Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTI Currency  (Read 13604 times)
BTI4LIFE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:55:13 AM

^your hardware looks innovative! rotflmfao

now throw in a little duct tape you will be on track to take the market by storm!

~what a joke ! Cheesy bwahahahaha

I don't see your lazy ass doing any better Tongue

Keep drinking the haterade mfer lol, keeps our thread up on the list Wink the real BTI (copyrighted and all)

Talk about free advertising haha

ok scamrock ! you guys are about to have a rude awakening ... keep running your mouth ~ it will get you nowhere.

$BTI was a coin from last summer ..get over it frenchie ~ Toronto is known for heisty characters like you.

You guys are wasting your time with this.

Smiley

lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:22:52 AM

ok scamrock ! you guys are about to have a rude awakening ... keep running your mouth ~ it will get you nowhere.

$BTI was a coin from last summer ..get over it frenchie ~ Toronto is known for heisty characters like you.

Smiley

lol

Rude awakening? From you? Lol, please. For the third time, lawyer up bucko.

Your intel is crap, your opinion holds no weight, and you just can't help but give us attention.

Wasting our time? Lol, please, if you were anything to take seriously, we'd have letters on our doorsteps, not uneducated statements on an online forum.

The fact you seek attention from us lets us know we're doing something right

Like I said, bring it on hater. Nobody likes you lol and your dead coin is proof of that

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
BTI4LIFE

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:41:30 AM

Smiley

lol

Your intel is crap, your opinion holds no weight, and you just can't help but give us attention.

Wasting our time? Lol, please, if you were anything to take seriously, we'd have letters on our doorsteps, not uneducated statements on an online forum.

Like I said, bring it on hater. Nobody likes you lol and your dead coin is proof of that

no really bigmouse : trust me you have not conducted enough due diligence on your little illegal pirating attempt ..Ever hear of the bitcoin declaration of independence?
You guys need to file proper paperwork for your bloody corporate shares and when you try to pump them guess who you will be dealing with, i've been warning everyone about your outfit >> putting you on the radar ..rotflmfao :-) u a fool
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

Smiley

lol

no really bigmouse : trust me you have not conducted enough due diligence on your little illegal pirating attempt ..Ever hear of the bitcoin declaration of independence?
You guys need to file proper paperwork for your bloody corporate shares and when you try to pump them guess who you will be dealing with, i've been warning everyone about your outfit >> putting you on the radar ..rotflmfao :-) u a fool

Says the person pretending to be an important individual and acting like he has a list of accomplishments we all could learn from haha

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:49:19 PM

Smiley

lol

Says the person pretending to be an important individual and acting like he has a list of accomplishments we all could learn from haha

maybe best to just ignore the trolls from here on in, they want us all to reply, they thrive on it. especially that guy bti4life that just came out of his basement, i wouldn't blame his mom for locking him in there lmao!!
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

anyways, all seems quiet enough on the exchange, and that i mean there is damm all people really selling any. either few hundred or couple thousand, not a big pile.

can the community get a final amount of coins in circulation after the swap? second time ive asked this with no defined answer.

there is total 6m supply of bti, but with not everybody participating in the swap, how many left?
BTI4LIFE

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:43:20 AM

anyways, all seems quiet enough on the exchange, and that i mean there is damm all people really selling any. either few hundred or couple thousand, not a big pile.

can the community get a final amount of coins in circulation after the swap? second time ive asked this with no defined answer.

there is total 6m supply of bti, but with not everybody participating in the swap, how many left?
***TAGGED***>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.pinkinvesting.com/uploads/images/news/1016/hskhjcaveat_emptor.gif
it's a scam ~ dilution machine c/o ====>

Kalia Levola
    385 Mcleod St
    Sudbury ON P3E 1S6
    Canada

Darren James Franceschini
    1-667 Pearson Dr
    SUDBURY ON P3G 1J3
    Canada

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9067442

====>all Darren has done here is fvcked off all the current security coin holders with his blatant attempt to hijack an existing coins symbol $BTI
... i recommend selling and running far far away from this assclown.
Toronto is known for this type of illegal activity, been watching this game for years.
Regulators have been alerted here ~ >

BUYER BEWARE
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:29:51 AM

We will be moving to a self modded thread as the only reason we have a thread here is to inform our community on updates and new developments. This troll does not have any basis or anything and posting such information with nothing to back it up

Owsley has a lifetime ban on cryptsy and he calls others scammed also ccex informed me of other scams this individual has been a part of.

I have all his personal information as well but will not divulge this publicly as that is not my style.

His information and claims lack any basis and even stating that Toronto is full of scammed and posts my information showing I'm not even living in that city. He's ridiculous.

Please stay tuned for our new modded thread tomorrow.

Thank you

pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:54:07 AM

We will be moving to a self modded thread as the only reason we have a thread here is to inform our community on updates and new developments. This troll does not have any basis or anything and posting such information with nothing to back it up

Owsley has a lifetime ban on cryptsy and he calls others scammed also ccex informed me of other scams this individual has been a part of.

I have all his personal information as well but will not divulge this publicly as that is not my style.

His information and claims lack any basis and even stating that Toronto is full of scammed and posts my information showing I'm not even living in that city. He's ridiculous.

Thank you

+1

BTI4LIFE

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:13:50 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 05:27:10 AM by BTI4LIFE

Thank you

^Toronto it says on your twitter for crying out loud!!!

>>>> scammers ALWAYS use self-moderated threads!

You make BITCOIN look bad with your 100% premined clone shell game  !

Get a job ~ you have no business pushing /promoting shares of your federal corporation here!!

>>>>>> obvious rat devs are obvious !

LET'S SEE PROOF OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OR SHUT THE FvCK UP!!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/79/7c/de797c2d06b08c10724588e269d1df44.jpg

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:38:19 AM

The currency and the corporation are seperate entities by owning bti you have no shares in the actual corporation again baseless unfactual trolling

Get a life loser

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:39:49 AM

I will be locking this topic for now until the new thread us up

If you need anything in the meantime please pm me and I will be more than happy to answer your questions

Thank you

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:21:28 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: