Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323970 times)
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:34:49 PM

This is great fud guys, top balances are still accumulating.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

Too bad for bag holders, Thanks to my investments in SIGU im now in profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptovault8

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:33:32 AM

yall need to stop being a bunch of whiney niggers. positron is developing during a time when confidence in crypto is at an all-time low. Yeah I admit the cryptowest conversation posted above feels like a gut punch for me, I was under the impression there were a whole cast of people working behind the scenes for him to reach the timeline goals.. but I can't blame him, he's getting jewed by people he thought he could trust and now is doing this by himself through the rough patch of development. Yeah he should have probably bountied the tasks like another dude just mentioned, but I can definitely see why he didn't do that and instead stepped out on a limb unknowingly and paid people he thought he could trust based on previous crypto ventures but had no idea that the current crypto trends would have them take off without completing the task at hand that he paid for.
I'm still keeping my bag, $TRON isn't doing that bad. It hasn't been below 2 cents in a while and over the past week has been over 3. Haters are gonna hate and FUDers gonna FUD. Some of you nignogs should be sitting on your hands instead of bitching impatiently. just saying
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:03:43 AM

cryptowest the market is down but I think to move forward and if you want to to do crypto work in the future. you have to keep the passion up for this technology it is important for many
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:08:35 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 08:16:03 AM by cryptowest

I wrote up like 3 paragraphs of text and I think I closed the tab by accident. Maybe that was too much anyway.

Here's the points that matter:

Positron development is going slowly because most of the paid help has went MIA, I've had to find small jobs in regular life to support myself, and honestly, because I've been somewhat discouraged about crypto in general lately. I appreciate the positive posts tho, great to see.

Yes, a bunch of shit is late and I haven't been around enough. I don't want to break ties with the btctalk community so I apologize for not being more active and checking on the thread more, and posting a gif answer. I'll be here more. I've felt suffocated by the workload and lack of help, but I *am* committed to TRON - I haven't worked on any other crypto stuff since I launched it - the dedication is here and even tho i've felt discouraged I'm not giving up or anything.

I'll have masternodes done within the next 3 days. I figured out how to add them to the older codebase so I dont have to do a codeswap.

If you would like to donate any funds to be used only for paid bounties or donator-approved paid consulting, please send BTC to:

1QA6VnJgE2THwFdyeHPxHCtYUqQSmz7sLr  

the community has already sent .1 there, thanks

and for TRON PCG7sTgCDcG7uAAWuTSgTjRuSeEz2wpqwj  there are 1700 TRON here from community.

Thanks guys... apologies again for disappointments, but I can promise ill stay dedicated and be here more often. The whole project needs a cleanup, the ANN, a site, and a refocusing of the vision (and a lot less words in the ANN) ... I had people helping with much of it but crypto has been bad and they just disappear, some even after being paid a deposit for their time. A couple have returned and progress is slow but coming.

Thanks again for the patience and support.
cryptowest

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:07:35 AM

I think everyone agreed on 10k coins for the MN and 50/50 split between stakers and MN

Do you think there should be a limit on the total number of MNs allowed?
ubeenpaycoind

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:28:52 AM

I think everyone agreed on 10k coins for the MN and 50/50 split between stakers and MN

ofcourse 50-100 is good  Grin
positrondev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:38:08 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 10:07:25 AM by positrondev

ofcourse 50-100 is good  Grin

That seems like a lot, HYPER has 20 or 30 I think and their system works well. 30 would be 300,000 coins max in MN out of about 1.6m. I think 50 would work but might be excessive.

Please retweet:  https://twitter.com/PositronCrypto/status/613281050316312576
cennet

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:40:06 AM

I wrote up like 3 paragraphs of text and I think I closed the tab by accident. Maybe that was too much anyway.

Here's the points that matter:

Positron development is going slowly because most of the paid help has went MIA, I've had to find small jobs in regular life to support myself, and honestly, because I've been somewhat discouraged about crypto in general lately. I appreciate the positive posts tho, great to see.

Yes, a bunch of shit is late and I haven't been around enough. I don't want to break ties with the btctalk community so I apologize for not being more active and checking on the thread more, and posting a gif answer. I'll be here more. I've felt suffocated by the workload and lack of help, but I *am* committed to TRON - I haven't worked on any other crypto stuff since I launched it - the dedication is here and even tho i've felt discouraged I'm not giving up or anything.

I'll have masternodes done within the next 3 days. I figured out how to add them to the older codebase so I dont have to do a codeswap.

If you would like to donate any funds to be used only for paid bounties or donator-approved paid consulting, please send BTC to:

1QA6VnJgE2THwFdyeHPxHCtYUqQSmz7sLr  

the community has already sent .1 there, thanks

and for TRON PCG7sTgCDcG7uAAWuTSgTjRuSeEz2wpqwj  there are 1700 TRON here from community.

Thanks guys... apologies again for disappointments, but I can promise ill stay dedicated and be here more often. The whole project needs a cleanup, the ANN, a site, and a refocusing of the vision (and a lot less words in the ANN) ... I had people helping with much of it but crypto has been bad and they just disappear, some even after being paid a deposit for their time. A couple have returned and progress is slow but coming.

Thanks again for the patience and support.

First thank you for your work and great news. i have sent you 1500TRON. hope you will done masternodes soon. good luck.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:45:50 AM

ofcourse 50-100 is good  Grin

That seems like a lot, HYPER has 20 or 30 I think and their system works well. 30 would be 300,000 coins max in MN out of about 1.6m. I think 50 would work but might be excessive.
yeah anything above 50 is too much 50 sounds like a good number  Smiley
GreenDefender

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:35:31 AM

yes, i think a limited number of MN is good. MNs stabilizises Tron network. Neutron has a limitation of 100 MNs but only around 32 MNs are active with a moneysupply of 3.79 Mill coins. NTRN gives MN a garanteed reward of 25.xx Coins. I think a Tron MN will create a lot of dust with only sometimes a bigger reward. So a MN shall need an additional reward to this 50/50 maybe 1 Tron (?). A limited number of 30-50 Tron MNs are enough. Will do send you some Tron after running MN.

greets GD
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:24:28 AM

Thanks for the update cryptowest, crypto world usually sucks, sticking with the project should be enough to grow up from here.
Maybe things are now slowly than projected, but if it is delivered will be good.
If you think this need a make-up to find a new goal, take your time to think about a new goal.
cryptowest

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:59:00 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 01:26:24 PM by cryptowest

Got a question for anyone who has TRON coins or likes crypto.

I'm thinking about doing a "westcoin" where its a small ICO and a mining phase after, to support myself so I can stay dedicated to crypto. I dont want to go get a real job again. I could make it fund itself through a gambling sort of staking where users can choose to stake and can win or lose their money 50% of the time in the stake blocks. If they lost, it'd go straight to a dev fund that would be 100% used for bounties, so the coin would be mostly self sufficient i'd hope. and i could use it as a testbed, im doing to stick counterparty tech in there so i can test colored coins.  

The amount won or burnt would have to be perfect.. enough that people want to take the risk of staking but not so much that it inflates the money supply too badly. Since the dev account gets 50% of the coins, a higher stake would be OK and the community could regularly decide what to do with the funds - to fund a new bounty, or to burn them, or just leave them in the fund. We could work something out with multisig so I don't have to be trusted so much with that, thats ok with me.

I'd do an ICO maybe 50 or 60 btc, and I'd be happy if i only got like 4 or 5, then burn all the rest of the coins to make the value go up, and go into the short mining phase. I'm seeing if trex will list it for me, waiting to hear back. I don't want it to look too egotistical so I'm going to use sad pepe for the logo.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/c261969b41e5033b5312625b6ac88237/tumblr_nozk536fZc1tfbd61o1_400.jpg

I had this idea because of that stupid Boats and Bitches coin that just raised 60 btc so the devs could go hire hookers and rent a boat.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079548.0

I could use money like that to frugally live on, and I wouldn't even mind being transparent about what it was being used for. I could make it funny and fun.

Maybe if I raise over X amount I can promise to strap a gopro to my shoulder and use some of the funds go on a bender in Vegas with my fiancee, since that seemed to work well for boats and bitches.

haha. but really, I could use the money to work on TRON full time and people would have something to play with and trade in the market instead of just donating money. I'd stay transparent with the funds and I don't have any expensive vices so I don't mind being being transparent.

With the self-funding staking method, I can continue to focus on TRON and the TRON community doesn't have to worry i'll be putting too much effort in the other project.

I would make it so everyone who participates in the ICO gets a chance to win a little prize, just a Sapphire Radeon 290X gpu, but still cool to win a $400 card if you only donate $1 to the crowdfund. If I raisde over X amount I could give away something like an i7 laptop too.

I expect a good amount of softcore FUD and trolling in the thread but I think it could be fun. Nobody wants to see more devs leaving alts or unable to donate fulltime efforts. I would be transparent about how i was spending the money and use it only for neccesity not bullshit. I have all the bullshit I need, too much computer stuff. The money would be used to support myself while I work on TRON fulltime and use some of the money for TRON also. Thoughts?

Masternodes Update

Masternodes will be completed in 3 days or June 26th, 2015.  The directors have agreed that 10,000 TRON should be the MN cost. There will be only 30 to 50 masternodes total, we're still deciding on that exact # and if you have any feedback pls take a moment to post it.

Thanks!
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:28:03 PM

I dont want to go get a real job again.

I think thats why we all are here. Real jobs sucks in every country  Grin

You should ask ccey for ICO. I think they will do it and we can hype your coin in trollbox and twitter  Cool

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:33:50 PM

If you want other people to pay your bills for you while you develop TRON further, you could make a NXT asset to fund your development, campaign for fundraising on kickstarter/indiegogo/cryptocurrency crowdfunding...

I don't have much sympathy for you man. Speaking as an entrepreneur, asking for funding so you can work on crypto full time-- IE take care of your personal expenses-- is not the best way to sell supporters of you and your coin on further development. Creating a lottery-staking coin for the express purpose of funding your further full-time cryptocurrency pursuits is just counterproductive and takes development time, and thus value, away from TRON. It's zero-sum.

In such a space as cryptocurrency, with anonymity and distrust or trustlessness, you have to build the value first and then convince speculators that your altcoin has value. It's more difficult every day to do it the other way around where you promise "if I get the funding I need then I'll do this".

I guess it's just very rare to find a skilled developer like yourself who's also entrepreneurial enough to bootstrap their project on their own. Two disparate, high-level skillsets. If you can't find a way to make TRON happen whether or not other people are willing to kick in, then maybe you're just not as passionate as you need to be to make it happen no matter what. Or maybe, more likely, you are more interested in the title of Full-Time Cryptocurrency Developer than you are in doing the very hard work it takes so that you can't help but be known as that.

I mean no disrespect, and I can see you're trying to come up with creative ideas to get what you want, but if you *already have* an idea with legs (TRON) at some point you need to stop looking for shortcut ideas to leverage others and do work yourself. Get a second job completely unrelated to crypto. Take on some freelance coding work. Find an angel and convince them to float you while you dev. You're already spending time on TRON, and it's not enough, so you need to take some additional personal risk and put some of your own skin in the game besides your time (which if you love cryptocurrency you would be doing anyway). If you're not willing to take on that risk personally, ask yourself if you really believe in your project's potential regardless of its value, or if you're just trying to find ways for others to pay you for the programming hours you put in.

twitter.com/notsofast
cryptowest

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:45:34 PM

I think thats why we all are here. Real jobs sucks in every country  Grin

You should ask ccey for ICO. I think they will do it and we can hype your coin in trollbox and twitter  Cool

Thanks, everyone has also been very supportive in PMs Smiley  Still thinking it over, and everything you're saying makes sense too notsofast. I just would prefer to stay in crypto fulltime than go do something else. After seeing people raise stupid amounts of BTC for stupid reasons (hiring hookers and renting a boat), I feel like it's OK for me to ask for something. Finding an angel investor for a new cryptocurrency is pretty tough. The first one lost money and got skittish. So instead I'm seeing if the community and crypto people in general want to help. If they don't, it's ok. I'll get a regular job and keep working on TRON part time. But I'd really love it if ppl invested with this and traded it and made it fun, and I'd catch up on my bills and start doing some real work on tron  and interviews and have time for all that stuff, make tron the only focus. Other developers are also having a really tough time. One of the most talented devs I know is doing so badly that he got an eviction notice put on his door today and might also leave for normal work again, which would be a waste of crypto genius. That's the altcoin scene today, its rough, but I believe I have something successful here and I want to fight for it with all I got. So I'm probably going to at least try it, maybe after these TRON MN are done.

Qbanow

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:42:17 PM

I think thats why we all are here. Real jobs sucks in every country  Grin

You should ask ccey for ICO. I think they will do it and we can hype your coin in trollbox and twitter  Cool

Thanks, everyone has also been very supportive in PMs Smiley  Still thinking it over, and everything you're saying makes sense too notsofast. I just would prefer to stay in crypto fulltime than go do something else. After seeing people raise stupid amounts of BTC for stupid reasons (hiring hookers and renting a boat), I feel like it's OK for me to ask for something. Finding an angel investor for a new cryptocurrency is pretty tough. The first one lost money and got skittish. So instead I'm seeing if the community and crypto people in general want to help. If they don't, it's ok. I'll get a regular job and keep working on TRON part time. But I'd really love it if ppl invested with this and traded it and made it fun, and I'd catch up on my bills and start doing some real work on tron  and interviews and have time for all that stuff, make tron the only focus. Other developers are also having a really tough time. One of the most talented devs I know is doing so badly that he got an eviction notice put on his door today and might also leave for normal work again, which would be a waste of crypto genius. That's the altcoin scene today, its rough, but I believe I have something successful here and I want to fight for it with all I got. So I'm probably going to at least try it, maybe after these TRON MN are done.

I'm agree 100%, positron holders need you full time in crypto-world. I'll be waiting for this new coin, but remember transparency is the key , then the community decides if they're in the game or not.  Wink
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:45:16 PM

Phew, I luckily got out before this latest news hits
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:51:00 PM

Phew, I luckily got out

u wot m8 ? pump just started to new ath.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:52:34 PM

Phew, I luckily got out

u wot m8 ? pump just started to new ath.

Sold with some nice gains so it's all good. Lock in those wins. I'm not taking the risk with the dev talking about running another ICO scam coin
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: