Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete this post.  (Read 56817 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:46:20 PM

I think as a show of good faith, the dev should put a buy wall at the ICO price, then let the market decide what it wants.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:53:02 PM

I think as a show of good faith, the dev should put a buy wall at the ICO price, then let the market decide what it wants.

Are you serious? This coming from the guy who "dobbed" dev in and got us all in to this mess?
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:56:55 PM

Guys:

XTP hosts crowdsale advertising to purchase an altcoin exchange and pay out the profit as dividends to holders. 

Crowdsale ends, and XTP devs wipe thread of all mentions of said dividends.

XTP devs pay to get listed by Bittrex, Bittrex doesn't see anything about dividends and so they add the coin.

People like me let Bittrex know that the XTP devs sold a crowdsale advertising dividends, because we know that Bittrex cannot legally host coins like this.

Bittrex does some research, verifies that information, and removes the coin as they are legally obligated to do.

Nobody to blame here but the XTP devs.

You're a mess dude.
siamjim

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:27:25 PM

Guys:

XTP hosts crowdsale advertising to purchase an altcoin exchange and pay out the profit as dividends to holders. 

Crowdsale ends, and XTP devs wipe thread of all mentions of said dividends.

XTP devs pay to get listed by Bittrex, Bittrex doesn't see anything about dividends and so they add the coin.

People like me let Bittrex know that the XTP devs sold a crowdsale advertising dividends, because we know that Bittrex cannot legally host coins like this.

Bittrex does some research, verifies that information, and removes the coin as they are legally obligated to do.

Nobody to blame here but the XTP devs.

why i feel this dude doesn't have many friends, or the ones that are friends somehow has a knife sticking out their backs.
JoeGreen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:01:35 PM

Good idea! +1

Also... wallet looks like Positron walllet. Why no original design?
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:27:20 PM

Good idea! +1

Also... wallet looks like Positron walllet. Why no original design?

I'm sure it was hard to create a custom wallet. He probably was stretched on time and had to release something. I'm sure an updated wallet will be released when the bittrex stuff gets sorted out.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:10:57 PM

Does no-one care that the "dev" lied and said they "had spoken with Bittrex and the market would be open soon" ?

All smells very fishy.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:37:48 PM

Does no-one care that the "dev" lied and said they "had spoken with Bittrex and the market would be open soon" ?

All smells very fishy.

What would you prefer - a dev that said that during negotiations but is present or a dev that has not said that but has disappeared?
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

All smells very fishy.

You're still here? Lol. Get a life, I actually own some of this coin and even I've taken a break from this thread much longer than you. Go relax, XTP will continue to be a scam or not be a scam whether or not you throw out red word-barf  claiming one way or the other every hour.
TerraMaster

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

Can anyone explain exactly how and when the dividend part of this coin works. In so many words  Grin I mean we all know there is code in the coin for this, but I am as clear as muddy water" as to the actual workings of it.

Is this something coin holders would want? (notice I didn't say bag )  Smiley

Lets discuss it more "The Dividend" oooohhhh  Huh sounds like a horror movie title lol

I do still think there is some hope for this coin atm.

PS: and not totally removed from bittrex site yet.....

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
TerraMaster

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:29:47 AM

All smells very fishy.

Ok, to keep things in perspective, the only thing the dev is guilty of right now is trying to slide the coin in under the radar @ bittrex. He got busted, beyond that, that is his only real offense. Now had things gone on smoothly and longer at bittrex, we all may be trading away and making money and no one in here would be complaining.  Smiley But that's not how it went down... perhaps a calculated risk on the devs part? @ bittrex or is there more to it?

Can't say I necessarily blame him for trying, albeit a bit unethical perhaps. Like I have said , this dev obviously is very talented. Maybe he should have simply thought things through a little more before approaching bittrex. Hind sight is 20/20. If the dev continues to post in here and move the ball, than I would overlook this error.... he is directly responsible for the direction and events of this coin. It can't be sloughed off and blamed on bittrex. They were ill informed. 

VampiricElder

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:25:34 AM

I'm eager to hear what the next update is
siamjim

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:20:36 AM

did trex delisted us??? Huh
siamjim

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:08:43 AM

Bill (Bittrex)

May 13, 02:21

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately XTP did get delisted. You can read this article about how/why it happened. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954-Removing-Isotope-XTP-.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Bill

thank you to the assholes that reported the dividends, which a lot of us wasn't aware of and got a lot of us to lose our money.
gentamicin

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

we shall find a way to move on , bittrex is not everything you know , besides i do not like the new site
TerraMaster

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:47:26 PM

Bill (Bittrex)

May 13, 02:21

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately XTP did get delisted. You can read this article about how/why it happened. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954-Removing-Isotope-XTP-.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Bill

thank you to the assholes that reported the dividends, which a lot of us wasn't aware of and got a lot of us to lose our money.
Those assholes were the ones in the beginning raising red flags to all of us in here that bittrex would not list this coin because of the dividends. They ultimately were accused of FUD and banned from the thread by the dev.

Just so ya know. Perhaps we all should have taken heed.  Wink

It was only a matter of time before this issue surfaced anyways.

TerraMaster

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:52:14 PM

I seriously doubt that any other exchanges will want to list this coin after the integrity of the dev is in question now. But ya never know, seen stranger things have a happy ending......

siamjim

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:06:09 PM

i got 1122 XTP for sale cheap...pm me, i dont have enough to go to another exchange Embarrassed
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:07:40 PM

i got 1122 XTP for sale cheap...pm me, i dont have enough to go to another exchange Embarrassed

transfer them to c-cex and put them up for sale!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
TerraMaster

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:58:55 PM

Just hang on to them, not worth the effort to sell. Always a chance the coin "could" rebound.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: