Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56754 times)
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:25:03 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 04:09:48 AM by eric@haobtc

Is there a minimum to start drawing hourly interest? Reason i am asking been 2 days now and 0 hourly interest on 2 deposit..

Icon

Hi Icon,

As of now, your interest is calculated hourly but only clears on the first day of the subsequent month. What does this mean? If you make a deposit today, the interest won't be visible to you until August 1st.

When we first launched, the interest was deposited to a user's balance hourly. As our user number grows, this caused a non-trivial accounting discrepancy between the amount the users' should have earned and the amount that we actually paid them. This is the reason that we resorted to the new method.

Happy investing!
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:31:30 AM

i know we get paid once a month , but there is /used to be an chart that shows hourly interest added to our accounts and is frozen till first day of the month.

Ok mine is showing 0 and staying there with 2 deposits already made in the past 2 days.

Icon

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:23:23 AM

i know we get paid once a month , but there is /used to be an chart that shows hourly interest added to our accounts and is frozen till first day of the month.

Ok mine is showing 0 and staying there with 2 deposits already made in the past 2 days.

Icon

Our website interface is undergoing constant improvement - sometimes I am not informed on latest minute changes. If I were you, I would wait another ten days and see. I can ensure you that with 34,000 users across the globe, the last thing we want to do is putting our reputation, which we take so much to build, at risk.
Icon

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:14:22 PM

Update:

Just an FYI, turns out there is a minimum deposit to earn hourly interest..

and I quote:

"Hi Icon,

I was told by a colleague that there is a minimum requirement of 0.00438BTC.

Best,
Eric"

Icon

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:00:56 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 11:20:42 AM by eric@haobtc

Update:

Just an FYI, turns out there is a minimum deposit to earn hourly interest..

and I quote:

"Hi Icon,

I was told by a colleague that there is a minimum requirement of 0.00438BTC.

Best,
Eric"

Icon

That's correct. I should have mentioned it earlier - the system is designed in such a way that if the hourly interest is lower than one satoshi, then it won't register. So if a user want to get interest, he should make sure that the deposit is equal or larger than 0.00438BTC (at the current interest rate), which generates exactly one satoshi per hour.

Happy investing.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

how much is a transactions fee ?
If i send some satoshis so a adress ?
is it a fixxed balance ? or is it based on the ammoutn i wanna withdraw ?

kind regards
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:48:51 PM

How often do you pay out interest?
Do you plan on translating a significant portion of your site, not only the signup form?
Right now I can only understand a few features Smiley

Also, anyone thinking about "depositing" - BEWARE. Remunerated wallets have always been a scam.

You must read more.
It says paid dividends hourly at pa 9%
To hourly 9% a year. Less than 1% a month... Its not good.

Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:30:54 PM

How often do you pay out interest?
Do you plan on translating a significant portion of your site, not only the signup form?
Right now I can only understand a few features Smiley

Also, anyone thinking about "depositing" - BEWARE. Remunerated wallets have always been a scam.

You must read more.
It says paid dividends hourly at pa 9%
To hourly 9% a year. Less than 1% a month... Its not good.

Are you sure? I thought the annual interest rate is around 8%. That is already very high in current market.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

Is there a minimum to start drawing hourly interest? Reason i am asking been 2 days now and 0 hourly interest on 2 deposit..

Icon

Hi Icon,

As of now, your interest is calculated hourly but only clears on the first day of the subsequent month. What does this mean? If you make a deposit today, the interest won't be visible to you until August 1st.

When we first launched, the interest was deposited to a user's balance hourly. As our user number grows, this caused a non-trivial accounting discrepancy between the amount the users' should have earned and the amount that we actually paid them. This is the reason that we resorted to the new method.

Happy investing!

This is just to speed things up and free server resource ?
Is 100% roi plausible with you guys or not ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:14:57 AM

Icon

Hi Icon,

Happy investing!

100% roi is guarenteed as you can withdraw any time. You will never get less than what you put in - that's how our product differentiates from the cloud mining contracts
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

Icon

Hi Icon,

Happy investing!

100% roi is guarenteed as you can withdraw any time. You will never get less than what you put in - that's how our product differentiates from the cloud mining contracts

I think the HaoBTC site is not a cloud mining site. It is just a saving account. So it is safer than cloud mining.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:34:04 PM

I think the HaoBTC site is not a cloud mining site. It is just a saving account. So it is safer than cloud mining.
It is not a cloud mining site at all, it never has been.  First it was a saving/investment account type of set up, backed by their own mine.  The since expanded operation and now run their own pool, but the saving and investing accounts are still there.  I've been earning interest on my deposit since right after they launched and glad I put my coin there.
Icon

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:36:41 PM

Also they have there own public mining pool now available:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1566756.0

Don't know why Eric hasn't said anything on here about it yet...

Icon

felicita
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:31:00 PM

kind regards

can sone one answer me this ?

kidn regards
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:02:57 PM

kind regards

kidn regards

Did you think to try reading their site?  All the info is there, take a look.  For example, within 5 seconds I found this in the faq:

7.How much does HaoBTC charge in fees for trading, deposit and withdrawal?

Buy and Sell bitcoin 0.2%, Bitcoin withdrawal 0.0005 BTC per transaction, CNY and Bitcoin deposit free.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:15:51 PM

kind regards

kidn regards

Did you think to try reading their site?  All the info is there, take a look.  For example, within 5 seconds I found this in the faq:

7.How much does HaoBTC charge in fees for trading, deposit and withdrawal?

Buy and Sell bitcoin 0.2%, Bitcoin withdrawal 0.0005 BTC per transaction, CNY and Bitcoin deposit free.

thanks for searching there faq page
and also thanks for response Wink

kind regards
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:23:03 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 07:37:35 AM by eric@haobtc

Announcement:

Dear HaoBTC users,
Per the Company’s latest decision, I (Eric Mu) will no longer hold the position as the Chief Marketing Office of the Beijing-based company. I will, however, retain the status as an employee while working on another HaoBTC-funded project that is not directly related to the Company’s main business, namely Bitcoin wallet, mining and exchange.

Starting tomorrow, I will no longer be directly involved in day-to-day operation of HaoBTC’s marketing and communications. My colleague Tyler Xiong will take over my responsibilities. If you have enquiries concerning the company or its services, please contact Tyler at tyler@haobtc.com. For personal matters, you are welcome to contact me at my personal address: muxiaoliang@gmail.com.

Please be reminded that the circumstances, in which the decision was made, is one of mutual respect and trust. Thus this decision shouldn’t be seen as anything reflective of my performance at the company, of which the Company retains a high opinion.

Meanwhile, I maintain high confidence in HaoBTC as a company: The team is highly professional and passionate about what they do. Their dedication to build a leading brand in the space is beyond any reasonable doubt. Wu Gang, the founding CEO, demonstrated great vision and leadership in steering the company to long-term success.

Best wishes to all of you.
Eric Mu
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:18:46 PM

Thank you for your time and work as liason between Haobtc and investors.  You were always great to chat with and get some great pictures of the Chinese mountain side and surrounding area.  Good luck with your new position.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
XiongTyler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 02:22:41 AM

Announcement:

Dear HaoBTC users,
Per the Company’s latest decision, I (Eric Mu) will no longer hold the position as the Chief Marketing Office of the Beijing-based company. I will, however, retain the status as an employee while working on another HaoBTC-funded project that is not directly related to the Company’s main business, namely Bitcoin wallet, mining and exchange.

Starting tomorrow, I will no longer be directly involved in day-to-day operation of HaoBTC’s marketing and communications. My colleague Tyler Xiong will take over my responsibilities. If you have enquiries concerning the company or its services, please contact Tyler at tyler@haobtc.com. For personal matters, you are welcome to contact me at my personal address: muxiaoliang@gmail.com.

Please be reminded that the circumstances, in which the decision was made is one of mutual respect and trust. Thus this decision shouldn’t be seen as reflective of my performance, which the Company remains its high opinion of.

Meanwhile, I maintain high confidence in HaoBTC as a company: The team is highly professional and passionate about what they do. Their dedication to build a leading brand in the space is beyond any reasonable doubt. Wu Gang, the founding CEO, demonstrated great vision and leadership in steering the company to long-term success.

Eric Mu

I believe the new project will be a huge success under your leadership. Thank you for what you have done for HaoBTC! Good luck!

Bixin!
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:44:59 PM

Announcement:

Dear HaoBTC users,

Please be reminded that the circumstances, in which the decision was made is one of mutual respect and trust. Thus this decision shouldn’t be seen as reflective of my performance, which the Company remains its high opinion of.

Eric Mu

Thanks, Eric.  You've done a great job and are a huge reason for HaoBTC's success and popularity.  Your writing and pictures attracted many of us to the site, and my coin has been there ever since still earning interest.  Good luck to you in your next endeavor, and hopefully Tyler can fill your shoes, he's got a tough act to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: