Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 06:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72938 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:04:57 AM

look at the price rise  Grin
TeamNeutron (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

NTRN

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:09:19 AM

Next part of the roadmap shall be posted tomorrow night.

NTRN: 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:11:03 AM

We are nearly on the front page of Bittrex again - watch it take off when that happens!
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:14:30 AM

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:18:07 AM

We are nearly on the front page of Bittrex again - watch it take off when that happens!

Gonna feel sooooo good when everyone goes "Wait... SHIT.. NTRN is rocketing? I PASSED THAT UP AT 3000 SATS DAAAAMNNNIIIITTTT!"
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:20:06 AM

I'm just seeing this coin.  From the description, I recon the original dev abandoned ship - correct? 

Then a new dev came in, changed the direction - first announcement is 25K to open a masternode - correct?

Does this sum it up?
TeamNeutron (OP)

NTRN

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:25:04 AM

I'm just seeing this coin.  From the description, I recon the original dev abandoned ship - correct?  

Then a new dev came in, changed the direction - first announcement is 25K to open a masternode - correct?

Does this sum it up?

The original developer abandoned the coin just as PoW ended (coin was around for 3 or so days). His motives were unclear, as there was no ICO, premine, or instamine (blocks 1-120 were 0 reward).

Then yes, I came in to head development, and the next 7 days will be used to announce what is coming for Neutron in the near future. Today was day 1 of 7. Once day 7 is over, development should commence and the first parts of the roadmap should be completed soon after.

In response to your inquiry, 25,000 Neutron is required as the collateral to hold a Nucleus (masternode). There will be a maximum of 100 Nuclei.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:32:25 AM

lots of buying going on right now  Shocked
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:35:51 AM

Good news!

I got 0 connections in my wallet. Are there nodes?
MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:36:37 AM

I'm just seeing this coin.  From the description, I recon the original dev abandoned ship - correct?  

Does this sum it up?

The original developer abandoned the coin just as PoW ended (coin was around for 3 or so days). His motives were unclear, as there was no ICO, premine, or instamine (blocks 1-120 were 0 reward).

Then yes, I came in to head development, and the next 7 days will be used to announce what is coming for Neutron in the near future. Today was day 1 of 7. Once day 7 is over, development should commence and the first parts of the roadmap should be completed soon after.

In response to your inquiry, 25,000 Neutron is required as the collateral to hold a Nucleus (masternode). There will be a maximum of 100 Nuclei.

Question:  How many of the 100 Nuclei can the "leading members in the community" that were involved in the takeover put up right now?  
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:40:21 AM

I'm just seeing this coin.  From the description, I recon the original dev abandoned ship - correct? 

Does this sum it up?

Question:  How many of the 100 Nuclei can the "leading members in the community" that were involved in the takeover put up right now? 
i think holders of 25000 coins will own masternodes
TeamNeutron (OP)

NTRN

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:41:59 AM

Does this sum it up?

Question:  How many of the 100 Nuclei can the "leading members in the community" that were involved in the takeover put up right now?  

I'm the only takeover developer. No one else is in the development team.

MantaMine

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:45:50 AM

Does this sum it up?

In the OP:
"The original devs abandoned their roles when PoW ended, and leading members in the community took the post and proceeded to continue development- where we are now."

The question is, of the "leading members in the community" that "proceeded to continue development" - how many Nuclei can they put up for right now?  How many can you put up right now?

Fair questions from someone deciding whether it is worth over 1 BTC to get in and set up a Nucleus. 
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:52:11 AM

Does this sum it up?

In the OP:
"The original devs abandoned their roles when PoW ended, and leading members in the community took the post and proceeded to continue development- where we are now."

The question is, of the "leading members in the community" that "proceeded to continue development" - how many Nuclei can they put up for right now?  How many can you put up right now?

Fair questions from someone deciding whether it is worth over 1 BTC to get in and set up a Nucleus. 

I invested 1.29 BTC up to 5100 yesterday and have just enough to start a Nuclei. No one can tell you what to do with your money - but following those those have made considerably more BTC investing than they have lost is not a bad idea. Its so cheap right now vs. what it was going for on the 21st that anything under 10,000 is a no-brainer. 10,000 to 15,000 would require a bit of contemplation and market watching though so it really depends how long you want to wait.

It won't last long under 10,000 however - theres only enough coins for 2 Nodes (if that)!
TeamNeutron (OP)

NTRN

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:54:53 AM

Does this sum it up?

In the OP:

Obviously, very fair questions Smiley

I guess I worded the introduction a little bad regarding that section. I am the only one that took over as role of developer. These "leading members in the (Neutron) community" were the people that were pushing for a takeover, but either lacked the developmental skills or time to do so. You can see many of them posting in the last 2-3 pages of the original Neutron announcement thread.

As per how many Nuclei I may currently set up with my stake in Neutron, I prefer to keep my investments to myself, like many of you would. It is also none of my business as to how many Neutron other holders in this currency have.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:04:55 AM

Roadmap, part 1 of 7:

WoWza!! keeping the masternodes expensive/rare like this should keep them efficient, even tho they get a big piece of the rewards the fact that each node will free up a lot of weight from the network means that holders of smaller wallets (10k coins etc) will find more blocks a lot more frequently  Cool so it's good for both big and small holders

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:05:49 AM

Does this sum it up?

In the OP:

Obviously, very fair questions Smiley

I guess I worded the introduction a little bad regarding that section. I am the only one that took over as role of developer. These "leading members in the (Neutron) community" were the people that were pushing for a takeover, but either lacked the developmental skills or time to do so. You can see many of them posting in the last 2-3 pages of the original Neutron announcement thread.

As per how many Nuclei I may currently set up with my stake in Neutron, I prefer to keep my investments to myself, like many of you would. It is also none of my business as to how many Neutron other holders in this currency have.

The more vested a developer is in his product the more likely he is to ensure it performs. It's a good thing if the dev can front a few Nuclei for himself - he profits, we profit. That's the way the game works!
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:07:39 AM

Does this sum it up?

In the OP:

I offered the new dev my support if he needs it.

twitter @antiiclimax
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:22:37 AM

I'd be happy to split my resources between here and TRON. I see a future in both coins - both in their infancy, both extremely underpriced, both with good honest devs behind them with strong support from their respective communities.

I have a rather large number of Bitcoin that I keep set aside for 'rainy days' that I will provide buy support with in future. Obviously I'll wait until the roadmaps are all released but once this is done and I'm satisfied I'll stop the price from ever going below a certain figure again. Hopefully this will help people feel confident in buying now.

The only reason its not rocketing off the charts right now is because the word hasn't reached people yet, it will probably take a good 6 hours for the news to spread across the Alt community consciousness.

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:23:24 AM

so, is there any road to the moon now?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: