Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:18:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56755 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

Even though the site is (roughly) translated into English, any emails sent by the site are in Chinese.  It would be nice to have an option to get English language emails.
Yup, I've been getting those as well.  Just wondering, will the interest rate decrease as the mining difficulty increases?  Since I don't see much of a change right now.

Interest rate actually just went up, I believe, which is the opposite of what you're asking. I'd like to know what the interest rate is pinned to.
Hey Eric, could you please address this?  What is affecting the change of the interest rates offered for the normal banking?
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:35:38 AM

Even though the site is (roughly) translated into English, any emails sent by the site are in Chinese.  It would be nice to have an option to get English language emails.
Yup, I've been getting those as well.  Just wondering, will the interest rate decrease as the mining difficulty increases?  Since I don't see much of a change right now.

Interest rate actually just went up, I believe, which is the opposite of what you're asking. I'd like to know what the interest rate is pinned to.
Hey Eric, could you please address this?  What is affecting the change of the interest rates offered for the normal banking?

There are a few variables, chief of them all being how badly we need money. If we need to order a bunch of new miners or plan to build a new mine but short of cash, we may jack up the rate. Conversely, if we decide we have more money than we can possibly invest and make a nice return, then we may drop it. We pretty much operate like a bank with maximization of profit being our ultimate goal.
blop

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:40:27 PM

It still says "Annual interest 6%" on the website (at least for me), and the rates on Financing look the same as always.  Do I have to have money in the "Wallet" in order to know the interest rate changed?
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:16:56 PM

I have money in mine and it also still says 6%.  Maybe the guy who posted didn't notice when they lowered from 8% a few weeks ago.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:19:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 11:30:21 PM by eric@haobtc

It still says "Annual interest 6%" on the website (at least for me), and the rates on Financing look the same as always.  Do I have to have money in the "Wallet" in order to know the interest rate changed?
I will announce it on this thread once the interest rate changes. And Twitter as well.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:20:27 AM

It still says "Annual interest 6%" on the website (at least for me), and the rates on Financing look the same as always.  Do I have to have money in the "Wallet" in order to know the interest rate changed?
I will announce it on this thread once the interest rate changes. And Twitter as well.

Any information about the affiliate program yet? Or at least some benefit to those that help advertise your services?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:50:20 PM

Any information about the affiliate program yet? Or at least some benefit to those that help advertise your services?

Wu Gang told me that the referral program will eventually resume so it is just a matter of when. Right now our development team is pretty busy with developing a mobile app. But I will let you know once I have a better idea regarding the time.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 04:23:30 AM

Asset ranking(Anonymous)

No rank
Ranking adjusted in real time

how to upgrade my rank ?
what i get if i get high rank

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:41:50 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 05:38:56 AM by eric@haobtc

Asset ranking(Anonymous)

No rank

how to upgrade my rank ?

You are ranked according to the BTC value of your account balance.
The more you have in your interest-bearing accounts, including Wallet and Finance, the higher you will be ranked.  
High value users don't get more favorable interest rates or other privileges except occasional gifts - for example, recently we planned to send a box of moon cakes, a traditional Chinese snack, to each of those whose balances having exceeded 50 BTC, but then we realized that quite a few are overseas users and shipping and passing customs can be troublesome, so eventually we are considering giving each of them CNY 100 worth of BTC instead.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:25:53 AM

Asset ranking(Anonymous)

No rank

how to upgrade my rank ?

The more you have in your interest-bearing accounts, including Wallet and Finance, the higher you will be ranked. 
The high value users don't get favorable interest rates or other privileges except occasional gifts - for example, recently we planned to send a box of moon cakes, a traditional Chinese snack, to each of those whose balances having exceeded 50 BTC, but then we realized that quite a few are overseas users and shipping and passing customs can be troublesome, so eventually we are considering giving each of them CNY 100 worth of BTC instead.

Giving rewards like this is awesome, but do you have an estimate of about how much ranks are worth per month/year, or is it really just a completely random thing?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:27:28 AM

Asset ranking(Anonymous)

No rank

how to upgrade my rank ?

The high value users don't get favorable interest rates or other privileges except occasional gifts - for example, recently we planned to send a box of moon cakes, a traditional Chinese snack, to each of those whose balances having exceeded 50 BTC, but then we realized that quite a few are overseas users and shipping and passing customs can be troublesome, so eventually we are considering giving each of them CNY 100 worth of BTC instead.

Giving rewards like this is awesome, but do you have an estimate of about how much ranks are worth per month/year, or is it really just a completely random thing?

It has been pretty random so far.
BabelFish

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:45:45 AM

Is there a way to disable the verification code by email? I cannot log in to the site. I am not receiving any email, as it seems my email may be not working at the moment.
Why not use Google Authenticator, which I have?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:55:58 AM

A suggestion: One way to check HaoBTC Kangding farm's real-time hashrate:
BTCKan is a fairly popular Chinese BTC portal probably mostly known for its popular BTC price charting and news aggregation app. One feature that is often overlooked is that the site also allows users to check the real-time hashrate of some large miners including us.
Here is how:
1. Go to: http://btckan.com/miner
2. Click "Hash rate publicity"

This is what you will get: The total hashrate, daily mining dividends - 87.6173 as of the time of writing and whatnot

Note that the hashrate fluctuate slightly with time and sometimes we do have to turn off the switch for maintenance - don't panic when the number is zero.

BabelFish

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:59:36 AM

I finally received the email, but it would be good if I can disable email verification -- The email can sometimes be down. I enabled Google Authenticator, and there is no excuse not to implement boolean code that prefers Google Authenticator when it is enabled.

Eobot is the other website that uses email verification...
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:02:01 AM

I finally received the email, but it would be good if I can disable email verification -- The email can sometimes be down. I enabled Google Authenticator, and there is no excuse not to implement boolean code that prefers Google Authenticator when it is enabled.

Thanks, will convey your opinion to the tech team. Will publish reply on this thread once they get back to me
unso

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:06:03 PM

Why is the available Balance lower then the above statet Bitcoin Balance ?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:23:46 PM

Why is the available Balance lower then the above statet Bitcoin Balance ?

Can you send a screenshot to support@haobtc.com? Thanks.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:34:24 PM

BTCKan is a fairly popular Chinese BTC portal probably mostly known for its popular BTC price charting and news aggregation app. One feature that is often overlooked is that the site also allows users to check the real-time hashrate of some large miners including us.
Here is how:

This is what you will get: The total hashrate, daily mining dividends - 87.6173 as of the time of writing and whatnot

Note that the hashrate fluctuate slightly with time and sometimes we do have to turn off the switch for maintenance - don't panic when the number is zero.

wow  Shocked
i open http://btckan.com/miner and i see haobtc in number one
are you open a "cloudmining service" ?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:12:37 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 04:19:22 AM by eric@haobtc

Here is how:

wow  Shocked
i open http://btckan.com/miner and i see haobtc in number one
are you open a "cloudmining service" ?

We don't sell mining contracts. But we do offer people a chance to invest with us and get a chunk of our mining profit.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:54:44 AM

Our CTO thinks that there are security risks inherent in the way you proposed. So we are not considering it for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: