Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:23:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56755 times)
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:57:22 PM

how does your service work exactly? because after registering I couldn't find anything about cloud mining.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:21:38 PM

how does your service work exactly? because after registering I couldn't find anything about cloud mining.
That's because they're not a cloud mining service.  You also won't find anything about pizza delivery or doing laundry, or a myriad of other things they don't do.
ImHash

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:56:10 AM

That's because they're not a cloud mining service.  You also won't find anything about pizza delivery or doing laundry, or a myriad of other things they don't do.
What is it then in their site about cloud computing, mining? how are they paying profit then?
I think it makes sense some one asking about cloud mining in a bitcoin related business(site). so they don't do mining but they pay the investors from mining dividends?
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:44:47 AM

What is it then in their site about cloud computing, mining? how are they paying profit then?
I think it makes sense some one asking about cloud mining in a bitcoin related business(site). so they don't do mining but they pay the investors from mining dividends?

You do not buy the mining service from HaoBTC.  You just save your bitcoin there and get a fee or called interest.

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:52:58 PM

You do not buy the mining service from HaoBTC.  You just save your bitcoin there and get a fee or called interest.

That is a safer option. But the HaoBTC does not have a banking licence. There is no obligation for them to return all the deposits.
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:34:43 AM

That's because they're not a cloud mining service.  You also won't find anything about pizza delivery or doing laundry, or a myriad of other things they don't do.

You do not buy the mining service from HaoBTC.  You just save your bitcoin there and get a fee or called interest.

That is a safer option. But the HaoBTC does not have a banking licence. There is no obligation for them to return all the deposits.

There is definitely an obligation for us to return the funds of our users, just the same as you write me an IOU and I lend you money, then you are obligated to return the money you borrowed. But I agree that we do not have a banking licence, so we are a bank just as Bitcoin is a currency - there is no law that says so.
ImHash

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:35:13 PM

let's assume that I want to invest $4000 dollars where should I put it? in financial section in btc deposit in vault  or in multi sig vault?
Then if I do how much I will receive daily as interest ? if you could tell the average amount that'd be great.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:24:28 PM

let's assume that I want to invest $4000 dollars where should I put it? in financial section in btc deposit in vault  or in multi sig vault?
Then if I do how much I will receive daily as interest ? if you could tell the average amount that'd be great.
Multisig or not is dependent on you, has nothing to do with HaoBTC.
Google about interest, it's a simple calculation and you should know how to do it yourself.  It is your coin, after all.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:26:06 PM

@  eric@haobtc

Please clarify this passive aggressive tweet that was posted on your companies twitter -

https://twitter.com/HaoBTC/status/749540601717100544

Is it haobtc policy to initiate a HF without a majority of economic nodes signalling for such a change?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

I see interest rates have changed, a bit down, based on the accruement period. You do not expect BTC mining profitability to be long lasting or this is just because of halving?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Overwatch

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:46:37 AM

I see interest rates have changed, a bit down, based on the accruement period. You do not expect BTC mining profitability to be long lasting or this is just because of halving?

the interest rate forced from 6% to 2 % now. this isnt really interesting any longer
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:05:21 AM

@  eric@haobtc

Please clarify this passive aggressive tweet that was posted on your companies twitter -

Is it haobtc policy to initiate a HF without a majority of economic nodes signalling for such a change?

No comment
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:07:35 AM

We expect it to last, but we also expect the profit margin to decrease.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:09:15 AM

the interest rate forced from 6% to 2 % now. this isnt really interesting any longer

The Finance account still pays over 8% per year. The caveat is the 10BTC and one month minimum requirement.
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:32:52 AM

@  eric@haobtc

No comment

It was a rather simple , non controversial question, in which your reply indicates that you will continue to play passive aggressive games of politics with bitcoin users and the community. A shame.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:46:57 PM

@  eric@haobtc

No comment

It was a rather simple , non controversial question, in which your reply indicates that you will continue to play passive aggressive games of politics with bitcoin users and the community. A shame.

Whoever got the highest hashing power will win. That is a kind of 51% attack. But I think bitcoin will survive.
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:55:33 PM

@  eric@haobtc

No comment

Whoever got the highest hashing power will win. That is a kind of 51% attack. But I think bitcoin will survive.

Don't believe this false narrative. Miners work for economic users. We are their allies until they betray us and we fork them off the network making their investment and coin worthless in short order. We already have the fork coded for an emergency. But you are right that bitcoin will indeed survive , even if we have to fork the network to keccak.

Seriously WTF, is going on here with an 8% interest payout on a 10 BTC deposit. Anyone who is familiar with the competitive nature of mining should have alarm bells going off from this. I don't recommend people store their btc in non -interest bearing , insured and regulated exchanges, let alone "bitcoin banks" with high interest payout. This has possible exit scam written all over it. You are making one crazy gamble by handing your private keys to strangers.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:28:23 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 05:48:23 AM by eric@haobtc

@  eric@haobtc

No comment

Don't believe this false narrative. Miners work for economic users. We are their allies until they betray us and we fork them off the network making their investment and coin worthless in short order. We already have the fork coded for an emergency. But you are right that bitcoin will indeed survive , even if we have to fork the network to keccak.

Seriously WTF, is going on here with an 8% interest payout on a 10 BTC deposit. Anyone who is familiar with the competitive nature of mining should have alarm bells going off from this. I don't recommend people store their btc in non -interest bearing , insured and regulated exchanges, let alone "bitcoin banks" with high interest payout. This has possible exit scam written all over it. You are making one crazy gamble by handing your private keys to strangers.

I intend to keep this thread a place where HaoBTC users get informed on latest development or seek advice concerning the service. Therefore I will refrain from commenting on the company's policy regarding the block size dedate or scaling solutions. If you have an opinion regarding either that or the legitimacy of HaoBTC, my suggestion is maybe create a separate thread.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:39:41 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 02:47:18 AM by eric@haobtc

One frequently asked question is when will you receive your interest payment and where can you see it:
The answer is that:
1. If you are using a Wallet account, then you should be able to see your interest payment the first day of the next month after you made the deposit. You can see it by checking your Transaction Record at the bottom of your Wallet page. And, of course, the amount will be added to your account balance too:

2. If you are using a Finance account, then you will receive your interest payment after one month exactly. If you made a deposit on June 10, you should be able to receive it on July 11. You can only see it by checking your Transaction Record on your Finance page.
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:00:38 AM

Is there a minimum to start drawing hourly interest? Reason i am asking been 2 days now and 0 hourly interest on 2 deposit..

Icon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: