Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323966 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 06:15:20 AM

Finally I can start staking (no internet all afternoon yesterday).

Mobile wallet is ready too? Nice!  will check it out Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:51:31 AM

So when will we see the big pump on TRON as TRON is trading 8 times cheaper as CRAVE, it should come soon.
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:07:24 AM

So when will we see the big pump on TRON as TRON is trading 8 times cheaper as CRAVE, it should come soon.

What usually happens is people cash out of coin X and buy into coin Y (the coin that hasn't received the pump yet but that has large volume and/or all the hallmarks of a coin ready for liftoff). It's a self fullfilling prophesy - it happens everytime. Profit on one, dump it, buy up two - pump it - dump it - buy up one again or perhaps move onto a third.

TRON will be taking in a large amount of CRAVE profiteers in a very short amount of time. There isn't really enough resistance before 100,000 Sat for everyone to get their fill of TRON. Many will miss out and therefore cause the price to keep rising until an equilibrium is reached (for the time being).
darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:23:49 AM

Guys you should observe crave dev on twitter
https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/588217837849837568
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:34:27 AM

Just like that - IMC has the power of the pump and has applied it TRON.

He's a smart trader. He has full control and perfect information for his own creation, can pump it up 300% in a day, dump a portion of his holdings (he controls when it goes back up so why not), buy TRON or just pump that shit up.

The developer is the most profitable role in all crypto.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:38:28 AM

Just like that - IMC has the power of the pump and has applied it TRON.

He's a smart trader. He has full control and perfect information for his own creation, can pump it up 300% in a day, dump a portion of his holdings (he controls when it goes back up so why not), buy TRON or just pump that shit up.

The developer is the most profitable role in all crypto.

AHEM! we have a lift off  Wink
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:48:38 AM

TO DA CRAVE MOON Cheesy
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:57:16 AM

60 BTC between 42,000 sat and our current price. It boggles the mind that people are still selling and still trying to slow the inevitable climb by placing large sell orders on the books.
positrondev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:01:18 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 10:48:51 AM by positrondev

Wouldn't it be fun if a whale supported .001 on cryptsy to make trex follow suit haha

Expect 100,000 to be hit, passed and a massive floor established on it within 12-24 hours at most. It's going to do a CRAVE - all the graphs and analysis confirm that.

The Dev is doing far more and far better than expected. It did look pretty shaky 24 hours ago but he has really come out and demonstrated where he wants to take this project. No mucking around - that's all we can ask for really.

I've sent 15,000 Coins off Bittrex to my wallet for staking - want to see what kind of return I get for it. Don't usually bother staking as it inevitably ends up returning less coins than I would otherwise get trading the volatility - but I'd rather let them sit and return a steady profit than risk shorting in this dangerous looking market - one or two big bites could send it so far out of my reach I'll never be able to buy back without a huge loss.

Playing it safe - gonna sit back and watch those late to the party try and get their hands on TRON before it breaks 100,000 Sat where the whole paradigm shifts - just as it did with Crave.

Hello all,

I meant to post a formal letter saying these same things, in a nice letterhead and everything. I've been busy with four tasks at once and working 19 hours a day, so I decided to just type here, informally, bluntly, and honestly. We will have the attractive and neat ANN completely fixed up by tomorrow evening, explaining all the project goals much more clearly. For now, please let me speak off the record.

I have a large project I'm developing, and I didn't want to see it fail because of bad times in the market. I originally announced this project as an "experimental" coin, and it was. I worked days testing it, lowering the diff, increasing the speed of the blocks so I could mine it out in an hour, and abusing the POS system. The intent was to make a coin that we could ninja launch, but that would have little or no instamine and distribute very fairly to all miners, to test the effects of a massive hashrate on the difficulty, and then to test the effects of a 30 day POS phase with a specific number of coins. The distribution is amazing, and before the whales started accumulating, nobody had over 20k. Now a few have over 25k but with 1m coins right now that really isnt much. I've never seen a distribution like this and I realized its a way to try something new, get people working together on something because so many have bought some TRON.

It's been a monumental success and as you have all seen I've been struggling to keep up with all the hype. Because of how well TRON has done, this is no longer an experimental coin. It had one minor fork but it was easily fixed in 20 minutes and won't happen again because of checkpointing server updates. It's a successful coin with strong backers and believers. It's now become the large project I intended to create from this data. I'm committed as long as there's support from the community to bring something good to alts and to stop buying into obvious scams and buying into too many shady IPOs that drain out all the money. Instead of FUDing each other's threads because of fears of rival coins stealing market caps, we should be working to make crypto better as a whole and show other people why they should come trade coins with us.

The market was terrible this winter, and now that people are coming back to alts, I think we realize it wasn't as bad as we thought. It's more fun here than stressing about being margin called and feeling like throwing up when we are. At least in alts we can still get some money back for even a shitcoin that dumps.

Some of you know who's behind this PositronDev account, some of you don't. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm doing all I can to bring some truth and fun back to the altcoin world, and I've extended offers of partnership to people with small but legit projects. I'm far from rich and I lost too much money in LTCgear scams and OKCoin over the winter, but I'm doing what I can to support the altcoin community.I have some new large investors behind me who are slowly giving me more resources and money to get more help, merging groups, ending old rivalries and FUD battles. Many other alt guys are doing the same, because we'd rather trade money with people we know and grow this ecosystem than give it away to futures and cloud mining scams, outright scams that you dont get to trade out of. At the very least, people should have a good chance at trading their way in or out of something, and TRON has maintained a good volume since its birth. I realize I'm preaching and I shouldn't be. In the past I worked with a team and we would get each other too excited about what we could accomplish. We'd be in a frenzy and come with huge ideas while not really being sure how we were going to accomplish them. That is not how Positron, or any other future project I take on, will be. I have new investors that believe in me with this TRON success, and they're willing to support and fund the project.

Trade well. Take profits and don't hold for 9 lamborghinis. I want them. TRON will go up, TRON will go down, TRON will go up again. But I'm doing my best to make sure it doesn't just fall off a cliff and rekt people. I hope you can see that by my updates, working like a madman to fix the fork at block 3306 in 20 minutes (with thanks to Wuher of IPOMINER, a smart guy) and things like uploading that windows wallet from my phone for everyone when my internet went down.

I'm working on a few things for TRON. Originally I was working on some really great graphics and presentation but I had to switch gears to development and I was given funds by my investors to hire people to finish that presentation for me. Currently I'm working on a new method of anon sending via distributed mixing. We'll have a public beta organized and hopefully some good testing, for a few days.  I'll be working on that and also I'm porting in parts of DRK/DASH masternode source, which will also be able to stake (9% yr) while earning coins for transactions. I'll have a whitepaper ready within 3 days. The proper ANN graphics and infographic will go up later today (Wednesday in US), a good roadmap will go up the following day, a whitepaper on the anon system the next day. I'm pretty certain the anon public beta will be finished in under a week, but I'll know for certain by the time we put up the roadmap.

I gave 200 TRON to triple DJ_Thistle's TRON giveaway to 300. It's not much but it helps drive up altworld activity. We all have our angles but DJ's project DayTraderCoin is struggling and it's something he really believes in and has plans for. A while back even tried to get him to give up and make a new coin, I told him it was too hard to bring one up from it's small cap. But he's worked on it and worked on it and brought it from something like 300 sat to 7k sat, and he wont give up. So I think he deserves a little kudos too and a quick retweet of https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/588252860686688256   (also a nice way to spread the TRON word)  Smiley

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for investing in TRON or helping to support the SHA-256 mining ecosystem. I mean what I'm saying and lets work together to fix this altcoin world we almost broke. As a wise investor once told me, where else can us smaller investors make good money talking shit on the internet in our boxers while drinking scotch?
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:08:07 AM

Nice. Well, actually sounds great. Smiley

bleeding2323

Activity: 229

https://forum.positroncrypto.com/

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:16:50 AM

Do we have any more nodes for wallet, I am showing 1 connection.

thanks.

Papilio

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:20:02 AM

Wouldn't it be fun if a whale supported .001 on cryptsy to make trex follow suit haha

Expect 100,000 to be hit, passed and a massive floor established on it within 12-24 hours at most. It's going to do a CRAVE - all the graphs and analysis confirm that.

The Dev is doing far more and far better than expected. It did look pretty shaky 24 hours ago but he has really come out and demonstrated where he wants to take this project. No mucking around - that's all we can ask for really.

I've sent 15,000 Coins off Bittrex to my wallet for staking - want to see what kind of return I get for it. Don't usually bother staking as it inevitably ends up returning less coins than I would otherwise get trading the volatility - but I'd rather let them sit and return a steady profit than risk shorting in this dangerous looking market - one or two big bites could send it so far out of my reach I'll never be able to buy back without a huge loss.

Playing it safe - gonna sit back and watch those late to the party try and get their hands on TRON before it breaks 100,000 Sat where the whole paradigm shifts - just as it did with Crave.

Hello all,

I meant to post a formal letter saying these same things, in a nice letterhead and everything. I've been busy with four tasks at once and working 19 hours a day, so I decided to just type here, informally, bluntly, and honestly. We will have the attractive and neat ANN completely fixed up by tomorrow evening, explaining all the project goals much more clearly. For now, please let me speak off the record.

I have a large project I'm developing, and I didn't want to see it fail because of bad times in the market. I originally announced this project as an "experimental" coin, and it was. I worked days testing it, lowering the diff, increasing the speed of the blocks so I could mine it out in an hour, and abusing the POS system. The intent was to make a coin that we could ninja launch, but that would have little or no instamine and distribute very fairly to all miners, to test the effects of a massive hashrate on the difficulty, and then to test the effects of a 30 day POS phase with a specific number of coins. The distribution is amazing, and before the whales started accumulating, nobody had over 20k. Now a few have over 25k but with 1m coins right now that really isnt much. I've never seen a distribution like this and I realized its a way to try something new, get people working together on something because so many have bought some TRON.

It's been a monumental success and as you have all seen I've been struggling to keep up with all the hype. Because of how well TRON has done, this is no longer an experimental coin. It had one minor fork but it was easily fixed in 20 minutes and won't happen again because of checkpointing server updates. It's a successful coin with strong backers and believers. It's now become the large project I intended to create from this data. I'm committed as long as there's support from the community to bring something good to alts and to stop buying into obvious scams and buying into too many shady IPOs that drain out all the money. Instead of FUDing each other's threads because of fears of rival coins stealing market caps, we should be working to make crypto better as a whole and show other people why they should come trade coins with us.

The market was terrible this winter, and now that people are coming back to alts, I think we realize it wasn't as bad as we thought. It's more fun here than stressing about being margin called and feeling like throwing up when we are. At least in alts we can still get some money back for even a shitcoin that dumps.

Some of you know who's behind this PositronDev account, some of you don't. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm doing all I can to bring some truth and fun back to the altcoin world, and I've extended offers of partnership to people with small but legit projects. I'm far from rich and I lost too much money in LTCgear scams and OKCoin over the winter, but I'm doing what I can to support the altcoin community.I have some new large investors behind me who are slowly giving me more resources and money to get more help, merging groups, ending old rivalries and FUD battles. Many other alt guys are doing the same, because we'd rather trade money with people we know and grow this ecosystem than give it away to futures and cloud mining scams, outright scams that you dont get to trade out of. At the very least, people should have a good chance at trading their way in or out of something, and TRON has maintained a good volume since its birth. I realize I'm preaching and I shouldn't be. In the past I worked with a team and we would get each other too excited about what we could accomplish. We'd be in a frenzy and come with huge ideas while not really being sure how we were going to accomplish them. That is not how Positron, or any other future project I take on, will be. I have new investors that believe in me with this TRON success, and they're willing to support and fund the project.

Trade well. Take profits and don't hold for 9 lamborghinis. I want them. TRON will go up, TRON will go down, TRON will go up again. But I'm doing my best to make sure it doesn't just fall off a cliff and rekt people. I hope you can see that by my updates, working like a madman to fix the fork at block 3306 in 20 minutes (with thanks to Wuher of IPOMINER, a smart guy) and things like uploading that windows wallet from my phone for everyone when my internet went down.

I'm working on a few things for TRON. Originally I was working on some really great graphics and presentation but I had to switch gears to development and I was given funds by my investors to hire people to finish that presentation for me. Currently I'm working on a new method of anon sending via distributed mixing. We'll have a public beta organized and hopefully some good testing, for a few days.  I'll be working on that and also I'm porting in parts of DRK/DASH masternode source, which will also be able to stake (9% yr) while earning coins for transactions. I'll have a whitepaper ready within 3 days. The proper ANN graphics and infographic will go up later today (Wednesday in US), a good roadmap will go up the following day, a whitepaper on the anon system the next day. I'm pretty certain the anon public beta will be finished in under a week, but I'll know for certain by the time we put up the roadmap.

I gave 200 TRON to triple DJ_Thistle's TRON giveaway to 300. It's not much but it helps drive up altworld activity. We all have our angles but DJ's project DayTraderCoin is struggling and it's something he really believes in and has plans for. A while back even tried to get him to give up and make a new coin, I told him it was too hard to big one up from it's cap. But he's worked on it and worked on it and brought it from something like 300 sat to 7k sat, and he wont give up. So I think he deserves a little kudos too and a quick retweet of https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/588252860686688256   (also a nice way to spread the TRON word)  Smiley

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for investing in TRON or helping to support the mining ecosystem. I mean what I'm saying and lets work together to fix this altcoin world we almost broke. As a wise investor once told me, where else can us smaller investors make good money talking shit on the internet in our boxers while drinking scotch?

Well said, positrondev! =)
You seem to care about crypto and are not here for a quick profit.
Those are the people we need!
Thanks for your honest words there.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:23:10 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 10:09:17 AM by BigDaddySherman

https://i.imgur.com/wRyKdCU.png

Hello all,

I gave 200 TRON to triple DJ_Thistle's TRON giveaway to 300. It's not much but it helps drive up altworld activity. We all have our angles but DJ's project DayTraderCoin is struggling and it's something he really believes in and has plans for. A while back even tried to get him to give up and make a new coin, I told him it was too hard to big one up from it's cap. But he's worked on it and worked on it and brought it from something like 300 sat to 7k sat, and he wont give up. So I think he deserves a little kudos too and a quick retweet of https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/588252860686688256   (also a nice way to spread the TRON word)  Smiley

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for investing in TRON or helping to support the mining ecosystem. I mean what I'm saying and lets work together to fix this altcoin world we almost broke. As a wise investor once told me, where else can us smaller investors make good money talking shit on the internet in our boxers while drinking scotch?

Thanks for quoting me brother - Appreciate it!

The reason I have invested over 15 Bitcoin into this baby is because I saw drive in your posts. I knew that sooner or later (thankfully sooner) you would adopt the masternode tech that made DRK and Crave pump like it did. You're a smart man - a business minded fellow like myself who has his sights on something, works hard, and damn well gets there.

Looking forward to Masternodes - Crave is great but this project has the makings of something far bigger. These investors are what I am most excited about. For a coin to succeed it requires big money - not just $50 here, or $70 there from Joe Nobody - but $10,000 here, and $20,000 there from guys who have made a name and a portfolio from themselves. Money makes the world go round - and its the same for cryptocurrency.

While other coins have their small time pump and dumpers - a coin destined for great things has financial backers.

I will happily invest a further 25 Bitcoin - my 'rainy day reserve' on the delivery of working master nodes. Simple as that - you deliver, I buy - we all win with a higher value TRON.

I imagine most other BTC whales are the same.
positrondev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:25:06 AM

thanks.

Have you updated to the newer source?

https://mega.co.nz/#!h4oXQLzA!SRWmUVtj3FQeCLgo7U7mC9eGBZfWb9YVvWWWj-WBo14

It won't connect to the other peers so perhaps you're on an old node. The ANN will be cleaned up and easier to read tomorrow.
utclover

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:29:43 AM

The problem with me not knowing english well, is that i can't understand that.

but here is what i understood from reading it twice, i hope i'm right:

hello everyone,
the ann will have better pictures and look better tomorrow

this coin was originally an experiment. but it turned out to be a monumental success.
Because of how well TRON has done, this is no longer an experimental coin.

some people gave me money to spend for the coin's success

tron is going to have anonymous transactions and masternodes

pretty ann coming tomorrow
roadmap coming in 2 days
whitepaper in 3 days
anonymous transactions masternodes public beta coming in a week
bleeding2323

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:32:57 AM

The problem with not knowing english well, is that i can't understood that.

but here is what i understood from reading it twice, i hope i'm right:

hello everyone,
the ann will have better pictures and look better tomorrow

this coin was originally an experiment. but it turned out to be a monumental success.
Because of how well TRON has done, this is no longer an experimental coin.

some people gave me money to spend for the coin's success

tron is going to have anonymous transactions and masternodes

pretty ann coming tomorrow
roadmap coming in 2 days
whitepaper in 3 days
anonymous transactions masternodes public beta coming in a week
Nice!!
I like this coin, and the DEV, the way it was launched and as far as I can tell his honesty.  Just hope the profit does not go to his head.

SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:33:09 AM

Hello all,

I gave 200 TRON to triple DJ_Thistle's TRON giveaway to 300. It's not much but it helps drive up altworld activity. We all have our angles but DJ's project DayTraderCoin is struggling and it's something he really believes in and has plans for. A while back even tried to get him to give up and make a new coin, I told him it was too hard to big one up from it's cap. But he's worked on it and worked on it and brought it from something like 300 sat to 7k sat, and he wont give up. So I think he deserves a little kudos too and a quick retweet of https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/588252860686688256   (also a nice way to spread the TRON word)  Smiley

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for investing in TRON or helping to support the SHA-256 mining ecosystem. I mean what I'm saying and lets work together to fix this altcoin world we almost broke. As a wise investor once told me, where else can us smaller investors make good money talking shit on the internet in our boxers while drinking scotch?

Very good! Congrats for insight and dedication!!! The crypto world is in need of devs like you... Smiley
bleeding2323

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:35:23 AM

thanks.

Have you updated to the newer source?

https://mega.co.nz/#!h4oXQLzA!SRWmUVtj3FQeCLgo7U7mC9eGBZfWb9YVvWWWj-WBo14

It won't connect to the other peers so perhaps you're on an old node. The ANN will be cleaned up and easier to read tomorrow.

I just downloaded the wallet from the op, sorry did not pay any attention.  had to get it for my laptop, to free up space on my desk top lol.
Thanks. Awsome coin!!  Lets Push it as far as it will go, and then some more Smiley

TiltSinceBirth

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:42:24 AM

Staking with the new wallet doesn't seem to work for me. Have around 10k TRON in the wallet open all night but nothing has happened. In the wallet overview the TRONs are still listed as "Available", but if you hoover over the Lightning icon it says "Staking, expected time to earn reward is 30minutes", What's up with this?
boro60

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:43:36 AM

gentlemen, good morning where you can buy cheap throne ps. I have a new portfolio of linux ?

whether the portfolio is linux or windows?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: