Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
Shattered I Socket

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:02:38 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 03:22:52 PM by Shattered I Socket

https://i.imgur.com/6W8YxTDm.jpg
https://code.google.com/p/irc-logs/source/browse/trunk/logs/freenode/haskell/2009/2009-03-22?r=58#3251

Paranoid Croatian noddy2000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shattered I Socket

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:53:19 PM

It's almost a shame that Schlock, Blue Crappy Pants and Zerlan's various sockpuppets have abandoned us. Their cognitive dissonance was amusing at times.

That is where Inaba finds entertainment nowadays https://www.reddit.com/user/Nitrowolf  Shclock is out of BTC or may have departed... News is that Blue Crappy Pants is catching up on some reading, bloop-bloop... at his Mom's broken toilet.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:34:59 PM

Then at the moment he must be busy celebrating the 20th anniversary of the biggest ethnic cleansing on the European continent since WWII...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Shattered I Socket

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:56:34 PM

Then at the moment he must be busy celebrating the 20th anniversary of the biggest ethnic cleansing on the European continent since WWII...

A Croatian is not a Serb
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:33:06 PM

A Croatian is not a Serb

Yes, and the Croats are the one celebrating at the moment. They called it "Oluja" (Storm) and ethnically cleansed Dalmatia of over 200.000 Serbs. Even the UN "peacekeepers" admitted it was the biggest ethnic cleansing on European soil since WWII...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:45:04 PM

It's almost a shame that Schlock, Blue Crappy Pants and Zerlan's various sockpuppets have abandoned us. Their cognitive dissonance was amusing at times.

That is where Inaba finds entertainment nowadays https://www.reddit.com/user/Nitrowolf  Shclock is out of BTC or may have departed... News is that Blue Crappy Pants is catching up on some reading, bloop-bloop... at his Mom's broken toilet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3bog1m/spam_attack_ongoing_thousands_of_zero_fee/cso21wq

I had a turbo button on my 386SX-20.
There was also a turbo button on my 286.

"We installed a turtle button on our BFL refund page. Needless to say, unlike my police record, BFL never got a ticket for speeding."
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:38:44 AM

I think most around here would attest I'm from the uk. And I have 1000's of Alias's. Best of luck! Not that it really matters. Some people however are paranoid indeed.....

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:38:50 PM

Well, isn't this special.

MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:03:50 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 08:26:01 PM by MonumentalAsshole

Inaba is planning to spend the remaining BTC to buy this house

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/3g01mj/wait_why_are_you_selling_the_house/

https://www.reddit.com/user/Nitrowolf
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:43:48 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 07:00:13 AM by PuertoLibre

Well, isn't this special.

It's not special, it is downright tragic.

Lets hope for BFL's sake he suffers from an embolism.
OR
For our sake, that the embolism takes out that part of his brain that facilitates lying.

I'd love to see the transcript of him telling "the story" that doesn't contradict his many pages of text and comments on this very forum.

Wait, I feel a pain on the side of my head, might be a "truth" coming on pretty strong. Someone call an ambulance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYvwEeWrm8
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:33:01 PM

That transcript will certainly make for interesting reading. It should become available to the public in about 3 months, shouldn't it?

The only thing that puzzles me, given all the BFL cheerleading and lying that Zerlan did on various forums - especially BFL's now-defunct forum, but this one as well - is why on earth he is merely a witness and not a defendant. Surely a CIO/COO of Zerlan's quality was offered a small share of the company in exchange for his services and (allegedly) low base pay, wasn't he?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:09:50 PM

That transcript will certainly make for interesting reading. It should become available to the public in about 3 months, shouldn't it?

The only thing that puzzles me, given all the BFL cheerleading and lying that Zerlan did on various forums - especially BFL's now-defunct forum, but this one as well - is why on earth he is merely a witness and not a defendant. Surely a CIO/COO of Zerlan's quality was offered a small share of the company in exchange for his services and (allegedly) low base pay, wasn't he?

unfortunately if I know josh he will throw the others under the bus and walk away claiming 'employee status minion only' for any damning inside testimony

hey it is what he does and he does it well .....scumbag extraordinar 

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:53:26 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 04:06:14 PM by Xian01

unfortunately if I know josh he will throw the others under the bus and walk away claiming 'employee status minion only' for any damning inside testimony
hey it is what he does and he does it well .....scumbag extraordinaire  

Oh, I can totally see him singing like a canary.

I mean, we're dealing with the vilest of dishonest sub-human scum here after all, with ole' Joshie-poo.

Either way, I imagine his professional life is likely over - There's no way he's walking away from this not looking disgraced under cross examination.

I wonder if he ever got therapy for his various... issues.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 10:55:28 PM by PuertoLibre

Frankly, there are far too many indications that Josh was a founder of BFL.

Looking over alot of different pieces of information about his time with BFL (some of it blindingly highlighted by BRUNO) indicated that he was likely present at BFL in a higher capacity than simply an employee. It seems he was entagled with the founders of BFL before they even seemingly signed the paperwork to be a company.

No one, I mean literally, no one....can deny that the man did more than enough in the way of antics to be fired like any regular employee.
Yet, year after year, he was always a part of the team at BFL. Even stating openly that BFL both encouraged his behavior as it helped their sales. BFL knew everything about what Josh was doing. That is for certain. (not even a matter of speculation)

Instead, from the many things that have come to light it seems that Josh is more than simply someone who had a 50k employment and a deal to get some production hardware before even his own customers.

The guy couldn't be fired. The only times I ever saw him panic about his job was when I brought up the idea that he was costing his company money through his interactions online.

And in light of what I now believe, that he was indeed a founder of BFL, he was probably only sweating bullets because he would have to be the one liable for any antics that bit him in the ass financially.

-------------------------
(speculation)
If I assume too much, I believe that Josh had a significant ownership in BFL, probably a deal that is off the books.
How else would you explain that the guy could basically do anything to his customers (however vile it was) and still retain "his employment".

What I really want to know from insiders is what went on behind the scenes during his employment at BFL and if he really was even treated as merely an employee.

Every indication was seemingly that he was one of the heads at BFL, regardless of his official title.

-------------------------

Leaving aside Sonny and the funds lifted from unknown sources...who else could put forth significant capital to start BFL's investigations into ASIC manufacturing? (Well, I mean besides all the crowd funding after the evaluation of their ASIC design).
noddy2000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:48:13 PM

He'll walk away from it, but the people he will chuck under the bus arnt caring people either! Karma works it all out in the end, sometimes it takes months, years, decades and some things, centuries and more but karma always comes :-)

There is only one good, knowledge, and there is only one evil, ignorance!

That there should one man die ignorant who had capacity for knowledge, this I call a tragedy!

People behind bfl prey on everyone's ignorance, and win. Until the ignorant tech themselves instead of allowing themselves to be programmed! If you can't see the connection with bfl's top honchos and the oppressors of nations we live under today, you will continue to be ignorant and nothing changes.

Bfl will work the 'legistrative' to their ways because the courts are not there for you, but you continue to believe so! May as well believe fiat is backed by gold!

Just merrily march into hell now as a few have already steered us there decades ago lol

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:01:57 PM

I don't believe he will squeal.

He'd only squeal if he had no other choice.

----------------------------

What will be incredibly funny is how much he wrote online besides this forum. You should all start gathering links to his other advertising accounts and forward them to the FTC.

He will try not to contradict his online persona (under many aliases). He will probably put forth the idea that he only has 1 or 2 accounts.
Bruno could very easily nail him on those points as he's pinned down a ton of aliases.

It will be very hard to say anything without contradicting his online persona's claims.

If you want to help the FTC, you should all go over his many claims and simply point it out to the FTC with links attached.
noddy2000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:29:24 PM

I don't believe he will squeal.

He'd only squeal if he had no other choice.

----------------------------

What will be incredibly funny is how much he wrote online besides this forum. You should all start gathering links to his other advertising accounts and forward them to the FTC.

He will try not to contradict his online persona (under many aliases). He will probably put forth the idea that he only has 1 or 2 accounts.
Bruno could very easily nail him on those points as he's pinned down a ton of aliases.

It will be very hard to say anything without contradicting his online persona's claims.

If you want to help the FTC, you should all go over his many claims and simply point it out to the FTC with links attached.

Report crooks to crooks is your advice then........ Rrrrright! Because that will work! Cognitive disadence! Since.... Xxxx BC! Lol

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:50:51 AM

Report crooks to crooks is your advice then........ Rrrrright! Because that will work! Cognitive disadence! Since.... Xxxx BC! Lol

I'll explain it even so "a noddy" could understand.

See this is Josh,

this is Josh being himself when trying to tell the truth,

this is Josh when he is trying to lie.

Any questions?
noddy2000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:30:38 AM

I'll explain it even so "a noddy" could understand.

See this is Josh,

this is Josh being himself when trying to tell the truth,

this is Josh when he is trying to lie.

Any questions?
I know what josh is better than any of you! An unempathetic, sociopathic dirt bag, just like Obama, the queen (all of them), bush family (related to Alexander Crowley), Clinton's, tony Blair, Obama (and his man lover Michael!), popes (both of them!), ester ransen (hides all the child abuse at the bbc), George Osbourne... Shit this list isn HUGE! Hell, he doesn't know his sexual orientation just like these freak shows too!

This is what all principles at bfl are! Only they wish they had the control and manipulation of the people I mentioned above! They are cut from the same block! The environment allows the people at the top to create more of themselves! Its your environment that shapes you more than any of the bullshit gene storey you all so convincingly have been programmed at school! Think where you got most of your 'base' knowledge lol. Can you really trust it? Or are you gonna stop schooling getting in the way of your education and stop labeling and do more questioning on what your been told? Are you going to stick up for yourself and fight for what you believe is right? No? Didn't think so! You just keep labeling like then programmed sheep you have become because that's easy to call Gleb crazy, or me nuts! It makes your little bubble world all OK to label people doesn't it!

Just remember who kept on you with this stuff when your all gathered in a shopping mall or sports complex begging your captures to save you like the sheep you have been programmed! Listen, this is not a personal attack, its general and to all here!

This is how I knew josh was a con in April 2012 at the btc conference in London! I can spot crack sweats a mile away and his discompersition. The lack of technical knowledge was clear for all to see to and then the repetition of the same crap! But I ordered by then but luckily only a 60gh miner that ended up 12 months late and just oitnofnprofit. Coincidence? Lol. You keep telling yourself that. I for 1 know exactly what the principles of bfl are and how they think, just like the evil that manipulates it all through centralisation.

What do people with control want? More control! Der!

There is only on good, knowledge, there is only one evil, ignorance!

You can be ignorant to what I say but it doesn't change the truth! I wish I was wrong about all this, I had to admit to myself I been wrong about everything, I know its hard, I've done it! Most people cantndo that because they don't realise success is built on 1000's of failures! Programmed sheep expect it all just to happen and work! Like then sheep we are!

Hell, you all believe in the evolution crap that been remmed down your thoughts! All the so called 'links' to evolution get proven to be false but they never show you that bit! Just that scientists found x, y &z! Confirmation bias from news papers and news spreads and all of a suddennits true! At least in peoples heads! Which is where fear resides! All made up in your own head, created by your environment that's manipulated by a few!

So easy to see, so hard to understand apparently :-(

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Leeroy Jenkins (OP)

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:04:49 AM

With the obligatory noddy9000 post now behind us

it's pretty obvious that BFL management thought that they'd be the Bitcoin Kings for years to come, providing their feudal serfs a small slice of the crypto-pie... after it became mushy, worm-eaten, etc after Two WeeksTM

I have no idea why the FTC didn't name a couple other names in BFL management that Bruno has thoroughly vetted countless times in this forum.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: