Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:54:54 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself Searing. Scammers scam by preying upon the innocent. You aren't to blame for being fooled by them.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:01:20 AM

It is backed up. Including the list of apparent post numbers that were made non-public or were simply deleted by Slok and Inaba.

you got a link someplace a guy could download? or some such...... would be nice to re-read my epic F*ck you battle with Sept Huh?? 2013 where I said I suspected wtf
they were up to...with Josh on BFL forums and was again lied to that all was well ....that lasted a couple weeks.....and all the denials again.......my one time being a bloody fortune teller that worked....canceled the orders I could shortly after that (1/2) and got a refunddue to dumb luck and sonny's probation problems when ...just before the FTC got involved there was like 3 weeks maybe (anyone) where they refunded me 8.5K.....1 year and 20 days later got my refund......all of it.

Jeez BFL......it is like a guy escaped from the Scientology cult in 20/20 hindsight ..such a newb i was

no reason for me EVER to pay for a lottery ticket..I used up a lifetime of luck in this.....believing them on the update of my 65mm stuff to monarchs (800mh and 350mh or whatever they were) is simultaneously both the DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER DONE and the SMARTEST thing I EVER done......still boggles my mind......in that it allowed me to 'peel' a refund out of them when sonny was trying to 'impress' his probation judge..that BFL was legit and issuing refunds on MONARCHS ONLY...just....before the FTC came into the picture...the dumb struck awe of the email saying they were gonna process my order and needed my bank info....was an epic drunk that nite.......food/beer and friends on me.......

man I was both stupid and lucky....sh*t

and for the life of me I STILL CAN'T FRIGGING FIGURE OUT why they are NOT IN JAIL....I figured the IRS would be all over their ass by now.....

I'm still pissed off at these clowns and I GOT A FRIGGING FULL REFUND ..how you guys are coping who DID NOT is terrible to contemplate.....frigging BFL ASIC gulag....

but main still the major mystery me ...again .... is why are they are not in JAIL yet? (my sense of consumer protection was never high to begin with now after
this it has been utterly and completely crushed)

anyway if you want to PM me how to get that BFL forum archive I'll act as yet another backup of the info ...hell I'll put a copy on  a USB drive with my bitcoin walltets
in my local banks safety deposit box too boot.....if you want as just another source

BFL sheesh ...boy did i ever drink the kool aid as a newbie (it is embarrassing) Sad

That's because complaining to the biggest gang in the world to deal with some other gang isn't going get anything done unfortunitly! Complaining to any alphabet soup agency is like convincing yourself to defeat from the get go.

I know people don't want to face reality and live in their little bubbles but the reality is a few unsympathetic ass wipes manipulate the whole world through centralisation. This is something josh and co actually understand well and that's why they do what they do. They know the whole system that everyone thinks is there to protect them is actually just a cover for the HUGE scams they do. Tax for example is just theft and wealth re distribution.

I know a lot here have blocked me because the truth hurts, but even in a minority of 1 the truth is still the truth! A lot moan about my spelling and grammer but if you can't see past little things like that you will just have discontent for your fellow man and miss a lot of information that we should be working together to beat, not oppressing the oppressed for the oppressors :-(

This is the sad state of where we are and all apart of the divide and conquer which dominates our lives :-( BFL do exactly the same teqniques and what should be more worring is that a military background seems to be paramount to the creations of what we see with josh and co! This should be a very wording coincidence to people! The military industrial estate needs destroying, humans could have been on this planet for millions of years and we know fuck all! Ever wonder why that is? Just think about it!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:06:57 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself Searing. Scammers scam by preying upon the innocent. You aren't to blame for being fooled by them.

yeah they did make units before the asics..they had a slick looking site...the funny thing is I learned a couple things

1) always pay with credit card....a hard call when you call amex and say if I had paid it all with cc option and paypal you'd refund me right?
    and they said SURE..ALAS...

2) I then later had a 1/2 hour conversation with TWO amex reps on paypal cc option (and later a paypal rep) making sure that if i sent
    7,131.80 to KNC with frigging LINE DRAWINGS FOR A WEB SITE (unlike bfl) I could pull my cash back if I got cold feet in the required time
     Just so maybe just maybe I could break even on my 8.5 looking likely BFL loss....they said no problem so i went for it.

3) Got the KNC unit which ROI'd in 3 weeks....on Oct 18th got the 567gh Jupiter and BTC was 150 usd at 1 btc per day (think that was the
last day or two it was quite that high) and on NOV 25th I think it was BTC was around 1,100 USD a BTC....

and of course 4) did thru stupid luck previous post did get my 8.5k back from BFL too boot

again sometimes newbies go into the grinder and sometimes they walk out unscathed...I am one lucky f*ck

heh so maybe I should send Josh a thank you? with a bfl refund at that time they should have given me... I doubt I'd have gotten a jupiter on the knc site with line
drawings ........so with this whole haphazard hopefully from newbie cluelessness to non newbie parinoia...BFL and Josh managed to make it a win/win for me

kinda like the brucel lee film 'a game of death' all well in good when you get out the other side...but scary as f*ck in between

ah 20/20 hindsight what would we do without it....anyway as  result I am 2x in on BTC etc what I probably would have been into BTC (doubled down gamble)

I guess in 2 years or less we will find out if that was a wise choice or not......depending on BTC price and use

damn I wish Josh still read this thread..that would really really piss him off that it has all worked out for me .....

but again STILL NOT IN JAIL which i find a concern

edit: as to noddy2000's concern in the post above ..yeah if BFL walks along with all involved with nothing short of a 'wrist slap' and a 'fine' that BFL corporation will pay
and/or the protection of the corporation in all this lets the principals walk?....that will tell us much ...I could kinda see it with the FTC case..but with such an obvoius
imho IRS case of hiding assets etc ...if that too never comes to pass it will tell us much and you noody2000 could very well be correct...thus my view of wtf they are not
in jail yet is offered as a confused cry in the wilderness

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
noddy2000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:37:56 AM

snip...

edit: as to noddy2000's concern in the post above ..yeah if BFL walks along with all involved with nothing short of a 'wrist slap' and a 'fine' that BFL corporation will pay
and/or the protection of the corporation in all this lets the principals walk?....that will tell us much ...I could kinda see it with the FTC case..but with such an obvoius
imho IRS case of hiding assets etc ...if that too never comes to pass it will tell us much and you noody2000 could very well be correct...thus my view of wtf they are not
in jail yet is offered as a confused cry in the wilderness

Trust me, I won't be happy when people see that I'm right :-( we got a lot.of work to do!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:06:42 AM

It is backed up. Including the list of apparent post numbers that were made non-public or were simply deleted by Slok and Inaba.

I am sure that the FTC also did the same.

Be nice to have that up somewhere so we can have that resource as well.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:11:10 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 05:42:55 PM by PuertoLibre

If you want the public resource it is available. The private ones are for law enforcement and aren't in our hands anymore. I will see what I can do.

Edit: https://web.archive.org/web/20150315110719/https://forums.butterflylabs.com/
Publicly available copy.

Edit2: By the way, in case it isn't obvious, my only association with Gleb is online on this forum. We rarely speak in private and never through any other means. If it isn't obvious there are already other people looking into BFL and the various Bitcoin\USD transfer issues. The forum is literally just one group of people.

While I don't have much to do with the other subsets it is pretty obvious that there is alot more going on from different directions than is obvious on the surface. It is the primary reason that I found it interesting that despite when Gleb goes dark it really (strangely) makes no difference. I found it internally ironic when Gleb pointed that out publicly. I wonder if they contacted him too to provide information and details.

I can't think of any other reason why Gleb would bother investigating BFL so deeply.

He is/was literally the only guy who was yelling at the top of his roof about happenings at BFL. What I ultimately wonder is where the other groups started from or who started those separate investigations. Lets just all hope they pounce before the FTC completes its own case.

(Actually, it makes one wonder if they actually found out and that is why they took down the site?)

Edit3: If you have also been in contact, DON'T say anything. Keep it mum. Don't want to give BFL a running head start on anything.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:55:52 PM

Updated: http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.302.0.pdf

Case 4:14-cv-00815-BCW Document 302 Filed 05/06/15 Page 1 of 2

AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER

On May 5, 2015, the Court conducted a telephonic status conference with the parties. Based on this discussion, it is hereby

ORDERED this case is set for trial on March 28, 2016 at 9:00 A.M., Courtroom 7D, at the United States Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. It is further

ORDERED this case is set for a final pretrial conference on March 10, 2016 at 1:30 P.M. via telephone conference; the Courtroom Deputy, Joella Baldwin, will arrange participation. It is further

ORDERED any dispositive motions, except those under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(h)(2) or (3), shall be filed on or before November 16, 2015. It is further

ORDERED all motions to strike expert designations or preclude expert testimony premised on Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharms., Inc., 509 U.S. 579 (1993), shall be filed on or before November 16, 2015. It is further

ORDERED each party shall designate any expert witnesses it intends to call at trial on or before August 24, 2015. Each party shall designate any responsive expert witnesses it intends to call at trial on or before September 14, 2015. This paragraph applies to all witnesses from whom expert opinions will be elicited, regardless of whether the witness was specially retained to provide trial testimony. It is further

ORDERED all fact pretrial discovery authorized by the Federal Rule of Civil Procedure shall be completed on or before August 10, 2015; all expert discovery shall be completed on or before October 5, 2015. It is further

ORDERED all other dates and requirements in the Scheduling Order (Docs. #234, #238) remain unchanged. It is further

ORDERED that all additional briefing related to the Temporary Receiver’s fees be filed under seal. The Clerk of the Court is instructed to file this briefing under seal. It is further

ORDERED the Temporary Receiver shall have seven (7) days to file a reply to Defendants’ objections regarding the Temporary Receiver’s fees.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

DATE: May 6, 2015
/s/Brian C. Wimes
JUDGE BRIAN C. WIMES
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
noddy2000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:25:39 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:49:52 AM by noddy2000

Updated: http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.302.0.pdf

Case 4:14-cv-00815-BCW Document 302 Filed 05/06/15 Page 1 of 2

AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER

On May 5, 2015, the Court conducted a telephonic status conference with the parties. Based on this discussion, it is hereby

ORDERED this case is set for trial on March 28, 2016 at 9:00 A.M., Courtroom 7D, at the United States Courthouse in Kansas City, Missouri. It is further

ORDERED this case is set for a final pretrial conference on March 10, 2016 at 1:30 P.M. via telephone conference; the Courtroom Deputy, Joella Baldwin, will arrange participation. It is further

ORDERED any dispositive motions, except those under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(h)(2) or (3), shall be filed on or before November 16, 2015. It is further

ORDERED all motions to strike expert designations or preclude expert testimony premised on Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharms., Inc., 509 U.S. 579 (1993), shall be filed on or before November 16, 2015. It is further

ORDERED each party shall designate any expert witnesses it intends to call at trial on or before August 24, 2015. Each party shall designate any responsive expert witnesses it intends to call at trial on or before September 14, 2015. This paragraph applies to all witnesses from whom expert opinions will be elicited, regardless of whether the witness was specially retained to provide trial testimony. It is further

ORDERED all fact pretrial discovery authorized by the Federal Rule of Civil Procedure shall be completed on or before August 10, 2015; all expert discovery shall be completed on or before October 5, 2015. It is further

ORDERED all other dates and requirements in the Scheduling Order (Docs. #234, #238) remain unchanged. It is further

ORDERED that all additional briefing related to the Temporary Receiver’s fees be filed under seal. The Clerk of the Court is instructed to file this briefing under seal. It is further

ORDERED the Temporary Receiver shall have seven (7) days to file a reply to Defendants’ objections regarding the Temporary Receiver’s fees.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

DATE: May 6, 2015
/s/Brian C. Wimes
JUDGE BRIAN C. WIMES
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

Gotta love the speed of so called 'justice' hey! Maybe if they wern't to busy dealing with the bullshit drug war and other bullshit legalisation they have created over the last 2 centuries they would have time to deal with REAL crime and REAL law!

Oh yes that means they'd be investigating themselves if they were doing what they were supposed to and serve and protect the PUBLIC! Not PRIVATE corporations that hire courts (so they are not public, therefore unlawful and private) for themselves for their own gains!

But most people are idiots ( idiot is someone who doesn't understand law, look it up, it does not mean stupid, dumb or incoherent, just that then person(s) do not understand law, which is 99% of population as most people understand legistration, WHICH IS NOT LAW! Even lawyers, solicitors etc do not understand this! This is how far gone we are!

Do you really think BFL or any of its principles will be around in 2016! Mwgahahahahaha!

Fuck, I can't wait for all this come to head now and I'll be here with a big fat TOLD YOU SO! Prefer label people crazy or whatever because its easier than looking into the truth that I speak and accepting your reality you know as been a lie! But your gonna have face it one day, we all do! Sooner rather than later, I gurlarentee you that is the best way!

BFL are having a whale of a time, on everyone's expense lol

Truth of it all, there was a cataclysmic event 12,000 years ago and humans have been in amnesia ever since. A few have tried to manipulate the past and design their own to retain control and power over the populas. They control people with peodophiler and all sorts of 'dark' magic and if you don't believe in it,/it does not matter, they do+ and there is more than enough evidence backing all of this! If you bother to look for yourself and make your own decisions! Its an amazing ability we ALL have!

Humans, under control of a few since 10,000BC! You won't be told any of this at school, collage, uni or any other of the program schools like then military which a lot of you here think is amazing because your too short sighted to see it was created by rich, eliete dick wipes for their own purposes, getting you to oppress the oppressed for the oppressors, destroying your freedoms for false security all in the name of worthless 'fiat' currency! All begging for fame, greed, vanity and to be noticed as if your the most important creature on then planet! The arrogance of our race is sickening and the world will be fine no matter what we do, humans however.........

PFF, why do I bother getting to the meat and potatoes with you people, your too greedy and ignorant to go away and do a little research of your own and as I've said before, I can't teach you anything just like anyone else can't, YOU CAN ONLY TEACH YOURSELF!

Now go educate yourselves!

As for #askLeo etc etc - go fuck yourselves you braindead, manipulated lifeless pieces of crap that facilitate all the bullshit in the world you dirty 2 faced scumbags! What kind of dlfuture are you making for your children you brain dead retards! And to this at the top (above D.I in the police, high court (private court) judges, education (programming) officers, top (so called) scientists and other 'inicients' you can all go pour petrol on yourselves and let yourselves alight you peodophile protecting (esta rancen protected all at BBC), participating unempathetic, satanic fuck wits! You can't hide his bullshit anymore that you been up to for millennia! Yes, these people have been doing this for 1000's of years! This is not new! This is well documented and even their mis/disinformation properganda isn't hiding it no more!

The 3rd awakening of man is finally here, and couldn't have come sooner, no matter how hard these fuck turds try to stop it with their bullshit geoengineering that they been doing for over 100 years now!

/rant

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
HarvardTurd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:27:25 PM

It was all planned. First shut up Bruno then kaBOOM the forum.
noddy2000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:01:18 AM

Every step was planned, even now! Although, I do cross my fingers that they bitten off more than they can chew!

Hey..... I can dream :-p

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:03:38 PM

The "Bruno-part" was obvious...

But what would the plan be to "kaBOOM the forum"?

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:48:57 PM

If you want the public resource it is available. The private ones are for law enforcement and aren't in our hands anymore. I will see what I can do.

Edit: https://web.archive.org/web/20150315110719/https://forums.butterflylabs.com/
Publicly available copy.

Edit2: By the way, in case it isn't obvious, my only association with Gleb is online on this forum. We rarely speak in private and never through any other means. If it isn't obvious there are already other people looking into BFL and the various Bitcoin\USD transfer issues. The forum is literally just one group of people.

While I don't have much to do with the other subsets it is pretty obvious that there is alot more going on from different directions than is obvious on the surface. It is the primary reason that I found it interesting that despite when Gleb goes dark it really (strangely) makes no difference. I found it internally ironic when Gleb pointed that out publicly. I wonder if they contacted him too to provide information and details.

I can't think of any other reason why Gleb would bother investigating BFL so deeply.

He is/was literally the only guy who was yelling at the top of his roof about happenings at BFL. What I ultimately wonder is where the other groups started from or who started those separate investigations. Lets just all hope they pounce before the FTC completes its own case.

(Actually, it makes one wonder if they actually found out and that is why they took down the site?)

Edit3: If you have also been in contact, DON'T say anything. Keep it mum. Don't want to give BFL a running head start on anything.

Went dark because of internet issues on my side of town in Sandwich. I'm at McDonald's in Sandwich penning this post. Took the time to clean up the entire yard and get the crops in. If all goes well, I've be the Tomato King of Sandwich.

As far as stickin' it up BFL's ass so heavily. I opted to join this crusade prior to Josh releasing my vitals provided to him confidentially, just like he done so releasing others' vitals on this forum. It was basically from that point forward that I started pounding harder minus the lulls, albeit now need to be mindful of my postings due to lies given to a judge that I was unfortunately not able to address personally.

Rest assured, echoing the sentiment quoted, there's a myriad actions takin' place behind the lines as we here enjoy the camp fire.

Apologies for not including highlighted text or attaching an image to post, because...

Only kidding!
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:56:42 AM

<<Crickets>>

Thought so...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:07:19 PM

<<Crickets>>

Thought so...

From the looks of it, I've been the only one adding new fodder this thread sans Xian's much appreciated court docs.

http://www.homes.com/property/12406-overbrook-rd-leawood-ks-66209/id-600017876229/

Did BFL sell the house that Sonny Vleisides lived in?

#AskLEO
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:33:29 PM

From the desk of Dr. What R Da Odds, PHD...

http://www.bizapedia.com/ks/LOUDERMILK-GROUP-LLC.html

http://bitcoinconsumerfair.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Loudermilk

Loudermilk was elected to the State Senate in 2010, and was sworn in in 2011. As a state senator, he served as Chair to the Senate Science and Technology Committee and as Secretary to the Veterans, Military and Homeland Security and Public Safety Committees. He was also a member of the Senate Transportation Committee. He holds an Associate degree in Telecommunications Technology and a Bachelor of Science in Occupational Education and Information Systems Technology.

Nice price, but best hurry before your local Walmart closes due to plumbing renovations.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:17:07 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 10:36:44 PM by Xian01

tl;dr: The Judge shot down the FTC's motion for reconsideration of "The December Order" that allowed Butterfly Labs to reopen after the failure of the ex parte injunction.

http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.304.0.pdf

From the looks of it, I've been the only one adding new fodder this thread...
The funky bunch hasn't posted on here in a while, and it's become boring beating the dead horse that is Butterfly Labs until the trial starts.

Following the GAW drama is scratching my itch for soap-operas until then.
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:50:38 PM

Thanks Chris - yet again - for (both) the update (and the TL;DR)!

Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:03:13 PM

The funky bunch hasn't posted on here in a while, and it's become boring beating the dead horse that is Butterfly Labs until the trial starts.

If only we had Inaba or bcp19 in this thread... hey, considering bcp19's socks, he's sure to come around to bludgeon us with his genius whit at some point. He probably thinks he can get away with it at any time by blaiming someone here anyway. I'd bet my last quarter that bcp19 will pay us a visit within the next [redacted] pages. Roll Eyes

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:25:55 AM

If only we had Inaba or bcp19 in this thread... hey, considering bcp19's socks, he's sure to come around to bludgeon us with his genius whit at some point. He probably thinks he can get away with it at any time by blaiming someone here anyway. I'd bet my last quarter that bcp19 will pay us a visit within the next [redacted] pages. Roll Eyes

It's all my fault! When I was invited to tour BFL, Bruce begged me to tag along. Once inside, we were shown the burn-in facility where Josh explained to both of us how the miners were being tested on the testnet. If it wasn't for me, Bruce Peterson wouldn't have been there that day and probably wouldn't have been hired by BFL to eventually work in the testnet area so that they could be shipped out in a timely manner. If BFL wasn't using a testnet, but testing live, then Bruce, being the honorable US Navy guy he is and receiving a full pension for such, would've reported to those that BFL was stealing from because that would've been the most honorable thing to do.

That said, I apology for my actions, for Bruce Peterson garners two paychecks for his lies paid in part by those whom were ripped off if you live in or pay taxes to the IRS.
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:23:38 AM

With porn induced sweat filling the deepening wrinkles on his face, Nitrowolf is set to zoom passed all of us and announce WTF Lads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: