Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease  (Read 63650 times)
visax

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

we waiting to good news
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

OK, so let's pretend nothing ever happens with the update, what would be the result? I think if the EPC is kept the current version, it will do well. We simply need to tell more people about it. I believe experiencecoin is cool, and I also think that it is undervalued.

Currently there are about 18.8 billion EPC. If the block reward doesn't change, and we keep the current wallet and block reward of 17,500 EPC, there will be about 10 billion EPC added to the supply each year. As a comparison, there are currently about 112 billion DOGE in existence with a block reward of 10,000 DOGE. This means about 5 billion DOGE is added to the supply each year. This means the production rates of EPC and doge are similar, however, there is about 6 times less EPC than DOGE currently in existence.  Cool
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:04 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 12:41:09 PM by drays

OK, so let's pretend nothing ever happens with the update, what would be the result? I think if the EPC is kept the current version, it will do well. We simply need to tell more people about it. I believe experiencecoin is cool, and I also think that it is undervalued.

Currently there are about 18.8 billion EPC. If the block reward doesn't change, and we keep the current wallet and block reward of 17,500 EPC, there will be about 10 billion EPC added to the supply each year. As a comparison, there are currently about 112 billion DOGE in existence with a block reward of 10,000 DOGE. This means about 5 billion DOGE is added to the supply each year. This means the production rates of EPC and doge are similar, however, there is about 6 times less EPC than DOGE currently in existence.  Cool

Heh, it also means the inflation rate of EPC is 10 times bigger than the one of DOGE Grin

I didn't check your numbers, but if they are correct, EPC current yearly inflation is around 30-50% (depending on how to calculate that), while the one of DOGE is less than 5%.

And lets not compare this to Doge. Doge has a community and public awareness. Here we have none of this. Even the so long-awaited update offer was withdrawn. Its funny to see how the rollback of development made everyone happy again. That would be understandable if the coin did well by itself. By this one doesn't. We need development.

... this space is not for rent ...
CompanyManager

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

EPC is high upper limit.
But, Also note that the views and impressions here are those of individuals.
Leave it to them.
EPC professional team.
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:05:37 AM

@drays you didn't check my numbers yet you feel inclined to exagerate the production rate. Also, it is good to compare this coin to doge, it is similar. Just because EPC is currently undervalued and unknown, does not mean it will always be this way. But I know it will take longer than most of you care to wait, usually an investment takes 3-5 years to become worth selling, but the crypto space is full of noobs who buy something only when they see everyone else doing the same thing, because they are lazy and don't want to reasearch anything.

I dedicate many hours daily to chart analysis, news research and the latest tech. I know EPC will be great, but I know it won't be tomorrow, it may not even be this year.
jsh50124

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

So far, the team claimed V3.0, but in fact did not, just a fake update, expecting and hurting people who trust the EPC,in fact, I was disappointed with him.
jsh50124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:39 AM

Does EPC have a telegram group?
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

So far, the team claimed V3.0, but in fact did not, just a fake update, expecting and hurting people who trust the EPC,in fact, I was disappointed with him.

The only mistake the EPC team made was announcing an update before they were ready. Just because the update may not happen, I don't see how anything is hurt. If the wallet was fundamentally broken it would matter, but since it is not broken, and actually works quite good, it does not matter if the wallet is updated. Personally, I think it would be better if we focused our energy on telling others about this project.

Unless you yourself do not think this project will do well. You cannot get others excited if you are not excited.

I am kinda annoyed how some people are like, "Oh the wallet update is not happening? Skrew this!". It just goes to show you how finiky and shallow people are. But it does not matter, because anyone who wants to sell may do so. Feel free to drop the price very low, so that I may buy even more for dirt cheap!  Wink
jsh50124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

The only mistake the EPC team made was announcing an update before they were ready. Just because the update may not happen, I don't see how anything is hurt. If the wallet was fundamentally broken it would matter, but since it is not broken, and actually works quite good, it does not matter if the wallet is updated. Personally, I think it would be better if we focused our energy on telling others about this project.

Unless you yourself do not think this project will do well. You cannot get others excited if you are not excited.

I am kinda annoyed how some people are like, "Oh the wallet update is not happening? Skrew this!". It just goes to show you how finiky and shallow people are. But it does not matter, because anyone who wants to sell may do so. Feel free to drop the price very low, so that I may buy even more for dirt cheap!  Wink

To me, this is just a matter of brand perception.
Although I know he is not bad, also look forward to the EPC can continue to progress, but for the fundamental money except technology is the price, is a story of love and bread.
jsh50124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

In addition, I did not see any positive improvements in the EPC team even in the roadmap and the plan, I can not see the development of a vibrant community.
CompanyManager

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

@drays you didn't check my numbers yet you feel inclined to exagerate the production rate. Also, it is good to compare this coin to doge, it is similar. Just because EPC is currently undervalued and unknown, does not mean it will always be this way. But I know it will take longer than most of you care to wait, usually an investment takes 3-5 years to become worth selling, but the crypto space is full of noobs who buy something only when they see everyone else doing the same thing, because they are lazy and don't want to reasearch anything.

I dedicate many hours daily to chart analysis, news research and the latest tech. I know EPC will be great, but I know it won't be tomorrow, it may not even be this year.
Excuse me for cutting in.
It is wonderful that you are keen to study. So please tell me.
Where is Experiencecoin superior.
Surely,  E-sports is a market that will develop with tremendous momentum in the future.
But, Like the big market that was, there are many competitors.
For example, E-sports competition management  has an official 'ERT coin' issued.
Game Credits  'GAME coin' Issued. And partnered with major game companies in Russia and Chile.
In other companies , EBoost 'EBST coin' and  FirstBlood '1ST coin' issued.
Competition is increasing.
What they have in common is
Not only technical skills but also putting great effort into public relations activities, the community is active.
What do you think is superior to them ?
I want you to tell me the elements that can win.
Charlie Williams

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

I love gaming-related projects and I'm glad that there is more and more of them appearing. Let's play and earn! Grin
tomhunksx

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Now EPC is like Bitcoin in the quiet era.
Will it fade or jump as it is.
jsh50124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:37:03 AM by jsh50124

The key is that he did not propose any game-related partnership, or even worse, the EPC V3.0 update is not yet ready, the news will be released.

EPC official website mentions:
Experience coins for a variety of games, systems and platforms. If you gain experience points and upgrade in-game, you can change it to Demo Currency and move on when you start something new.
Which applies to a variety of games, systems and platforms I did not see any games, systems and platforms!

In addition, EPC official website is not completely updated, some web buttons are just decorative, and no real function!

This basic update has done so bad,How to make investors believe the EPC team is good and positive?
jsh50124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I cannot answer that. To be honest, I think the dev wanted to have EPC used as trading for experience from other games, because that is what they envisioned. But I think it ended up costing too much money, also perhaps it just isn't possible, since trading is based on free markets, and if nobody agrees to trade with your coin, there is no market. Ultimately, I think the EPC is cool. Nobody is being forced to buy it. I like the purple and green logo, as well as the wallet. I don't care if the website is not finished, I think it is great it was updated at all.

If the dev releases a wallet I will except it, but if they do not, I will still accept EPC as is. It is a real cryptocurrency regardless of anything else.

So you just like his logo, not technology Grin Grin
jsh50124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

Superficial, laughing  Wink
tomhunksx

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I want you to send more active to the management team.
Target Asia area as well.
Telegram and Discord and QQ番号 and 微信.
I want you to create it. Smiley
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

Although I know he is not bad, also look forward to the EPC can continue to progress, but for the fundamental money except technology is the price, is a story of love and bread.

Sorry for off-topic, I am intrigued by the expression above Huh What does it mean?
Which language did you translate it from?

... this space is not for rent ...
jsh50124

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

I want you to send more active to the management team.
Target Asia area as well.
Telegram and Discord and QQ番号 and 微信.
I want you to create it. Smiley

這團隊都一天捕魚兩天曬網的,別期待的好 ...
這EPC已經開了五年有了 一點進步也沒有!
CompanyManager

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

I run a temporary staffing company in Japan.
Currency, I am interested in the virtual of the game relation and virtual reality right now.
I want to expand the business.
So please tell me.

1. How much will the current market value EPC ?
2. If we invest, what kind of right can we get?
3. Are there plans to reduce the EPC of coin issued?
4. What is the most troubling thing to develop the EPC right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: