Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which amount of coins would you like to be elegible as PoS Masternode?
5000 - 25 (25.3%)
7500 - 8 (8.1%)
10000 - 19 (19.2%)
12500 - 4 (4%)
15000 - 5 (5.1%)
20000 - 38 (38.4%)
Total Voters: 99

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EKN] Elektron - EKN - ElektronFoundation TOR MARKET - Bittrex - Cryptsy  (Read 81346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mistake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:36:58 PM

I saw too many coins like this. DEV waste time here instead hard work with coins...cause he doesnt hard working and have too many times... i WARN everybody SELL all coins. Bittrex never add this coin.

Iwanttobuycheapcoins.com

R.I.P. English, btw.

my english is bad i know..but i think everybody knows what i said

Yes, we do understand. You either are a obvious hater or want to buy cheap coins.

i am not a hater...

..but i wanted cheaper coins...i have enough now...thanks to all Smiley

You should wish your tactic doesn't fireback.

Dont worry..all crypto is just a game .)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:19:12 AM

The BIGGEST worry of this coin is that it wasn't listed on Bittrex. It should of been listed by now. 8BIT was out less than 24hours and it got listed earlier today. There was talk of the admin of Bittrex inquiring about EKN a couple days ago and its still not listed. Why?

This coin will NOT survive unless its hits a mainstream exchange.

SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:12:16 AM

There is no volume. Bittrex is not adding this unless it has much higher daily volume. EKN had such volume but then FUDders came, volume dropped and Bittrex picked other coin. They won't be adding EKN unless it has more volume but I guess FUDders who openly admited that they wanted cheap coins (read previous pages) unintentionally stopped Bittrex from adding the coin. So the DEV needs to continue development here.
MBonev

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:03:59 AM

The blockchain forked
ekn.suprnova.cc is on different blockchain than that of explorer.elektronwallet.com
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:06:52 AM

Yes, wallet was also troubleshooting.

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:12:00 AM

How can you determine whether the blockchain forked?
MBonev

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:13:38 AM

My personal wallet has had problem while been started also, but after deleting everything in ..\AppData\Roaming\Elektron (except wallet.dat of course) is fine and in sync with the same blockchain as explorer.elektronwallet.com
philipvdlinde

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:14:20 AM

My personal wallet has had problem while been started also, but after deleting everything in ..\AppData\Roaming\Elektron (except wallet.dat of course) is fine and in sync with the same blockchain as explorer.elektronwallet.com
I can connect to the chain perfectly fine with my wallet. Sucks though, this means that all the coins mined so far are worth nothing because supernova doesn't have the correct wallet installed.
MBonev

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:26:13 AM

The pool ekn.suprnova.cc and the blockexplorer are on different block height.
I can connect to the chain perfectly fine with my wallet. Sucks though, this means that all the coins mined so far are worth nothing because supernova doesn't have the correct wallet installed.
I think the fork occurred near block#6000, but how to be sure...
Everything mined prior to that fork is fine.
philipvdlinde

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:28:07 AM

The pool ekn.suprnova.cc and the blockexplorer are on different block height.
I think the fork occurred near block#6000, but how to be sure...
Thankfully damage won't be that big as there is a difference of 270 blocks. If my knowledge regarding forks is correct there won't be coins lost in the process as the main chain is in front of supernova's. I have also contacted suprnova support to update their wallets.

edit: looks like things have been fixed. good thing we noticed this at an early stage, could have been a big problem.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:38:31 AM

I've resynced back to the Blockchain where the Block Explorer is own, some blocks have been orphaned unfortunately but we're running again.

I've bookmarked the Block explorer and will keep an eye on it, thanks for the info !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MBonev

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:40:39 AM

Is it safe at the moment to withdraw coins from the pool?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:18:16 AM

Is it safe at the moment to withdraw coins from the pool?

yes

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ElektronFoundation (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:52:02 PM

Many news and updates about our development stage are coming really soon.

Expect a faster release of our features already scheduled on OP roadmap. A full functional and ready to trade TOR shop/marketplace is the first of our priorities and will be delivered asap.

Please stay tuned for further infos about it, coming soon!
 Smiley
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:32:25 PM

In the meanwhile please retweet this status to help us getting listed on Rex!

https://twitter.com/ElektronCoin/status/588789358318215168
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:52:07 PM

Automatic checkpointing with autocheck Masternode added on EKN code.

Masternode for autocheckpoints offers another layer of security in Elektron network make it unvulnerable to fake chain attacks and malicious node submissions.

Get ready, launch is coming next.

When you use the word "Masternode" are you referring to Darkcoin-style Masternodes?
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:55:40 PM

Automatic checkpointing with autocheck Masternode added on EKN code.

Masternode for autocheckpoints offers another layer of security in Elektron network make it unvulnerable to fake chain attacks and malicious node submissions.

Get ready, launch is coming next.

When you use the word "Masternode" are you referring to Darkcoin-style Masternodes?

Basically yes. Our masternodes for ACP instead of mixing coins as the darkcoin network ones function as main blockchain checkpoint genesis sites.

Technology behind ACP is already explained in the OP, please have a read about that.

Our development roadmap has already an anon mixing coins masternodes system addition to EKN scheduled, so we'll be using a similar technique as the darkcoin one with similar functionalities also.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:10:40 PM

my wallet stay by block 3301, an dont synchronise

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
ElektronFoundation (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:32:27 PM

my wallet stay by block 3301, an dont synchronise
This is quite strange actually still nobody reported issues while syncing. Please try to close it and reopen.

If the problem persits delete your .elektron roaming folder (if you are on windows) and open the wallet again. (Remember to save your wallet.dat file and replace it after, if you have funds in your wallet!)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:53:34 PM

Thanks its work great

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: