Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:35:42 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 07:18:29 PM by leeroyjenkins

Continuing where we left off at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg11069878#msg11069878

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:06:17 AM

Why was the other one locked?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:07:10 AM

Lets see how quickly this one gets out of hand.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:10:11 AM

I think pretty much because of this
-ck
Legendary

The signal to noise ratio on this thread has gotten about as close to zero as it gets. It's time to let go of this thread. If you wish to continue discussing BFL in a meaningful fashion then you will need to start a fresh discussion in services.

/locked
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:11:12 AM

I will be charitable in saying that that thread shouldn't have been in the hardware section, and a locking was long overdue. I won't presently speculate about who complained to whom nor about what exactly... Roll Eyes

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:59:36 AM

I guess exposing the truth is getting out of hand for you Shocked

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:06:58 AM

Nope I'm fine with exposing the truth. But that wasn't always what was happening in that thread. I prefer a distilled down version that cuts the crap but retains truth exposing.
honestly the whole gleb vs josh restraining order thing didn't belong in that thread. That's not to say it doesn't belong on this site, but it's tangential to the BFL case.

I'd much prefer a separate threads where it's easier to delineate the information and a cleaner fashion.

Edit:

I should note that I was the one who first started dumping BFL court docs like Josh's deposition and the BFL chat. So no I really don't have a problem with exposing the truth.

VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:08:25 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 03:22:53 AM by VenusFlyTrap

A force majeure woke up the...too much shit was exposed. Don't worry. One day the LEO's will do their sweepings from the top to the bottom of this forum... Grin

#ASKFTC #ASKFBI

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:13:31 AM

Nope I'm fine with exposing the truth. But that wasn't always what was happening in that thread. I prefer a distilled down version that cuts the crap but retains truth exposing.
honestly the whole gleb vs josh restraining order thing didn't belong in that thread. That's not to say it doesn't belong on this site, but it's tangential to the BFL case.

I'd much prefer a separate threads where it's easier to delineate the information and a cleaner fashion.
Gleb vs Josh? What about it? I guess there is a huge chaos in your head. Are you really that clueless?

VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:36:51 AM

Blame Vod!

This is what happened.

Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:46:38 AM

I disagree that the Josh vs Gleb issue is "tangential". You may believe otherwise, but the facts of the situation don't suggest that. It all centers around BFL and is not a "personal" matter between two individuals. The fact that the thread was closed and the person who has done the most work exposing BFL and its personnels' lies really doesn't speak to the forum's viability for truth seeking. Pathetic really. The least that could have happened was a warning from a mod to Bruno, but I don't think that happened.

Again, it really isn't tangential, even if Bruno's posts were becoming less and less on topic. If he wasn't warned, I'd say his ban should be relaxed to 2 days.

Made ya look. ; )

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:50:54 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 05:03:52 AM by PuertoLibre

rik_khaos

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:12:13 AM

Gleb vs Josh? What about it? I guess there is a huge chaos in your head. Are you really that clueless?

Nope I just like my information clean and presentable. With was turning into a gaggle fuck of information there.

If I could have a thread that was just facts with out all the other bullshit surrounding it like imaginary conversations between judges and BFL, and star trek themed idiot lawyers it  would make me happy. All that other stuff detracts from the facts, burying and obscuring them. The best way to help out is to plainly state the fact and let them stand on their own. All the witty banter could be played up else where.

That being said its obviously not how Gleb operates, and that is fine. I just wish the facts could be curated somewhere in a n information friendly manner. This obviously doesn't seem like the place that will let that happen. Hell even something like this that had the pertinent facts would be great.

This place is obviously tainted with BFL influence so perhaps discussions should move off site and linked to.

Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:16:03 AM

rik, it's best to do it yourself instead of complaining. I mean, seriously...

Made ya look. ; )

rik_khaos

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:28:13 AM

I disagree that the Josh vs Gleb issue is "tangential". You may believe otherwise, but the facts of the situation don't suggest that. It all centers around BFL and is not a "personal" matter between two individuals. The fact that the thread was closed and the person who has done the most work exposing BFL and its personnels' lies really doesn't speak to the forum's viability for truth seeking. Pathetic really. The least that could have happened was a warning from a mod to Bruno, but I don't think that happened.

Again, it really isn't tangential, even if Bruno's posts were becoming less and less on topic. If he wasn't warned, I'd say his ban should be relaxed to 2 days.

I disagree on it not being tangential, but completely agree with you on the rest. Only because the way the order was written seems to focus on Zerlans home, there is the part about trying to blackmail the company but it doesn't really hold water. I'm trying to see if KC is one of the places that company can make the request for an RO. If so then it would have been more effective to file it as BFL. But this RO wouldn't prevent him from saying anything about BFL that is why I consider it tangential, though it's obviously a move that is tying to be used to punish bruno.  

rik_khaos

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:33:20 AM

The complaining isn't for me really. I've got pacer access so I get clean versions of all the legal stuff. It's the other stuff that I wish was more user friendly.

Perhaps I'll just compile bruno's post and take out the colorful banter. Would take some time to work through the backlog but there is good information. It would just be easier if an editor resided somewhere between his brain and his fingers.

Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:44:45 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 06:01:52 AM by leeroyjenkins

The complaining isn't for me really. I've got pacer access so I get clean versions of all the legal stuff. It's the other stuff that I wish was more user friendly.

Perhaps I'll just compile bruno's post and take out the colorful banter. Would take some time to work through the backlog but there is good information. It would just be easier if an editor resided somewhere between his brain and his fingers.

I think that would work really well but there should be room for retaining the speculative pieces of information. It could easily be hosted in a static HTML document, and having it hosted somewhere wouldn't be hard. I would advise some kind of collaboration, because Bruno knows where all of his posts are and what info they hold. Something to think about.

Made ya look. ; )

rik_khaos

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:54:04 AM

I will talk to him about it. Also he really should contact the court or the FTC and tell them he believes they are trying to silence by using the court improperly. I can't imagine it would look good for the company if it were found they were trying to silence critics though the legal system since just doing on their's and other's websites isn't working. 

Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:30:01 AM

Just a reminder of what we're dealing with here (thanks Xian01; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9398683#msg9398683):

"What? You expected me to tell the truth?  Why would you expect this time for me to tell the truth when I've never done it before?  I've admitted to lying multiple times and yet you think THIS time is the time I'll be honest and truthful?  LOL... you are such a sucker.

I only post for attention.  Reality and truth are not my objective and I've rarely, if ever, posted a true statement and if I have, it was purely by accident.  Everything I've posted so far as has been manufactured in my fractured mind.  I'm just waiting to link us to JFK and DB Cooper.. I'm almost there.  I do enjoy watching my machinations, though... they are highly entertaining.  What's interesting, though, is that all of my efforts to prove these things can be easily disprovable in court and by the FTC, yet I'm making these claims.  I do wonder what's going to happen when this is all over and nothing has come of all my lies and made up "proof."  Will I finally crack completely or will I continue my conspiracy theories with claims of "Well, they just didn't look hard enough!" or "The FTC just too stupid to figure it out, but I know the truth!" or maybe it will be "BFL was so sneaky they did all this conspiracy crap so well that it was impossible to prove."  You can already see my reactions in a microcosm. "Maybe we'll ship a Monarch today"  *nothing happens* ... "Well, maybe it will be another two weeks come Monday."  When nothing happens two weeks from Monday, I'm sure I'll have yet another excuse as to why my lies did not magically manifest as truth. If you haven't figured it out yet, I have no inside sources or special knowledge. I'm not special in any way.  I'm just an old, raving madman sitting in a dark house desperately grabbing for attention in any way possible. My sources don't exist and everything I spew out is just made up.  Much like Nostradamus, if you make up enough shit, eventually some part of it is bound to come true.  You don't have to believe me, just go back and look through my claims and predictions and then count up the number of times I've been wrong vs the number of times I've been right.  It's maybe 1 in a 100... 1 in 500.  Heck, you flip a coin and you're bound to be right more than I have ever been right.

Hehe, it's fun watching though... it's like reliving the moon landing and JFK conspiracies, but in real time and with the benefit of actual facts."

Poor me, I almost feel sorry for myself.  I've lost my job, source(s) of income, nearly my house... I have nothing in life left to sustain myself except for the attention I get here. My prediction is that I will cling to it as long as I can, saying and doing anything and everything to maintain that attention.  Once I go away... I wouldn't want to be anywhere near myself.

-Josh Zerlan"

Made ya look. ; )

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:52:58 AM

That was originally a Josh post ripping on Bruno that I edited for absurd purposes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: