Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100086 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:45:53 AM

I color coded it to encourage reading. Smiley

Sigh....I read the above and if it is like other cases in the USA I see "settlement" ie massive fines maybe BFL the corporation takes the blame..the defendants are allowed
to take a walk with no jail time or fines..in that they are protected by the corporation on all this.....this means the corporation unable to make enough even w/o the fines
to survive....takes the dive for the individuals ...the gov't calls it a win...and the defendants get away with it....

this is i hope my baseless fear on the above FTC case

as to the coming imho IRS case.....that imho will be a whole nother kettle of fish......( i am assuming there will be such?)

but again ...just venting my fears here....reading the documents on the case ... if I was Josh I'd sing like a canary and settle......but then again megalomania has its own
methods of self destruction...so that is even less likely then BFL winning

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:32:27 AM

Let's hope we see another account come around to complain about being force-fed mile-long images.  Cheesy

GIven the nature of this forum, that request will be granted rather soon lol Smiley

If it detracts and distracts people from understanding the basic fraud and criminal intent of BFL and it's owners, investors and employees then it should be done. Big difference between highlighted text to edify versus walls of cryptic puzzles that include disassociate pictures that are enigmatic at best. Just state the connection and provide the links ala  Xian out Puerto drop the rest. The picture puzzles and cryptic references are wasting space here from a new crop of alt-accounts. We already went down vandetta road once already how about we get some focus in the thread?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Askit2

Activity: 981
Merit: 500

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:12:36 AM

I color coded it to encourage reading. Smiley

Sigh....I read the above and if it is like other cases in the USA I see "settlement" ie massive fines maybe BFL the corporation takes the blame..the defendants are allowed
to take a walk with no jail time or fines..in that they are protected by the corporation on all this.....this means the corporation unable to make enough even w/o the fines
to survive....takes the dive for the individuals ...the gov't calls it a win...and the defendants get away with it....

this is i hope my baseless fear on the above FTC case

as to the coming imho IRS case.....that imho will be a whole nother kettle of fish......( i am assuming there will be such?)

but again ...just venting my fears here....reading the documents on the case ... if I was Josh I'd sing like a canary and settle......but then again megalomania has its own
methods of self destruction...so that is even less likely then BFL winning

Providing that the Corporation was entirely and truly separate from the individuals then yes the legal issues would be levied primarily against the Corporation. I have seen a lot of evidence that principals have used the Corporations balance sheet as a personal piggy bank. This opens up ways of "Piercing the Corporate Veil". Actually since the board of directors seems to be primarily principal investors and those investors seem to have managerial jobs I'm pretty sure there isn't much to save the investors, board of directors, or managers monies either. In theory the Corporation gets charged as the people who own it do not make decisions in the day to day operations. Take owners of a stock. Lets call it Verizon. As an owner you get to have your say in the businesses direction every 3 months or once per quarter. Now lets say (unrealistic) VZ decided to sabotage their competitions towers. As a shareholder You would be not held liable for said business practices. On the other hand if the CEO ordered someone to actually commit the sabotage especially if there happened to be a monetary trail one could levy charges against the CEO and their co-conspirators.

I believe that the main charges so far will likely carry no jail time unless someone can prove the deception was purposeful and the intent was to defraud. I can't be sure those merits would be met per se. I can't be sure that is the only way to entrain the defendants. I am expecting there will be other charges. Sonny's free housing, Josh's house, monies drawn out of the Corporate funds to pay for personal debts, or items. Embezzlement is a crime. The FTC doesn't have purview over it but it is a crime. I am sure the FTC isn't the last action BFL will see.

I do hope there is enough comingling of finances to see all principals charged individually as well and that those charges not only stick but are of the highest punishment available. Heck with a jury maybe someone can "suggest" a more appropriate punishment.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:31:31 PM

The believe that, apparently, all
messages are meaningless unless I type them. When I talk about their
conspiracy I am lying, but when I am ridiculing their fears, it is
`violent death threats' to be taken with the utmost seriousness,
unequivocal proof that soon I am going to go off the deep end and take
hostages or kill someone.

Somebody needs to file an RO against this dude before he start posting images of bathrooms.  Shocked
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:42:09 PM

@ Gleb what are the terms of your RO?

Technically, your RO won't stop you from talking with friends/family/everyone else.
So technically, you can talk to us or anybody about your meandering thoughts on BFL.
As long as you are directing your comments to us and aren't posting any non-public information,
 there shouldn't be a problem.

Again, what are the terms of your RO?
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:07:23 PM

WTFook man likes girlz butz sometimez https://www.reddit.com/user/Nitrowolf
satanbelly35

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:24:26 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 01:08:05 AM by satanbelly35

BFL is over. I just got a call while being on vacation that no one will be getting paid to work there any more, so anyone stupid enough to workwithout pay will still be there. I'm going to miss my best bud Bruce Peterson, who showed me the ropes on how to make heat without light and watch the satoshis flow. And for the love of Satoshi wash your ass prick.

If anyone is truly interested in making sure they don't see another scamming day hurry up and call Capital One to let them know that they'd be making one of the biggest mistakes trying to salvage that snakepit.

Rock on

edited for typo...
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:01:45 AM

Updated: http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

Techknowledgy

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:40:40 AM

BFL is over. I just got a call while being on vacation that no one will be getting paid to work there any more, so anyone stupid enough to workwithout pay will still be there. I'm going to miss my best bud Bruce Peterson, who showed me the ropes on how to make heat without light and watch the satoshis flow. And for the love of Satoshi wash your ass prick.

If anyone is truly interested in making sure they don't see another scamming day hurry up and call Capital One to let them know that they'd be making one of the biggest mistakes trying to salvage that snakepit.

Rock on

edited for typo...

I can confirm this as my sources say the same thing. Everyone was sent home and the only people still working there will be without pay from what I was told. They're still trying to salvage the Capital One deal, but I personally doubt that will happen.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:14:54 AM

I can confirm this as my sources say the same thing. Everyone was sent home and the only people still working there will be without pay from what I was told. They're still trying to salvage the Capital One deal, but I personally doubt that will happen.
Are you be able to speculate as to who is staying on unpaid, while Capital One mulls over making a huge mistake acquiring this toxic asset ?
MonumentalAsshole

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:42:21 AM

Here is one essential employee and a few others  Grin while "getting to know himself at ever-deeper levels"

http://www.meetup.com/heartlandmkp/members/97104/

https://www.facebook.com/MKPKC?fref=photo
http://www.meetup.com/heartlandmkp/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1594516560791794/
http://www.meetup.com/heartlandmkp/events/
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:41:02 PM

So much truth: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Bitcoin&action=historysubmit&diff=746430&oldid=716442

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
MonumentalAsshole

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:36:37 PM

Are you be able to speculate as to who is staying on unpaid, while Capital One mulls over making a huge mistake acquiring this toxic asset ?

Nitrowolf is staying, "unpaid" and is working hard from home Grin http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f157/plasti-dip-vs-wrapping-304610/ https://www.reddit.com/user/Nitrowolf
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:20:40 PM

Rock on

edited for typo...
Wait, does this mean I still get paid?

What about my best buddy Slok? Will he still get a legal defense fund against all and sundry?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:43:14 PM

Clown Crew 2012-2015®
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:00:23 PM

Yeah, Josh is a total cock monkey who enjoys having his own words used to illustrate what a complete moron he is.

My guess is SLok is probably still around... lurking.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
VenusFlyTrap

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Are you OCD?

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:47:53 PM

Since this is BFL we're dealing with, I wouldn't put it passed them to be involved in this forum's most recent hacking.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-mining-figure-joshua-zipkin-responsible-bitcointalk-hack/

WARNING! SLok is a known user of SilkRoad and SilkRoad 2.0 who used to moderate BFL's forums. Can't get your refund? Email FTC attorney Helen Wong at: hwong [at] ftc.gov Follow the FTC vs. BF Labs court docs: http://tinyurl.com/ftcvsbfl
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:30:35 PM

How fitting that I get to quote the following for my 6666th post.

Clown Crew 2012-2015®
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:24:55 PM

Well, well, well! Ain't that special! I was just notified via email having the following text in its Subject:

Bruno, people are looking at your Linkedin profile

You wanna know the funny part? You're gonna love this. My last name is spelled incorrectly. I created that account years ago with having no idea what I was goin' use Linkedin for, but wanted to familiarize myself with the platform nonetheless at the time.

It gets funnier! NOBODY has ever viewed that account before, at least I never received an email stating such. I've never posted it anywhere on the internet, nor told anybody about it, yet there's Jeff Ownby a few minutes ago takin' a look-see.

And, it gets even funnier. One of my rarely used user accounts on this forum is attached to that email address.

I told you it was funny.

Well, let's see if I can make this even funnier. You guys are gonna love this!

Jeff[rey Scott] Ownby (I know you're reading this thread, or at the very least one of your fucked-up-in-the-head minions WILL bring it to your attention), please contact me within the next 24 hours and let me know you're ready to transfer to me $10K $20K $24,686.94 ($8,228.98 X 3) USD via bitcoin otherwise I turn this welcome revelation over to the authorities.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:37:59 PM

Since this is BFL we're dealing with, I wouldn't put it passed them to be involved in this forum's most recent hacking.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-mining-figure-joshua-zipkin-responsible-bitcointalk-hack/

Should add Marto74 to the  potential mix.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: