Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:35:27 AM

Okay, since no one else was asking. How was josh?
Did he take cover in the corner like a scared baby squirrel when you showed up?

How many punches (in self defense I hope) did he send your way? (if any?)
Everyone want to know, I am sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:38:09 AM

It is a pity that BFL did not keep any records of when their products were manufactured and shipped.  Does that mean that the world will never know how much bitcoin could have been mined with the customers' prepaid machines, if someone hypothetically had the idea, the opportunity, and the determination to do so?

"If it wasn't for all this damn paperwork, this cart would be easier to push to Bruce Peterson's Burn-in-and-steal-'em-BTC Department."

Okay, since no one else was asking. How was josh?
Did he take cover in the corner like a scared baby squirrel when you showed up?

How many punches (in self defense I hope) did he send your way? (if any?)
Everyone want to know, I am sure.

Read my last few posts, bud, and you'll see that the court date was continued for next Friday like Bruce Peterson already stated via his DaBitcoinGuy user account.
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:13:16 AM

It looks like bcp19 uncorked his ass and sprayed the forum. Despicable creature without any redeeming qualities.

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:31:52 AM

It looks like bcp19 uncorked his ass and sprayed the forum. Despicable creature without any redeeming qualities.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:50:22 AM

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.0.pdf

VI. REQUEST FOR ORAL ARGUMENT

Due to the gravity and importance of the instant matter, the need for unequivocal
explanations on the record, and the unique technological issues involved, Plaintiffs
respectfully request this Court to permit oral argument on Plaintiffs’ Motion to Compel.

"Before we respond to this oral thingy with BFL, are we the oral receiver or oral receivee? Not that it matters much because the "Motion to Compel" aspect unequivocally excites the shit outta us. My partner here echoes the sentiment, hence the echo you may have heard."

"I don't know 'bout you, but oral makes me go."

"Mongo want oral, too!"
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:01:11 AM

I recommend you separate your Kansas RO experience into it's own _SELF MODERATED_ thread.

It may become the most read content on BitcoinTalk into 2015. (I will "ask" all members to add it to their signature line if and when Bruno compiles his story).

Need a new thread already full of star trek next gen Pakled's.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:06:15 AM

I recommend you separate your Kansas RO experience into it's own _SELF MODERATED_ thread.

It may become the most read content on BitcoinTalk into 2015. (I will "ask" all members to add it to their signature line if and when Bruno compiles his story).

Need a new thread already full of star trek next gen Pakled's.

"How is it that none of your customers realized that this is just a hubcap off a '67 VW?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:15:43 AM

It is a pity that BFL did not keep any records of when their products were manufactured and shipped.  Does that mean that the world will never know how much bitcoin could have been mined with the customers' prepaid machines, if someone hypothetically had the idea, the opportunity, and the determination to do so?

The records were used for padding for the shipping of the miners.
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:15:03 AM

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.0.pdf

When asked whether BFL ordered, manufactured, or shipped bitcoin mining units after receiving the spoliation letter, BFL’s counsel responded something to the effect of “any normal human mind” would know the answer to that question is “yes.”

"Oh my God! The planet is being taken over by Zerlans."

THIS made me spill my whiskey... well done.

What whiskey?

Just having a nice tipple of George T Stagg myself, wasn't cheap after been imported across the pond either, but worth every penny.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_T._Stagg

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
noddy2000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:21:13 AM

When asked whether BFL ordered, manufactured, or shipped bitcoin mining units after receiving the spoliation letter, BFL’s counsel responded something to the effect of “any normal human mind” would know the answer to that question is “yes.”

One man's "well done" is another man's "You've been banned for 5 days for trolling."

At least while on vacation I proved a strong connection between Josh Zerlan and Sonny Vleisides' BFL via Josh's $600 bet with DeathandTaxes paid from the same BFL wallet address as I indirectly was.

Then, I showed Josh Zerlan invested in Pirate's Ponzi scheme juxtaposed with him naming another Bitcoiner as untrustworthy because he associated with the same criminal that Josh contributed thousands, the named criminal being Trendon Shaver, aka Pirateat40.

I will suck everybody's dick who has one if Josh Zerlan doesn't lose his house within 30 days, most likely due to civil forfeiture.

Civil forfeiture in the United States, sometimes called civil judicial forfeiture,[1] is a controversial legal process in which police take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity without necessarily charging the owners with wrongdoing.

Remember, Josh, be more fearful of what I don't post than what I do post.

As much as I would love see josh in a cell with 'bam bam' that bullshit legalistration you speak of there is one of the most abused powers and is totally and completely unlawful! Besides the fact of punishing someone where there isn't a victim, and even where there is no proof, the powers that be take all your stuff and say fuck you!

You know, don't trust banks and keep your money at your home? They'll take it all if YOU can't prove its yours!

Talk about upside down and backwards! And people let this happen! People = well trained/groomed sheep! Barrrr barrrr

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:21:21 PM

One man's "well done" is another man's "You've been banned for 5 days for trolling."

At least while on vacation I proved a strong connection between Josh Zerlan and Sonny Vleisides' BFL via Josh's $600 bet with DeathandTaxes paid from the same BFL wallet address as I indirectly was.

Then, I showed Josh Zerlan invested in Pirate's Ponzi scheme juxtaposed with him naming another Bitcoiner as untrustworthy because he associated with the same criminal that Josh contributed thousands, the named criminal being Trendon Shaver, aka Pirateat40.

I will suck everybody's dick who has one if Josh Zerlan doesn't lose his house within 30 days, most likely due to civil forfeiture.

Civil forfeiture in the United States, sometimes called civil judicial forfeiture,[1] is a controversial legal process in which police take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity without necessarily charging the owners with wrongdoing.

Remember, Josh, be more fearful of what I don't post than what I do post.

As much as I would love see josh in a cell with 'bam bam' that bullshit legalistration you speak of there is one of the most abused powers and is totally and completely unlawful! Besides the fact of punishing someone where there isn't a victim, and even where there is no proof, the powers that be take all your stuff and say fuck you!

You know, don't trust banks and keep your money at your home? They'll take it all if YOU can't prove its yours!

Talk about upside down and backwards! And people let this happen! People = well trained/groomed sheep! Barrrr barrrr

I may echo your sentiments there, but I think we here can all agree that when it comes to Josh Zerlan losing his BTC-House due to his dealings with "the criminal" Pirateat40, et al., I'm sure we can overlook civil forfeiture just this one time.
noddy2000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:32:25 PM

Snip

I may echo your sentiments there, but I think we here can all agree that when it comes to Josh Zerlan losing his BTC-House due to his dealings with "the criminal" Pirateat40, et al., I'm sure we can overlook civil forfeiture just this one time.

Amen :-)

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:14:53 PM

I don't want zerlan to lose his house to civil forfeiture. The cops keep the proceeds in those cases. It doesn't help out anyone who's been scammed.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:28:14 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 11:43:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

I don't want zerlan to lose his house to civil forfeiture. The cops keep the proceeds in those cases. It doesn't help out anyone who's been scammed.

Well, it all depends which investigation is ahead of the curve, with any lawsuit in the works for a clawback being the best option, but most all would settle for a civil forfeiture via the SEC in re. Pirate's Ponzi scheme, or "the criminal" of which Josh Zerlan referred to him as.

Timeline:

1. Here, Pirate, is some bitcoins.
2. Here, Josh, is them back with ROI.
3. Here's some more, Pirate.
4. And, here's them back with ROI.
5. And some more, Pirate.
6. I wish everybody would trust me like you, Josh. Returned, with ROI.
7. Heard that! Here's another tx.
8. Returned, plus ROI.
9. Ditto.
10. Ditto.
11. Ditto. (etc.: Just ask me, and I'll give you a count as to how many txs went to and from Josh via Pirate's Ponzi scheme).

12. Here's another tx, Pirate.
13. Crickets!

14. Some dude expresses that he dealt with Pirate.
15. Josh declares the dude not trustworthy because he dealt with "a criminal", the criminal act being the scheme itself, and not necessarily Trenton Shavers for favoring a Steve Miller Band song.

That Josh Zerlan has to be one stupid son of a bitch for using the wallet address for Pirate's scheme AND for escrow on this forum, declaring such during the interim.

Correction! Make that two instances via two different wallet address, both undeniably linked to each other and himself.

#AskLEO (don't worry, Josh, for I'm "so isolated" no LEOs read my postings, but I'll entertain a bet that such is not the case and that my rants and raves and truisms and Pakled posts are read and documented (maybe not the raves  Roll Eyes), albeit even they are having a hard time figuring out where I declared that I was goin' to kidnap your wife after jacking off in front of bathroom window behind your house behind a true sans lotion)
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:15:15 AM

11. Ditto. (etc.: Just ask me, and I'll give you a count as to how many txs went to and from Josh via Pirate's Ponzi scheme).

Ok, I'll bite. How many? And please list all of themCool

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:39:18 AM

Ok, I'll bite. How many? And please list all of themCool

Fuck me! This task seriously cuts into my jacking off to young boys on the internet time. Since I don't believe you'll take a rain check, I'll get on it now.

PS: Josh Zerlan, feel free to use this post as evidence in trying to win your silly RO you have against me, for it has to be true because it's on the internet, you fuckin' carrot thief!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:05:01 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 02:43:47 AM by Gleb Gamow

Ok, I'll bite. How many? And please list all of them.  Cool

Fuck me! This task seriously cuts into my jacking off to young boys on the internet time. Since I don't believe you'll take a rain check, I'll get on it now.

PS: Josh Zerlan, feel free to use this post as evidence in trying to win your silly RO you have against me, for it has to be true because it's on the internet, you fuckin' carrot thief!

http://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1GyJvB7qUst3UD2dVZcLyEmub58LLy3oqh

There's 28 txs to and from Pirate's Ponzi scheme via Josh Zerlan's bitcoin wallet address. Now, if you'll excuse me, a new 12-year-old boy named Robin is online about to pull down his BVDs. Hope I don't miss any of the action due to this reveal.

#AskLEO (maybe I shouldn't've just the hashtag for this particular post - ah, fuck it!)

PS: The 1GyJvB7qUst3UD2dVZcLyEmub58LLy3oqh bitcoin wallet address shown below truly belongs to Josh Zerlan.

http://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/e2b85c6f4fb8e1e0f3f15a2be010cdf41d603dd66ba45877b81a689d43b01763

Proof that Josh Zerlan owns the 1GyJvB7qUst3UD2dVZcLyEmub58LLy3oqh BWA:

https://blockchain.info/tx/80952ab811b06b818b7e3c785a94778a1285d45796423397657d97dc2e705499

Civil forfeiture in the United States, sometimes called civil judicial forfeiture, is a controversial legal process in which police take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity without necessarily charging the owners with wrongdoing. While civil procedure, as opposed to criminal procedure, generally involves a dispute between two private citizens, civil forfeiture involves a dispute between police and a thing such as rapper bling, a gold crucifix, amassed bitcoins, a pile of cash, a BTC-House, sailboat or two cars, such that the thing is suspected of being involved in a crime. Police take the thing; to get it back, owners must prove that it was not involved in criminal activity. Sometimes it can mean a threat to seize property as well as the act of seizure itself.

The good news for Josh Zerlan is that he'll probably have BFL's capable lawyers defend him in trying to get his property back.  Grin

On a side note, thanks to me putting in extra effort in this post, Robin's now in a private chat, thus I missed out, but LittleBobbyat13 (looks 9) never does the private thingy, so I'm in luck if he's online. He's lucky I don't know where he lives, otherwise I would kidnap him for my very own. Mauhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Josh Zerlan drags my ass to court because supposedly I'm a perv, yet he uploads images like the one above (I cropped out the nudity parts, but will sell the complete photo after already selling three copies) that was once live on the internet via his communityhosting.net site, but since been takin' down after I brought such to everyone's attention. I wonder how many times he shown that and other nude images on his computer to Aime Broyles' (Josh's wife) two children when she wasn't home, assuming she wasn't home and didn't allow such sick actions to take place in her presence.

I can't wait to show the above image in its entirety to the [woman] judge come court date.
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:56:12 AM

A long time ago Josh Zerlan was a normal guy who would come and eat hot dogs with us...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:58:56 AM

A long time ago Josh Zerlan was a normal guy who would come and eat hot dogs with us...

That was back in the day when Josh looked fat. Today, he's a frail fuck. Come court date, the judge may think that her courtroom is being attacked by zombies once she lays her eyes on Josh and I.
BFL_Mole

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 03:03:11 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 03:16:03 AM by BFL_Mole

https://i.imgur.com/PyKkxW9m.jpg

Here's the same crew a couple hours later waning and waxing their hot dogs after enjoying a few beers.

https://gayshablogging.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/sexymen-washing-cars_016760e647f5970b-800wi.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: