Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72936 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:06:12 PM

Should I be updating wallet now or waiting until the 20th for masternode?
u could do it now but u have to wait till tmw to set up MN  Smiley
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:13:27 PM

Should I be updating wallet now or waiting until the 20th for masternode?
u could do it now but u have to wait till tmw to set up MN  Smiley

Cool thought so just making sure I wouldn't have a big headache come tomorrow Smiley

goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:12:10 PM

Bought myself 26K...
Seems promising so far ;-)

regards

Goldmaxx

TeamNeutron (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

NTRN

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:01:36 AM

Masternode enforcement begins on May 20, 12 GMT.

NTRN: 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T
illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:34:12 AM

I'm sorry I am a newbie and really don't get it  what is "Masternode"  if I don't know and don't do that what'd happen to my Grav?  Huh Huh Huh
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:45:18 AM

I'm sorry I am a newbie and really don't get it  what is "Masternode"  if I don't know and don't do that what'd happen to my Grav?  Huh Huh Huh

Wrong coin. This is the NTRN thread.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:57:37 AM

ok who is noobie and selling ntrn back to 3000 satoshis?   it was 7000 yesterday?  are u really retarded? or just retarded?  Cool

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:59:12 AM

Grav?  Huh  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy
goldmaxx

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:00:17 AM

Could someone answer this question for me please:

Phase 2 is a media blitz, and the dev is talking about hiring PR agencies to write articles and to promote NTRN.
My question is: where will the funds come from to pay these PR agencies?

I'm asking this, because I agree with the fact that PR is a very important factor in a potential succes story, but also a very expensive factor...
Without funds --> no pr --> no succes...

Don't get me wrong, I already bought enough for a masternode, but before I buy more NTRN, I would like to see this question answered...

Regards

Goldmaxx

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:33:45 AM

Phase 2 is a media blitz, and the dev is talking about hiring PR agencies to write articles and to promote NTRN.

I'm asking this, because I agree with the fact that PR is a very important factor in a potential succes story, but also a very expensive factor...

Don't get me wrong, I already bought enough for a masternode, but before I buy more NTRN, I would like to see this question answered...

Regards

Goldmaxx

The Developer fund. We donate to it as our means permits - contractors and such are paid from it. The dev also pays out of his own pocket.

I would be interested in promoting the coin through the VIRAL network too - we could have a whip round and get an early bird special and reach 100s of 1000s of twitter members.
GreenDefender

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:38:41 AM

Regards

Goldmaxx
feel free to donate @ TeamNeutron ( 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T ), will do same after masternode generates income ...
goldmaxx

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:21:58 AM

Now that's exactly where my concerns lie...
Community donations tend to dissapoint time after time (I have seen this happening in so many projects... )

Also, if you tell me the dev is willing to pay from his own pocket, that isn't a healthy situation either...
What if the dev hasn't funds enough to keep on paying for all of this?
What if the dev decides to stop paying for all of this?
It's quiet a risk if the whole strategy depends on the funds of one single individu.

I hope you understand my concerns, I don't want to sound negative, just trying to be realistic on this matter.

regards

Goldmaxx

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:51:28 AM

Community donations tend to dissapoint time after time (I have seen this happening in so many projects... )

Also, if you tell me the dev is willing to pay from his own pocket, that isn't a healthy situation either...
It's quiet a risk if the whole strategy depends on the funds of one single individu.

I hope you understand my concerns, I don't want to sound negative, just trying to be realistic on this matter.

regards

Goldmaxx

Ultimately all of these coins are driven by either the community or the dev. If the dev - should really say devs to be honest as there are several - decides to stop funding then it falls to the community to get the job done. How badly they want the work in question done will drive the donations.

If no one gives a damn about the media blitz and for whatever reason the dev cannot fork out anymore BTC from his own pocket then it doesn't go ahead - simple as that. But if everyone is keen and wants it to happen then the community will have a whip round and make it happen. If there is not enough capital to fund the media blitz then we do things the old fashion way - through twitter and virtual word of mouth etc. until we have enough new capital to fund that part of the project.

It's not really anything to be concerned about - I can tell you from inside the circle things are progressing nicely. The dev responsible for the masternodes is the same guy who did a VERY impressive job with another coins killer feature. Won't say anymore than that as its up to him if and when he wants to reveal himself and his seriously good quality work.

Myself and another top holder have formed a great relationship with him and we have a solid meeting of minds on what we want to see, when we can realistically make it happen etc. There's minimal risk of this falling apart as like I say, we have a great working relationship and see eye to eye on everything.

The porting of Darkcoin's masternode system along with Darksend is quite an achievement, it took this man quite a while to fix the shit the original dev abandoned the coin with. It was never meant to be a viable long term project but thanks to those involved it will be.

In-wallet Bittrex trading is ready to be rolled out too btw (not sure if already announced) - that will be coming along once we have a nice stable masternode network running.

Expect big things from NTRN, because the same guys who made certain other coins top the bittrex charts for weeks on end are developing for NTRN and want it to go big just as much as us.

huanglui

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:36:33 AM

regards

Goldmaxx

Ultimately all of these coins are driven by either the community or the dev. If the dev - should really say devs to be honest as there are several - decides to stop funding then it falls to the community to get the job done. How badly they want the work in question done will drive the donations.

If no one gives a damn about the media blitz and for whatever reason the dev cannot fork out anymore BTC from his own pocket then it doesn't go ahead - simple as that. But if everyone is keen and wants it to happen then the community will have a whip round and make it happen. If there is not enough capital to fund the media blitz then we do things the old fashion way - through twitter and virtual word of mouth etc. until we have enough new capital to fund that part of the project.

It's not really anything to be concerned about - I can tell you from inside the circle things are progressing nicely. The dev responsible for the masternodes is the same guy who did a VERY impressive job with another coins killer feature. Won't say anymore than that as its up to him if and when he wants to reveal himself and his seriously good quality work.

Myself and another top holder have formed a great relationship with him and we have a solid meeting of minds on what we want to see, when we can realistically make it happen etc. There's minimal risk of this falling apart as like I say, we have a great working relationship and see eye to eye on everything.

The porting of Darkcoin's masternode system along with Darksend is quite an achievement, it took this man quite a while to fix the shit the original dev abandoned the coin with. It was never meant to be a viable long term project but thanks to those involved it will be.

In-wallet Bittrex trading is ready to be rolled out too btw (not sure if already announced) - that will be coming along once we have a nice stable masternode network running.

Expect big things from NTRN, because the same guys who made certain other coins top the bittrex charts for weeks on end are developing for NTRN and want it to go big just as much as us.

respect to first community @ individualists who are profesionalls and not scammers Smiley

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:00:32 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 12:12:48 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

I have to agree is not healthy for the dev to pay out of this pocket to improve the coin. It's more for the whole community to chip in job. Can we swithch to part of 3 of the roadmap then go back to part 2? so we have time for donation and people are more likely to donate when the coin is moving a little more along the development stage too. We need someone/few of us to help with the donation, manage it, and keep up weekly updates. I don't think dev has time to run the donation and working on the coin at same time that is why he want to pay out of this pocket I assumed.

Thank you for that!
goldmaxx

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:07:36 PM

Beside my concerns about the funding part, all this looks very promising.
IF the team can deliver what's written in de roadmap, the future looks bright, very bright...
The market cap is so incredebly low, that everything between x10 and x100 is within reach and realistic.

I hope the team can deliver...
As for now, I'm waiting for the masternodes to launch!

Regards

Goldmaxx

huanglui

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:25:47 PM

i'm also supporting with buys and waiting for masternodes to release well

i will donate also when masternodes will be alive Smiley

long live sucesfull leet pro NEUTRON!

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:06:14 PM

Once the masternode work, watch me buying another 25k.  Cheesy
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:12:58 PM

Once the masternode work, watch me buying another 25k.  Cheesy

and me  Shocked

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

Soooo......we should be turning on our masternodes yet?  I'm getting a runtime error and qt crashes whenever I try to turn on my masternode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: