Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323968 times)
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:07:29 PM

Hope you prepare a roadmap (real roadmap) for TRON soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:09:54 PM

I will, I had one done but I don't like it and I don't want to release it. I'm going to do it myself after I help a new dev get set up starting on the website, but it might take a day or two. Other graphics will be delivered before then, theres a lot of info I want to convey in this project.

GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:16:08 PM

I will, I had one done but I don't like it and I don't want to release it. I'm going to do it myself after I help a new dev get set up starting on the website, but it might take a day or two. Other graphics will be delivered before then, theres a lot of info I want to convey in this project.

It's good to see a seasoned dev speaking in this way. Many can code, but I completely remember the Kanye soap opera last year, and it takes a serious set of balls to come back like this. To have cryptowest playing these cards speaks volumes. I myself have auto-doxed for the sake of transparency, but never in a million years give out my phone number  Huh  I've had the same number for the last 12-14 years!

Anyway, talk is fun but actions speak louder than words. First actions are impressing me, pulled up a chair and popped some popcorn.
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:30:56 PM

And what about MAC wallet?

I just asked someone to make me one, I have a mac but I haven't had time to set up a compile env. Should be later on today.

For now, I realize that my #1 priority should be TRON and not helping other projects. I raced into that and my investors were unhappy with my announcement to help a struggling coin, and for now, all efforts will be pointed towards TRON. Much advice has been given and they now have the ideas to fix their project, but we won't be involved.

Good to hear. It sounds like things are falling into place nicely and I'm genuinely eager to see your marketing efforts given that you've had such exposure previously with Coinye.

Coinye was one of the few coins that outsiders had actually heard of other than Bitcoin and Dogecoin - perhaps Positron will join them.
Wait, this dev made coinye coin? That Kanye West coin?

Yes, the proof with some of the lawsuit is in the first page of the ANN. The rest is on google. I plan to go to the media again once this looks good enough to present. A few reporters message me sometimes to see what I'm working on, but nothing I made was this good. This is the one I'm doing for real. I'm working hard. Finally made something good.

Thanks for the support Smiley
wow man, that's actually huge. I wasn't around coinye time, but I remember reading something in the newspapers.
There was A LOT of noise
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:39:53 PM

And what about MAC wallet?

I just asked someone to make me one, I have a mac but I haven't had time to set up a compile env. Should be later on today.

For now, I realize that my #1 priority should be TRON and not helping other projects. I raced into that and my investors were unhappy with my announcement to help a struggling coin, and for now, all efforts will be pointed towards TRON. Much advice has been given and they now have the ideas to fix their project, but we won't be involved.

Good to hear. It sounds like things are falling into place nicely and I'm genuinely eager to see your marketing efforts given that you've had such exposure previously with Coinye.

Coinye was one of the few coins that outsiders had actually heard of other than Bitcoin and Dogecoin - perhaps Positron will join them.
Wait, this dev made coinye coin? That Kanye West coin?

Yes, the proof with some of the lawsuit is in the first page of the ANN. The rest is on google. I plan to go to the media again once this looks good enough to present. A few reporters message me sometimes to see what I'm working on, but nothing I made was this good. This is the one I'm doing for real. I'm working hard. Finally made something good.

Thanks for the support Smiley

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:47:41 PM

Cryptowest

Soooo what about the lawsuit? Did you sign a settlement or what? Do you know that technically Coinye is still alive and there is about 100 billion coins in circulation?  Cheesy
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

Cryptowest

Soooo what about the lawsuit? Did you sign a settlement or what? Do you know that technically Coinye is still alive and there is about 100 billion coins in circulation?  Cheesy

I thought it was just a Cease and Desist...

LULZ
SimonCrypto

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:10:40 PM

Just as I suspected, aabtc and the twitter traders are heavy involved. They know nothing about crypto code and only want to pump and dump coins to take your  money (that is a fact for all traders). Think about it for 5 min. Have fun gambling trying to ride a whale but for me this is a total P&D garbage coin. Nothing interesting about it besides volume. #tradersarebloodsuckers

These people do not care about crypto in the slightest. They only want your money. Ask yourself what warrants this kind of market cap? And if your only response is a twitter whale then GTFO quick.
cryptowest

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:15:52 PM

Just as I suspected, aabtc and the twitter traders are heavy involved. They know nothing about crypto code and only want to pump and dump coins to take your  money (that is a fact for all traders). Think about it for 5 min. Have fun gambling trying to ride a whale but for me this is a total P&D garbage coin. Nothing interesting about it besides volume. #tradersarebloodsuckers

These people do not care about crypto in the slightest. They only want your money. Ask yourself what warrants this kind of market cap? And if your only response is a twitter whale then GTFO quick.

Read the ANN. If you don't like it, don't invest. The whales are holding and not spiking the price up to dump because they believe in it. If they didnt, the market would be much different with the hype and volume.

If put all the hype and pretty words into one sentence, I'm basically making a startup incubator for projects funded and backed by alternative blockchains.

Or a "Shark Tank for Shitcoins" if you prefer. But we're going to let everyone vote on which projects should win, and the good ones will get whales and devs. It's a cool idea.

Thing is, TRON has to be built up to be presentable to the mainstream. That's what we're all doing now, and updating the thread as much as possible.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:24:37 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 05:35:02 PM by bones261

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TecR_5-rQ4U

"Make a trade with you. Do anything you want me too."  Cheesy
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:33:20 PM

The market cap is still really low...

But ok.

I think I may have seen the light guys.  Slowly believing Smiley

Slowly though... Keep up the good work Cryptowest and team
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:34:00 PM

@CryptoWest

When are you going to admit that you are IndustrialCoinMagic too?
cryptowest

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:34:19 PM

Smiley legitmately loll'ed

Yeah, I really don't know. The whales can do whatever they want, they're their coins. I don't even have many compared to them, and its distributed pretty fairly. Richlist should be up soon, tonight. The investors believe in this though, and people are PMing me, good developers from good coins, artists, all sorts are asking to help. The whales themselves are helping directly, which you saw by accident earlier. That's a good thing. I think almost everyone in our alt subforums did their part in almost killing alts this winter and now everyone is ecstatic to see them coming back and being able to trade and speculate again. Positron wants to build the altcoin community in general. We need to grow the pie, not steal the pie. I think we all learned that last year with all the travesty. Lets bring our part of the altcoin market out of the shadows.

Trade wisely.
cryptowest

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:35:30 PM

@CryptoWest

I'm not, but I know of him. He's smart, stays low profile, and doesn't just pump out coins. That's all I can say.

I'll be back later and try to answer more questions, thanks for the interest in TRON.

SimonCrypto

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:43:04 PM

@CryptoWest

I'm not, but I know of him. He's smart, stays low profile, and doesn't just pump out coins. That's all I can say.

I'll be back later and try to answer more questions, thanks for the interest in TRON.

That is just so ridiculous. Does not get people to believe you.
SimonCrypto

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:44:56 PM

Read the ANN. If you don't like it, don't invest. The whales are holding and not spiking the price up to dump because they believe in it. If they didnt, the market would be much different with the hype and volume.

If put all the hype and pretty words into one sentence, I'm basically making a startup incubator for projects funded and backed by alternative blockchains.

Or a "Shark Tank for Shitcoins" if you prefer. But we're going to let everyone vote on which projects should win, and the good ones will get whales and devs. It's a cool idea.

Thing is, TRON has to be built up to be presentable to the mainstream. That's what we're all doing now, and updating the thread as much as possible.

If I were to assume this is not meant to make twitter pump and dumpers money (which I wouldn't of course). The idea itself is dumb to me. I don't think a shark tank for shitcoins will work.
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:46:39 PM

Well this guy obviously does 0 research. What a bad trader.

What's interesting about it is tron seems to have started a new staking method. It's a minor change sure, but dynamic staking is hella awesome, and will most likely be the new standard for distribution.
SimonCrypto

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:49:21 PM

Smiley legitmately loll'ed

Yeah, I really don't know. The whales can do whatever they want, they're their coins. I don't even have many compared to them, and its distributed pretty fairly. Richlist should be up soon, tonight. The investors believe in this though, and people are PMing me, good developers from good coins, artists, all sorts are asking to help. The whales themselves are helping directly, which you saw by accident earlier. That's a good thing. I think almost everyone in our alt subforums did their part in almost killing alts this winter and now everyone is ecstatic to see them coming back and being able to trade and speculate again. Positron wants to build the altcoin community in general. We need to grow the pie, not steal the pie. I think we all learned that last year with all the travesty. Lets bring our part of the altcoin market out of the shadows.

Trade wisely.

You just keep spewing BS. Its the scam devs that are ruining crypto. Posting in a forum doesn't do sh*t.
murderouskirk

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:49:28 PM

What's interesting about it is tron seems to have started a new staking method. It's a minor change sure, but dynamic staking is hella awesome, and will most likely be the new standard for distribution.

Anything extra he puts out is just icing on the cake, and it seems like he's making a lot of icing. So.. FUD all you want, i'll be sitting here rolling around in my profits.

Just another noobie account trying to get cheap coins. You missed the boat buddy, grow up.
SimonCrypto

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:54:03 PM

That's it? That's all you have? Dynamic staking? ROFL. I think the hype is now about some shark tank for shitcoins thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: