Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS]  (Read 32540 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:48:24 PM

-update
gonna redesign coding foundation/fork to fix all issues;
functionality >features; will get site back up tonight too
gonna delete fud comments (for those still holding COV); this is self-moderated thread and going to practice this option

Ok . thanks sir Cheesy
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:53:46 PM

nice... i admittedly dumped most of mine around 95-110 range when DEV was quiet. i knew i should've bought back in around 60k. good to see this moving forward again
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:01:45 AM

i think back to 0.003 and to da moon , supply just 33k , and Staking now smoothly , thank community .

i can give buy support Cheesy
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:56:20 AM

I'm considering buying back in I'm waiting to see if the website comes back up I got excited about the surge protector news with crave and put everything in it but I like the limited supply with COV and the dev is still here so we'll see!

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:10:15 AM

I'm considering buying back in I'm waiting to see if the website comes back up I got excited about the surge protector news with crave and put everything in it but I like the limited supply with COV and the dev is still here so we'll see!

well Crave is gonna rock da crypto world but gots TA diversify some funds and build other Anon community's ....ICM is the best dev in crypto period!!! cheers craver$$$

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:41:16 AM

well Crave is gonna rock da crypto world but gots TA diversify some funds and build other Anon community's ....ICM is the best dev in crypto period!!! cheers craver$$$

I don't concern myself with other coins; but the Crave dev is one of the most talented devs I've seen thus far; this COV project was inspired from his creation. The developer is someone I truly admire and aspire to deliver quality as he/she did. 
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:56:58 AM

I don't concern myself with other coins; but the Crave dev is one of the most talented devs I've seen thus far; this COV project was inspired from his creation. The developer is someone I truly admire and aspire to deliver quality as he/she did. 

I guess what I was saying is...Anon is all about freedom of speech! You must know...? Moderated boards are not fun...cheers! Keep rockin playa!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:23:50 AM

I guess what I was saying is...Anon is all about freedom of speech! You must know...? Moderated boards are not fun...cheers! Keep rockin playa!

Sure; freedom of speech is fair, but you implied my integrity is that of "ICM"''s. I re-made this thread moderated to avoid stupidity that sprung from the first ANN page; (please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1029754.0).
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:37:08 AM

Sure; freedom of speech is fair, but you implied my integrity is that of "ICM"''s. I re-made this thread moderated to avoid stupidity that sprung from the first ANN page; (please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1029754.0).

Well I would hope you have honesty integrity and selflessness like ICM! What is stupid and worthy of deleting my post? We all need freedom of speech...is it your responsibility to decide what people read? Just focus your energy on more important matters and the rest will take care of itself! When we moderate things it shows weakness IMHO ...you can delete but I will get an email!  Cool
I'm holding and want to build a community...shout out to drak and tx!!!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:52:24 AM

Well I would hope you have honesty integrity and selflessness like ICM! What is stupid and worthy of deleting my post? We all need freedom of speech...is it your responsibility to decide what people read? Just focus your energy on more important matters and the rest will take care of itself! When we moderate things it shows weakness IMHO ...you can delete but I will get an email!  Cool

In all honesty; I don't know who "ICM" is; but from the context of your comment; I assumed it was sarcastic and someone who wasn't honorable. I monitor what I think is FUD; but if you all prefer a non-moderated forum; by all means no problem. I will not delete any more messages and allow the community to judge the influence of the content posted by any member. Now,  I will practice what you just said, and put my "energy on more important matters"

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:01:09 AM

In all honesty; I don't know who "ICM" is; but from the context of your comment; I assumed it was sarcastic and someone who wasn't honorable. I monitor what I think is FUD; but if you all prefer a non-moderated forum; by all means no problem. I will not delete any more messages and allow the community to judge the influence of the content posted by any member. Now,  I will practice what you just said, and put my "energy on more important matters"

It's all good! Have fun and get creative...Cheers and good night from New York!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:14:38 AM

On the topic of community; I was going to implement a php chat script into conven.ninja; but would be extremely hectic (MySQL headaches). Community thoughts on a chat that’s java frontend connected to an IRC server? Reddit works too...
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:02:14 AM

Awesome dev!

chat is nice so we are in contact though wallet!

respect!

i'm buying more
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:06:35 AM

somepeople dump  Grin Grin
and he dont know COV good feature for future  Grin sky rockkk . to da moonn
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 07:37:55 AM

I'm really sorry for your loss. I am also working on a project and last year I've lost my father, I have a cousin ill with cancer, aunt died from cancer 1 month ago... life sometime sucks. I am now putting some buy support on 100k satoshi and don't care if it's a stupid move.

Cheers,
Spartak

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:10:29 AM

I'm really sorry for your loss. I am also working on a project and last year I've lost my father, I have a cousin ill with cancer, aunt died from cancer 1 month ago... life sometime sucks. I am now putting some buy support on 100k satoshi and don't care if it's a stupid move.

Cheers,
Spartak

i'm with you added my 0.2 btc there Smiley

COV will be 100x up you'll see dev is a real man with skills!
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:22:56 AM

it's nice to see there is nice and nicer community building up.

i'm adding 0.5 btc to 0.001

roadmap and integrating innovative functions in COV coin is awesome!

Respect!

COV will soon explode to 0.05  it's only 33k coins   and good people will buy @ hold.

Don't get it why people selling so cheap but hey  we can get more coins  Grin

it's cool community?  we buy more?

DFiLeR

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:03:34 AM

oh yer we're cooool alright   Cool    hehe

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:37:20 AM

hey community

are u in? i got an idea Smiley

what if we put all buy wall at 0.001  and remove all sell walls & buy orders under 0.001

if people want to dump they will

then we will have more coins & stronger community & stable price before innovations from dev.

what do you think?

i already put there my btc's
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:59:05 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 12:41:07 PM by drakoin

Hello fellow coven magicians

I publicly state that I have donated some of your generous donations for my 24/7-staking-iniative to CovenDev, his addresses are in the OP now:

... Total supply: 33,000 COV ...

BTC Donations - 15vJJu5Co71V746xK4EDdaZFFMmWhDy3FG
COV Donations - CKUDSMRUE7eWviv28vqc5QGvN9sX9BGKKC

Will continue to update with progression
My tx is this one.

By the way, the block explorer dev answered "Fix will be in next update." (my bug report about the negative balances, after I had sent 20 tx from one address to the other within one wallet.).

Please people - Do not leave your all your coins on the exchanges, put at least a part of it in a wallet, and let them stake, to improve the network!

no sign of a signature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: