Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:12:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56755 times)
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:32:45 PM

What's in it for us is the interest earned on deposited coins.  There really isn't anything more to it. They use our invested capital to expand their farm, and we earn interest payments for temporarily loaning our coins.

Haobtc can't help the fact that the bitcoin network is constantly increasing which shrinks their margins just like any miner.  If btc price keeps appreciating they will be able to afford to make the interest payments a little longer but not forever at the same rate.

I understand that but even Hashnest Pacmic, which is basically the same things, pays about 12% a year, so about 3-4x HAO. This is a very competitive market, that s my entire point. I m not going to comment anymore on this.

The HaoBTC has a 12-15% interest rate for monthly saving account, it is better than the Pacmic. If the difficulty rise, you might not get back the original investment from Pacmic.

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:36:04 PM

We just hosted the our first end-of-the-year (Chinese calendar ) event cum Chinese Bitcoin Conference last Saturday at Binggo Cafe in Beijing. The event was attended by over 50 members of the Chinese Bitcoin community, including some of the most prominent figures, such as Wu Jihan, CEO of Bitmain, the company behind Antminer and Antpool. The guests held a lively discussion over a range of topics, esp.  the recent debate regarding two competing proposals over the Bitcoin protocol, namely the Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Classic.
Congrats on the event, I saw the postings on twitter.  Good to see HaoBTC taking a proactive stance, and as I understand it the Chinese big guns are in favor of a 2MB block size.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:23:29 AM

What's in it for us is the interest earned on deposited coins.  There really isn't anything more to it. They use our invested capital to expand their farm, and we earn interest payments for temporarily loaning our coins.

Haobtc can't help the fact that the bitcoin network is constantly increasing which shrinks their margins just like any miner.  If btc price keeps appreciating they will be able to afford to make the interest payments a little longer but not forever at the same rate.

I understand that but even Hashnest Pacmic, which is basically the same things, pays about 12% a year, so about 3-4x HAO. This is a very competitive market, that s my entire point. I m not going to comment anymore on this.

The HaoBTC has a 12-15% interest rate for monthly saving account, it is better than the Pacmic. If the difficulty rise, you might not get back the original investment from Pacmic.

12-15%? I was told it s just above 3%. Please clarify this.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:13:21 PM

HaoBTC offers two types of accounts:
Wallet: interest rate 3% APR
Finance: interest rate 12% - 15.58% APR; interest rate increases incrementally every month
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:34:03 PM

Finance: interest rate 12% - 15.58% APR; interest rate increases incrementally every month

Wallet has no minimum deposit and you can withdraw at any time and still earn interest.  Finance has a minimum deposit amount (10btc I think) and you have to keep it deposited for a fixed amount of time to earn interest.
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:00:26 PM

Cry

Wallet has no minimum deposit and you can withdraw at any time and still earn interest.  Finance has a minimum deposit amount (10btc I think) and you have to keep it deposited for a fixed amount of time to earn interest.

You only earn the interest at the first of each month, used to earn hourly and withdraw, now if you withdraw before the first of the month you'll loose the interest you accrued during that month.

Oh and pay withdraw fees Sad

Icon
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:04:35 PM

You only earn the interest at the first of each month, used to earn hourly and withdraw, now if you withdraw before the first of the month you'll loose the interest you accrued during that month.

No, you still earn interest hourly in Wallet, but it is "frozen" until the 1st of the next month so you cannot withdraw it before then, but you still earn it.

[click post link above]

I have not seen the post regarding withdraw fees, can you link to it please?

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:26:11 AM

I have read about the negative and positive comments on this thread but compared to other cloud mining they are very much transparent than cldmine and other cloud mining sites,as you can see the op always update this thread and makes it a point to always answer all inquiries

Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:33:10 AM

No, you still earn interest hourly in Wallet, but it is "frozen" until the 1st of the next month so you cannot withdraw it before then, but you still earn it.
Yes, we can withdraw the hourly earning once you request a withdrawal. If I remember clearly, they updates this info in somewhere of this thread.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:17:36 AM

no to both, first they are not a cloud mining company, they are a wallet service, and they used to allow withdraw with the accrued hourly interest, now if you withdraw before the first of each month you don't get any of the interest it has earned.

Icon

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 02:26:41 AM

I was one of the early investor of Haobtc where they gave above 10% on wallet balance. Still 3% compounded is as good as a real bank. It would be great if the minimum deposit for a finance be lowered to 1 BTC.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:41:48 PM

I was one of the early investor of Haobtc where they gave above 10% on wallet balance. Still 3% compounded is as good as a real bank. It would be great if the minimum deposit for a finance be lowered to 1 BTC.

10 bitcoin is for the rich people who can afford putting the money there for longer term without taking out now and then.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:41:49 AM

Ok, I see thx. This sounds OK but I do think 10 BTC deposit limit for the Finance option is a bit too much. 5 BTC would be probably acceptable. Fixed savings account is fine, no withdrawal for a period of time.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:02:04 AM

Hi guys,

We just changed our fee rates for BTC withdrawals:
For amount less than 1BTC, you will need to pay a fixed fee of 0.001BTC;
for amount larger than (including) 1BTC, no fee will be charged;
Transactions between two HaoBTC accounts will continue to be free.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:58:06 AM

Hi guys,

Does it mean you encourage withdrawing large amount of bitcoin. That fee structure is good for rich people.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:14:19 AM

Hi guys,

Does it mean you encourage withdrawing large amount of bitcoin. That fee structure is good for rich people.

I tend to see it more positively as a measure to disincentivise people from sending dust transactions, reducing the risk of the Blockchain being clogged up. Wink
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:16:00 AM

I would hardly call 1BTC being "rich".  It's a bit high if dust transactions were really the concern, like 0.2 and up would be better for that, but 1BTC isn't unreasonable.  Hey, at least they still offer free tx at all!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:35:52 AM

I would hardly call 1BTC being "rich".  It's a bit high if dust transactions were really the concern, like 0.2 and up would be better for that, but 1BTC isn't unreasonable.  Hey, at least they still offer free tx at all!

With this change, though, they should take the interest back to being added/withdrawable daily, rather than monthly. Most people aren't building up 1 BTC+ in a month (note: this would mean you'd need at least 50 BTC invested) to be able to withdraw it all fee-free. So now they're holding money AND charging fees when people want to withdraw.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 10:38:35 AM

Most people aren't building up 1 BTC+ in a month (note: this would mean you'd need at least 50 BTC invested) to be able to withdraw it all fee-free. So now they're holding money AND charging fees when people want to withdraw.

They are making this rule to discourage withdrawing the bitcoin and with less people withdrawing btc then they would be able to keep the bitcoin for longer period which means they could use it for other purposes and at the same time "paying" user with just some small amount of interest (to make themselves richer )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:44:38 AM

Interisting your service will learn more  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: