Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:46:36 AM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bitcoin-pools/8568-lost-google-authenticator-generator.html#post87662

Geez, wonder why... Cuz a...hole Inaba is busy suing people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:59:06 AM

You guys wanna hear something funny?

There's finally be a conviction pertaining to BFL.

Here's the funny part.

It was against me.

I lost.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:05:15 AM

Here's the funny part.

It was against me.

I lost.

So you just have to stay away from or whatever the silly ass order was right? that is all there is to it? ie just a way for josh to get you to
waste a day traveling?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:59:44 AM

Here's the funny part.

It was against me.

I lost.
Source: http://restrainingorderabuse.com/restraining-order-q-a/

“Are you notified if a person you have a restraining order against moves?”
No. Unless the person were for some reason required to inform authorities of a change of address, neither the police nor the court would even know, and a restraining order doesn’t prohibit a person from moving (except, perhaps, within the vicinity of the petitioner).

In other words, Inaba/Josh can't go out of his way to contact you or be interactively within your presence. Since you regularly chat here and Inaba/Josh is no where to be seen since who knows how long ago, he couldn't effectively come online and contact you after he has a RO against you. As it would be a case of him going out of his way to contact you. (a point of active intervention I guess?)

I don't believe there would be much changed by an RO. In a way, Inaba/Josh has to actively stay away from you and any contact with you. You certainly won't be showing up in Kansas "any time soon"| or in "Two Weeks®".

If he shows up and attempts to contact you or anyone in your "circle" of acquaintances or online vicinity/portals you should report it to the court. Sometimes an RO can be a double edged sword? (irony)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:59:36 PM

Here's the funny part.

It was against me.

I lost.
Source: http://restrainingorderabuse.com/restraining-order-q-a/

“Are you notified if a person you have a restraining order against moves?”
No. Unless the person were for some reason required to inform authorities of a change of address, neither the police nor the court would even know, and a restraining order doesn’t prohibit a person from moving (except, perhaps, within the vicinity of the petitioner).

In other words, Inaba/Josh can't go out of his way to contact you or be interactively within your presence. Since you regularly chat here and Inaba/Josh is no where to be seen since who knows how long ago, he couldn't effectively come online and contact you after he has a RO against you. As it would be a case of him going out of his way to contact you. (a point of active intervention I guess?)

I don't believe there would be much changed by an RO. In a way, Inaba/Josh has to actively stay away from you and any contact with you. You certainly won't be showing up in Kansas "any time soon"| or in "Two Weeks®".

If he shows up and attempts to contact you or anyone in your "circle" of acquaintances or online vicinity/portals you should report it to the court. Sometimes an RO can be a double edged sword? (irony)

I assume that's also true of any BFL employees interacting with me on this forum or elsewhere, for since I'm not allowed to have a third party operating on my behalf to contact him, either would third parties on his behalf be able to correspond with me, otherwise that'll make the RO null and void.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:29:59 PM

Well, in my opinion, as long as you cut out any threatening behavior you are pretty much okay. (you shouldn't be threatening each other anyway)

I don't know what is in the RO but you are free to speak your mind on this forum about BFL and lay down any facts or personal conspiracy theories you might have about BFL. Like I have said before Inaba/Josh hasn't been around here for a long time (maybe he has an RO?) so you can easily establish that you are minding your own business and doing whatever it is you are doing among online acquaintances.

Now if you modify your behavior slightly there isn't much that he can do. But you should try to have that RO dismissed in either case. Or better yet, come up with some chump change and do the same if you feel you have a legitimate case. <shrug>
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:29:12 PM

Not a bad find PL!

“Are narcissists con artists?”
Yes, they’re consummate manipulators and frauds who don’t scruple about lying to realize their own ends, including to police officers and judges.

“Are restraining orders constitutional?”
There are certainly grounds for questioning their constitutionality. Provisions of the United States Constitution and state constitutions require that all citizens be given equal recognition under the law and that no group of citizens be shown special consideration, and preferential treatment both of women generally and plaintiffs specifically is not only prevalent but often mandated (for example, courts may be given grant monies in return for consenting to unquestioningly accept allegations of fear or violence from women as true). Restraining orders also deny recipients due process, a constitutional privilege guaranteed by the Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments. They furthermore enable the courts to criminally sanction defendants (imprison them) without first affording them their constitutional entitlement to a trial by a jury of their peers. And almost all if not all restraining orders are issued ex parte, which means defendants are deprived of liberty (and often property) prior to being heard by the court. Some defendants, in fact, are never heard. Restraining orders are issued against them without the court’s ever knowing anything about them but their names.

“Are restraining orders hard to beat?”
Yes, because they can be based on testimony that’s impossible to discredit, for example, an emotional state. An allegation of fear, which may be all a plaintiff needs to persuade a judge to approve a restraining order, can’t be disproved. The only defense is to discredit the plaintiff by convincingly showing there are no objective grounds for fear or that s/he has an ulterior motive for alleging it. As painful as it may be, no matter how strained your finances, securing the representation of an attorney is critical to balancing the scales and insuring you at least get a fair shake in a restraining order appeal. Since restraining orders are obtained ex parte—that is, based solely on the word of the plaintiff—the notion that the scales of justice are balanced to begin with is ridiculous.

FUCK YOU JOSH AND BFL!

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
MonumentalAsshole

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:11:49 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 12:55:27 AM by MonumentalAsshole

Next step. Let us send some letters and copies of Josh's posts to ERIC J MAYUGA, Aime Broyles former husband, and show him how Josh spends his time in the internet and how safe he is around his children https://plus.google.com/109763606893792406053/about
https://plus.google.com/101833106902369453316/about We would only be telling the truth  Grin

ERIC J MAYUGA
204 E Main St
Gardner, Kansas 66030
Phone (913) 856-6171

Should we all give him a call? Or does anyone want his email address? Oh but Josh is really fooked now. Grin
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:18:00 AM

Hopefully Josh secures an RO against a "MonumentalAsshole" at thee address "Bitcointalk.org".

Is it hard to do? I dunno, but worth the effort. :p

[Speculation?]
Edit: Personally, it is my belief that Josh watched that video with the handicap jerking, in a secure room where it is not visible to his children. Then probably posted a comment about it online as gleb said, as that other alias.

I recall technowledgy said something about Josh's behavior, but I'd like to assume that the man in question is (somehow) a normal human being who can ingest that kind of (disturbing) video content, comment on it and immediately turn around and hug a loved one without losing a beat in his day. He may be overqualified as a father if that is so.

Not everyone can pull off watching some disturbing video and still remain a normal human being. What makes the guy go after that content is the thing that really calls my attention. Just a mere curiosity considering the background that Gleb has pointed out numerous times in the past.

I assume he is not a sexual deviant as Gleb describes?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:18:12 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 01:29:52 AM by Bicknellski

Messing around with ex-husbands is one thing and could be dangerous especially if you don't know the history. If you've got any real evidence to suspect that Josh Zerlan is a danger to those children report it to child protective services so they can properly verify your claims. That is if you really care about the welfare of these children. If this is just messing around and just joking it is a pretty sick and twisted joke.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
MonumentalAsshole

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:37:19 AM

Messing around with ex-husbands is one thing and could be dangerous especially if you don't know the history. If you've got any real evidence to suspect that Josh Zerlan is a danger to those children report it to child protective services so they can properly verify your claims. That is if you really care about the welfare of these children. If this is just messing around and just joking it is a pretty sick and twisted joke.

We are not messing around with anyone but showing this man what his children may be exposed to... http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/349300/heilhitleror/cqth854?context=3
http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/317lg8/vietnamese_brides/cpzo33g?context=3
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:49:47 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 02:12:29 AM by Bicknellski

Your broadcasting of the ex husbands info and asking people here to contact him based on your or Gleb's evidence is that not going against the RO? Secondly have you worked through all the potential directions this could go should the ex react violently? That might endanger the children. Again Mr. Anonymous alt you should send your info to child protective services in KC and let them deal with it not broadcast it here and endanger people. At this point  your actions may have already set in motion the potential for harm to the kids. Just stop. The mods should step in and end these 'off topic' posts. Your methodology is seriously flawed if your goal is protecting children.

We? I see you and no one else on this thread suggesting this vigilante based course of action. Legally people here would be smart to distance themselves from you and this monumentally bad idea.

Messing around with ex-husbands is one thing and could be dangerous especially if you don't know the history. If you've got any real evidence to suspect that Josh Zerlan is a danger to those children report it to child protective services so they can properly verify your claims there is no need to broadcast it here. That is if you really care about the welfare of these children. If this is just messing around and just joking it is a pretty sick and twisted joke.

We are not messing around with anyone but showing this man what his children may be exposed to... http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/349300/heilhitleror/cqth854?context=3
http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/317lg8/vietnamese_brides/cpzo33g?context=3

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:06:45 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 03:43:06 AM by PuertoLibre

Agreed.

Toying with CPS and childrens emotions are well beyond simple trolling.

Edit: In other words, if you can't imagine the sheer pain of watching your son or daughter forcibly removed from your custody (and household) for even one moment, you shouldn't be messing with CPS for anything but a (extremely) legitimate reason.

(To put it into perspective: I can only imagine that in 5 minutes a parent would feel the pain equivalent to 10 BFL customers losing their homes due to a bad deal (a pre-order) gone wrong. All of that condensed into 5 minutes. Yes, that kind of sucks to be felt. Don't do it. Two wrongs do not make a right.)
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:54:08 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 08:17:07 AM by noddy2000

Agreed.

Toying with CPS and childrens emotions are well beyond simple trolling.

Edit: In other words, if you can't imagine the sheer pain of watching your son or daughter forcibly removed from your custody (and household) for even one moment, you shouldn't be messing with CPS for anything but a (extremely) legitimate reason.

(To put it into perspective: I can only imagine that in 5 minutes a parent would feel the pain equivalent to 10 BFL customers losing their homes due to a bad deal (a pre-order) gone wrong. All of that condensed into 5 minutes. Yes, that kind of sucks to be felt. Don't do it. Two wrongs do not make a right.)

The last people you call are the corrupted, peodophile feeding CPS! Are you all insane or just so programmed you can't see the woods for the trees? Look it up! Do your own research and not just my word!

They are the people that allowed children to be taken from places like haunt de LA gran in jersey (jersey is a state owned by the state of London (not the city of London)). Its a tax free aven, just like the state of London too, same as STATE of Washington DC, Israel (Rothschild land) , Vatican (why do they need a minimum age for sex when no one stays at the Vatican city bar people who supposed to be celibert? And 12/if you wondered!!), state of Monaco etc etc. List goes on and on!

But seriously, CPS are the LASTpeople you call if you care about children! And please go do your own research, but for starters, jimmy saville who provided children for politicians, judges, royality (why do you think he was made sir jimmy saville!) & others like top ranking police officers. Why you think the MSM are so keen to just blame him alone? Because there all complicit in the cover up and the extent of it all. This is a global thing and is what a few use on others to manipulate them and eventually, get control of.

The Germans were the masters at human behaviour and manipulation and have experimented withpeodophiler since at least 1900 and found it has some unique properties that allow them to manipulate people.

What do people with all the control in the world want? More control! By any means neccisery. At its core, peodophiller runs the world and the current world leaders and that's why they don't chase peodophiles. Johnathan king (a convicted peodophile who admits to it) has an album out and on there is a tune which goes 'just whatever you doooooo,  plead guilty!' And he's right. Slap on the wrists then because all they care about is conviction rates to make the steeple believe the system works lol. Its a joke, I know, I been in the courts and seen with my own eyes the bullshit.intact, I was done for cultivation of a plant that humans have used for over 500,000 years AT LEAST(been illegal for 103 years) cures MANY cancers as well as prevention and has over 100,000 uses that are bennificial and better than our current methods! And I'm the bad person right?

Wake up, the whole system is designed to make us more like 'them',unsympathetic , unmpathetic sick mother fuckers, and they are winning the war! This is why people like josh and sonny are not surprising to me but common place. The way we live and allow our rights to be trampled on is why these people exist more and more. This is why anyone in the military is fucked up. Military is a continuation of the doctrine that's done at schools and super intense. All bfl is ran by people who got their heads fucked up in military (no offence to military people here, but it changed all of you, you can't deny that!) And have seen what a joke the general public perception on reality is. Upside down and back to front!

CPS! You should've arrested and locked up for suggesting that sick organisation! Seriously, educate yourself, because school and people in general won't!

On a lighter note, BBC reported in 2007 no ice caps by 2013 and helped bring in carbon tax BS. Since 2010 the ice caps have been growing and are now bigger than they've been since early 2000's. Yet, you all pay carbon tax because..........  Come on, I'm sure you can work this one out yourself...... TAX is unjust and just a form of wealth distribution. Your paying a gang to protect you from other gangs lol. To quote PL above, TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT!

Fucking insane!

Sun, sea & Satan is the best docu on this stuff, truly a eye opening watch for anyone who cares about their fellow brothers and sisters!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:34:15 AM

https://eden.leawood.org/Default.asp?Build=PM.pmPermit.MainTab&SetKey=ESMPRMTR.PERMIT_ID=33408

Curious as to what was installed and how much increase there was on the electric bill due to what was installed. The home already had central air, so that wasn't it, albeit 200 Amps is the max norm for a home that size in that neck of the woods, only needing ~150 max sans CA. Note the date of the permit-cum-install. Seems to coincide with some forthcoming release of a product, but for the life of me I'm unable to recall what it was.  Roll Eyes Could it be... nah, that couldn't be it... then again...  Shocked I can only imagine the ramifications if a certain somebody was mining bitcoins in their home after some probation judge declared that something didn't smell right.

I'll just leave it to some others to figure it out via leaving the hashtag that this "so isolated" nobody was instructed to tag any worthwhile posts.

#AskLEO
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:59:27 PM

https://eden.leawood.org/Default.asp?Build=PM.pmPermit.MainTab&SetKey=ESMPRMTR.PERMIT_ID=33408

Curious as to what was installed and how much increase there was on the electric bill due to what was installed. The home already had central air, so that wasn't it, albeit 200 Amps is the max norm for a home that size in that neck of the woods, only needing ~150 max sans CA. Note the date of the permit-cum-install. Seems to coincide with some forthcoming release of a product, but for the life of me I'm unable to recall what it was.  Roll Eyes Could it be... nah, that couldn't be it... then again...  Shocked I can only imagine the ramifications if a certain somebody was mining bitcoins in their home after some probation judge declared that something didn't smell right.

I'll just leave it to some others to figure it out via leaving the hashtag that this "so isolated" nobody was instructed to tag any worthwhile posts.

#AskLEO

Question: How many Monarchs can an entity run via 200 Amps?
h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:43:21 PM

Well ... I had 33 Yoli, 6 Habanero, 1 sp-20 jackson and 2 sp-35 units running and there was 103 amps on one leg and 104 amps on the other.  Since one can, on a 200 amp main breaker, run 200 amps per leg I'd say roughly twice the electric. 

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:20:11 PM

As many electric thrones to zap a Silver Prince's ass many times over. Shocked

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:20:25 AM

How many people have you been instrumental in taking down, when you are nothing more than a thief yourself?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:49:31 AM

How many people have you been instrumental in taking down, when you are nothing more than a thief yourself?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Why is that thread locked?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: