Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56752 times)
+Bitcoin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 06:49:04 AM

I am having trouble withdrawing my BTC from HaoBTC.
It just says "Network error".
Anyone else having the same problem?

If you have a problem with the network then do not raise the blood pressure with your entries. What is your problem with the computer network to the possibility of withdrawals from HaoBtc? Think before you write.
Check the connection to Haobtc from home, from work, from a mobile phone if you suspect something. Then write.

I do not confirm your troubles.

Dude, when trying to withdraw bitcoins website says "network error", not my computer.  It is nothing wrong with my computer or internet connection or anything like that. Think before you write. Then write.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usenet

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:59:57 AM

If you have a problem with the network then do not raise the blood pressure with your entries. What is your problem with the computer network to the possibility of withdrawals from HaoBtc? Think before you write.
Check the connection to Haobtc from home, from work, from a mobile phone if you suspect something. Then write.

Dude, when trying to withdraw bitcoins website says "network error", not my computer.  It is nothing wrong with my computer or internet connection or anything like that. Think before you write. Then write.

None of the cases written has no place. There is no such statement during the withdrawal of funds. I suggest you look at yourself and your networks and do not look for problems elsewhere.
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:39:08 AM

Hi, usually a screenshot would help our tech team identify the issue more rapidly and save yourself much effort trying to explain in words.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:22:21 AM

I don't know how many ppl here have invested in Bitbank, but if you do, watch out for this company - there has been damning rumour among the Chinese bitcoin community recently.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:28:19 AM

I don't know how many ppl here have invested in Bitbank, but if you do, watch out for this company - there has been damning rumour among the Chinese bitcoin community recently.
May I ask what is the rumor about and if its something that can be shared publicly can you send it through PM. I tried to search for any rumor about Bitbank negative or positive but I cant find any write ups about them. All I can find is that Virgilio Lizardo woens 14% of Bitbank correct me if i'm wrong.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:41:02 PM

Hm not good. I've still got some B12 and B16 hashing as well as some coin in their interest bearing account.  Can you elaborate on the rumors?

I can guess with the halving coming up they may have some issues repaying the cloud hashing contracts by July 1st so I am assuming maybe insolvency is a possibilty.

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

Hm not good. I've still got some B12 and B16 hashing as well as some coin in their interest bearing account.  Can you elaborate on the rumors?

I can guess with the halving coming up they may have some issues repaying the cloud hashing contracts by July 1st so I am assuming maybe insolvency is a possibilty.

Based on what I heard, they invested a lot in BW project to build the 14nm ASIC chips, which is not a huge success to say the least.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

Based on what I heard, they invested a lot in BW project to build the 14nm ASIC chips, which is not a huge success to say the least.

Have you invested a lot of new funds in the Bitmain S9. I know it is sold out to the public, but you might be the insider.

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:21:57 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 07:54:02 AM by eric@haobtc

Hm not good. I've still got some B12 and B16 hashing as well as some coin in their interest bearing account.  Can you elaborate on the rumors?

Have you invested a lot of new funds in the Bitmain S9. I know it is sold out to the public, but you might be the insider.

No. We did advance a deposit - a relative small amount relative to our business, to Bitfury for their chips, then their mass production was delayed and the money was returned (our position in the supply queue will be kept, we were told ).  
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:56:06 AM

As some of you may know, I have some coins saved at my own company's Finance since day one. And I too, like many, wondered what the rates going to be after the adjustment. Originally I thought that it would be capped at 8.59% p.a, then today, I checked, surprised to find that there is no such cap!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:43:04 PM

As some of you may know, I have some coins saved at my own company's Finance since day one. And I too, like many, wondered what the rates going to be after the adjustment. Originally I thought that it would be capped at 8.59% p.a, then today, I checked, surprised to find that there is no such cap!

Hi Eric, just to check, the pending amount for your personal deposits will be credited to your account after 1 year? Am I getting it right? . I just wanted to check first because I'm kinda new to this kind of business. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:18:28 PM

hey eric Smiley

After the Changes of the not dividend paid out hourly you may change up the Topic. Its hold for 1 month if iam right.
keep it anyways up! I like your Service its really great.

thanks

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:49:54 PM

So the rate is 8.65 instead of 8.59%. And you are very happy?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

So the rate is 8.65 instead of 8.59%. And you are very happy?

I am happy because the rate has grown higher than the perceived cap, albeit lower than the pre-adjustment level. Next month, i hope it will be higher than 8.65
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:35:51 AM

Hi Eric, just to check, the pending amount for your personal deposits will be credited to your account after 1 year? Am I getting it right? . I just wanted to check first because I'm kinda new to this kind of business. Thanks in advance for your reply.

After a month.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:51:16 PM

Just uploaded a walkthrough at HaoBTC's Kangding farm I filmed earlier today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f38gaRoo1cE&feature=youtu.be
Here is an old one that I filmed almost exactly one year ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtp4gNeGTSw
The mine now has 33PH - when I left last year, it is about 10 PH.
It runs thousands of Avalon 6 and Bitmain S7s.
I should remind readers that aside from this one, HaoBTC has built two new mines. They collectively generate 72 PH of hash rate as of the time of writing. I plan to film the other two over the next few weeks.
Stay tuned.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

Very nice, that s what I call mining proof. What s the savings rate ATM?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 05:25:03 PM

I should remind readers that aside from this one, HaoBTC has built two new mines. They collectively generate 72 PH of hash rate as of the time of writing. I plan to film the other two over the next few weeks.
Stay tuned.

Hi eric@haobtc

Perhaps you could refute accusations that you guys are a ponzi/scam setup Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479767.msg14916191#msg14916191

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:04:19 AM

Stay tuned.

Hi eric@haobtc

Perhaps you could refute accusations that you guys are a ponzi/scam setup Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479767.msg14916191#msg14916191

I would just let it slide - one thing I learned is that there will always be naysayers no matter what you do and how much proof you provides.
But if we are a ponzi scheme, paying 2% - 8.6% per year would make us one of the most meagre ones in the world.
There are ponzi schemes popular in China today, all modelled off the MMM, that promise users 30% per month and they have no proof that they can generate that amount of profit other than luring new suckers onboard  - these are what I would call ponzi scheme.
As for HaoBTC, as long as we mine 180+ coins a day and pay its users about 30 BTC interest a day, I wouldn't call it a ponzi scheme.
Not yet.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:40:06 AM

Stay tuned.

Hi eric@haobtc

I would just let it slide - one thing I learned is that there will always be naysayers no matter what you do and how much proof you provides.
But if we are a ponzi scheme, paying 2% - 8.6% per year would make us one of the most meagre ones in the world.
There are ponzi schemes popular in China today, all modelled off the MMM, that promise users 30% per month and they have no proof that they can generate that amount of profit other than luring new suckers onboard  - these are what I would call ponzi scheme.
As for HaoBTC, as long as we mine 180+ coins a day and pay its users about 30 BTC interest a day, I wouldn't call it a ponzi scheme.
Not yet.

What is with the craze with BTC in China at the moment? It appears that Chinese have a lot of hot cash. Smiley

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: