Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracles of Bible...  (Read 4601 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:54:22 PM

Not all atheists are communists, far, far from it. But if you do not belong to the liberation theology mindset, and you are a communist, then you cannot believe in any deity. It is that simple.

Yet we are all wired to believe and trust as social creatures. That is why you have a delicatessen disguised as a mausoleum  with a mummified piece of green meat deity inside, still worshiped by millions...

A strawman is a strawman is a strawman and communism is still a cancer, even for atheists... No miracle cures for that fact. Not even in 2000 years.

Why the fuck are you still talking about communism? What has communism got to do with this discussion? We are talking atheism and theism, Christianity and Islam's 'holy'books, and you appear to be so afraid of a rational discussion involving objective reasoning that you keep derailing the thread to make multiple posts about communism.

If you want to talk about communism, make a thread for it.

Are you forbidding me from talking about what I want in the thread I created?

Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:01:47 PM

Grin

By all means, Willy, talk about Communism if you like, just change the title of the thread to not be "Miracles of the Bible" unless you can somehow tie in Stalinism with a bronze-age eclectic collection of myths and fables.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:06:36 PM

Well, this is only your belief. So, it is your religion. In a test of religions, I wonder whose would show true strength?

BADecker, you are a psychotic troll who either is incapable of forming an intelligent argument or you refuse to. Even other theists see how unhinged and bizarre your assertions are.

My assertions are not a 'belief' they are well-reasoned and supported logical arguments. Atheism is to religion like 'Off' is a TV Channel.

:rolleyes:

What is it about theism that encourages so much dishonesty? Don't bother answering that, it is patently clear why it does because it is fundamentally about being dishonest otherwise it cannot survive.

Then why can't you counter my points with something that makes sense? All you can say is this and that. You don't have anything concrete in your claims, do you?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:11:25 PM

Grin

By all means, Willy, talk about Communism if you like, just change the title of the thread to not be "Miracles of the Bible" unless you can somehow tie in Stalinism with a bronze-age eclectic collection of myths and fables.

I shall not. I like the title the way it is...

And the collection of myths and fables can be found in any little red books...  Smiley

just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:28:08 AM

Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings,

it isn't a debate, Jesus Rules that is the way it is.

Jesus said it best, when he said: 'I am the way, the truth, and the life'

'and no man goes to the father, except through him'

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 09:37:56 AM

[ img]http://bestfreechristian.com/stock_02/images/jil004.gif[/img]

It was at the time of Jesus. In Moses' time, "no man goes to father except through Moses". It is another twisting statement. You will understand it if you look in-context meaningz

just_me

Activity: 420

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:46:08 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 10:07:16 AM by just_me

It was at the time of Jesus. In Moses' time, "no man goes to father except through Moses". It is another twisting statement. You will understand it if you look in-context meaningz

NO MAN, means NO MAN whether it was at the time of Jesus, Moses, Adam, or current time.
Time is irrelevant in regards to that statement.

No man will go to God, except through Jesus.

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 03:18:56 PM

NO MAN, means NO MAN whether it was at the time of Jesus, Moses, Adam, or current time.

Numbers 27:23

"laid his hands on him, and commissioned him, as the LORD had spoken through Moses."

...hmm...?

Also:

Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to revoke The Written Law or The Prophets; I am not come to revoke but to fulfill."

Deuteronomy 14:8

"And also the pig, because even though its hoof is divided, it does not chew the cud. It is therefore unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or even touch their carcasses."

So why do Christians tell pork is allowed?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:53:47 PM

"laid his hands on him, and commissioned him, as the LORD had spoken through Moses."

...hmm...?
So what? God called Moses to do a job. That job was to form the nation of Israel into something that God wanted, and to lead the people of Israel to the land of Canaan which God promised to Abraham and his descendants through Isaac. This is what Moses was doing at the command of God.

Also:

"Do not think that I have come to revoke The Written Law or The Prophets; I am not come to revoke but to fulfill."

"And also the pig, because even though its hoof is divided, it does not chew the cud. It is therefore unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or even touch their carcasses."

There are many nations around the world. How many of them are the nation of Israel? Only one. The ceremonial laws are for the physical nation of Israel, not for the rest of the nations except if it is a lawful thing for that nation in their national laws.

The ceremonial laws are there for Christians who want to obey them, but they are not required. They are also there for Christians to see how the process works from Moses to Jesus.

Jesus was a Jew. He didn't come to revoke the laws that the Jews hold. He came to fulfill them as a Jew.

However, the laws of love are for all people. Jesus and the Pharisees all agreed that the greatest Law is, "Love God above all things," and the second is like it, "Love your neighbor as yourself." Sadly, Islam doesn't always adhere to the second law in its writings... and maybe not even the first law.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:10:09 PM

...hmm...?
So what? God called Moses to do a job. That job was to form the nation of Israel into something that God wanted, and to lead the people of Israel to the land of Canaan which God promised to Abraham and his descendants through Isaac. This is what Moses was doing at the command of God.

"just_me" told "no" doesn't depend on "time" which is not true. If "no" doesn't depend on time, then how could either be true because God also spoke through Moses just like Jesus. Jesus isn't "alone" in it.

Also:

There are many nations around the world. How many of them are the nation of Israel? Only one. The ceremonial laws are for the physical nation of Israel, not for the rest of the nations except if it is a lawful thing for that nation in their national laws.

The ceremonial laws are there for Christians who want to obey them, but they are not required. They are also there for Christians to see how the process works from Moses to Jesus.

Jesus was a Jew. He didn't come to revoke the laws that the Jews hold. He came to fulfill them as a Jew.

Jesus didn't tell I cam here to fulfill Jews' laws, Jesus told I came here to fulfill laws of previous prophets not to contradict itz

However, the laws of love are for all people. Jesus and the Pharisees all agreed that the greatest Law is, "Love God above all things," and the second is like it, "Love your neighbor as yourself." Sadly, Islam doesn't always adhere to the second law in its writings... and maybe not even the first law.

Smiley

There was no need for this to be here. You are just an islamaphobia.

Islam tells to love your God above all things and also to love, treat, respect and help your neighbors.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:20:09 PM

Islam tells to love your God above all things and also to love, treat, respect and help your neighbors.

1. Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. This is the Book (the Qur'an), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].

3. Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause - Jihad, etc.].

4. And who believe in (the Qur'an and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him ) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).

5. They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful.

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

8. And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

9. They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

10. In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

11. And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

12. Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.

13. And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him , Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.

14. And when they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe," but when they are alone with their Shayatin (devils - polytheists, hypocrites, etc.), they say: "Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking."

15. Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

16. These are they who have purchased error for guidance, so their commerce was profitless. And they were not guided.

17. Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire; then, when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness. (So) they could not see.

18. They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

19. Or like a rainstorm from the sky, wherein is darkness, thunder, and lightning. They thrust their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunderclap for fear of death. But Allah ever encompasses the disbelievers (i.e. Allah will gather them all together)

http://www.noblequran.com/translation/surah2.html

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:52:29 PM

"just_me" told "no" doesn't depend on "time" which is not true. If "no" doesn't depend on time, then how could either be true because God also spoke through Moses just like Jesus. Jesus isn't "alone" in it.
God spoke through Moses for the creating and upholding of the nation of Israel, the Jewish nation. This was the way that God blessed all nations through Abraham.

Jesus didn't tell I cam here to fulfill Jews' laws, Jesus told I came here to fulfill laws of previous prophets not to contradict itz
Jesus was speaking to Jews about Jewish prophets. Among them are Moses and Abraham. Chinese prophets aren't included. Neither are the prophets of Islam or any other religion.

Smiley

Then, consider it a miracle that it is here.  Once I stop showing you how the miracles of the Bible are far greater than any miracles that Islam could even think of, you might not have anyone who is concerned enough about your fate to correct you any longer.

Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 04:03:24 AM

God spoke through Moses for the creating and upholding of the nation of Israel, the Jewish nation. This was the way that God blessed all nations through Abraham.

The sameme way God spoke through Jesus.

Jesus was speaking to Jews about Jewish prophets. Among them are Moses and Abraham. Chinese prophets aren't included. Neither are the prophets of Islam or any other religion.

Jesus told "previous" prophets. Didn't mention "Jewish" prophets. "Previous" means all who came before. All prophets came earlier are prophets of Islam as all teaches believe in ONE and ONLY God which was changed after the death of prophets in almost all religions. Muhammad(PBUH) completed it.

Smiley

Then, consider it a miracle that it is here.  Once I stop showing you how the miracles of the Bible are far greater than any miracles that Islam could even think of, you might not have anyone who is concerned enough about your fate to correct you any longer.

Smiley

Miracle? Huh

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:11:52 AM

Jesus told "previous" prophets. Didn't mention "Jewish" prophets. "Previous" means all who came before. All prophets came earlier are prophets of Islam as all teaches believe in ONE and ONLY God which was changed after the death of prophets in almost all religions. Muhammad(PBUH) completed it.

Smiley

Smiley

Miracle? Huh

Whats up with the peace be upon him everytime you mention Muhammad? Is it a requirement of Islam when you say his name?

NDotSO / Bourák
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:12:03 AM

please stay with the topic Wink

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:13:12 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Miracle? Huh

Whats up with the peace be upon him everytime you mention Muhammad? Is it a requirement of Islam when you say his name?

why not say it?

you can say rest in peace but you cannot say peace be upon him? lol whats that now?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:32:21 AM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:31:48 PM

Perhaps the greatest miracle of the Bible is that all people are forgiven, for this life. This means that unbelievers can continue with much of their unbelieving activity. Of course, if they get too blatantly bad, they are corrected, both for the protection of others, and for the reminder that their salvation is in the balance.

The great miracle of the Bible forgives Vod for his/her unbelief. But if he/she locks himself/herself into it by dying in it, then the great miracle for Vod will be that life was relatively short... probably less than a hundred years. This way Vod won't have to suffer in Hell for any more sins and unbelief than a hundred years worth or less.

Of course, destruction is bad even if the punishment of it is only for a hundred years worth of sin.

Smiley

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:33:40 PM

can I contribute with weed? to share? ahaha.

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:50:36 PM

can I contribute with weed? to share? ahaha.

I always thought the greenery in the background was palm branches or something similar.    Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: