race until you hit left turn where that water tower is (there is also wooden sink holding water) if you cross river here you get to the finish line and you can see my record how fast this can be done Wink hope you find my ghost runs Wink will be exploring other ways just hope i don't get banned,...i'm always using practice run but someone who will bet and get my ghost car to beat with me cheating will be very upset Wink better fix this things with some kind of fence or something Wink,...BTW any chance of seeing manual shifting gears ?
Manual shifting gears is on our to-do list for placing into options. As for cheat ghosts - they do not appear as opponent cause I have a filter that only chooses from the ghost pool that has a predetermined amount of data saved.

Thanx for the shortcut explanation. As for the car reset I will look into that. Thanx for the feedback. Don't worry, you will not be banned. Smiley
st0n0

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:02:33 AM

Nice game, really enjoyable. Graphics and physics are nice and smooth. But if you want the betting thing to work, it really needs to be done something about shortcutting. I think there should be speed penalty for going off track, reset on heavy offtracking to the position where you left the track, or just DQ. Driving over water is just crazy Grin. Almost all top finishers are cutting track, including me - reset of the time record is needed.
PS: My ingame name: narkanar.
CuriousCat

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:59:26 AM

Nice game, really enjoyable. Graphics and physics are nice and smooth. But if you want the betting thing to work, it really needs to be done something about shortcutting. I think there should be speed penalty for going off track, reset on heavy offtracking to the position where you left the track, or just DQ. Driving over water is just crazy Grin. Almost all top finishers are cutting track, including me - reset of the time record is needed.
PS: My ingame name: narkanar.
How would you feel if I put the "off road" flag on the race ghost and then not save it or include it in the leaderboards.
I might even go extreme and prohibit off roading and disqualify those racers. Even give them a cash penalty.

Thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: