Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HaoBTC, mining dividend paid out hourly  (Read 56752 times)
XiongTyler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 06:51:43 AM

Just a little fyi: @ $790 on coinbase per btc we are now being charged .39cent per withdraw, (that is as much as an US postage stamp) on  a side note bitman charges .0002 fee per withdraw..

Icon

PS

Haobtc could do an hourly withdraw and only pay once per hour instead of per transaction. Bulk sending...
And not charge us or lower the fee.

Hi, Icon, it's an interesting suggestion, but our withdraw is instant under 200B, this is important to us as an off-chain wallet. An hourly withdraw would be unbearable.

Bixin!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 06:53:13 AM

they once said anything over 1 btc would have no fees, they were wrong...

Icon

Wait, there are fees even if you're sending 1 BTC+ now? If so, that largely kills the point of using the wallet over another party that doesn't even pay interest.

Hi, ranlo, this 0.0005 is paid to miners for their confirmation of your transaction. Every wallet has to pay it. We used to pay this fee for our users when the fee was low and our user number was small. But, obviously, it is not sustainable.
it is correct. nowadays if you put a small transaction fee your transaction/withdraw possibly stuck in blockchain and never confirm... in past we used to set even 10K satoshi transaction fee and the funds successfully moved.. but now it is hard to do that for 10K satoshi.

Exactly.

Bixin!
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:12:50 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 03:41:19 PM by Crystal11

1. your site has lots of things displayed in chinese even if english is set. Not friendly for international users. You shouldve know that international users sees only squares with Chrome browser where chinese words/letters are written  Grin
2. can't find any plans with costs displayed before registration. Can't find info on website about what kind of services do you provide, cloud mining, interest depositing, etc..
3. I don't have nor use a phone, only email, i assume without a phone number registration can't be completed or can't withdraw. I really don't understand why chinese websites requires a phone number (unless for getting a SMS code) but many international websites are working fine with just email confirmation.

How do you suppose to get more new members if your main website is so confusing. You  need to reorganize your website and translate it properly. I think the person who is in charge for managing the website is not worthing his money .

If you want to earn some extra money you should add Adsense or  advertising spots to the website.

Want an example for a more friendly cloud mining website for international users  which also you don't have to input a phone number ? (in these 4 also i have invested small amounts) Oxbtc (chinese website; is using phone or 2FA or just an Asset password) , hashflare, bitminer.eu, hasheer, etc.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 03:48:58 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:14:07 AM by XiongTyler

1. your site has lots of things displayed in chinese even if english is set. Not friendly for international users. You shouldve know that international users sees only squares with Chrome browser where chinese words/letters are written  Grin
2. can't find any plans with costs displayed before registration. Can't find info on website about what kind of services do you provide, cloud mining, interest depositing, etc..
3. I don't have nor use a phone, only email, i assume without a phone number registration can't be completed or can't withdraw. I really don't understand why chinese websites requires a phone number (unless for getting a SMS code) but many international websites are working fine with just email confirmation.

How do you suppose to get more new members if your main website is so confusing. You  need to reorganize your website and translate it properly. I think the person who is in charge for managing the website is not worthing his money .

If you want to earn some extra money you should add Adsense or  advertising spots to the website.

Want an example for a more friendly cloud mining website for international users  which also you don't have to input a phone number ? (in these 4 also i have invested small amounts) Oxbtc (chinese website; is using phone or 2FA or just an Asset password) , hashflare, bitminer.eu, hasheer, etc.

HaoBTC is a full bitcoin wallet, not just a cloud mining website. That's why a phone number is required. Once fiat money is involved, we have an obligation to comply with the principles of KYC and AML. For those who don't have nor use a phone, we simply can't accept them as our users.

For the same reason, namely HaoBTC is a wallet while Hash-Ex or Finance is an App in it, we can't put any plans with costs displayed before registration.

Regardless, we would like to thank you for your suggestions. And I will ask my colleagues to make our English site more friendly to international users.

Bixin!
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:53:31 PM

I see, thank you very much for your time and for your reply.
by the way, check out your loading speed of haobtc website because is loading very slow (in Chrome). I guess thats also because of distance to European Union.
Best regards.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:43:29 AM

I see, thank you very much for your time and for your reply.
by the way, check out your loading speed of haobtc website because is loading very slow (in Chrome). I guess thats also because of distance to European Union.
Best regards.

FWIW, I haven't had any issues or felt any slowdown above what I'd normally experience. Is it always slow for you? If not, could have just been heavy traffic.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:29:13 AM

Icon

Wait, there are fees even if you're sending 1 BTC+ now? If so, that largely kills the point of using the wallet over another party that doesn't even pay interest.

Hi, ranlo, this 0.0005 is paid to miners for their confirmation of your transaction. Every wallet has to pay it. We used to pay this fee for our users when the fee was low and our user number was small. But, obviously, it is not sustainable.

You can send out the funds once every hour to combine the transactions. So that the average fee will be reduced.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:54:09 AM

Icon

You can send out the funds once every hour to combine the transactions. So that the average fee will be reduced.

They shot down the idea a bit earlier but I think clarification may help this: you offer two types of withdrawals:

1) Batch, sent hourly
2) Paid, sent instantly

This would allow those that don't want to wait the chance to get theirs instantly, while those who don't mind can get theirs free. Win-win.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 02:35:12 AM

They shot down the idea a bit earlier but I think clarification may help this: you offer two types of withdrawals:

1) Batch, sent hourly
2) Paid, sent instantly

This would allow those that don't want to wait the chance to get theirs instantly, while those who don't mind can get theirs free. Win-win.

Thank you, I will discuss this proposal with our product managers and engineers. You know there are a lot of issues to trade-off.

Bixin!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:43:08 AM

1) Batch, sent hourly
2) Paid, sent instantly

Thank you, I will discuss this proposal with our product managers and engineers. You know there are a lot of issues to trade-off.

This is true, but it is a huge step. It would allow the service to truly pose as a wallet.

Also, there's no interest for just holding balances anymore, is there? It's only if committing to the 1m+ period?

XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:00:32 AM

This is true, but it is a huge step. It would allow the service to truly pose as a wallet.

Also, there's no interest for just holding balances anymore, is there? It's only if committing to the 1m+ period?

There is interest for your balance in the wallet. We calculate this interest hourly, but we pay it to you on the first day of every month.

Bixin!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:27:22 AM

There is interest for your balance in the wallet. We calculate this interest hourly, but we pay it to you on the first day of every month.

What's the current normal interest rate?

XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:42:54 AM

1% per year.

Bixin!
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:20:30 AM

1% per year.

Lol 1% , well next to nothing thats something, but seeing it used to be 6% earlier this year. And also seeing that the having happen shouldn't it be around or near  ~ 3% ? 1/2 of 6 you know.

Save up all month to pay 1 withdraw fee..

Icon

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:47:21 AM

1% per year.

Lol 1% , well next to nothing thats something, but seeing it used to be 6% earlier this year. And also seeing that the having happen shouldn't it be around or near  ~ 3% ? 1/2 of 6 you know.

Icon

With 1 BTC, it'd take 9.x days to get enough to pay the withdrawal. So it really depends on how much you deposit (10 would take 1 day, 0.1 would take 4 months, etc.).

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:57:23 AM

1% per year.

Icon

With 1 BTC, it'd take 9.x days to get enough to pay the withdrawal. So it really depends on how much you deposit (10 would take 1 day, 0.1 would take 4 months, etc.).

If you do not have enough, it is better not to use Haobtc.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:15:19 AM

1% per year.

Icon

Well, most our users don't use HaoBTC wallet because we give them interests. Some of them even don't know there is an interest in the wallet.

They use HaoBTC because it's super easy to use, especially for Chinese users. You can send and receive bitcoins with our wallet; you can and sell bitcoins with our wallet; you can buy and sell Hashrate with our wallet; you can search for the information of Blockchain with our wallet... Moreover, if you forget your login password, you won't lose your bitcoins; if you forget your payment password, you won't lose your bitcoins; if you lost your phone, you won't lose your bitcoins...

Bixin!
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

1% per year.

Icon

Well, most our users don't use HaoBTC wallet because we give them interests. Some of them even don't know there is an interest in the wallet.

They use HaoBTC because it's super easy to use, especially for Chinese users. You can send and receive bitcoins with our wallet; you can and sell bitcoins with our wallet; you can buy and sell Hashrate with our wallet; you can search for the information of Blockchain with our wallet... Moreover, if you forget your login password, you won't lose your bitcoins; if you forget your payment password, you won't lose your bitcoins; if you lost your phone, you won't lose your bitcoins...

The fee is quite high. The poloniex is just 0.001. But they combine many transaction and they do not pay 0.001, they pay less.

So HaoBTC can use the same mode as Poloniex and charge less.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

I would like to buy hosted mining but only if the provider I choose is using Bitcoin Core 13.1 and signaling for SegWit. Where does HaoBTC stand on SegWit and if you are using 13.1 how can I verify? Thank you.

XiongTyler

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

I would like to buy hosted mining but only if the provider I choose is using Bitcoin Core 13.1 and signaling for SegWit. Where does HaoBTC stand on SegWit and if you are using 13.1 how can I verify? Thank you.
What we offer is STANDARD HASHRATE, which means it's abstract and theoretical, and have nothing to do with block version or SegWit.

Bixin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: