Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does QuickSeller deserve to be on DefaultTrust?
No, he has to many secrets, to many alts,  he's not knowledgable and most accusations he submits are fake - 31 (53.4%)
Yes - 27 (46.6%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: how do I make new threads?  (Read 5744 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:20:52 PM

Moreia - you turn 30 years old this year. You seriously need to stop with this HYIP scamming BS. I would not be surprised if multiple government agencies are looking for you based on the number of times that you have stolen large amounts of money from people. You are going to slip up sooner or later and when you do, you will most likely end up in jail, probably for a long time.

I don't like you and you don't like me, however be smart and take my advice, it will be good for you
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:21:33 PM

@MadZ

Haha, maybe you don't know that much about TG, but if you did, you would know he has no credibility and quite a few personal reasons to go after QS.

His credibility is not an issue here, though it's nice that he got Qickseller to own his sock. Clearly a case of a bad person doing good.
See how well things work out? I mean, gives me the sort of epiphany that usually requires powerful recreational chemistry.
This really is the best of all possible worlds Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:24:40 PM

@MadZ

Haha, maybe you don't know that much about TG, but if you did, you would know he has no credibility and quite a few personal reasons to go after QS.

His credibility is not an issue here, though it's nice that he got Qickseller to own his sock. Clearly a case of a bad person doing good.
See how well things work out? I mean, gives me the sort of epiphany that usually requires powerful recreational chemistry.
This really is the best of all possible worlds Smiley
I think it is being a little hypocritical if you are saying that it is bad that I have a "sock" account when you are yourself a shill account.

Also I have never used any account to support my own position. Even in threads when both accounts posted, I would only post to defend that account.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:29:35 PM

hypocrisy - the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:33:41 PM

Not sure what you're getting riled up about. I've defended you by pointing out that you haven't invented lying, cheating, or theft Undecided
You don't really think of yourself as the root of all evil, do you?
I think you have implied that I was doing all of those things on here which I have not.

Never in your life Huh
I remember you asking me yesterday to prove that ACCTseller was your sock. And look, the very next day, with no effort from me whatsoever... *poof*! No more need for proof Smiley

>I think it is being a little hypocritical if you are saying that it is bad that I have a "sock" account when you are yourself a shill account.
The difference being I've made no claims at being someone who belongs on some cheesy trust list, of being honest, or even of being a decent human being. I'm using an alt account to prove, by example, of just how ridiculous and intrinsically flawed this sort of thing is.

>Also I have never used any account to support my own position.
You've left negative trust from at least 2 of your accounts to whateverhisnickis. If that's not supporting yourself with your alts, what is?

@r3wt: ever since I've discovered right-click->search with Google, comments like yours have lost a certain ...what's the word i'm looking for?
r3wt

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:36:58 PM

Not sure what you're getting riled up about. I've defended you by pointing out that you haven't invented lying, cheating, or theft Undecided
I think you have implied that I was doing all of those things on here which I have not.

Never in your life Huh
I remember you asking me yesterday to prove that ACCTseller was your sock. And look, the very next day, with no effort from me whatsoever... *poof*! No more need for proof Smiley

>I think it is being a little hypocritical if you are saying that it is bad that I have a "sock" account when you are yourself a shill account.
The difference being I've made no claims at being someone who belongs on some cheesy trust list, of being honest, or even of being a decent human being. I'm using an alt account to prove, by example, of just how ridiculous and intrinsically flawed this sort of thing is.

You've left negative trust from at least 2 of your accounts to whateverhisnickis. If that's not supporting yourself with your alts, what is?

@r3wt: ever since I've discovered right-click->search with Google, comments like yours have lost a certain ...what's the word i'm looking for?

I'm suprised that you were able to identify Quickseller as an alt. Most people haven't noticed the pattern yet. btw, my comment was meant for someone else who may or may not be perusing this thread.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
TerminatorXL

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:45:42 PM

Never in your life Huh

I'm suprised that you were able to identify Quickseller as an alt. Most people haven't noticed the pattern yet. btw, my comment was meant for someone else who may or may not be perusing this thread.

Oh, sorry. Not trying to play interweb sleuth, assumed this was clear to everyone. His asking me to prove it kind'a piqued my interest, that's all.
I mean, who could pass on a double-dog dare?
r3wt

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:49:19 PM

Never in your life Huh

Oh, sorry. Not trying to play interweb sleuth, assumed this was clear to everyone. His asking me to prove it kind'a piqued my interest, that's all.
I mean, who could pass on a double-dog dare?
Chuck Norris only needs a single dog dare, and even that isn't always required.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:14:03 AM

Never in your life Huh

It was pretty easy for me to tell when in near perfect synchrony QS disappeared from my sig-ad campaign, AS appeared and began trolling me, AS trolled me all night until he found an old accusation of Tradefortress, QS magically reappared and used it as a reason to get me kicked from the ad campaign---which was his stated goal (as ACCTSeller).
r3wt

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:16:24 AM

Never in your life Huh

It was pretty easy for me to tell when in near perfect synchrony QS disappeared from my sig-ad campaign, AS appeared and began trolling me, AS trolled me all night until he found an old accusation of Tradefortress, QS magically reappared and used it as a reason to get me kicked from the ad campaign---which was his stated goal (as ACCTSeller).

Are you starting to understand what "Default Trust" means?

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:17:58 AM

I know there some subtlety to your comment which I'm supposed to get.  But I'm rather slow so I don't get it, can you spell it out for me?
r3wt

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:19:57 AM

I know there some subtlety to your comment which I'm supposed to get.  But I'm rather slow so I don't get it, can you spell it out for me?

An enemy of the agenda of the Default Trust, is an enemy of the forum.

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:44:05 AM

I know there some subtlety to your comment which I'm supposed to get.  But I'm rather slow so I don't get it, can you spell it out for me?

An enemy of the agenda of the Default Trust, is an enemy of the forum.

Hmm, well, I don't know I'm an "enemy of the agenda of Default Trust".  It seems to me that Default trust is a collection of people who probably don't have a very clear and collective "agenda".  However, I am certainly against someone leading a mudslinging campaign against me for personal vendetta.  The fact that that person is on default trust is certainly even more bothersome --- but I'm pretty confident that this is going to be resolved in a few days when Badbear is back in town and QS finally has to account for his actions.

Of course the fact that there's a time-lapse here means that in a very real sense QS is costing me income that I would have earned though advertising.  We'll see if he's interested in paying back the money his smear campaign is costing, I think that'd be right and fair but I'd be surprised if he goes for it.  Since I'm not on default trust it won't matter to him that I wouldn't be removing the negative reputation unless he paid back the BTC he has cost me due to his actions.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:13:06 AM

It seems as though you have created this thread simply to state Quickseller has alt accounts. Creating an "honest" ponzi would be in fact quite profitable. Supported by the fact that the owners could be held accountable in reality if things were to go South. Even if not, it would still be quite profitable.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:36:37 AM

Moreia - you turn 30 years old this year. You seriously need to stop with this HYIP scamming BS. I would not be surprised if multiple government agencies are looking for you based on the number of times that you have stolen large amounts of money from people. You are going to slip up sooner or later and when you do, you will most likely end up in jail, probably for a long time.

I don't like you and you don't like me, however be smart and take my advice, it will be good for you
From teen to 30 year old?
I won't take your advice, I planned on being legit here until I was framed. Moreia alias had nothing to do with nextponzi, that was TheGambler.
I am legit on another persona here...anyone finds me all I say is what are you talking about and show them the hundreds of trades I've done on my legitimate account lol

Your advice, from a person who has secrets and is at breaking point of being those secrets revealed.

I would rather be open with my actions rather than keep secrets and get found out later, like you have Wink
I never said that you were a teen, although you do have the maturity of one. I have it on good authority that is your age. IDK if you take my advice but don't complaint to me when you end up in jail.

You are a lot worse at covering your tracks then you think you are.

Any secret that I have on here is nothing more then for my own privacy and would not make me look bad in any way on here.

Never in your life Huh
Okay. What does that have to do with anything? There is nothing wrong with having an alt account and it is against no rule. Having an alt account did not assist in any kind of scam, any kind of lie or in any kind of cheating.
You still have not pointed out any transgression that I have done.
As I mentioned previously in one of the other threads, the first negative was left by ACCTSeller was because of something I felt was untrustworthy (trying to significantly weaken the trust system and to make it significantly easier to scam as a result), and was appropriate that the community be warned, but was not appropriate  for him to have a "warning:trade with extreme caution" tag. Once I found out that he had scammed, I left the more harsh negative rating from this account as anyone who has actually scammed (and not repaid what they stole) should have a "trade with extreme caution" tag.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:05:51 AM

As I mentioned previously in one of the other threads, the first negative was left by ACCTSeller was because of something I felt was untrustworthy (trying to significantly weaken the trust system and to make it significantly easier to scam as a result), and was appropriate that the community be warned, but was not appropriate  for him to have a "warning:trade with extreme caution" tag. Once I found out that he had scammed, I left the more harsh negative rating from this account as anyone who has actually scammed (and not repaid what they stole) should have a "trade with extreme caution" tag.

Actually there's a big difference between "having scammed" (not my case) and "having been accused of scamming" (which is my case, and yours as well).  So I dunno if you've ever scammed, but I can see that although you've been accused, you don't have to wear a scammer tag.  Cool.

But of course everyone knows exactly why you went after me.  You weren't happy with the fact that I argued with you and called you out for your temper.  You made a promise that you were gonna get me banned from my signature campaign.  And then went through with it.  Everyone on here knows tha I don't trade and that the only reason for your feedback on me is that you have a personal agenda against me.  If it wasn't the case, then you'd have to explain why you would have any interest at all in me, much less in what a known scammer said about me in the past.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:54:39 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:53:28 AM by mprep

It seems as though you have created this thread simply to state Quickseller has alt accounts. Creating an "honest" ponzi would be in fact quite profitable. Supported by the fact that the owners could be held accountable in reality if things were to go South. Even if not, it would still be quite profitable.

Seems there is a connection between the following.

Dogie
Quickseller

Funny how Wardick as well as others are immediately coming to their aid across a variety of threads. Interesting, how recently their interest has turned to these 2 accounts out of left field. It is almost if they are magnetically drawn to the threads with those two names right?

I wonder why someone would see the connection between Dogie / Quickseller and need to defend just those to two accounts given the wide range of other accusations that get made in the these forums Wardick seems overly enthusiastic in very recent time to these two accounts being challenged by the community about their ethical behavior.

I think someone is clearly "biased" towards defending certain accounts. I wonder what motivates such accounts?

I would question the validity of this account being independently controlled by an individual other than Dogie or Quickseller.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:04:14 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:55:55 AM by mprep

More proof QuickSeller does not to deserve to be on default trust

- Aiding and abetting a ponzi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021240.msg11055166#msg11055166
- Selling hacked accounts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884261.0
- Non-transparent escrow behavior (indicates scam attempt) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018585.msg11034617#msg11034617
- Using multiple shills to push up th eprice of his sold accounts

Credit to an anonymous source for providing this proof Smiley

Ouch.

Well that certainly is interesting.

What does Dogie have to do with the Quickseller account? That be my next question.

@TheGambler

Currently there is a strong strong undercurrent of covering of threads with these accounts all backing Dogie and Quickseller. Given that there is certainly more digging that should be done into who the hell this Quickseller really is and what sort of trust should be given someone who uses multiple accounts to boost sales and run up prices. Unethical and why would anyone ESCROW with someone you don't know their real name and some sort of identification or IRL meeting. Most of these long con scams in hardware revolve around any number of people being anonymous and shilling the shit out of the hardware.

You start seeing patterns in these accounts all gravitating towards covering each others asses it begs the question is it one person not 4 or 5?

Ask your source about Dogie and his relationship to Quickseller he might know.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:07:50 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:58:23 AM by mprep

Dogie
Quickseller

Funny how Wardick as well as others are immediately coming to their aid across a variety of threads. Interesting, how recently their interest has turned to these 2 accounts out of left field. It is almost if they are magnetically drawn to the threads with those two names right?

I wonder why someone would see the connection between Dogie / Quickseller and need to defend just those to two accounts given the wide range of other accusations that get made in the these forums Wardick seems overly enthusiastic in very recent time to these two accounts being challenged by the community about their ethical behavior.

I think someone is clearly "biased" towards defending certain accounts. I wonder what motivates such accounts?

I would question the validity of this account being independently controlled by an individual other than Dogie or Quickseller.

You just need to look at the posting hours of each account to see that this is an absurd claim.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020;sa=statPanel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85316;sa=statPanel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87869;sa=statPanel
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:21:21 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:51:59 AM by mprep

Dogie
Quickseller

You just need to look at the posting hours of each account to see that this is an absurd claim.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020;sa=statPanel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85316;sa=statPanel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87869;sa=statPanel

Really...
Wardick and QS look pretty damn similar to me :|

Just read their posts and you can tell they're written by different people. Come on, even though you don't like QS, you can't tell me you actually believe this. Also, though the distributions look similar, one is shifted by a few hours, which is statistically significant when the distribution is of over 1000 posts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: