Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!]  (Read 48630 times)
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

I don't think that's the case, I can point my miners without issue to regular nice/westhash 3333/3334 servers and now solo 3333. I own the rigs though, maybe renting is a different story.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 04:12:27 PM

Good to know you're using ckpool's code, can't go wrong with that. You must have had to make a few modifications to it, though? It only supports bitcoin mining by default doesn't it?
CK's pool code is certainly only BTC - I'm pretty sure Con would just erase all coins other than BTC if he could Tongue

If the folks over at NH are indeed using ckpool and ckdb for pools other than their BTC solo mining operation, then they've absolutely made modifications to it Smiley.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

Good to know you're using ckpool's code, can't go wrong with that. You must have had to make a few modifications to it, though? It only supports bitcoin mining by default doesn't it?
CK's pool code is certainly only BTC - I'm pretty sure Con would just erase all coins other than BTC if he could Tongue

If the folks over at NH are indeed using ckpool and ckdb for pools other than their BTC solo mining operation, then they've absolutely made modifications to it Smiley.

Exactly what I was thinking. LOL.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 04:25:36 PM

True, we did some minor tweaks for Scrypt and X11 support, but none of them that would cause miner not to connect, and we are for sure not blocking anybody or any service - we are happy to work with any service, even our competitors. Glad to see it is working now ... it is always best to manually set initial difficulty for Scrypt.

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4144
Merit: 1637

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:08:05 PM

Correct, there's no altcoin support in ckpool. Also there is no solo mining code in the freely available code either as it is unique to my solo pool. Both have been added by NH's own programmers to my code and I've had nothing to do with those modifications.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
PrivacyBTC

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

So This Block in Solo pool will resume forever ??

now my 17 b bestshare not reset since last block and not increased too .

Nice hash support plz try to find a way to solve this . MY RIG (3 TH ) made 8 b bestshare and over many times in few days but i forced to turn off them and restart . how can i still in this bestshare for monthes also im using rental service .

or u have to reset this pool . if it possible

Also about using other coins , I captured this screen last week

http://s15.postimg.org/7l90vi2br/41_block.jpg

Sure its not for failover 3rd pool because it takes some seconds or minutes.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:34:42 PM

I put 1ghz skrypt power
At solo pool
Titan power

But the solo pool at litecoin

Give me as speed only 480 MHz why that happen?Huh?
innerchaos

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:11:19 AM

how can I remove the Updated cgminer and revert back to the original version that came preinstalled on my antminer.

after installing I am getting about 200,000 discarded per every 5 minutes
but the miners without the updated version get less than 100 discarded every 10 minutes
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:10:03 AM

Litecoin live stats
 Uptime: 1 month
 Hashrate: 0h/s
 Users: 3
 Workers: 9

something is wrong..
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:15:46 AM

Litecoin live stats
 Uptime: 1 month
 Hashrate: 0h/s
 Users: 3
 Workers: 9

something is wrong..

Fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:42:19 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 06:52:33 PM by loshia

how can I remove the Updated cgminer and revert back to the original version that came preinstalled on my antminer.

but the miners without the updated version get less than 100 discarded every 10 minutes
No shit dude...
What makes you think that the "original" as you call it does not play hide and seek with you and not showing discards Wink
I have seen so called originals - they where hashing for whole day according to cgminer stats without single share submitted to the pool.
So next time DO NOT BUY CLOSED SOURCE MINER!!!!!!!!
If you need petahash cgminer display with 0 rejects /discards do not hesitate to call me Cheesy
You will get it in binary of course...
The only trustable source of cgminer with accurate stats is con/kano repository + some others open sourced of course. The rest  is just a plain shit...

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 06:58:19 PM

If you followed the instructions, you should have backed up the original when you installed the patched one.  If you didn't, just re-flash the miners with the official Bitmain binaries.  Then, install Con/Kano cgminer binaries.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:28:35 PM

A new Bitcoin block was found today, congratulations to 1PN9XH9pPXtYHeupDAiFeFrkgXiwKZVUVe !

marvykkio

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:15:21 AM

I yesterday I removed my nicehash miners from the pool, too unstable, your speed drops too, with firmware smith, nothing changes always losing power, and one day in 4500 ghs do 0:02, instead of other pool I did in 0120 btc 36 hours.

I'm sorry, the swimming pool and beautiful, but it is too unstable. Embarrassed
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 03:36:28 PM

I yesterday I removed my nicehash miners from the pool, too unstable, your speed drops too, with firmware smith, nothing changes always losing power, and one day in 4500 ghs do 0:02, instead of other pool I did in 0120 btc 36 hours.

I'm sorry, the swimming pool and beautiful, but it is too unstable. Embarrassed

You don't get paid daily on solo pool, only when you find the block.

But if you are referring to regular NiceHash/WestHash - we were doing some maintenance in past 2 days to improve stratum proxy performance. This maintenance is now over and there are no more mining interruptions.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
rkinnin

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:21:44 PM

But if you are referring to regular NiceHash/WestHash - we were doing some maintenance in past 2 days to improve stratum proxy performance. This maintenance is now over and there are no more mining interruptions.

Your website is down again......

The temp page says:

"Web server is down due to an error in systemic software. We are working to fix it. Stratum servers are running normally, all shares are being paid for.

You can track the issue here.

Payments to miners will be delayed!
"

The other day when it said that Stratum Servers were running didn't seem to be the case as our miners went back to our second choice.  Today for the last two hours it seems that our miners again used our second choice, not westhash. 

What is the status of the website being back up?

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:51:01 PM

The temp page says:

"Web server is down due to an error in systemic software. We are working to fix it. Stratum servers are running normally, all shares are being paid for.

"

The other day when it said that Stratum Servers were running didn't seem to be the case as our miners went back to our second choice.  Today for the last two hours it seems that our miners again used our second choice, not westhash. 

this pools website works for me??

https://solo.nicehash.com/

rkinnin

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:01:03 PM

The temp page says:

"

this pools website works for me??

https://solo.nicehash.com/

Try:  http://www.westhash.com
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:14:56 AM

New Bitcoin block was found! Congratulations to 16fQsshcYFUe6FbyGPMmUJnMBYjgLZL3vR!

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 03:38:24 PM

New Bitcoin block was found! Congratulations to 16fQsshcYFUe6FbyGPMmUJnMBYjgLZL3vR!
Man, that guy is hitting the lottery... he just found a couple blocks solo on -ck's pool, too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: