Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 07:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ What's your contribution to Bitcoin? ★  (Read 29757 times)
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:48:00 AM

spread the word and spread bitcoins is what i do  Smiley

maybe i will run a full node too some day.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

Start building projects to serve all users in particular cryptocurrency community.
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:26:21 PM

Start building projects to serve all users in particular cryptocurrency community.

What projects are you working on right now i`m curious ?  Cheesy

wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:41:03 PM

What projects are you working on right now i`m curious ?  Cheesy
trading scheme,faucet and pool.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1644

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 02:39:09 PM

Develop and maintain cgminer, which mines the bulk of the bitcoin coming into circulation today.

Develop and maintain ckpool and manage 2 ckpool instances, one for pooled mining, kano.is and one for solo mining, solo.ckpool.org

Moderate the mining subsection of bitcointalk.org

Lots of other stuff that doesn't come close to comparing with those 3.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:23:56 PM

1- I run a faucet
2- I offer services (web-hosting... etc) using Bitcoin as payment system
3-Start building new projects

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:01:33 PM

Maybe is a bit my contributions and they are:
I introduced to many people and friends to Bitcoin, explained and helped them if they were having any issues.
I used and I am using Bitcoin for payments like hosting, digital stuff, I am satisfied with it.
I try to save some btc but it's hard/
And would consider also testing some bitcoin mobile apps/
And being here is considered as a contribution  Smiley
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:11:48 AM

Develop and maintain cgminer, which mines the bulk of the bitcoin coming into circulation today.

Develop and maintain ckpool and manage 2 ckpool instances, one for pooled mining, kano.is and one for solo mining, solo.ckpool.org

Moderate the mining subsection of bitcointalk.org

Lots of other stuff that doesn't come close to comparing with those 3.

You are legendary, literally. In a few years you will become very famous as you help the bitcoin network mine more efficiently and more performant.

Hats down, and big respect for your great work for bitcoin Smiley

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:25:48 AM

OK. My contribution is much less but these are my possibilities and it is all I can do. The main thing I do is to talk with everyone i can about bitcoin about its strengths and about its future. It's hard to convince the others because there to many news in bitcoin but yet this make me more persistent in my explanations. Until now no one was convicted to buy bitcoins and to have those in its wallet but in the future I hope that someone will do this.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:32:57 AM

I own some bitcoin and try to increase those participating in signature campaigns. My rank is not high so the earnings are not high but I hope to have more in the future. I will never buy those so this can help to maintain the price constant. Very little probability that the price be affected by my bitcoins but little by little are not little more. then I have in mind to mine or buy power in cloud mining but for this I must think well before. there are to many risks about those actions and I must be sure That I will not lost but earn if I will participate on those activities.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:07:30 AM

my contribution:

i teach some new member in our group about how to get started in bitcoin

answering some question of newbie in our group

helping some member to set up there own faucet and rotator

giving them some method or tricks how to earn fast in bitcoin

i think my contribution is not that good enough because it just some basic.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:34:57 AM

My newest contribution is i`m researching bitcoin user spending habits, which in the end will help me understand what products & services bitcoin users are interested in, which can generate alot of economic activity and help bitcoin economy by large amount.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145270.0

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 06:45:53 AM

Not sure if this could be considered a contribution, but I helped out a forum member a couple of months ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780142.0

Your blog looks pretty good actually, was also considering starting a blog on cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:02:49 AM

Not sure if this could be considered a contribution, but I helped out a forum member a couple of months ago.

Your blog looks pretty good actually, was also considering starting a blog on cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.

Yes its a contribution, each by his means , every little contribution helps to keep the community together and rolling!

Yes a blog is a good idea, to promote bitcoin to non-bitcoiners. Just create a blog, create an introduction post about bitcoin so that non-bitcoiners can grasp the bitcoin technology, and link to bitcoin.org aswell. Then use adsense to promote your blog on the google network, while also putting your referral links to various bitcoin programs on your blog. So that whatever $$ or €€€ you spend on adsense advertisements, you get them back via bitcoin referrals, and this way you also bring non-bitcoiners to bitcoin.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Yes its a contribution, each by his means , every little contribution helps to keep the community together and rolling!

Yes a blog is a good idea, to promote bitcoin to non-bitcoiners. Just create a blog, create an introduction post about bitcoin so that non-bitcoiners can grasp the bitcoin technology, and link to bitcoin.org aswell. Then use adsense to promote your blog on the google network, while also putting your referral links to various bitcoin programs on your blog. So that whatever $$ or €€€ you spend on adsense advertisements, you get them back via bitcoin referrals, and this way you also bring non-bitcoiners to bitcoin.
You mean use Adwords to promote your blog? Yeah but the thing is that there are already a thousand and one blogs about bitcoin out there.
To really be competitive and actually attract new users, you'd have to find a way to present your blog in a new way so people who have never heard about bitcoin could get into it.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:44:19 PM

You mean use Adwords to promote your blog? Yeah but the thing is that there are already a thousand and one blogs about bitcoin out there.
To really be competitive and actually attract new users, you'd have to find a way to present your blog in a new way so people who have never heard about bitcoin could get into it.

No, to promote your blog. Why would you promote my blog? I mean I wouldn't mind it, but it has no reason for you.

No you dont need to be extra competitive, just write neat articles to regular readers, and 1 introductory for non-bitcoiners. Then use Adwords or adsense to promote your blog. And then whatever costs the advertising costs you, you fund them with the profits you make by letting your readers sign up to various affiliate programs. It would be a commercial blog, with many many referrals links.

It doesnt even have to be high quality just write about what bitcoin want to hear about: "How to earn bitcoin?". Thats the hottest topic ever!

You can earn big bucks with that, and also attract new moneyhungry people into bitcoin Smiley

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 07:12:13 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 01:38:08 AM by TheButterZone

Trying to get people interested in
The Great Bitcoin Thrift Store Treasure Hunt
Listing mining gear found on their local craigslist sites
Creating a BTC exchange to be the sell-high-point of all arbitrage
Becoming international shipping forwarders
Posting free dumped stuff on craigslist for BTC tips

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:05:48 AM

Anybody else did anything interesting/helpful for bitcoin/blockchain, or any project related to it?

I am curious since this thread got buried, I hope people still work hard to help bitcoin Wink

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

I will soon have higher (fiat) salary, and I will be able to buy more bitcoins. A small support, but many smalls make it big Smiley

Buy more bitcoins guys!

Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:30:38 PM

i try to promote btc in real life to my friends. and telling small merchants about how they can accept btc as a method of payments. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: