Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:36:19 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:10:58 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 11:18:39 PM by Gleb Gamow

I kind of got lost in the sea of information. Why exactly are you trying to find where that photo was taken from?

What office BFL was using within that Section 8 housing project directly above Restaurant Baklava across the street from Josh Zerlan's employment at the time.

What a funny coincidence (and "the courts" really do believe in coincidence)...  Roll Eyes

Speaking of coincidence, there were rumors... http://family-and-relationships.manyask.com/viewtopic.php?t=50650

In case you have trouble figuring out who penned that post, he's been known to gnaw on his tale when he lies. That said, how old is Aime Broyles' son?

I'm 600 miles away with no intent on traveling to Kansas to peak in a window, yet this perv has two underage children belonging to his wife across the hall.

ok so really im just looking for some confirmation, i am 20 years old, and well i want to know if im bi, or just some ***ual deviant. i have always been with women, and enjoyed *** with them very much, but in my teen years some friends of mine use to experiment with each other, and i would often give one friend in particular head, quite often. and i always enjoyed doing it to him. we then progressed to ***, and i really began to enjoy that as well. we havent done anything to each other for many years, but i kept up the facination with it, i found myself jacking off to gay ***, or ***ing myself with anything that i could turn into a ***. every so often, i have one guy that i go down on when he must be *** or something because he comes over we handle that then he leaves right away. ive never kissed a guy or done anything romanticaly ***ual, its simply been just get right to it. and i think i really would like to try something real. so i guess u could say my question are, one how do i meet someone who i can have a private relationship with to see if i would like it. secondly for the most part when i do gay things i sometimes feel disgusted with myself after i finish, it seems like once im hard im willing to do anything, but more recently im getting out of that phase and just accept what i do, so do you think i am ***, who just extremly ***. and what does it say about my friend who comes over when he wants some, is he gay?

Looks like Mr. Narelicar aka Josh Zerlan is willing to do anything once he's hard.

So, if you're Aime Broyles, would you want your underage kids to be around Josh when you're not home?

When I attended conferences, the scuttlebutt about Josh Zerlan is that he does partake in the lifestyle portrayed above, but I paid it no real mind and never had proof - TILL NOW!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Narelicar+Inaba

I was just ready to post this until I found something else (YEP! It's the funny part sans Pakleds)...

http://geeksanswer.me/topics/L2V4dC8xMDEzMzk1P3VybF9pZD0lM0QlM0R3YzVGMlpnSVhab1IzYmdJM2JnTUhkb2RXYWhKSGR6QnliMEJDWmxSM1loSkhkMEZHSWxKM2J0QlNac0IzYmxCSEk1RjJaZzhHWjlRSGFubEdib2RXYW9aaU0zWXpOeWNUTTlRM1B3aEdjdVFXWWxKSGEwZDNib04zTHQ5Mll1TW5jdjFXZHlOV1l0NXljdFZuY3ZaMkx2b0RjMFJIYSZzZXJ2aWNlPU1hY3J1bW9ycw==

So, while penning a post to stick it up Josh's ass, he's posting elsewhere (literally, to the minute/second) seeking ways to get others to poke his ass. I say he's readying himself for the other B-House (B, as in BIG), where he doesn't want to be some Bubba's bitch, but be the Head Bubba in his Cell Block doing Chain-in-and-outs until everybody's been confirmed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:26:32 PM

The Sharif deputy was just here to serve me papers relating to the court extension. This guy I knew and he knows me, having met when dad was still alive, born on April 17, 1938, and passed on July 17, 2010.

He told me that he would have delivered the first set of docs to me on April 7, 2015, but was tied up with an arrest, so another who didn't know me was sent to deliver the docs. So, basically a closed knit community is aware of me having a TRO supposedly because I'm a perv due to funnies posted on the internet, but the one who has the TRO against me is the real perv. My guess is that he desires to have Aime's children all to himself, unwilling to share them with others, not even fellow Bitcoiners. That selfish bastard!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:38:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318916.msg3423778#msg3423778
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:49:19 PM

THERE IS A JEHOVAH!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=16913796&postcount=8236

Originally Posted by phonepersonality
Ah! The anonymity of the internet

Indeed, the anonymity of the internet makes people like you think they are cool.

If you make the mistake of thinking that makes me a punk and you REALLY wanna prove something, just say the word and this time the day after tomorrow, I can guarantee you we'll be having a different kind of conversation...but not here.

It does make you a punk. You talk a bunch of crap, calling people idiots and you can't even do what you purport other people do.

And now, you progress to physical violence to get your point across. You are amazing man, not only is your e-peen huge, you want to show me how big your real one is, too! Wow! My guess is that if I were to take you up on the offer, you'd also fail to provide the goods, just like you've failed so far in this thread.

As a side note, I'm not the one hiding behind anonymity. My picture is available as my avatar,

my information is public on XDA and elsewhere. There is no anonymity here. As an added bonus, I'm from Ft. Collins (though I don't live there anymore), but I visit often. From the tag you have under your avatar, I'd say there's a good chance you live in Colorado. I travel there a lot to visit family, so if you want to show me what a big man you are, by all means I am frequently available.

Unlike you, my details are available, feel free to contact me and let me know how bad you're going to beat me up and where you want this to take place. So here's the word, sparky. I look forward to hearing from yet another Internet Tough Guy around 12:31 AM on the 25th. What kind of "different conversation" are we going to have, anyway? Are you going to cry on my shoulder and try to bond with me? Or are you going to tell me some deep, dark secret that you don't want the world to know, but you just HAVE to tell someone?

Ohh, I know, maybe you are going to confess you undying love for me? I'm all giddy with anticipation about this "different conversation!"

Wolf...in all seriousness. You need to chill out.
You keep going on about all you do and all you've done and I'm not at all impressed.
However, it's not a pissing contest.

You are the one going on and on about how I am unable to use the search feature. Yet you have STILL been unable to provide a single crafted search query that produces the results, almost two days later. I've given you plenty of time to show me how wrong I am and what an idiot I am... yet you've so far been completely unable to back up anything you say. All you've done is berate me for being stupid - that is the sum total of your contribution so far. The question you "answered" was already answered by someone else long before you "answered" it. Just to be clear, because you appear to be slow: Your entire contribution thus far: Redundant information & flaming... and nothing else. Who's the idiot, again?

I'd also like to point out what a hypocrite you are:

Originally Posted by phonepersonality;
WTF is up with the elitism around here lately?
What happened to the spirit of sharing and assistance?
I'm not saying some people don't need to be put in a corner for being exceedingly daft, but come on!

So all you 'geniuses' need to remember that all the cool **** you now know, you once did not.

And...I know my way around code just fine, so this isn't even about me.
Just making my own little commentary on the state of XDA these days.

Unlike you, my details are available, feel free to contact me and let me know how bad you're going to beat me up and where you want this to take place.

I say it should take place behind your house outside your master bathroom window at the time your wife is coming out of the shower so that we both can kill two birds with one hypocrite stone.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:58:16 PM

Congratulations, you just proved that Josh has other aliases beyond the ones stated in court documents. In this case, proof positive that NWolf = NitroWolf = Inaba = Josh
His avatar speaks for itself.

https://web.archive.org/save/[YourURL]

Remember, always commit to the archive before posting. Should Inaba/Josh[et al] attempt to purge the records from the internet archive, make sure to subpeona the records to prove who is deleting originals from the web and their backups.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:22:59 PM

Congratulations, you just proved that Josh has other aliases beyond the ones stated in court documents. In this case, proof positive that NWolf = NitroWolf = Inaba = Josh
His avatar speaks for itself.

https://web.archive.org/save/[YourURL]

Remember, always commit to the archive before posting. Should Inaba/Josh[et al] attempt to purge the records from the internet archive, make sure to subpeona the records to prove who is deleting originals from the web and their backups.

nwolf = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=23886 = more transactions to "a criminal" Pirateat40 aka Trendon Shaver: http://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/016a9ca3eebe8b8e

Lawyer: How may I help you today?
Aime Broyles: I want a divorce from Josh Zerlan, his house and two cars, and an RO to stay away from my kids. He's welcome to keep his closet full of tails.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:37:01 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 09:13:51 PM by Xian01

http://blablatech.net/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=7462308

Well look at that. The smoking gun with cowmail.org. Nice find !

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:42:56 PM

Honest question: If they are married, why do they have different surnames? Are you certain you aren't confusing a woman as having something to do with that....man? (Thee most honest bloke on this side of Earth!)

Being married, and having the wife changing her last name is increasingly becoming an outdated tradition.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:43:09 PM

Well look at that. The smoking gun with cowmail.org. Nice find !

http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=2045138

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:44:38 PM

Honest question: If they are married, why do they have different surnames? Are you certain you aren't confusing a woman as having something to do with that....man? (Thee most honest bloke on this side of Earth!)

Being married, and having the wife changing her last name is increasingly becoming an outdated tradition.

That, and she probably didn't wanted to be referred to as Dr. Aime Wolf DDS.  Grin Grin Grin

Recall, her two kids have the last name of their father from a previous marriage, a fact that Josh sometimes forgets when he plays pin-the-tail-on-the-Inaba with them.
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:45:07 PM

@ Gleb

Edit:
I am looking into Mass mailing for a buisness set up, and carrier route codes to make it doubly cheap to do so, so sorry if I seem distracted from the conversation and have a hard time following along.

https://eddm.usps.com/eddm/customer/routeSearch.action

It would honestly be interesting if someone personally mailed (individually) Josh's neighbors asking for their help in getting their money back. I don't know how that would go down, if there would be sympathy or apathy. But it would make for an interesting social experiment. Nah, forget it, it would bring too much attention to a needless event.

Instead, I recommend everyone think happy thoughts and let it slide, we all make mistakes. It is human to err. No need to bring this to his neighborhood. In fact, we should all be extremely happy that BFL has even refunded a single customer. As I apply "Slok logic", there is no obligation to perform when it comes to BFL. Right Slok? :p.

I know he would agree with me. He always does.

MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:55:49 PM

That, and she probably didn't wanted to be referred to as Dr. Aime Wolf, the wife of the WereWolf Inaba Grin Grin Grin

Recall, her two kids have the last name of their father from a previous marriage, a fact that Josh sometimes forgets when he plays pin-the-tail-on-the-Inaba with them.
FTFY
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:05:54 PM

That was the day when I fully realized what a despicable and corrupt outfit Butterfly Labs was, and revealed Josh Zerlan to be the conniving and deceitful sociopath we have all grown to know and love.

It's all I can do but look back at that in retrospect and laugh my ass off now.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

It's time to play juxtapose posts!

On April 03, 2011, 03:21:35 PM CST, Inaba, aka Josh Zerlan, penned the following:

Ok, so I have partially read through the locked thread and I think I have a partial idea of what the deal is, but does someone care to sum up exactly what the beef/problem/drawback of Bitcoin Pool is?  Why is there a debate or a problem to begin with?

I've been contributing to it for a few days now and haven't seen a problem, but I haven't really examined it in detail, which is why I ended up in the locked thread and now here.  So a summary explanation of what's going on would be great.

On June 14, 2011, 09:05:25 PM CST, nwolf, aka Josh Zerlan, penned the following: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15958.msg220162#msg220162

Ok... can't say I've ever seen a forum use this way of doing things before, but if it works, who am I to judge?

Even though I feel it can potentially bring a lot of spam to the newbies forum (:

PS.: Yeah, I realize that "a lot of spam in the newbies forum" is a lot better than "a lot of spam everywhere"

The way I read it is that Josh Zerlan has two options: Declare he's a fuckin' liar; or hand over his pilot license to the FAA, for clearly his lapse of memory has worsen over the past four years and we don't need goofballs flying over Kansas chasing organic carrots.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:27:13 PM

I just want to be part of the history. Hi Mom!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:50:08 PM

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ft7G-Trvx2YJ:log.bitcoin-assets.com/%3Fdate%3D14-09-2014+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

so you have like 50/50 male to female and them wimminses end up all perpetually repressed. and it's all those pesky heterosexual wimminses that aren't fixing it. so it'll have to be us lesbians. and we're going to do it with violence. lots of violence. only one out of every ten men survives!

Hey, Josh, do you type this shit while Aime's kids are sitting on your lap or after you tuck them in bed after they play with your tail for a spell?

You call others out for being pervs, yet the proof dictates that you're the perv.
You call others out for lying, yet the proof dictates that you're the liar.
You call others out for associated with "a criminal" when two weeks prior you, too, were sucking said criminal's dick.
You get a TRO on my ass, yet invites others to your home so that you can beat their asses.
You espouse transparency, yet have yet to provide such when it comes to BFL.
You swore under oath that you declared all your aliases, but I keep finding more.
You've chastised others for making shit up, but swear under oath that I plan to kidnap your wife, among other crazy talk, ALL 100% bullshit.

With the latter action, you tie up the court systems and take away valuable time from law enforcement all the way here in Illinois, the county I live in, putting real lives in danger because of words - ONLY MOTHERFUCKIN' WORDS - penned on the internet, none of which being a direct threat to your person unless, that is, my words cause you to go behind bars, whereupon getting hurt is beyond my control. It only saddens me to now learnt that you may enjoy the getting-fucked-in-the-ass-part while serving your sentence(s).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:35:45 PM

From the desk of Why Can't Americans Read Maps, aka Mr. Misinformation Inaba...

Original by Goat, but since deleted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48863.msg588552#msg588552

Okay, I found out that this place is government funded low income housing. The phone number checks out to one of these rooms. You have to make less than 28k USD a year to live here. These are "Lofts". They have one room for single people and 2 rooms for families. I don't really know what that means as I always thought a "loft" was just one room...

http://www.emporis.com/building/chamberslofts-kansascity-mo-usa

http://www.americanlisted.com/missouri_25/apartments_27/594_1br_chambers_lofts_downtown_kc_13650906.html

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48863.msg597739#msg597739

I live in Kansas City and run the EMC bitcoin pool. I also work downtown.  

I can check this out any day of the week fairly easily.  I'll keep an eye on the thread, but there's no need to fly some out out here or ship a product out when I can just stop by at any time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48863.msg597751#msg597751

Actually, I just looked out the window.  The restaurant is across the street.  It would take me exactly 63 seconds to walk there from my desk, but only because I'm not on the ground floor and would have to traverse the stairs.
WTF?

Seriously, did I read that right?

Yes you did!

Are you saying Inaba took that photo and he used to live/work in section 8 housing? I don't get it.

Supposedly, Sonny Vleisides took the photos of the miners and cups on the window sill. Josh supposedly worked across the street on 12th St. and not in that 1201 Walnut St. building or the Section 8 building. The Section 8 Building is where BFL's office supposedly was.

Did I understand correctly or not? I am trying my best to understand what that address has to do with BFL. It was a registered property...but BY WHOM?

25 E. 12th St. Kansas City, was the first address BFL used, and it remained on BitPay's website even after they moved to their Jefferson St. location and then to their current location, then it was finally removed after I've mentioned such fact for the longest time up to last year.

Who took that photo? Where and when was it presented and what was it's purpose? (To boost sales?)

Most likely, Sonny took the picture. It was on BFL's website when we first learnt of their existence: http://web.archive.org/web/20111107210232/http://butterflylabs.com/november-production-update. Yes, to garner sales with Josh Zerlan acting their PR dude.

Further, Zaina (the restaurant) has a mailing address on the 4th floor of the Chamber Lofts housing project. I'm curious as to what office BFL could've used on the 5th floor that you kindly connected the dots to, PL.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:02:40 AM

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.293.1.pdf

DEFENDANT/COUNTERCLAIM PLAINTIFF BF LABS INC.’S SUR-REPLY
IN OPPOSITION TO THE FTC’S MOTION
TO DISMISS DEFENDANTS’ COUNTERCLAIMS

III. CONCLUSION

This Court should deny the FTC’s Motion to Dismiss Defendants’ Counterclaims.
Federal courts have made clear that receivership costs are recoverable against the United States
and its agencies under the EAJA and elsewhere. The FTC overlooks the present state of the law
on this issue, and attempts to impose the Tenth Circuit’s more restrictive analysis when other
federal courts of appeal, including the Eighth Circuit, have disagreed. Because any viable theory
of recovery is sufficient to bar dismissal, the FTC’s Motion fails.

"The FTC overlooks the present state of the law"

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:40:59 AM

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1037281413&highlight=#post1037281413

Hey guys,

I want to be sure I've calculated everything right, so I'm asking you gurus.

I have an Antec Truepower Quattro 1200w PSU and at full load, my system is pulling about 1350w from the wall. I should be good to go with the current PSU, yes? Or am I overloading it slightly? I can pull one graphics card out of the system to lower the wall draw to 1100w, but I'd rather not if I'm good to go with 1350w from the wall.

Thanks!

"I believe that power supply has ~80-85% efficiency. At 80% efficiency, your components are pulling 1080 watts. At 85% efficiency, they're pulling ~1150 watts. Which are both under 1200 watts. Yes, you are fine, and no, you are not overloading it. BTW, Josh, as long as Sonny Vleisides doesn't ask you to recite Ohm's Law, congratulations, in advance, for becoming BFL's new COO. God speed in making VP shortly thereafter."

"Mongo concurs! It will go. It will go. Everything here, including the crew, everything, runs at 70% efficiency or less. Apologies for the echo."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: