Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: s3 problem , why moving ?  (Read 7139 times)
ToQcHista (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:09:07 PM

i open s3 and i see that this Missing one piece . is this problem ?

http://www.picz.ge/img/s2/1504/12/c/c823585857ec.jpg

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:32:49 PM

it should not cause any major issue, as long as the heatsink is still there, but i would return it anyway, because something like this could happen only if the package ghas been damaged in the shipping, probably the miner will not work as intended...
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:43:10 PM

it should not cause any major issue, as long as the heatsink is still there, but i would return it anyway, because something like this could happen only if the package ghas been damaged in the shipping, probably the miner will not work as intended...

i owner wrote this > "Ok it looks like that is just a fin blade. You don't need it. You can simply unscrew the top and pull it out. Let me know if you have any problems well doing it. " and this "it was running when I unplugged it to send it to you! If not we will send you a different one. " Smiley

ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

I have to try s3 if will working . but yet should will buy psu and router.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:04:03 PM

i owner wrote this > "Ok it looks like that is just a fin blade. You don't need it. You can simply unscrew the top and pull it out. Let me know if you have any problems well doing it. " and this "it was running when I unplugged it to send it to you! If not we will send you a different one. " Smiley

As long as it's just one fin I would not be worried as long as it works.   I would be worried about what caused this fin to come loose sounds like miner took a spill hard

Before running I would make sure heatsink is still on secure.   It's not something we can tell by picture.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:09:09 PM

my s3 , will turn on if not ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:11:42 PM

my s3 , will turn on if not ?

With pictures we cannot answer this.  You would need to inspect it in person.  Pieces breaking off is not a good sign as far as it's being handled good in shipping.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:14:14 PM

heatsink's Security is.The piece alumine was left from side.

owner tell me this "it was running when I unplugged it to send it to you! If not we will send you a different one. "

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:20:13 PM

owner tell me this "it was running when I unplugged it to send it to you! If not we will send you a different one. "

Does it look like it did damage to the miner?  Being shipped and having a loose metal object in miner is not ideal.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:05:00 AM

Have them send you a different one, and ask them to package it better.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:35:20 AM

Have them send you a different one, and ask them to package it better.

That is safest bet.  I would try to do it within a decent amount of time, you should get the supplies to test it.   It might work, but to take a hit hard enough to break off fin from heatsink sounds pretty bad.

If it's like normal amazon items report it to amazon and the will be very helpful.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:16:18 AM

Can not understand what the problem is , it Aluminium what do ? I very expensive should pay that send back and after my in country should pay Transportation much money.

One please tell me what the problem is it aluminium that cut ? and else one left from side shaken only one.

ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:25:13 AM

your will see this video >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQVI3avGLhU&feature=youtu.be

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:46:46 AM

Can not understand what the problem is , it Aluminium what do ? I very expensive should pay that send back and after my in country should pay Transportation much money.

One please tell me what the problem is it aluminium that cut ? and else one left from side shaken only one.

before sending it back, you can try if it work, if it work you don't need to send back  you can keep it
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:50:05 AM

before sending it back, you can try if it work, if it work you don't need to send back  you can keep it

simple logic, Others can not do nothing should will buy PSu and router.

But I want to know will turn on if not s3 ? Sad

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:40:14 AM

There is no need to create multiple threads on same issue.  People will answer it here.

Fact is no one can tell you if it works or not.  It is very unusual to have miner take a hit in shipping to break part of heatsink.  I suggest you get the router and psu in decent timeframe as if it is damaged in shipping the sooner you report it the better.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:48:04 AM

before sending it back, you can try if it work, if it work you don't need to send back  you can keep it

There is no need to create multiple threads on same issue.  People will answer it here.

Fact is no one can tell you if it works or not.  It is very unusual to have miner take a hit in shipping to break part of heatsink.  I suggest you get the router and psu in decent timeframe as if it is damaged in shipping the sooner you report it the better.

i will buy PSU & router and try if working  .

But such Neccessary is this part ?

i think that it piece Nothing is.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:51:51 AM

before sending it back, you can try if it work, if it work you don't need to send back  you can keep it

There is no need to create multiple threads on same issue.  People will answer it here.

Fact is no one can tell you if it works or not.  It is very unusual to have miner take a hit in shipping to break part of heatsink.  I suggest you get the router and psu in decent timeframe as if it is damaged in shipping the sooner you report it the better.

i will buy PSU & router and try if working  .

But such Neccessary is this part ?

i think that it piece Nothing is.

I think the issue is not that it's missing one fin.  But the fact it happened in shipping.  Making me think it took a hard hit.  The unit looked scuffed in video.  So we cannot really tell if it was a unit not taken care of, or if again it took a big hit in shipping which could not be good.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:52:54 AM

problem is this that may other some damage ? if this aluminium that piece ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:57:33 AM

problem is this that may other some damage ? if this aluminium that piece ?

Like in other thread I think we are losing something in translation.  If not you are almost reaching trolling levels with multiple post for every issue, and asking questions that cannot solved with info provided.  Just like the 2 threads you had on using a paperclip to start a psu.

Yes it could or could not have damage other the one fin.  We cannot properly inspect it from a picture, especially a picture in low quality.

There is no need to make multiple threads. And post again and again.  I suggest getting the  "PSu and router." and seeing if it works.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: