Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:20:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56755 times)
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:56:14 AM

Our first anniversary sticker is out.
unso

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:49:01 PM

Why is the available Balance lower then the above statet Bitcoin Balance ?

Can you send a screenshot to support@haobtc.com? Thanks.

eMail sent.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

Asset ranking(Anonymous)

No rank
Ranking adjusted in real time

how to upgrade my rank ?
what i get if i get high rank

You are ranked according to the BTC value of your account balance.
The more you have in your interest-bearing accounts, including Wallet and Finance, the higher you will be ranked.  
High value users don't get more favorable interest rates or other privileges except occasional gifts - for example, recently we planned to send a box of moon cakes, a traditional Chinese snack, to each of those whose balances having exceeded 50 BTC, but then we realized that quite a few are overseas users and shipping and passing customs can be troublesome, so eventually we are considering giving each of them CNY 100 worth of BTC instead.

wow that amazing idea to give moon cakes,, but 50BTC is'nt a smalla amount, maybe i wil use it some btc Smiley
im interesting to try your wallet

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:12:55 PM

Our first anniversary sticker is out.

Congratulations Eric and the rest of team! Great work so far and much more to come I'm sure. Smiley
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:22:54 PM

So how do we get one of those fancy sticker?  Smiley

wow that amazing idea to give moon cakes,, but 50BTC is'nt a smalla amount, maybe i wil use it some btc Smiley

It's not a wallet, it's more like a savings account.  You deposit btc to your HaoBTC account from one of your wallets and watch the bitcoins roll in!  I only have a little in my account at the moment, but it's like free microearnings the way I look at it, until I deposit more.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:40:40 AM

So how do we get one of those fancy sticker?  Smiley

It's not a wallet, it's more like a savings account.  You deposit btc to your HaoBTC account from one of your wallets and watch the bitcoins roll in!  I only have a little in my account at the moment, but it's like free microearnings the way I look at it, until I deposit more.

There wasn't a fee when I withdrew, either (not sure if there is now) so that was a positive, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:18:56 PM

I think Haobtc is becoming more legit day by day, since they have partnered with Antpool to become more transparent Smiley There are so many scam sites out there with "Too Good To Be True" schemes but here I feel that they are actually making money. Keep it up guys! Smiley
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:20:00 PM

I think Haobtc is becoming more legit day by day, since they have partnered with Antpool to become more transparent Smiley There are so many scam sites with "Too Good To Be True" schemes but here I feel that they are actually making money. Keep it up guys! Smiley

Link to where they partnered with Antpool?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Indianacoin

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

I think Haobtc is becoming more legit day by day, since they have partnered with Antpool to become more transparent Smiley There are so many scam sites with "Too Good To Be True" schemes but here I feel that they are actually making money. Keep it up guys! Smiley

Head on to Antpool.com and see the footer links Wink
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:22:34 PM

Head on to Antpool.com and see the footer links Wink

Nice, not sure on what that means though.  Certainly they are not vouching for the authenticity of Haobtc?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Indianacoin

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:26:01 PM

Nice, not sure on what that means though.  Certainly they are not vouching for the authenticity of Haobtc?

That's true... maybe @Bitmain can answer that! Since they added those footer links few hours ago!
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:02:12 AM

so far so good for me except the few small glitches but problems were solved pretty quick. eric is doing a good job here.

i believe haobtc have been working with bitmain for sometime but now i think they are going more public. hao buys miner from bm mines at bm too all this while if some that may have noticed.

services so far have improved dramitaclly compared to when goodbtc started off. hope it'll con't to improve.

yeah pls bring back the 8% !!!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:11:54 AM

Nice, not sure on what that means though.  Certainly they are not vouching for the authenticity of Haobtc?

That's true... maybe @Bitmain can answer that! Since they added those footer links few hours ago!

I think it's more of a partnership thing than an actual vouch. Something like "these are big buyers of our hardware, so we'll help support them."

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BrooklynRaaage

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:11:13 AM

@eric:

Hi, I need your help.

There is something wrong with my account Sad

I get an ERROR when sending coins since yesterday.

The coins when away from my available Balance but the intendet recipient does not seem to receive the coins.

The Support is not answering atm!

Please help me!!

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:10:07 AM

@eric:

Hi, I need your help.

The coins when away from my available Balance but the intendet recipient does not seem to receive the coins.

Please help me!!

if u need faster response maybe u can try the wechat group... few pages back or you can search haobtc int'l in wechat.
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:46:15 PM

@eric:

Hi, I need your help.

Please help me!!

Please send an email with your registration email address and a screenshot to support@haobtc.com.
BrooklynRaaage

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:02:22 PM

@eric

Ok, so the error with the 6.2015 BTC is sorted out. The Bitcoins were confirmed to be received. So.. THANKS for That!

However, the problem with the 1.4055 BTC kinda still exists... the ERROR now transformed into a PENDING ..and it still is ..for over 4.5h now
TracerX

Activity: 918

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:35:46 PM

I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to chime in regarding HAOBTC support.  I was missing a deposit (less than one BTC) last night and Eric replied within six hours and the problem was rectified. Not bad, in my opinion, for such a small amount of coin held in a "foreign" account.

I'm going to move some of my balance to the finance option within the month, as I feel that HAO will continue to see growth and provide quick support.
valdepretium

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:06:53 PM

I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to chime in regarding HAOBTC support.  I was missing a deposit (less than one BTC) last night and Eric replied within six hours and the problem was rectified. Not bad, in my opinion, for such a small amount of coin held in a "foreign" account.

I'm going to move some of my balance to the finance option within the month, as I feel that HAO will continue to see growth and provide quick support.

I'll do the same & say that several weeks ago I had a similar problem. Eric promptly replied & made sure the problem was fixed by the tech support/dev team. Good customer service.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:37:10 PM

I'll do the same & say that several weeks ago I had a similar problem. Eric promptly replied & made sure the problem was fixed by the tech support/dev team. Good customer service.

It's good to hear they're taking care of issues! I'm mostly just wondering what happens if their mining income drops significantly.. like whether or not all current balances would be repaid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: