Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56755 times)
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:00:18 PM

I will have my funds later and I could also put them to HaoBTC. I'm convince you guys are hardcore lol. I'm curious how much is the minimum deposit to invest?

There is no minimum for the lower interest rate account, I've been using that account now since they announced it and while the earnings aren't stellar, at least my bitcoin is growing on its own and I feel I can trust where it is.

The high-yield accounts have a 10btc minimum I think.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:05:26 PM

Hey all, can anyone confirm what the withdrawal fees are here? Based on what I was reading on the site, it looks like there aren't any, but someone had claimed he withdrew x amount and a fee was deducted from that when it was sent and it screwed things up since it offset the exact amount he was trying to send.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:56:28 PM

Hey all, can anyone confirm what the withdrawal fees are here? Based on what I was reading on the site, it looks like there aren't any, but someone had claimed he withdrew x amount and a fee was deducted from that when it was sent and it screwed things up since it offset the exact amount he was trying to send.

I have withdrawn from them many times and have never been charged a withdrawal fee.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:08:18 PM

I have withdrawn from them many times and have never been charged a withdrawal fee.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation! I don't remember being charged one in the past, either, but it's been a long time since I had used the service, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:02:50 AM

I will have my funds later and I could also put them to HaoBTC. I'm convince you guys are hardcore lol. I'm curious how much is the minimum deposit to invest?

There is no minimum for the lower interest rate account, I've been using that account now since they announced it and while the earnings aren't stellar, at least my bitcoin is growing on its own and I feel I can trust where it is.

The high-yield accounts have a 10btc minimum I think.

Exactly what I want as well, I want my btc to grow on its own and can withdraw for the later use. However, I'm getting "Internal server error" to their site.

How about the withdrawal, is there also a minimum for someone to withdraw?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:47:23 AM

Saving our bitcoin in your website is like to buy your mining contracts. If your machines are still profitable, we will continue to get profits. But if your business fails, do you still guarantee to pay out the money plus interests? I know fractional reserve is not enough to pay out all of the customers.
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:54:50 PM

Saving our bitcoin in your website is like to buy your mining contracts. If your machines are still profitable, we will continue to get profits. But if your business fails, do you still guarantee to pay out the money plus interests? I know fractional reserve is not enough to pay out all of the customers.

Remember that mining is not HaoBTC's only source of income - our CNY - BTC exchange is making strides.
We have been in the mining business for a long time, long before the company was established - if there is anyone in the market that still makes money, there is no reason that we do not.
Also, we pay our users interest not only because we can turn good profit by borrowing and investing, but also because we want the good will from the community, which we may eventually leverage when we release our new products - in a way, we give the money that we would have otherwise spent on advertisement to our users to buy their loyalty.
If I were you, I would not bet all my savings on a service in a foreign country run by a bunch of people who don't speak my own language, but will I try it? Sure, as long as it is an amount that I can afford to lose, which according to own standard, two month's income.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:32:21 PM

our CNY - BTC exchange is making strides.

What is your average daily volume please ? Can you prove it ?

Also, we pay our users interest not only because we can turn good profit by borrowing and investing, but also because we want the good will from the community, which we may eventually leverage when we release our new products

What are those new products you think about ? Can you talk about it or give us a hint ?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:51:43 AM

our CNY - BTC exchange is making strides.

What is your average daily volume please ? Can you prove it ?

Also, we pay our users interest not only because we can turn good profit by borrowing and investing, but also because we want the good will from the community, which we may eventually leverage when we release our new products

What are those new products you think about ? Can you talk about it or give us a hint ?

I have no absolute proof. If you take things to extremes, I myself may be duped as I have no access to the code and even if I do, do not have the ability to examine it. Anyway, some people think we live in the Matrix and that's fine with me.
Here I will tell you what I know. We publicize our numbers internally everyday, and yesterday, I was told that over five million RMB was deposited. This number has been somewhere between two mln and five mln during the recent months.
As for our new products, I am not allowed to disclose for competitive reasons. What I can share with you is that we have been on a hiring spree recently and the latest two that joined onboard are the two founders of Bitui.io and Wallet.la - they were probably the best developers one can find in the Chinese BTC scene.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:10:00 AM

Urgent statement

Hi guys,

Due to increase in the number of users and limited capacity of our servers, HaoBTC has made the decision to take measures to alleviate the rising computational demand - While the Wallet interest will continue to be paid hourly and the interest rate will stay the same -  6% APY, the displayed balance will only be updated on a monthly basis. This will take effect starting on Dec 4. Should you have any questions, please to post on this thread or write me at support@haobtc.com.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:12:31 AM

Urgent statement

Hi guys,

Due to increase in the number of users and limited capacity of our servers, HaoBTC has made the decision to take measures to alleviate the rising computational demand - While the Wallet interest will continue to be paid hourly and the interest rate will stay the same -  6% APY, the displayed balance will only be updated on a monthly basis. This will take effect starting on Dec 4. Should you have any questions, please to post on this thread or write me at support@haobtc.com.

Well, the biggest question to start out with is... if the displayed balance is updated once a month, how do we know what our real balance is? Are you saying if you deposit and withdraw 29 days later you just lost all that interest?

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:15:52 AM

Urgent statement

Hi guys,

Due to increase in the number of users and limited capacity of our servers, HaoBTC has made the decision to take measures to alleviate the rising computational demand - While the Wallet interest will continue to be paid hourly and the interest rate will stay the same -  6% APY, the displayed balance will only be updated on a monthly basis. This will take effect starting on Dec 4. Should you have any questions, please to post on this thread or write me at support@haobtc.com.

That sound like someone is running the Server/Webserver Operation who has no fucking Clue. Adding Server Ressources these Days is cheap and easy...
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:52:38 AM

Urgent statement

Hi guys,

Due to increase in the number of users and limited capacity of our servers, HaoBTC has made the decision to take measures to alleviate the rising computational demand - While the Wallet interest will continue to be paid hourly and the interest rate will stay the same -  6% APY, the displayed balance will only be updated on a monthly basis. This will take effect starting on Dec 4. Should you have any questions, please to post on this thread or write me at support@haobtc.com.

Well, the biggest question to start out with is... if the displayed balance is updated once a month, how do we know what our real balance is? Are you saying if you deposit and withdraw 29 days later you just lost all that interest?

No, you will still get the interest for the 29 days but you won't be able to see it until on the 30th or 31st.
I know this will cause some inconvenience, but since this is the decision made by the tech team, there isn't much I can do.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:56:29 AM

Urgent statement

Hi guys,

No, you will still get the interest for the 29 days but you won't be able to see it until on the 30th or 31st.
I know this will cause some inconvenience, but since this is the decision made by the tech team, there isn't much I can do.

Put in a request to make it daily. At least SOMETHING. Otherwise you're going to lose a LOT of people who would otherwise use the service. What they're doing is killing transparency -- that's never a good thing.

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:39:20 AM

You have got to be kidding.  We are supposed to go 4 weeks without knowing what our balance is?  Don't you think that's a little absurd?  Make it update once a day, that's fine, but every 30 days is just stupid.

Or give users a button they can press every 24 hours that calculates their balance.  Then not everyone would use it every day and "stress the server", but those who need to can at least know their freaking balance - that's not too much to ask.

"Hey, give us all your money, but we won't tell you how much you have for a complete lunar cycle."
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

Correction
A correction to our previous statement:
1. Users will still be able to see the interest payment being added to his balance at the end of each hour.
2. The accumulated interest of the prior month, however, will be "frozen" until at 8:00 am on the first day of the current month.
3. This will only affect HaoBTC Wallet.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:51:20 AM

You have got to be kidding.  We are supposed to go 4 weeks without knowing what our balance is?  Don't you think that's a little absurd?  Make it update once a day, that's fine, but every 30 days is just stupid.

Or give users a button they can press every 24 hours that calculates their balance.  Then not everyone would use it every day and "stress the server", but those who need to can at least know their freaking balance - that's not too much to ask.

"Hey, give us all your money, but we won't tell you how much you have for a complete lunar cycle."

Sorry, there is some misunderstanding. Just posted a correction.
p2pbucks

Activity: 642

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:58:05 PM

Haobtc might be the top 5 bitcoin companies in China now , and it will become much bigger & stronger in the not far future
BTW:I am a haobtc user for six month .
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:04:54 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 03:17:45 PM by wlefever

Correction
A correction to our previous statement:
1. Users will still be able to see the interest payment being added to his balance at the end of each hour.
2. The accumulated interest of the prior month, however, will be "frozen" until at 8:00 am on the first day of the current month.
3. This will only affect HaoBTC Wallet.
That doesn't sound so bad.  I was going to say even if it updated weekly it would be fine IMO, but this clears the air about the change.

I was noticing some hours were missed which may be the reason for these changes.

Does that mean you will be unable to withdraw interest earned for a month until a month has passed?  Not sure if I understand that right.
Rereading it that's what it sounds like...

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:08:18 PM

Does that mean you will be unable to withdraw interest earned for a month until a month has passed?  Not sure if I understand that right.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: