Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can you make weekly?  (Read 54124 times)
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:56:35 PM

1k+ a month? That is not possible only by faucets or only by signature campaign.
To earn that amount of money you have to hard work and have good skills like developing apps, exchanges, websites etc.
It depends on which country do you live but 1k+ a month is more than good enough for a person.

Yeah, it is not possible for only one thing, like I join signature campaign, I got paid 0.05btc to 0.1 btc per week if I post a lot, I can get 0.0014btc per post rate which is highest in the community. If i only claim faucets, maybe only 0.01 btc in one month, but i didn't make so much before.   Sad

Let's say that you earn 0.14BTC in a week that is 0.56BTC within a month.
That is the most that a hero member can get which is pretty good, + other sources you probably can reach ~1BTC a month.

for real? a hero member that still claim on faucets? Cheesy
what i expect to veteran members is earning  1 BTC a week online Cheesy am i right or not?
i am really surprised that there are still old members that uses faucets.

It is just a forum rank and it does not prove that you are earning 1BTC+ within a week.

If you are willing to make more than the usual 100~ posts, then you can make 0.2-0.5+BTC per week. Of course you need to treat it like an actual part/full time job, but it is doable. I'm not able to make 2+BTC per month with it but i know some who does. I still make a fair bit over 1BTC per month currently.

Well 2BTC+ within a month only from signature campaigns is really hard.
I know that your signature campaign which you are enrolled has no maximum.
But you really have to go full time to earn that amount within a single month.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:04:54 AM

It will take more than 1 account to make more than 2BTC+ per month on Signature Campaigns and that is not just a Full Member Account but a Senior or a Hero Member account.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

It will take more than 1 account to make more than 2BTC+ per month on Signature Campaigns and that is not just a Full Member Account but a Senior or a Hero Member account.

actually you can do 2 btc a month with bit x signature campaign , even using only a full member account because they have no maximum limit of posts BUT it will take a lot of time, work, effort and brain to reach that goal Cheesy it will take at least 2858 posts a month with the current rate for a full member(0.0007 btc per post) on the said campaign to get 2 BTC. so it means you have to post constructively, and relatively at least 715 qualified posts a week Shocked Shocked Shocked

anyone would like to dare and accept the challenge? Cheesy
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:08:29 PM

actually you can do 2 btc a month with bit x signature campaign , even using only a full member account because they have no maximum limit of posts BUT it will take a lot of time, work, effort and brain to reach that goal Cheesy it will take at least 2858 posts a month with the current rate for a full member(0.0007 btc per post) on the said campaign to get 2 BTC. so it means you have to post constructively, and relatively at least 715 qualified posts a week Shocked Shocked Shocked

hahah making 100 post is so hard and you must have a full attention on posting and you must have a different knowledge about cryptocurrency, invesments,business, etc.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:17:16 PM

Bit X are now back to unlimited posting? I heard a months ago that they have posting limit to 100 now. Well good news for those active posters. 2BTC a month is possible with bit-x's unlimited posting but the rules are hard. Hard rules = High payment so this is just fine.
Dotakels

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:20:11 PM

Bit X are now back to unlimited posting? I heard a months ago that they have posting limit to 100 now. Well good news for those active posters. 2BTC a month is possible with bit-x's unlimited posting but the rules are hard. Hard rules = High payment so this is just fine.
that is the reason why my friend leave in bit x signature campaign and find another signature campaign because they change their rules unlimited post to 100 post per week .
phibay

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

yep, you can check out their sig campaign thread on the service section and you'll see. i have some plans joining on their campaign(because of the no limit posting) but some of the rules were out of my comfort zone. they don't count posts on local and investor based games section, i love having discussion on the said sections but unfortunately its excluded on bit x campaign. i just stick with my current campaign
phibay

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:05:44 PM

that is the reason why my friend leave in bit x signature campaign and find another signature campaign because they change their rules unlimited post to 100 post per week .

what? Huh bit x campaign brought back their previous rule with no limits of posting again, so does your friend came back participating on bit x signature campaign or he already left the campaign for good? if he's not aware, you should inform here that bit x campaign has resumed the no limit posting every week Wink that will be a good news for him i guess...
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

That signature campaign has no limit in maximum or minimum number of post per week.
So it is reachable with any rank that signature accepts, but it needs a lot of post to be made within a week.
If you are hero it take less post, if senior more post and if you are full member it take the most number of posts.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:46:26 PM

Depending on how many quality posts I make and my current rank, I can earn an average of $10 - $15 a week. That is if I'm very active on the forums and make good constructive posts, otherwise my earnings would be less. Now, I'm patiently waiting for my next rank update.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dotakels

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:22:00 PM

what? Huh bit x campaign brought back their previous rule with no limits of posting again, so does your friend came back participating on bit x signature campaign or he already left the campaign for good? if he's not aware, you should inform here that bit x campaign has resumed the no limit posting every week Wink that will be a good news for him i guess...
yes he cam back in bit x signature campaign when he knew that bit x signature campaign back their previous rule, he only left for almost 2 weeks.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:29:06 PM

To fund your own faucets with the satoshi that are earned from other faucets then it is ok.
But to think that i will earn 1BTC from faucets then this should be wrong.
How much are the earnings from ads from your own faucets?

I agree. Get 1BTC from faucets is a almost impossible task...

I'm earning between US$ 15,00 and US$ 20,00 daily. Converting to Brazilian Real, this amount represents R$ 1,800.00 - R$ 2,400.00 monthly.

This is a very nice extra money here.  Grin

It means that you earn monthly $450 - $600 which is pretty nice.
I don't know about the average country wage but in my country it is enough to live with a small family.
Let me know in PM the process from the beginning until the reaching 15$ a day.
Of course, friend.

Now I'm busy at work.

Please send me a PM and I will answer you as soon as possible.

I would like to know this and i have sent you a pm

IM join at Bitmixer signature campaign
i can earn 0.035/week, i know other service like coinut, dadice (gambling signature campaign) give more satosi/post, but im not interesting to join gambling signature campaign Smiley

You member rank is full member and the maximum you can get per post is 0.0009 in coinut.
If you want to earn more that 0.035BTC i see that bit-x has a good campaign too and pays more than bitmixer.
There are many opportunities there is only by people's preference, btw 0.035BTC is good enough.

Thank's Smiley
yeahhh i think 0.035 is enough for me Smiley i can earn 0.14/month
maybe i will join Bit-X in future

Since you are busy and you don't have time to make lots of posts weekly.
Then you should join a signature campaign which pays the most per post and not checking their maximum limit. GL
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:31:18 PM

it is up to btc price because of mining fees.these days weekly appr. 0.06 btc

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:34:56 PM

My faucet have no profit! i didnt get any profit or i just lose my bitcoin there. my ads very paying can you give me some tips bro?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:56:22 PM

My faucet have no profit! i didnt get any profit or i just lose my bitcoin there. my ads very paying can you give me some tips bro?

There are many factors that you have been lost in your own faucets.
The first thing that comes in my mind is the referral program, anti-bot system, how hard were the captchas.
How much have you tried to advertise to other faucets, blogs etc.
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:56:36 AM

you must add antibot claiming, also you must block some Ip address ,
maybe your user use adblocker because sometime i use it too, you can split your reward to 10-20minute not 60minute
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:53:08 PM

Kabayan as I see now, making or building faucets nowadays are not quite profitable now as there are many faucets out there that pays well. Even if you will do the highest paying faucet, you have more competitors. And honestly speaking, some of those high faucets eventually drained as well.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

There are many factors that you have been lost in your own faucets.
The first thing that comes in my mind is the referral program, anti-bot system, how hard were the captchas.
How much have you tried to advertise to other faucets, blogs etc.

Yeah there are so many factors to win or loose in faucet works. If you make your faucet to complicated and hard to avoid bots, it can be caused your faucet will be less popular. So then you will not have enough visitors.

Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:11:06 PM

try advertising it on twitter / facebook if you have any ? this is the century of social medias.....
also if you are good with the coding you can make a staking pool linked with you faucet ,so the funds from faucets go their accounts in the pool and you can charge some fees there.
Dotakels

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:46:46 PM

try advertising it on twitter / facebook if you have any ? this is the century of social medias.....
also if you are good with the coding you can make a staking pool linked with you faucet ,so the funds from faucets go their accounts in the pool and you can charge some fees there.
yeah good idea about sending the funds to those miner who in pool party, but don't hope that you can earn big profit because its just a fee.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: