Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
BFL_Mole

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:32:39 AM

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.1.pdf

Plaintiffs argue that BF Labs is being evasive and can answer this interrogatory. But as
mentioned last Friday, BF Labs does not maintain records regarding the amount of products it
manufactured by month. Therefore the information you request does not exist. See answer to
IROG No. 6 where BF Labs states “[g]iven the use of the preorder sales model, the vast majority
of FPGA and 65 NM products were ordered by customers prior to manufacture and the daily
focus was on producing at maximum output and shipping as quickly as possible to fulfill the
demand from pre-existing orders.” For those same reasons, BF Labs does not maintain data to
identify the number of units shipped to consumers by month and year. BF Labs has provided
Exhibits A and B which provide order dates and status, but cannot produce documents that do
not exist as its obligation is to preserve and produce what exists. We have recently learned that
there is a spreadsheet that exists that contains 81 different customers whose order status was
excluded from Exhibit B for a few different reasons (e.g., pending acceptance of a different
product, attempted to deliver the product but it was returned and BF Labs was unable to contact
the customer, a lawsuit was filed, or demand letter sent). We will supplement IROG No. 5 and
provide this exhibit in both native and pdf format.

IRS: Okay, Mr. DoughnutGuy, is this your first audit?
Mr. DoughnutGuy: Yes, I hope I'm not in too much trouble.
IRS: As long as you kept records, you'll be fine. Now, how many chocolate donuts did you make on July 30, 2012?
Mr. DoughnutGuy: Here's the records for that day. It looks like 514. Sold 498.
IRS: How many apple fritters did you make on my wife's birthday, February 12, 2013?
Mr. DoughnutGuy: Here you go. I made 388 fritters that day. Normally, we do over 500, but the fritter-fritter shipment had yet to arrive.
IRS: Makes sense. And, how many cinnamon rolls did you make on March 12, 2014?
Mr. DoughnutGuy: With or without sugar?
IRS: With.
Mr. DoughnutGuy: 712, as seen here on this report. It's are biggest seller.
IRS: You may go. Everything seems to be in order.

IRS: Okay, BFL, how many miners did you deliver on April 24, 2014?
BFL: You're kidding, right?
IRS: Hey, Joe, come in here. Looks like we got us a good one today.
Joe: No records?
IRS: BINGO!

BF Labs stands by its objection and answer and acknowledges the parties are unable to
come to any agreement. If a statement was publicly made then Plaintiffs have access to it. BF
Labs will, however, supplement its answer by directing Plaintiffs to blogs that Plaintiffs may be
able to search for comments related to estimated shipping dates. Further, as mentioned in its
answer to Plaintiffs’ interrogatory, BF Labs considered a multitude of different factors when
making representations about estimated shipping dates. To expect that BF Labs could catalogue
all of them is not realistic and would certainly result in undue burden. For instance, see BF Labs’
answer to IROG No. 3 listing the numerous component manufacturers that have provided parts
to BF Labs. There is no way BF Labs has or could catalog every issue it has had with each
manufacturer.

IRS: So, we're going to try this one more time. How many miners did you deliver on April 24, 2014?
BFL: I give! The answer can be obtained by searching our blog and other online presence.
IRS: That's funny. It was your online presence that caused this audit in the first place.
BFL: Is anybody gonna eat that doughnut? I know a free-range chicken that'll love to have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:47:43 AM

Interesting defense strstegy: "we have no idea of what we did with our money, products, and customers during the life of the company, sorry".

They are refusing to inform the blockchain addresses used by employees, including the top management, is that right?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:16:43 AM

Interesting defense strstegy: "we have no idea of what we did with our money, products, and customers during the life of the company, sorry".

They are refusing to inform the blockchain addresses used by employees, including the top management, is that right?

again I am still in awe of them still not in jail.....I mean if it is this easy for the meager minds of josh and sonny to string this along so long...what must
a well run criminal enterprise get away with? (shudder) jeez

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:58:12 AM

again I am still in awe of them still not in jail.....I mean if it is this easy for the meager minds of josh and sonny to string this along so long...what must
a well run criminal enterprise get away with? (shudder) jeez

Just look at our government as an example Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:30:29 AM

[All of this is my opinion/ pure speculation]

What a ton of bullshit.

There are so many different ways to know exactly how many miners were released into the wild at any given point. (within a reasonable error rate).

From the time it left the dock, it has tracking, that tracking has a transaction number, they used flat rate most of the time, so they can quickly figure out just how many units left the dock.

They are just playing hard to get. As Bruno would say, spare not the microscope.

==================

This is the same across all fronts, they keep playing the dumb blonde. Except they don't have the blonde hair and aren't dirty nor that dumb.

What their end goal seems to be is to "avoid knowing anything", therefore "there are no statistics", and therefore no case can be devised nor any single truth known.

Sonny must be a good at sitting in a corner in deep prayer, but I fear his luck is gradually running out at each turn (and across each case). The Plaintiffs will get him despite his efforts to stall for as long as possible. Lawyers do not stop consuming other peoples cash.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:49:24 AM

So if I learned one thing today it's that BFL is terrible at keeping records... on anything.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:50:45 AM

So if I learned one thing today it's that BFL is terrible at keeping records... on anything.

I"m sure the parties that be are well aware of how to access all the btc addresses and password they have stashed away since the BFL.
 started its scammy ways...

gee FTC we have no records...musta just gone 'poof'....we obviously were very stupid in how we expected to run this business
and have also no concept of management or manufacturing timelines...oops......sorry we at BFL are so bad at record keeping ....but last I heard you can't throw us in jail
for being stupid...and as you can see from our record keeping lack of skills we are not criminals we are simply dumb at commerce....go figure....so goes the legal argument
from my viewpoint in this farce...

..I'm very very sure that bit of 'book keeping" of the BFL parties involved in 'hiding' assets via BTC is up to date and very well documented or backed up to usb.  Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:02:40 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 02:48:57 PM by VenusFlyTrap

Hello. I'm writing to let you know that due to a subpoena that I received related to a case against BFL, I was forced to release some of your PMs.

In particular, I released all PMs that you sent to or received from the following people, possibly even if you deleted the PM:

Inaba
BFL-Engineer
BFL_Josh
SLok
BFL_Sonny
BFL AM Dave
bcp19
nibbknot

Who was nibbknot then?

Interesting.

I think Bruno declared that he's nibbknot.

Was it BFL that forced the release of private data because they seem to not want to give up such on their end.

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.19.pdf

BF Labs is not willing to provide IPs and account names for Defendant’s employees or agents that were personal in nature. If Plaintiffs can provide some authority suggesting such information is discoverable, BF Labs will entertain this request. BF Labs has provided account names that BF Labs employees and agents have used in BF Labs’ forums. BF Labs is willing to supplement its answer if employees have made representations in other forums in their capacity as employees. Further, BF Labs objects that this is unduly burdensome and overly broad to compile this information.

So they think that nibbknot worked for BFL? Here is my guess. I bet you that BCP19 is shitting himself in the corner.

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:22:56 PM

Hello. I'm writing to let you know that due to a subpoena that I received related to a case against BFL, I was forced to release some of your PMs.

In particular, I released all PMs that you sent to or received from the following people, possibly even if you deleted the PM:

Inaba
BFL-Engineer
BFL_Josh
SLok
BFL_Sonny
BFL AM Dave
bcp19
nibbknot

Who was nibbknot then?

Interesting.

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.1.pdf

"BTW, when are we going to get those tens of thousands PMs and other info off Bitcointalk from theymos?"

Got my 2.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
DaBitcoinGuy

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:06:43 PM

Bruno,  why haven't you brought up the 2600 BTC sent to Bitstamp Dec 6/7 2013?  That would have been around $2.5 mil.
VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:43:32 PM

Bruno,  why haven't you brought up the 2600 BTC sent to Bitstamp Dec 6/7 2013?  That would have been around $2.5 mil.

Not much work to do there Bruce Peterson?

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
DaBitcoinGuy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

Bruno,  I am not this Bruce person and I am at school, not work.
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:03:31 PM

a la Bruno's timeline approach...

Bruno sends an email to BFL using his dabitcoinguy gmail address on Feb. 10.
BFL reads Bruno email on Feb. 10.
BFL shares private email with non-office personnel working the docks on Feb. 10.
Non-office personnel creates moniker using Bruno's handle on February 10, 2015, 5:59:05 PM CST.
Non-office personnel at BFL uses his DaBitcoinGuy to fuck with Bruno.
Bruno claims to have proof as to whom DBG is, namely Bruce Peterson on April 16.
Date unknown, a subpoena is forward to Bitcointalk to release all relative information about the user account DaBitcoinGuy to see if it's Bruno fucking with BFL or if it's Bruce Peterson fucking with Bruno.
Date unknown, BFL office personnel are questioned to see who they've shared private information with outside the general office arena.

Wouldn't it be funny if Jody Drake asked to see Bruce's cell phone sometime today, then discover that Bruce is DBG, then he's fired unable to collect unemployment compensation? That'll make this a good day for the Good Guys and the Bad Guys in this ongoing drama.

http://www.wingclips.com/system/movie-clips/spartacus/i-am-spartacus/images/spartacus-movie-clip-screenshot-i-am-spartacus_large.jpg
"VenusFlyTrap is not Spartacus. I am Spartacus!"

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003745695/2213287745_Balance_between_work_and_school_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
"I am at school, not work."
DaBitcoinGuy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:14:59 PM

BFL shares private email with non-office personnel working the docks on Feb. 10.
Non-office personnel creates moniker using Bruno's handle on February 10, 2015, 5:59:05 PM CST.
Bruno claims to have proof as to whom DBG is, namely Bruce Peterson on April 16.
Date unknown, a subpoena is forward to Bitcointalk to release all relative information about the user account DaBitcoinGuy to see if it's Bruno fucking with BFL or if it's Bruce Peterson fucking with Bruno.
Date unknown, BFL office personnel are questioned to see who they've shared private information with outside the general office arena.

Wouldn't it be funny if Jody Drake asked to see Bruce's cell phone sometime today, then discover that Bruce is DBG, then he's fired unable to collect unemployment compensation? That'll make this a good day for the Good Guys and the Bad Guys in this ongoing drama.

http://www.wingclips.com/system/movie-clips/spartacus/i-am-spartacus/images/spartacus-movie-clip-screenshot-i-am-spartacus_large.jpg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003745695/2213287745_Balance_between_work_and_school_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Bruno, you need to stop referring to yourself in the third person.  Your judge/donut guy proves you are doing ban avoidance and now using multiple accounts to dilute your footprint.
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:17:25 PM

Bruno, you need to stop referring to yourself in the third person.  Your judge/donut guy proves you are doing ban avoidance and now using multiple accounts to dilute your footprint.

I'll ask again, bcp19, what's it like being Sonny's bitch, you lying thief?

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 04:35:37 PM

Bruno,  why haven't you brought up the 2600 BTC sent to Bitstamp Dec 6/7 2013?  That would have been around $2.5 mil.

Bruno,  why haven't you brought up the 2600 BTC sent to Bitstamp Dec 6/7 2013?  That would have been around $2.5 mil.

Bruno,  I am not this Bruce person and I am at school, not work.

Bruno, you need to stop referring to yourself in the third person.  Your judge/donut guy proves you are doing ban avoidance and now using multiple accounts to dilute your footprint.

Wrong! Thou I could use the same logic and declare that you use two spaces after a period, you have to be Bruce Peterson.

Jody, take a look at Bruce's phone, then fire his ass if we are correct in our assessment that this DBG is Bruce Peterson. It's going to come out anyway once the records are gotten from Bitcointalk.

How is that DBG is the only person on this thread that's on BFL's side?

I can't wait to hear what happened today in court between Bruno and Josh. When does Bruno's ban end, BTW?
DaBitcoinGuy

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:03:57 PM

Bruno,  I am not this Bruce person and I am at school, not work.

Bruno, you need to stop referring to yourself in the third person.  Your judge/donut guy proves you are doing ban avoidance and now using multiple accounts to dilute your footprint.

Wrong! Thou I could use the same logic and declare that you use two spaces after a period, you have to be Bruce Peterson.

Jody, take a look at Bruce's phone, then fire his ass if we are correct in our assessment that this DBG is Bruce Peterson. It's going to come out anyway once the records are gotten from Bitcointalk.

How is that DBG is the only person on this thread that's on BFL's side?

I can't wait to hear what happened today in court between Bruno and Josh. When does Bruno's ban end, BTW?

Hmm, I don't use 2 spaces after a period, that is a function of my phone.  Guess your logic fails again Bruno.   Besides, I am not pro bfl, I'm glad I have nothing more to do with them.  Bruno or Bruno's agent decided to attack me yet he left his rear exposed.  Guess that's how he works, Robin and all. There's 2.5 mil in btc that got sent to Bitstamp Dec 2013 from josh/bfl account,  makes you wonder what happened to it. Taxes on that would be huge, especially with capital gains.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:06:41 PM

Guess your logic fails again Bruno. 

Hmm. Where have I seen this sort of phrasing before...
VenusFlyTrap

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:31:28 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 06:42:23 PM by VenusFlyTrap

ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:55:53 PM

Just like the zebra cannot change his strips, the asshole cannot change his shit stains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: