Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100086 times)
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:02:08 AM

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.0.pdf

Plaintiffs’ counsel has obtained records from Netsolus, Inc., a third party who hosted the mining machines for the Nimbus Mining partnership and cloud mining. The Netsolus records show that detailed records were created showing the precise number of bitcoins mined on a daily and monthly basis. It is hard to believe with a reasonable inquiry BFL cannot determine the number of bitcoins it received from a partnership of which it was a partner and from its own cloud mining. With this number, the number of bitcoins obtained from the testing of equipment prior to shipping may be determined with simple math.

"Grimm, for a treat, if BFL sent X miners to Netsolus, Y miners to Nimbus, and Z miners to its own cloud mining facility, how many bitcoins could Bruce Peterson steal in terms of N? Please show your work, Grimm, or no treat."

Grimm: That's a tough one, Nitro. Before I answer you that, Bruce Peterson is the DaBitcoinGuy, correct? And, is that a bacon treat or beef? I'm watching my diet. Speaking of diet, Nitro, you're looking like shit lately, and quit looking out the window. There's nobody there.

Interesting defense strstegy: "we have no idea of what we did with our money, products, and customers during the life of the company, sorry".

They are refusing to inform the blockchain addresses used by employees, including the top management, is that right?

again I am still in awe of them still not in jail.....I mean if it is this easy for the meager minds of josh and sonny to string this along so long...what must
a well run criminal enterprise get away with? (shudder) jeez

take a look at the USA/UK/Europe coalition!  Fucking world destroying, that's what!

I just read from Alex Jones that the planet is being taken over by Zerlans. Connection?

For sure Wink

Although, Corbet report is a little less aggressive :-)

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:22:35 AM

It is a pity that BFL did not keep any records of when their products were manufactured and shipped.  Does that mean that the world will never know how much bitcoin could have been mined with the customers' prepaid machines, if someone hypothetically had the idea, the opportunity, and the determination to do so?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:29:45 AM

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.0.pdf

Plaintiffs’ counsel has obtained records from Netsolus, Inc., a third party who hosted the mining machines for the Nimbus Mining partnership and cloud mining. The Netsolus records show that detailed records were created showing the precise number of bitcoins mined on a daily and monthly basis. It is hard to believe with a reasonable inquiry BFL cannot determine the number of bitcoins it received from a partnership of which it was a partner and from its own cloud mining. With this number, the number of bitcoins obtained from the testing of equipment prior to shipping may be determined with simple math.

"Grimm, for a treat, if BFL sent X miners to Netsolus, Y miners to Nimbus, and Z miners to its own cloud mining facility, how many bitcoins could Bruce Peterson steal in terms of N? Please show your work, Grimm, or no treat."

Grimm: That's a tough one, Nitro. Before I answer you that, Bruce Peterson is the DaBitcoinGuy, correct? And, is that a bacon treat or beef? I'm watching my diet. Speaking of diet, Nitro, you're looking like shit lately, and quit looking out the window. There's nobody there.

Interesting defense strstegy: "we have no idea of what we did with our money, products, and customers during the life of the company, sorry".

They are refusing to inform the blockchain addresses used by employees, including the top management, is that right?

again I am still in awe of them still not in jail.....I mean if it is this easy for the meager minds of josh and sonny to string this along so long...what must

take a look at the USA/UK/Europe coalition!  Fucking world destroying, that's what!

I just read from Alex Jones that the planet is being taken over by Zerlans. Connection?
I thought I was reading Bruno's posts, then I looked at the name and it said "Bruno_Mole"...wait, I mean BFL_Mole.

I am confused. Is our Gandalf unharmed in Kansas? Please report!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:38:31 AM

take a look at the USA/UK/Europe coalition!  Fucking world destroying, that's what!

I thought I was reading Bruno's posts, then I looked at the name and it said "Bruno_Mole"...wait, I mean BFL_Mole.

I am confused. Is our Gandalf unharmed in Kansas? Please report!

I'm penning a detail post as to how Josh Zerlan was pawned today.  Shocked

Meanwhile...

It is a pity that BFL did not keep any records of when their products were manufactured and shipped.  Does that mean that the world will never know how much bitcoin could have been mined with the customers' prepaid machines, if someone hypothetically had the idea, the opportunity, and the determination to do so?

Start at page 5 and work forward: http://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs?page=5.

You'll see 13K+ BTC from 12uyvDAC8LNU8yGcW8dYLGPToSD2JenVfH alone. No wonder Dave McClain had a Mutrux moment and forgot about the MAIN address that BFL maintained and Josh Zerlan funded via EMC.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:42:27 AM

<Puerto Libre steps into the Court Room.>

Judge: <GASP> Are you that PL?!!
<PL Nods>
Judge: What do you need? And how can I help you?
PL: I hear there is a doubt about how many machines were built. Send us the paper work, we have no lives and will find out just how many farts were released from their hind quarters while shipping out units...oh and how many units were also shipped of course.

Judge: Will you do this incredibly complicated research for the court?
PL: ? Me!? Are you crazy? I am too lazy. I said we, and by we I mean Bruno (and then some). Sure, I'll give him some pointers on how to count the units, but the man is a dedicated demon. If he does anything wrong it is the possession not actually Bruno.

<PL Looks at the judge with seriousness>
PL: Hands the judge the paperwork that states Bruno has concise acute moments of insanity. Coinciding with all online activity. In fact I may even have "expert" bitcointalk witnesses that can show that Bruno was only ever insane when posting online. <--- see if you can find the logical pun in there...somewhere.

PL: I can also show that this affected other members of the bitcointalk community. In fact, I would dare to say that bitcointalk is seriously damaging to ones health. I am suing (in my imagination) theymos for exposing innocent human beings to the harmful affects of this product called bitcointalk.

Judge: What you say, sounds like it has merit.
PL: It not only has merit but it is true. Have you ever seen what happens when you stick 400 strangers into a bar and expose them to liquor?
Judge: I have. I see your point. Case dismissed.

PL: OUR CHEWBACCA DEFENSE WORKS!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:50:49 AM

http://www.woodlaw.com/sites/default/files/casedocs/2014-07-14%20Protective%20Order.pdf

Now that I see that the paper has been signed, please provide BFL ALL the information they need from this forum with us knowing full well that we're protected.

All because BFL gleaned my vitals off the internet, allowed privileged information sent by me to their staff's eyes ONLY but was pasted around to those not working in the office, namely Bruce Peterson, Josh Zerlan disclosing several vitals of users on this forum, etc., I see NO REASON why they shouldn't be trusted with having EVERYTHING by everybody that's every penned posts in BFL-related threads, not to mention more vitals. WHAT THE FUCK COULD GO WRONG!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:52:47 AM

<Puerto Libre steps into the Court Room.>

Judge: <GASP> Are you that PL?!!
<PL Nods>
Judge: What do you need? And how can I help you?
PL: I hear there is a doubt about how many machines were built. Send us the paper work, we have no lives and will find out just how many farts were released from their hind quarters while shipping out units...oh and how many units were also shipped of course.

Judge: Will you do this incredibly complicated research for the court?
PL: ? Me!? Are you crazy? I am too lazy. I said we, and by we I mean Bruno (and then some). Sure, I'll give him some pointers on how to count the units, but the man is a dedicated demon. If he does anything wrong it is the possession not actually Bruno.

<PL Looks at the judge with seriousness>
PL: Hands the judge the paperwork that states Bruno has concise acute moments of insanity. Coinciding with all online activity. In fact I may even have "expert" bitcointalk witnesses that can show that Bruno was only ever insane when posting online. <--- see if you can find the logical pun in there...somewhere.

PL: I can also show that this affected other members of the bitcointalk community. In fact, I would dare to say that bitcointalk is seriously damaging to ones health. I am suing (in my imagination) theymos for exposing innocent human beings to the harmful affects of this product called bitcointalk.

Judge: What you say, sounds like it has merit.
PL: It not only has merit but it is true. Have you ever seen what happens when you stick 400 strangers into a bar and expose them to liquor?
Judge: I have. I see your point. Case dismissed.

PL: OUR CHEWBACCA DEFENSE WORKS!

I recognize that penning style anywhere. PuertoLibre is BRUNO KUCINSKAS! Want more proof? He's speaking about himself in third person.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:01:04 AM

When asked whether BFL ordered, manufactured, or shipped bitcoin mining units after receiving the spoliation letter, BFL’s counsel responded something to the effect of “any normal human mind” would know the answer to that question is “yes.”

"Oh my God! The planet is being taken over by Zerlans."

THIS made me spill my whiskey... well done.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:04:16 AM

I recommend you separate your Kansas RO experience into it's own _SELF MODERATED_ thread.

It may become the most read content on BitcoinTalk into 2015. (I will "ask" all members to add it to their signature line if and when Bruno compiles his story).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:12:59 AM

When asked whether BFL ordered, manufactured, or shipped bitcoin mining units after receiving the spoliation letter, BFL’s counsel responded something to the effect of “any normal human mind” would know the answer to that question is “yes.”

"Oh my God! The planet is being taken over by Zerlans."

THIS made me spill my whiskey... well done.

One man's "well done" is another man's "You've been banned for 5 days for trolling."

At least while on vacation I proved a strong connection between Josh Zerlan and Sonny Vleisides' BFL via Josh's $600 bet with DeathandTaxes paid from the same BFL wallet address as I indirectly was.

Then, I showed Josh Zerlan invested in Pirate's Ponzi scheme juxtaposed with him naming another Bitcoiner as untrustworthy because he associated with the same criminal that Josh contributed thousands, the named criminal being Trendon Shaver, aka Pirateat40.

I will suck everybody's dick who has one if Josh Zerlan doesn't lose his house within 30 days, most likely due to civil forfeiture.

Civil forfeiture in the United States, sometimes called civil judicial forfeiture,[1] is a controversial legal process in which police take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity without necessarily charging the owners with wrongdoing.

Remember, Josh, be more fearful of what I don't post than what I do post.
DaBitcoinGuy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:15:14 AM

Fuck me! I, Bruno Kucinskas, can't pretend to be that fucking coward Bruce Peterson any longer!!!
I pissed on theymos by posting with BFL_MOLE,  leeroyjenkins, VenusFlyTrap,  BlueCrappyPantsToo, Al the Alpaca, MeanCapuchin, alter-bcp19,  TwitchingBFLman, ShillAccount and of course my now unbanned Gleb Gamow account.  This is only a small sampling of the many fucking accounts I use to thumb my nose at theymos and his mods/admins.

The stress of playing multiple accounts has driven me insane as PL outlined above. I even had cops come to my house for stealing a woman's 2 alley AR Walmart!  How's That For Fucked up?

9h, and I lied about pawing Josh, I requested a continuance until next Friday.

GOT YOU ALL!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:21:55 AM

Fuck me! I, Bruno Kucinskas, can't pretend to be that fucking coward Bruce Peterson any longer!!!
I pissed on theymos by posting with BFL_MOLE,  leeroyjenkins, VenusFlyTrap,  BlueCrappyPantsToo, Al the Alpaca, MeanCapuchin, alter-bcp19,  TwitchingBFLman, ShillAccount and of course my now unbanned Gleb Gamow account.  This is only a small sampling of the many fucking accounts I use to thumb my nose at theymos and his mods/admins.

The stress of playing multiple accounts has driven me insane as PL outlined above. I even had cops come to my house for stealing a woman's 2 alley AR Walmart!  How's That For Fucked up?

GOT YOU ALL!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha

Fuck me! I lied about me being Bruno Kucinskas pretending to be not Bruno Kucinskas but really am Bruno Kucinskas, but only on Tuesday. The stress of wanting to fuck male robins every waking hours is driving me nuts.

Please forgive me.

~Not Bruno Kucinskas

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:26:48 AM

GOT YOU ALL!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha

You really are one sick lying sack of shit, you brown-nosing thief, bcp19. Have those 2 bitcoins from Sonny helped much?

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:33:53 AM

If he is insane, what can you do? <shrug>
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:35:47 AM

GOT YOU ALL!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha

You are exactly correctly, Bruce Peterson. The date was postponed till next Friday. And you, for one would of known such since you work at BFL and that Jody cunt tells you everything.

I posted that I pawned Josh Zerlan for the sole purpose of you posting something similar above, albeit I miscalculated how soon you would reply. BTW, thanks for replying so soon, Bruce.

For a person who penned earlier today how much they loathe BFL, and I'm the main person sticking it up BFL's ass, you sure the hell have the red-ass for me when supposedly we're on the same page. Ergo, one of us is majorly fucked in the head, and it ain't the dude penning this post.

That said, the same applies to you as to Josh Zerlan: Be very, very, very fearful of how badly I may or may not fuck you up via what I DON'T POST!

Bruno Kucinskas (sign your posts, you fuckin' chicken shit!)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:46:01 AM

GOT YOU ALL!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7093220#msg7093220

My other theory is the dude that forgot to disclose another alias while under oath: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=90768
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:10:11 AM

At Bruno what is your case number?
I can't seem to find it on Jococourts.org
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:13:09 AM

At Bruno what is your case number?
I can't seem to find it on Jococourts.org

15CV02043

At first we thought that first number was a 7.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:17:06 AM

http://www.jococourts.org/index.aspx
This case does not appear to exist?

Are you sure there was a judge? Are you the real Bruno Kucinskas?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:27:16 AM

I guess it ain't up yet, PL, but I've shown the paperwork, so it is for real. The next court date is April 24, 2014, at 2 PM.

That outta the way, anybody else wanna buy theymos' vitals. Akin to what's the RO Josh has against me, I've already sold such to three people.  Shocked Theymos puts a TRO on my ass in 5...4...3...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes For now, let's just say he's probably not in his low twenties and wasn't taking French classes at school a couple years ago (I believe).

BTW, I do have a picture of theymos' bathroom, but I desire a premium for that.  Grin

Apologies for the quick aside, for I have no qualms with theymos, per se, but I factually do know more about him now than probably most anybody else in Bitcoinland.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: