Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease  (Read 63650 times)
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:34:25 PM

Alright, epcmining.com should have sent out all outstanding payouts! Thanks for your patience!

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 04:14:38 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 02:25:01 PM by bitcoinore.com

I was inspired to create this cryptocurrency, because I myself am a gamer, and over the decades I have played many different games and when I had to move on to a different game, I would lose all that time and effort I had spent in the previous game.

At some point, I came to the realization that as I was leaving one game and entering a different one, somebody else was entering the game I was leaving as the new player, and would/could put some or all of my wealth/asset to use that I accumulated. However, since they were entering the game as a new player there was nothing they could offer me in exchange for the asset/wealth that took me years to build up.
At some point I was inspired to start thinking of a way to not only help myself but other gamers like. Therefore I sat down and started brainstorming and naturally the train of thought lead me to utilizing cryptocurrency, as a result EPC was born.

My goal for this cryptocurrency is something that will take time, patience and dedication, along with the support of our community.  For any of the following phases to come to pass, it will not only require hard work on my end, but also support and adoption of the community.

The following is the first draft of the roadmap for EPC. Over the years I have learned that no matter how much time and resources you put into planning and developing a roadmap, over the course of time the plan and gold set initially will most certainly change with time as they are subject to the elements of the unknown. As a result, I tried to keep the plan for this cryptocurrency as simple as possible, in hopes that in its simplicity, it is more likely to follow the path, rather than have to diverge to a completely new one.

• Phase 1. Introduce the coin and concept to Bitcointalk community, and see the type of reaction you get from the members (one to three weeks)

• Phase 2 . If the community shows interest, start seeking the acceptance of the coins on different exchange website (one to three weeks)

• Phase 3. once one or more exchange accepts the coin and lists it on their website, start recruiting people to help promote the coin and a variety of different communities not just ours. (two to five months)

• Phase 4.  if the interests of the corn continues to build start providing different tools gamers can use to start utilizing the coin . To start off, build a trading website similar to craigslist that will allow people to purchase sell and trade for EPC. (four to six months)

• Phase 5. At this stage the coin has a pretty decent following. Using coin’s popularity, turn to the  owners and admins  gaming communities directly,  and ask them to start integrating EPC into your websites/communities.  To make a caose, the following steps will be taken; provide them with some EPC,  show proof that the coin is popular and people are interested in it, and show them the website designed to help gamers utilize EPC to transfer, trade, and/or retain game wealth/assets.  (two to nine months)

• Phase 6. Start expanding tools to include both desktop and mobile applications to allow gamers to engage in trading, selling, and/or buying for/with EPC. (six to twelve months)

• Phase 7. At this stage EPC has both the utilities and the following, to have gained enough attention that it is well known amongst gamers alike. With this in place, start leveraging its adoption and popularity to now reach out directly to game publishers asking them to integrate EPC into their games. (6 months to five years)

• Phase 8. At this stage, at least one game publisher has adopted EPC as a currency within their games to buy sell or trade with. In addition, gamers should also be able to generate EPC inside the game.  Using this adoption of at least one publisher, continue to promote EPC as the standard of choice for in game currency amongst gamers. This in turn will hopefully encourage more game publishers to jump on board and start using EPC in their games. (Foreseeable future)

The plans stated above will most likely take three to five to unfold. However I will not limit the promotion and marketing of EPC to what is stated above, because there's always more to be done and always more to do.
The likelihood of any of this roadmap successfully unfolding is very slim, as  it is with most new projects. Failure rate is high. I'm well aware of that, however, I'm still willing to undertake this magnificent and enormous task, and see where we can run with it. I ask you to join me,  and share this massive undertaking, so that when and if we are successful, we can look back, and say yes, not only was I there, but I also helped lay down its foundation.

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:25:39 PM

Update: Whattomine.com will be adding EPC in a week or two.

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:00:10 AM

Great news! We are on Whattomine.com!

http://www.whattomine.com/coins/136-epc-scrypt

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:53:11 PM

Video Guide to setup/mining Experiencecoin for Linux users: https://youtu.be/_Nk3O_YT9oY

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:17:50 PM

Video Guide to setup/mining Experiencecoin for Mac users: https://youtu.be/Pj7YXIIi-1A

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:49:15 PM

Video Guide to setup/mining Experiencecoin for Windows users: https://youtu.be/fN41h-xKbo8

marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:55:41 PM

no trading ?
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:56:52 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 09:08:51 PM by bitcoinore.com

Great News: The project to launch the trading website has been started, and hopefully it will be up and ready to be utilized in a couple of months.

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 09:10:29 PM

I am looking for more hands on deck. If anyone would be interested in helping out with this project. Please let me know! I could use help in development, marketing, pr, out reach, and donations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

happpyier

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

I'll help out! just me know what i can do
popcorn75

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:39:01 PM

are you still here Dev?

ioncanon

Activity: 381

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:12:50 PM

dev gone?
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:22:18 PM

i have contacted a developer about a possible takeo er. more news as i get more info. I am not a developer, just a miner with a good amount of epc

happpyier

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:33:08 PM

Thanks i was almost giving up on this coin!
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:04:06 AM

Hi guys, I'm still working on this project. Currently working on a trading site similar to craigslist for EPC.

In the meanwhile you guys might enjoy looking at how EPCs logo evolved over the course of time:

happpyier

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:24:14 PM

If you need any help let me know
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 02:45:04 PM

If you need any help let me know

That would be great. What are your skill sets or how do you think you can help out?

leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

I was inspired to create this cryptocurrency, because I myself am a gamer, and over the decades I have played many different games and when I had to move on to a different game, I would lose all that time and effort I had spent in the previous game.

At some point, I came to the realization that as I was leaving one game and entering a different one, somebody else was entering the game I was leaving as the new player, and would/could put some or all of my wealth/asset to use that I accumulated. However, since they were entering the game as a new player there was nothing they could offer me in exchange for the asset/wealth that took me years to build up.
At some point I was inspired to start thinking of a way to not only help myself but other gamers like. Therefore I sat down and started brainstorming and naturally the train of thought lead me to utilizing cryptocurrency, as a result EPC was born.

My goal for this cryptocurrency is something that will take time, patience and dedication, along with the support of our community.  For any of the following phases to come to pass, it will not only require hard work on my end, but also support and adoption of the community.

The following is the first draft of the roadmap for EPC. Over the years I have learned that no matter how much time and resources you put into planning and developing a roadmap, over the course of time the plan and gold set initially will most certainly change with time as they are subject to the elements of the unknown. As a result, I tried to keep the plan for this cryptocurrency as simple as possible, in hopes that in its simplicity, it is more likely to follow the path, rather than have to diverge to a completely new one.

• Phase 1. Introduce the coin and concept to Bitcointalk community, and see the type of reaction you get from the members (one to three weeks)

• Phase 2 . If the community shows interest, start seeking the acceptance of the coins on different exchange website (one to three weeks)

• Phase 3. once one or more exchange accepts the coin and lists it on their website, start recruiting people to help promote the coin and a variety of different communities not just ours. (two to five months)

• Phase 4.  if the interests of the corn continues to build start providing different tools gamers can use to start utilizing the coin . To start off, build a trading website similar to craigslist that will allow people to purchase sell and trade for EPC. (four to six months)

• Phase 5. At this stage the coin has a pretty decent following. Using coin’s popularity, turn to the  owners and admins  gaming communities directly,  and ask them to start integrating EPC into your websites/communities.  To make a caose, the following steps will be taken; provide them with some EPC,  show proof that the coin is popular and people are interested in it, and show them the website designed to help gamers utilize EPC to transfer, trade, and/or retain game wealth/assets.  (two to nine months)

• Phase 6. Start expanding tools to include both desktop and mobile applications to allow gamers to engage in trading, selling, and/or buying for/with EPC. (six to twelve months)

• Phase 7. At this stage EPC has both the utilities and the following, to have gained enough attention that it is well known amongst gamers alike. With this in place, start leveraging its adoption and popularity to now reach out directly to game publishers asking them to integrate EPC into their games. (6 months to five years)

• Phase 8. At this stage, at least one game publisher has adopted EPC as a currency within their games to buy sell or trade with. In addition, gamers should also be able to generate EPC inside the game.  Using this adoption of at least one publisher, continue to promote EPC as the standard of choice for in game currency amongst gamers. This in turn will hopefully encourage more game publishers to jump on board and start using EPC in their games. (Foreseeable future)

The plans stated above will most likely take three to five to unfold. However I will not limit the promotion and marketing of EPC to what is stated above, because there's always more to be done and always more to do.
The likelihood of any of this roadmap successfully unfolding is very slim, as  it is with most new projects. Failure rate is high. I'm well aware of that, however, I'm still willing to undertake this magnificent and enormous task, and see where we can run with it. I ask you to join me,  and share this massive undertaking, so that when and if we are successful, we can look back, and say yes, not only was I there, but I also helped lay down its foundation.

+1 nice concept, you think you can deliver all this?
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:31:32 PM

With some effort, help, and luck, I don't see why not. I have multiple start ups under my belt, and this project is one of the easier ones I have under taken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: