Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:48:42 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 04:00:20 AM by PuertoLibre

[Posted for the Humor in all this]
Gleb will now have to resort to posting this information in Youtube videos as subtitles or closed captioning, or flashing images somewhere in a long video.

Theymos will become so paranoid that he has to view all sorts of posted youtube links that span multiple hours each day. In effect, Gleb will force theymos to ban all youtube links. Then all links to any sort of video.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:52:21 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 05:08:44 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9685527#msg9685527

Haha I love how Bruno claims that if I don't post, it confirms his lies... But also claims that if I do post it... Wait for it... Confirms his lies. Any of you idiots that believe the bullshit that Bruno feeds you are laughable. The FTC learned that the hard way.

Unlike Bruno, I actually have a life beyond the forums. I don't need to make stuff up to get attention because that's the only thing that will fill his sad ass void of a life.

Yep, no need to make shit up except telling a court that I'm a threat and probably will kidnap his wife.  Shocked

Yep, Bruno lies, your Honor, but he was telling the truth about fucking preteen girls' pussies having 14-year-old breasts. He even posted a pic of a mouse having an ear growin' on its back depicting what he's into. You Honor, when I was young, I suck a many dicks, but I never kissed a boy, so I'm not gay. This fucker, Bruno, is into some really weird shit, so he says when he's not lying, which is 100% of the time.

Judge: Bruno, do you have anything to add YET?
Bruno: Not yet, your Honor. Josh Zerlan is doing a fine job defending me so far.
Josh: And, another thing...
Clerk: You Honor, it's now past 7 PM...
Judge: You're crazy if I'm leaving this courtroom. I wanna hear more, and somebody get some more bandages for Inaba's tail. It's bleeding badly and he's damn near gnawed the thing off during his diatribe.

It gets better!

"Inaba, you're clear for... WTF, you'll never leave the ground with all those dudes in that small plane!"

Josh: Roger that! I'm not plannin' on flyin' today, just taxiing for a couple hours. Please advise which runway I may use for said purpose.

Tower: Ahhhhhh! In that case, runway G should suffice, and can I join you guys in about an hour when I get off.

Josh: Mauhahahaha! You said "get off".
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:10:37 AM

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.arts.anime/tT0YQfR7VwU

Follow the link and learnt who Josh Zerlan's Ranma Army buddies were.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:26:36 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 06:50:59 AM by Gleb Gamow

Re: KLBC: Klingon alphabet: http://www.speakklingon.info/activities/email-discussion-group/?tlhy=1994&tlhm=December&tlhp=msg00013.html

inaba@PrimeNet.Com (Inaba, The Dream Maker) writes:

Here are the TTF and FOT files of Klingon that I have.  I don't know how
accurate they are, as I'm just trying to learn to speak it before I attempt
to write it.  They are for Windows 3.x :-)

>>>

Um... I hope these aeren't the fonts that Lawrence Schoen created for
Windows and sells for the KLI... There's this little matter of the
copyright on them and all...

~mark

"We request one Klingon linguist to translate manual for engine that'll make us go. One with tail preferred."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:49:59 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 07:04:53 AM by Gleb Gamow

Inaba the Dream Maker    
8/8/94
<snip>
---
/= Replies to: jrze...@nps.navy.mil        No, I am NOT in the Navy!        
/=             US Army MI - Digital Infantry Division                          
/= MI - We have ways of making you bark!                       *woof*        
/= GO/SS d++@ p c++(++++) l u+ e+ m+(*) s++/ !n h-- f?(+) !g w+ t+++@ r y**

Geek: GO/SS
I'm a geek of other occupations.
   a geek of social science.
Dress: d++@
I tend to wear conservative dress such as a business suit.
    Varying wildly on this topic.
Politics: p
Politics? I've heard of that somewhere but in all honesty I really don't give a shit.
Computers: c++(++++)
    I range from ...
Computers are a large part of my existence. When I get up in the morning, the first thing I do is log myself in. I mud on weekends, but still manage to stay off of academic probation.
    ... to ...
I'll be the first in line to get the new cybernetic interface installed into my skull.
Linux: l
I know what Linux is, but that's about all.
Unix: u+
I not only have an account, but I slam VMS any chance I get.
Education: e+
Started a B.S./B.A., plan to finish it some day.
Music: m+(*)
    I range from ...
I own a tape or CD collection (records also count, but you would be admitting how old you really are.)
    ... to ...
I am an expert on so many types of music that I can't even keep them straight.
Shape: s++/
I'm a basketball candidate.
I'm as round as an average geek.
Nutrition: !n
Eh what? Never mind the menu: give me something to eat!
Housing: h--
Living with one or more people who know nothing about being a Geek and refuse to watch 'Star Trek'.
Friends: f?(+)
    I range from ...
I *think* I have friends.
    ... to ...
I have quite a few really close firends. We get along great. They are all other geeks, though.
Glasses: !g
I have no glasses.
Weirdness: w+
So? What's your problem with weird?
Trek: t+++@
It's not just a TV show, it's a religion. I know all about warp field dynamics and the principles behind the transporter. I have memorized the TECH manual. I speak Klingon. I go to cons with Vulcan ears on. I have no life.
    Varying wildly on this topic.
Roleplaying: r
Role-Playing? That's just something to do to kill a Saturday afternoon.
Sex[m]: y**
I've been known to make perverts look like angels.

"We're beaming back your pervert Klingon translator. He tried to mate with our warp core. Can you beam over a doctor to see if he got it pregnant? BTW, we're keeping the tail."

"The Q Continuum is still pissed off because I bred a Klingon with a Furry as a kid and brought it to school, whereupon it escaped from the classroom and was never captured. The last known sighting was in the 21st century on Earth trying to breed with the nuclear generator on the USS Enterprise. Ironic, eh?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:13:14 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 05:25:58 PM by Gleb Gamow

Judge: Mr. Zerlan, are you prepared to present your case?
Josh: I may have been over zealous, your Honor, and wish to withdraw.
Judge: Mr. Kucinskas, do you have a problem with that?
Bruno: Yep! I wanna hear the evidence that this perv filed against me.
Judge: But, you may lose.
Bruno: Your Honor, whether I win or lose here, I still win. Let's proceed, please.
Josh: Your Honor, if Bruno accepts his original blackmail request, then can we not proceed?
Bruno: If it pleases the court, I desire Josh Zerlan to read all them supposed blackmail requests.
Judge: Clerk, fire up the popcorn machine, please.
Clerk: Already have as soon as I saw Inaba's tail, your Honor.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:29:25 AM

I nailed that fuckin' bastard ~2 years ago:

No, I throw out insults because you're a a liar, get it straight!  I don't care about your spelling or grammatical errors, but they just serve to illustrate what an idiot you are.

Inaba, I only just recently got into the bitcointalk forums, even though I've been mining for a long time. I have to say I'm seriously confused about why you're acting this way.  Presumably you'd like to sell your chips and continue to sell miners, right? You're coming across as incredibly childish and immature here.  All you have to do to shut up all your critics is deliver, if you get your chips and your miners out there and they'll have nothing to say.

If I were looking to buy ASICs in bulk, I'd have serious reservations as it is - and there are a number of very credible competitors out there at this point.  If you're acting this way on forums it doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your company at all.  

Obviously I don't know the history - and clearly it goes back a long way with certain people.  But if you come in here and insult people, but then don't answer the pertinent questions people ask it does look bad.

Also, I think you should at least try to be more understanding with some of your angry customers.  I know delays happen with electronics, and normally it isn't that big of a deal. But if you'd delivered what you promised on time a lot of these people might be rich now.  With every day they don't have their product, they see that wealth slipping through their fingers.

I have to say I don't really get it.

You'll probably want to go back and read previous threads to catch up, then.  Lots of people similar to Jackrabiit like to make up lies and misinformation to smear BFL because they like the attention.  I'm not here as a BFL rep, so you get my opinion of the post content or the person posting, not BFL's.  The signal to noise on this forum is so out of whack, it's completely immaterial what happens here - this subforum is no longer relevant as far as business goes, as there is simply no way to separate the BS from the truth with people like PG, Jackrabiit, et al posting completely false information over and over in an attempt to confuse everyone because I hurt their wittle feewings.  

So to answer your question, no we do not want to sell miners or chips to people who are more trouble than they are worth as far as customers go.  People like Jackrabiit, Xian, Jordan, etc... cost more money to retain as customers than they generate in revenue, so they are a net loss and need to go, go go!  

I'm very understanding with angry customers.  I am not understanding with non-customers who make up false information or even customers who continually lie over and over in an attempt to get others to cancel their orders because they think it will make their orders more valuable, or simply for grins.  

If you want adult conversation and not a bunch of children bitching and moaning about how sad they are and acting like a bunch of mentally handicapped emo-teens, I suggest the BFL forums, where the riff-raff and trolls are kept at bay fairly well.

I'm glad I got the chance to quote this post before its disappearance.

Josh said...

I'm not here as a BFL rep, so you get my opinion of the post content or the person posting, not BFL's.

This is exactly what he meant when he posted under the username BFL_Josh stating that when he posts under that account, it's BFL related, whereupon posting under the username Inaba, it is not BFL related.

Therefore, each time from that point forward to today, each time Inaba posted in the capacity of BFL he was in effect lying, for he knew full well that he couldn't do such according to his own omission then, reiterating now.

Josh said...

The signal to noise on this forum is so out of whack, it's completely immaterial what happens here - this subforum is no longer relevant as far as business goes,...

And this, my friends, is where I drew the line, and started to stick it up Josh's and BFL's ass every motherfuckin' time I can. This, and his "monumental assholes" post really gets my goat (apologies to Goat).

Here we have not one, but two examples--Josh and BFL--coming to this very forum, humbly introducing themselves, playing nice, then for doing such, start garnering funds in a professional manner. But once the cocksuckers... Let me rephrase that! Once the COCKSUCKERS got a little bit ahead of the game (read financially), they opted to stick it up the very asses of those who were kind enough to order from them.

No where else... I repeat... NO MOTHERFUCKIN' WHERE ELSE on the entire internet would they been able to sell even 1% of their services and produces. Only on BitcoinTalk! Later, yes, due to the efforts or a slew of their customer base getting the word out in the wild. Once they received millions--READ MILLIONS--in their once empty coffers, we--READ ALL OF US--were nothing more than MONUMENTAL ASSHOLES.

Money left the hands from those who many probably had to do without for a spell and entered the hands of a felon who just got outta prison so that he could then provide handsomely for his wife/girlfriend and new baby. He got his, as Sonny always has in the past made sure that he did, now fuck yous! You'll get your unit if and when they get around to it, and not one second sooner, for he clearly doesn't have any time for monumental assholes.

In one of the two posts Sonny was kind enough to provide on this lovely forum, he stated that he's changed. I've yet to see a single instance of that change, in fact I've seen the opposite--the same ol' Sonny operating in exactly the same ol' fashion he did when he fleeced millions from the elderly. It takes one sick bastard to be able to pull that off, and the mind doesn't cure itself while sitting in an Italian jail cell, nor in a US cell with a dick up one's ass.

Do you think for one motherfuckin' second Sonny embraced Bitcoin for the betterment of the world, or do you believe he saw an opportunity to once again fleece people, this time mainly geeks, thinking incorrectly that not only do they deserve it, but he could possible get away with it. He saw firsthand what Tom Williams did and couldn't stand it. Sonny Vleisides, the bastard child of James Ray Houston, could do better. All he needed was a team, one easily found on the internet. To this day, Sonny jacks off in rewarding himself in finding Josh. What were the odds that the man-boy he dreamt about hoping to procure was located directly across the street from the address BF Labs Inc. was using in Kansas City? Q couldn't have been able to predict that.

In closing, a simple question, Josh: What is your shoe size?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:12:35 PM

Check out my new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035008

"Wanted to play poke-da-bear? Game on!"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:11:00 PM

https://ag.ks.gov/childrens-safety/netsafe/internet-safety-for-parents/cyberstalking

Potential Effects of Cyberstalking:

Just because cyberstalking does not include physical contact with the perpetrator does not mean it is not as threatening or frightening as any other type of crime. Victims of cyberstalking often experience psychological trauma, as well as physical and emotional reactions as a result of their victimization. Some of these effects may include:

changes in sleeping and eating patterns
nightmares
hypervigilance
anxiety
helplessness
fear for safety
shock and disbelief

Hey, Josh, when you come to court, make sure you look your worse for the judge so that she can clearly see what I supposedly done to you.

Tell her about the changes in your sleeping patterns, i.e., sleeping at night, no longer during the day.

Tell her about the nightmares I caused you to have of biting off your tail.

Tell her how tense you've been ever since you sent me that IRS Form 1099-MISC.

Tell her that you're anxious to move on to another TRO due to somebody picking on you via exposing yours and BFL's scam.

Tell her that you feel helpless since having fewer friends on the internet, and had to buy an expensive car so that you could "Honest Abely" mingle with a like crowd, now able to belittle others because they don't understand your new-found culture because they only drive a Boxter.

Tell her you fear for your safety because Grimm now licks strangers oppose to barking at them as he used to prior to being painted rainbow colors and donning pilot headphones and now only plays taxi with other boy dogs.

Tell her that you're shocked and in disbelief that Jeff Ownby and Sonny Vleisides are running online gambling scams and that BFL was burning in miners on the live protocol and not on the test net that you built and told everybody BFL was using. That, in spite of knowing full well BFL's 1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs BWA where burn-in bitcoins were sent than later cashed out via BitPay used by BFL as an illegal exchange. Pretty Goddamn smart of you and and BFL for opening up that can ole worms, eh?

Josh, I'm so fuckin' scare that the Judge is going to sentence me to not get within 500 yards of Leavenworth where you'll one day be residing. My fingers are shaking at that prospect while typing this post.

That said, go fuck yourself, Josh Zerlan.

Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:18:57 PM

You'll have to talk to Gavin and the others than maintain test net if you want answers to that.  They have repeatedly requested that people not mine on test net because it raises the difficulty, making it impossible to test with.  If we unleashed 20 TH onto test net for even 24 hours, it would make it unusable for everyone else.  Feel free to disagree, but this has been an issue for a couple years now, please go research it.

Yes, I am going to shrug off this invalid point because we are not now and have not been testing ASICs on the live network, so it's an immaterial argument.  

"Yes, your Honor, I can explain away why I penned such on that day. A few of my brain cells were shot outta my person into Ambra's month, of which I don't recall if she swallowed or spat them out, either way I wasn't operating at full capacity, hence requesting striking the above from the record."

"Who's Ambra?"

"Just some gal at BFL I fuck from time to time when I'm not fuckin' guys unbeknownst to my wife, Dr. Aime Broyles DDS. Is this being recorded? If not, y**
(I've been known to make perverts look like angels)."
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:33:51 PM

https://ag.ks.gov/childrens-safety/netsafe/internet-safety-for-parents/cyberstalking

Potential Effects of Cyberstalking:

Just because cyberstalking does not include physical contact with the perpetrator does not mean it is not as threatening or frightening as any other type of crime. Victims of cyberstalking often experience psychological trauma, as well as physical and emotional reactions as a result of their victimization. Some of these effects may include:

changes in sleeping and eating patterns
nightmares
hypervigilance
anxiety
helplessness
fear for safety
shock and disbelief

This could result in all of thee above. Though, this is all cured when you Husband/Wife tells you to close the computer and come to bed. Suddenly, all these symptoms above disappear the moment the screen is closed. (Otherwise, you'll exasperate your significant other, which could lead to potentially fatal symptoms such as a domestic dispute.)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:42:00 PM

Josh, I'm so fuckin' scare that the Judge is going to sentence me to not get within 500 yards of Leavenworth where you'll one day be residing. My fingers are shaking at that prospect while typing this post.

Bruno Kucinskas
Wait a second, if they move him to a prison cell in your state, does this mean you will have to move out of your home/barn?

Gleb, you (I think) qualify as an endangered species. We might have you become a roaming nomad.

By the way, physically speaking where is bitcointalk situated??
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:51:08 PM

Bruno Kucinskas
Wait a second, if they move him to a prison cell in your state, does this mean you will have to move out of your home/barn?

Gleb, you (I think) qualify as an endangered species. We might have you become a roaming nomad.

By the way, physically speaking where is bitcointalk situated??

At the bottom of this page is the hosting outfit, if that's what you're asking.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:05:58 AM

Follow Josh/BFL's last EclipseMC payout from this http://www.walletexplorer.com/address/187b1MZr73iuPGnABu6d4eSYmt2NQHkTqt BWA and see how many times Jeff Ownby and Sonny Vleisides' http://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/BetVIP.com-and-MyDailyCoin.com was paid.

#AskLEO
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:30:00 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9685527#msg9685527

Haha I love how Bruno claims that if I don't post, it confirms his lies... But also claims that if I do post it... Wait for it... Confirms his lies. Any of you idiots that believe the bullshit that Bruno feeds you are laughable. The FTC learned that the hard way.

Unlike Bruno, I actually have a life beyond the forums. I don't need to make stuff up to get attention because that's the only thing that will fill his sad ass void of a life.

You wanna know why Josh Zerlan posted the above? Because of my post directly previous to it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9685341#msg9685341

#ASKFTC: Then, can you explain this transaction?: https://blockchain.info/address/159NUpEEg7BkfrEwGRtwDpShCqh8u72qio

Josh Zerlan: I think I hit the wrong key when I was replying and it sent it as me... not sure how that's possible, but it also copied his transaction onto blockchain.info, thus probably a glitch.

FTC: Are you sure you're not on medication today?

JZ: Can you rephrase the question?

FTC: Sure. Today, are you sure you're not on any medication?

JZ: No, not just any.

Not only does it show that Josh Zerlan violated what he was instructed not to do via moving bitcoins from https://blockchain.info/address/159NUpEEg7BkfrEwGRtwDpShCqh8u72qio, but I exposed his ass as to what else that address/tx reveals, namely https://blockchain.info/address/1BoykhKtyibN12Fr2cTMvEnP1EN52LzHK2 in the txid https://blockchain.info/tx/47e8ab6092b0ce2bcbfa73ec7b36125039c6a8b4869ee709f5ddf4f0ea140aa9.

http://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/470dd9660d62b60ce8451c22392ba119b1c0b97d0927d6d5ef3ee0c2da043585

The 1060.776 BTC went to BitPay used for the purchase of the BTC-House, most of it coming from Bitstamps, one hop prior to BWA 1Gmn7to4T8ZgBgbnRyS83NDr1vNdTqhKoc. The 909.03357376 BTC went to Josh's BWA http://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1BoykhKtyibN12Fr2cTMvEnP1EN52LzHK2, where it was moved last October, 2014, and rest to this day: http://www.walletexplorer.com/address/159NUpEEg7BkfrEwGRtwDpShCqh8u72qio.

A further analysts can be read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9859854#msg9859854.

I'm sure the LEOs will be looking into Bitstamp to see where Josh Zerlan really acquired those bitcoins, and if they like what they see, it's 30-black-vans-pulling-up-in-front-of-the-BTC-House City, and Josh gets to see his non-two-kids lying face down on the floor with guns pointed at their heads thanks to his fuckin' stupidity.

Josh thought it was fun SPORT fuckin' with so many Bitcoiners throughout the years. Well, guess what? This fuckin' cry baby doesn't like it when the tables on turned on his ass by one that's "so isolated", namely me, Bruno Kucinskas.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:11:21 AM

I wonder how Bruce is holding up.

( ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3000503#msg3000503 )
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:59:44 PM

Bruce Peterson (bcp19, bcpokey, badgerkiller, dabitcoinguy) the master thief with an IQ of 70, is spending his last days in the BFL bunker glued at his computer with his eyes crossed, trying to figure out every account in this forum.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:37:16 PM

A sock? Hmm.
IQ: 148
Attended M.I.T. for 4 terms (could not afford to graduate)
worked odd jobs for 2 years
Joined the military.  Scored in the 98th percentile on the ASVAB.
Trained as an Aviation Electronics Technician
Worked and flew on the P-3C, in excess of 3,500 hours of flight time.
Retired after 20 years.

I sure don't see sock puppet in there anywhere, sorry.

Yep, I still recall Bruce Peterson gigglin' like a little boy in grade school when he told me in the hotel room we shared that M.I.T. = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_University_of_Science_and_Technology, asking me to don't tell anybody. Luckily, I'm able to abide since I'm relaying such to not just anybody, à la Zerlan-speak.

To be completely HONEST, BFL *is* delivering, they are just SLOW.  Until they have completely stopped shipping and run with the money, it is just your opinion that they are truly a scam.  I haven't seen them stop shipping yet, so the jury is still out.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:40:33 PM

Gets in a Tank.
Puts on Flack Jacket.
Puts on really black tinted (bullet resistant) riot gear helmet and visor.

(Checks all doors are sealed)

"BFL is an honorable company. No one can disagree with me saying that because...."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:19:31 AM

http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.21.pdf

From the same source further down BFL declares they acquired Josh's EMC on October 26, 2012.

Something strange just happened.

I got an SMS telling me one of my rigs failed. I got 3 rigs called alpha, beta and gamma.

Now it said last activity from beta was an hour ago, but when I logged in he was quite happily hashing away on us1

. I restarted cgminer and its all good again.

This happened to anyone else?

Ya something is f'd up. Hash rate is all wrong and can't log on to EMC forum.

Stats should be fixed now.  There was a minor hiccup but stat processing caught up pretty quickly.  As for not being able to login, I'm not seeing any problems there. Are you still having problems?

Could you put a total worker hash rate in the API?  Right now there is a value for each worker, but it's not raw, which makes adding it up difficult.  Adding a new row for totals would be great.

Also, could you change the "last work submitted" to a value that isn't subjective to your server?  Right now it returns a date/time stamp.  Apparently your server is about 2 mins different from mine, because the timestamp works out to 2+ mins old, when on your web server, it says a few seconds.  (active workers).

Thanks.

Could someone quote me please?  I don't think Inaba has ever replied to me, I get the sneaky suspicion I got on his ignore list somehow.

M

Inaba doesn't ignore his miners. He is an extremely busy beaver though, so he might have missed your post when the new page started.

When you say the total worker hashrate, you mean the hashrate of all the workers combined? 

As for the time stamp... I'm not sure how I could make it not subjective to the server, since it has to use the clock.  Share processing can affect the last time your worker is deemed active as well.  The server syncs with NTP every few hours, so if your time is off from the server time, and the share processing delay does not account for it, are you synced with a time server somewhere?

You are not on ignore by any means, I don't have anyone on ignore.

k9quaint, you, once again, are apparently too dense to understand the difference between being wrong and "misrepresentation."  Since you're unable to even differentiate between two very simple words, we really don't have much to discuss.  I recommend trying to learn basic English before trying to debate me.  You're pathetic it at.

But lets look at the BFL clown crew:  Tom is a scammer, no surprise there.  BitcoinINV, another scammer... no surprise there. CreativeX is still around trolling, as is Syke. Cedivad and Abracadabra have a BFL order now, shocker.  ElectricMusic has stopped? He drops in to troll now and again, but I've had him on ignore for a long time.  Abracadabra... yep BFL order.  That leaves SolarSilver.

Let's tally:

9 BFL clown crew total.
2 Scammers
2 BFL converts
4 Trolls still trollin' hard
1 MIA (SolarSilver)

So yeah... 44% still trolling, 22% BFL, 22% scammers and 11% Other. Gonna go with: k9quaint: FAIL

Yes actually. When you make a pre-order and then expect immediate shipping you are being unreasonable. If you want immediate shipping, don't pre-order. It's simply amazing how many people fail to understand how to do that.

No one has ever been forced to pre-order mining gear. If you don't like it and everything it implies, don't do it. Easy.

if i respond with intellect to your comment do i get 'welcome to ignore'?

LOL

here is my response.
Josh, I have BFL equipment mining at home and it's very reliable (although i've swapped the fans because my missus likes a quiet office room) so .. i expect you are likely to get some ridiculous comment about how awful you are or something like that (i haven't read further than this post atm). You and I both know the game we are in, and often things happen out-with out power. I can understand this.

response(most have on ignore  Cheesy): i see preorder as the means to an end for both consumer and provider. in my previous comment, which was totally far too intellectual for some, i remarked that if I waited long enough for a mango to fall off a tree, someone would come along and swipe my mango before it fell. this is the market we exist within and simply because "we have been butt hurt - boohoo" this is not a viable reasoning to dismiss viable companies who are going far and beyond the reasonable market statistic to ensure the hash-power of bitcoin mining is spread (does anyone remember, or even care about this?).

summise: being delayed by one promise, should not make you lack trust. it is only the worst of us, who expect others to perform to the abilities of our own expectations, when our own expectations are far and beyond reasonable allowance. I'm quite happy with the rig I have at home - i've kept up with difficulty and I mine around 1BTC per month. it's cost me a sum, but i'm an enthusiast, not a day-trader. I enjoy bitcoin and don't expect to be able to 'rape it' ahead of anyone else. I'll take what I can get and I will enjoy some of it, spend some of it and speculate on some of it, for the future.

thanks.

The only people I have on ignore are the ones who are incapable of making cogent arguments and post the same thing over... and over... and over... and over... without any regards to facts or reality.  This basically amounts to a handful of trolls who are either failures in their own (Bicknellski, et al) or whiny trolls who haven't had an original thought in years.  Otherwise, I respond to people with the ability to communicate like adults.  Your mango reference wasn't lost on me Smiley  I pretty much agree with everything you've said so far... so I'm sure that makes you on the ignore list of the people who like to put their hands over their ears and yell "LALALALALALALAA" so they don't have to hear the truth.

EclipseMC (EMC) was sold on October 26, 2012, to BFL, yet Josh Zerlan NEVER told a single person that trusted him but didn't trust BFL. The truth didn't come out till last year via court docs and the media.

Then, the fucker lies about not having anybody on ignore.

Josh Zerlan is a worthless piece of shit!

Bruno Kucinskas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: