Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:49:52 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 08:18:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

FWI: The happiest BFL customer lives in Turkey: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109349.msg1204701#msg1204701

Ok , this has gone too far , I was watching from the side but I cannot take it anymore, so I will state some simple facts I gained while working with BFL as a customer.

I've talked with them and told them about my interest in buying their products.
I wired them the money.
They told me the delivery time.
I waited
They announced the upgrade so I cancelled my import planning to Turkey, and asked them to deliver units to a datacenter in US
Paid for the upgrade
They delivered the units
Had a problem with one of my units they solved it on time and without a headache
Their units are hashing perfectly and exactly as I'm told before buying them.

So far all my business dealings with BFL is very good and I don't believe it will change in the future.

I have a 180k investment with them as units and I feel perfectly calm, happy

I met Inaba(BFL_Josh) before he is affiliated with BFL , he might be a bit direct to idiots but he is a good guy and he is right.

I visited BFL offices, I've met with the guys, they were working their asses off to deliver one more unit one day early, I saw them jumping in the car and speeding to the post office just to deliver 1-2 more units that day. As far as I could see they were doing everything humanly possible to deliver their products as early as they can. They are working till early hours of the morning and on sundays.

So as a customer I trust them, I am sure sure that any late delivery on their part of any unit/product is not intentional , if you are making a new product in a totally new market, delays happen,  I am producing electronics for years I know that engineers fell ill, molds brake, crucial parts sometimes cannot be found and shipped to the manufactury, every possible shit that can happen happens.

So to simplify things I will be direct  Smiley

- This post itself is stupid there wasnt any announcement from BFL about a jalapeno picture
- Every GPU miner hates BFL because their GPU's will become crap in a few months
- Everybody who is late to believe them or buy their products hate them and smear campaign never ends , reason is simple, jealosy  Smiley
- Inaba is trying to help you guys and become a bridge between you and BFL
- BFL delivered my my units and they are working as promised
- BFL will deliver ASICS and they will also function as promised
- I will mine bitcoins, you will still be talking trash
- I am sure even if I shove an BFL SC up their rectum, some idiots still wont believe BFL asics are real.

congratulations reeses btw for my first use of the ignore button.

PS: Pardon me while I drop this link here for safe keeping: https://web.archive.org/web/20130625050854/http://sonofodi.weebly.com/

...and the following quote:

Bet: 1BTC from 1NwzLShngkCPeV6DXhNXmy84iDPuSto6bx
# generated: 340
Payout: 2x bet, 2BTC

thx man Smiley, that was me

...of which may or may not be related.

I'm getting tired, thus may be seeing things, but I see transactions from Pirate's Ponzi to Turkey dude to Sonny's chip sale, with other Ponzi moneys flowin' in between. Jehovah, please make the bitcoin flow start from EMC so that I can have me some fun. Amen! <if I believed in such bullshit>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:21:14 AM

http://catholiccareerroundtable.com/blog/?author=0&paged=8

What is Dave McClain the mediocre extraordinaire doing these days? While managing the great heist of bitcoin in the US, McClain spends his spare time helping ONLY Catholics to find jobs. Like Paul Scholes  https://www.linkedin.com/in/pscholes another CCR member?

https://www.facebook.com/dmcclain

http://catholiccareerroundtable.com/blog/?attachment_id=1020

http://catholiccareerroundtable.com/blog/?attachment_id=1575

In the meantime...http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/uncucumbered/the_first_pedophile_enabling_catholic_bishop_finally_goes_down

Didn't you know the Vatican rules the world? Why do they need the age of sexual consent at 12 if there all scelibate? Lol. Think about it. They want it lowered to 9 BTW! Holy roman empire rules all,don't you forget it ;-)

And I'm deadly serious, look up bill malony, the real terminator, he's getting to the core of why everything is the way it is ;-)

Bfl are mear ants compared to the corruption of the true unempathetic ass wipes at the top. Bfl is just a product of these people through the change of environment / social engineering. They are breeding more of themselves through us!

Obvious really, if you actually look!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:26:50 AM

Here's what Sonny likes thanks to those he swindled: https://www.pinterest.com/sonofodi/likes/

Here's what those he swindled are forced to like:

"As soon we get our refund from BFL we'll move into a nice apartment. Now, go play with your sister like a good little girl while mommy cries some more."
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:50:55 PM

FWI: The happiest BFL customer lives in Turkey: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109349.msg1204701#msg1204701

<snip>

...of which may or may not be related.

I'm getting tired, thus may be seeing things, but I see transactions from Pirate's Ponzi to Turkey dude to Sonny's chip sale, with other Ponzi moneys flowin' in between. Jehovah, please make the bitcoin flow start from EMC so that I can have me some fun. Amen! <if I believed in such bullshit>

That's weird. How was it that his experience was so much better than ~99% of customers' experience with BFL?

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:35:05 PM

9th August 2009    Post/Reply to JagFORUM   sonofodi   
View this search hit in our Archives   Select to view the full archive thread this search hit belongs to [xj] Climate control air blower doesn't work
I get no air from the climate control system. The display behaves properly but the blower just doesn't respond to any command, be it hot or cold. I had a local shop check fuses and they found no immediate problem but I stopped them after they wanted to charge for getting in behind the dash since it didn't appear they knew much about the jag. Can anyone offer guidance on what the problem might be? -- sonofodi --Posted using Jag-lovers JagFORUM [forums.jag-lovers.org]-- ....

That totally sucks! Luckily, fellow Libertarians don't go around fucking their fellow man. Such is written in their unwritten Rules of Acquisition. In fact, it's Rules 1: Never ever fuck your fellow man unless there's money involved: The more money involved, the bigger the fucking. Bonus points awarded if the Lib is versed and dealt with digital moneys, served time for fucking the elderly, and upon his release reenters the digital moneys realm to try his hand once again to do some really, really, really major fucking - as soon as he gets Jag road-ready once again and start courting some chick found online thanks to his mommy opening up an account for him on some dating site.

Here's the funny part: What's penned in that crazy-ass paragraph actually happened as described.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:45:00 PM

"Mam'ries, not as beautiful and when I was a WAC
Though now too painful to remember
I simply choose not to forget
So yous enjoy the laughter
As I will always remember
Whenever I remember...
The way they were...
The way they were...

Don't bite the nipples so hard, Kanye."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:31:27 AM

"Our PR pig wasn't available for this photo shoot, hence just us two pigs."
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:31:23 AM

Will BFL get fooked again?

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2413776/elliptic-looks-to-fuel-bitcoin-adoption-in-enterprise-with-big-bang-visualisation-tool

"Compliance officers can finally have peace of mind, knowing that they have performed real, defensible diligence to ascertain that their bitcoin holdings are not derived from the proceeds of crime."
The Bitcoin Big Bang tool works on two levels. First, it clusters transactions - which are already public record - into entities, and then identifies who they belong to by taking information from sources such as newspaper reports, social networks and forums.
Elliptic will launch an API for Bitcoin Big Bang next month, and told us that it has already received plenty of interest.

https://www.elliptic.co/anti-money-laundering/

Sonny and Ownby just took a dump in their pants...

Gleb, get me the FCC on line 1 Pronto.
Line 2 is reserved for any calls from the DEA or the FBI.
Line 3 is reserved for Bitpay cold calls when they try to get us to not to go up to the office on the third floor. (Make sure the forwarder is working, check)
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:16:21 AM

Will BFL get fooked again?

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2413776/elliptic-looks-to-fuel-bitcoin-adoption-in-enterprise-with-big-bang-visualisation-tool

"Compliance officers can finally have peace of mind, knowing that they have performed real, defensible diligence to ascertain that their bitcoin holdings are not derived from the proceeds of crime."
The Bitcoin Big Bang tool works on two levels. First, it clusters transactions - which are already public record - into entities, and then identifies who they belong to by taking information from sources such as newspaper reports, social networks and forums.
Elliptic will launch an API for Bitcoin Big Bang next month, and told us that it has already received plenty of interest.

https://www.elliptic.co/anti-money-laundering/

Sonny and Ownby just took a dump in their pants...

Gleb, get me the FCC on line 1 Pronto.
Line 2 is reserved for any calls from the DEA or the FBI.
Line 3 is reserved for Bitpay cold calls when they try to get us to not to go up to the office on the third floor. (Make sure the forwarder is working, check)

You do realise that this will be hooked up with Facebook (worlds best facial recognition) and the already huge database they have and not just newspaper articles etc etc!

The worst kind of software for such a tool to escape the grasp of over reaching governments and industrial military complex!

But people are so fucking programmed they will welcome this bullshit!

As I've said before, bitcoin is dead with 80-90% of the coins owned by crooked people at least! Now with this kind of tracking the other 10-20% are mostly known who they belong too now.

Thank Google analystics for all this, just like Facebook was created by IN-Q-TEL, a arm of the CIA for monitoring public, so was Google! But hey, its just silocial networking folks, nothing to worry about!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:10:38 AM

Thank Google analystics for all this, just like Facebook was created by IN-Q-TEL, a arm of the CIA for monitoring public, so was Google! But hey, its just silocial networking folks, nothing to worry about!

Shouldn't we really be thanking the reptilians or the greys for this one, though ? /s
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:20:50 PM

You do realise that this will be hooked up with Facebook (worlds best facial recognition) and the already huge database they have and not just newspaper articles etc etc!

The worst kind of software for such a tool to escape the grasp of over reaching governments and industrial military complex!

But people are so fucking programmed they will welcome this bullshit!

As I've said before, bitcoin is dead with 80-90% of the coins owned by crooked people at least! Now with this kind of tracking the other 10-20% are mostly known who they belong too now.

MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:29:00 PM

Shouldn't we really be thanking the reptilians or the greys for this one, though ? /s

h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:28:50 PM

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:27:24 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 02:06:54 AM by Xian01

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

FTC’S SUGGESTIONS IN SUPPORT OF ITS MOTION TO STRIKE AFFIRAMTIVE DEFENSES OF DEFENDANTS BF LABS, INC., DARLA DRAKE, AND SONNY VLEISIDES
Case 4:14-cv-00815-BCW Document 336 Filed 06/22/15 Page 1 of 24
http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.336.0.pdf

FTC’S SUGGESTIONS IN SUPPORT OF ITS MOTION TO STRIKE AFFIRAMTIVE DEFENSES OF DEFENDANT NASSER GHOSEIRI
Case 4:14-cv-00815-BCW Document 338 Filed 06/22/15 Page 1 of 25
http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.338.0.pdf

"Defendants had their bite at the apple and lost, and they should not get another."

"...good faith is not a defense to liability for violating Section 5 of the FTC Act... good faith is immaterial to whether a ‘deceptive act’ has occurred..."

"Their bare assertions that the FTC’s requested relief is unconscionable provide no notice to the FTC as to how or why that is so, making it impossible to negate. Similarly, they assert that the Court “lacks personal jurisdiction over some or all of the Defendants,” yet fail to identify over which Defendant or Defendants the Court lacks jurisdiction. Further, these defenses are nothing but “bare bones conclusory allegations,” “omit[ting] any short and plain statement of facts,” and “fail[ing] totally to allege the necessary elements” of the asserted defenses"

"In their 7th defense, Defendants assert that the FTC’s Complaint infringes upon their First Amendment rights. This affirmative defense should be stricken because it is insufficient. The FTC has challenged the marketing of Defendants’ Bitcoin mining machines as false and misleading commercial speech and has alleged in the Complaint that the marketing violates the FTC Act. The law is well-settled that the government may prevent the dissemination of false or misleading commercial speech"

"Defendants’ 8th and 17th defenses are premised on the argument that voluntary cessation of the alleged violative activity moots the case. This argument is without merit. Even if Defendants ceased all illegal conduct before initiation of this case, “[m]ere voluntary cessation of allegedly illegal conduct does not moot a case; if it did, the courts would be compelled to leave the defendant . . . free to return to his old ways. ”

"Defendants’ 11th defense asserts the estoppel, laches, and waiver defenses. First, Defendants simply refer to these legal doctrines without setting forth the elements of each and without alleging any facts to support these defenses. Moreover, estoppel, laches, and waiver are generally unavailable as defenses against a government agency in a civil suit to enforce a public right or protect a public interest ... It is a general rule that laches is no defense against the government in a civil suit to enforce a public right or protect a public interest."

"Defendants’ 18th affirmative defense pins fault on “others” without the slightest indication of who the others might be. This alone is enough to warrant striking the defenses ... Moreover, the defense is also immaterial. Assuming that others were in fact ensnared in Defendants’ misconduct, that does not absolve Defendants. The FTC is not required to name as defendants all parties who may be jointly and severally liable."

"In their final defense, Defendants reserve the right to “amend their Answer to assert additional defenses” that might arise later in this proceeding. This is not a proper defense but at best an attempt to circumvent the amendment procedures set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 15. As such, courts routinely have struck down similar attempts, finding that Rule 15 provides the proper avenue by which a defendant may add defenses to his answer."

"Litigation regarding Defendants’ nineteen affirmative defenses would prejudice the FTC and consumers harmed by Defendants’ scheme. As discussed above, because many of Defendants’ defenses are nothing but “threadbare recitals,” “bare bones conclusory allegations,” and “textbook examples of labels and conclusions,” the FTC will be forced to expend considerable resources in discovery just to be put on fair notice of what Defendants are alleging. And because Defendants’ affirmative defenses fail as a matter of law, allowing them to remain will needlessly prolong the litigation, require the FTC to expend its limited resources, and waste assets that otherwise would be available to compensate injured consumers. This is the very prejudice that courts have found justify striking insufficient defenses."

Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:05:08 AM

"Defendants had their bite at the apple and lost,

and they should not get another."
~ FTC

Boom.  Cool

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:22:06 AM

"Defendants had their bite at the apple and lost,

and they should not get another."
~ FTC

Boom.  Cool
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:45:25 AM

TY 4 the FTFY, Gleb.

I guess we now know what those flames were about in the prior pic. Cheesy

Made ya look. ; )

Shattered I Socket

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:05:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w03ri-j8YLY

Here is Bruce Peterson and Jody eating apples together.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:45:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w03ri-j8YLY

Here is Bruce Peterson and Jody eating apples together.

Color me confused, but which pig is Jody and which is Bruce since they both have a penis?

Edit: Nevermind! Figure it out, for obviously the one with the largest penis belongs to Jody.

"Girls, I think we can top the size of Jody's penis. Let's warm our hands and whip 'em out, then take a selfie. First place wins 44.48938321 BTC."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:11:23 AM

Hey, BFL, if you forgot to tell the FTC about the following wallet, don't bother, for they know about it now: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1ERVh27gZfPSDaaagL9R3W12xpMJ38ZBA7

#AskLEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: