Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What kind of algorithm?
X11 - Easy POW/POS type of coin - 37 (40.2%)
X11 - Only POW - 6 (6.5%)
X11 - Only POS - 49 (53.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BTX] | X11 | LUCKY BLOCKS - C-CEX - PM TEAM SETUP.  (Read 39715 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 11:56:08 AM

WTB BT @ 25 sat  Cool

WTB BT COINS @ 25 sat pm me  Cool

They are selling at C-Cex for >100 sat Wink

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 11:58:17 AM

I've created this thread to prepare a take over on BT. Time is very important on this one. People that are interested in being part of the promotion team please post your name here.

PS: I will not take part of the team myself, i don't have time to do it, only want to get a team together and get it moving again.

SWAP DATE:

1. C-CEX will open wallet so that people can deposit their coin in the BT wallet
2. Timer will be set. Wallet will be closed after the timer is finished
3. DEV sent premine to C-CEX
4. C-CEX do the swap

That is what i purpose C-CEX.

Donation address: bTUHL3MJXQfZ2jTznZrELKQWTeQtXSS2Ca

Confirm.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:02:52 PM

I've created this thread to prepare a take over on BT. Time is very important on this one. People that are interested in being part of the promotion team please post your name here.

PS: I will not take part of the team myself, i don't have time to do it, only want to get a team together and get it moving again.

SWAP DATE:

1. C-CEX will open wallet so that people can deposit their coin in the BT wallet
2. Timer will be set. Wallet will be closed after the timer is finished
3. DEV sent premine to C-CEX
4. C-CEX do the swap

That is what i purpose C-CEX.

Confirm.

Thanks for confirming, though I trust Placebo for his word Wink
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:14:15 PM

Hey guys Smiley

I have watched the whole mess of BitcoinT and the chaos it left behind. Now I saw this thread, and I have a couple of questions to the community - I hope we can have a decent conversation, here.
What I really don't understand is the "why". Why did you consider to do a takeover?

Just to be clear: in my opinion, it's great that the opportunity exists for community takeovers. This way, promising projects can be (or tried to be) saved when the developer, as in this case, bails.
But this coin was still very young. A bigger community could not yet develop around the coin, and - to be honest - when I read the announcement thread, the first question that came into my mind was "what's this coin good for?". It had those "lottery style POS blocks", which other coins have, too. Other than that, I could not find anything innovative, any great functionality, extension of the blockchain or anything that looks in any way promising.

So, I wonder why the efforts were taken to save a project that has so little innovation to offer. I don't want to sound ignorant, but I'll ask my question anyway: is this an effort for holders to get a last chance to exit without kissing the whole spent money goodbye? Or is there more to it?

Would be nice if anyone can join the conversation. Maybe I have just overseen aspects which make it really worth continuing - any enlightenments in this direction would be highly appreciated.
Please don't misunderstand this post as fud or anything negative. I'm trying to stay objective and neutral while trying to understand the reasoning behind this.

Anyway, best wishes and good luck for the community takeover, whatever the reasons are. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:35:58 PM

Hey guys Smiley

I have watched the whole mess of BitcoinT and the chaos it left behind. Now I saw this thread, and I have a couple of questions to the community - I hope we can have a decent conversation, here.
What I really don't understand is the "why". Why did you consider to do a takeover?

Just to be clear: in my opinion, it's great that the opportunity exists for community takeovers. This way, promising projects can be (or tried to be) saved when the developer, as in this case, bails.
But this coin was still very young. A bigger community could not yet develop around the coin, and - to be honest - when I read the announcement thread, the first question that came into my mind was "what's this coin good for?". It had those "lottery style POS blocks", which other coins have, too. Other than that, I could not find anything innovative, any great functionality, extension of the blockchain or anything that looks in any way promising.

So, I wonder why the efforts were taken to save a project that has so little innovation to offer. I don't want to sound ignorant, but I'll ask my question anyway: is this an effort for holders to get a last chance to exit without kissing the whole spent money goodbye? Or is there more to it?

Would be nice if anyone can join the conversation. Maybe I have just overseen aspects which make it really worth continuing - any enlightenments in this direction would be highly appreciated.
Please don't misunderstand this post as fud or anything negative. I'm trying to stay objective and neutral while trying to understand the reasoning behind this.

Anyway, best wishes and good luck for the community takeover, whatever the reasons are. Smiley

I had property offers to move to a long-standing Coin with a recognized experienced developers! But nobody wanted! Smiley
But the community here believes that just this coin can develop better! That is probably the reason.

or they are all players who are hoping for a bit of luck and be rich!? Wink
Each his own!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:39:19 PM

Remember Faircoin, when the Dev scammed everyone and dumped all his coins and run off, look at it now, it has a market cap of $1,000,000

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:52:54 PM

Remember Faircoin, when the Dev scammed everyone and dumped all his coins and run off, look at it now, it has a market cap of $1,000,000
+1 Wink

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:55:54 PM

+1

I hope the best for all

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:56:37 PM

Date: 28-4-2015 13:00
To: donation bTUHL3MJXQfZ2jTznZrELKQWTeQtXSS2Ca
Debit: -100000.00 BT
Transaction fee: -0.01 BT
Net amount: -100000.01 BT
Transaction ID: 80c7669e7a01702191635108da898b48012b3f60a4b5f1a6a08aa85e00c4898b-000

Is that where I send the 10k I committed to help? I keep my word, and will help more later. Good deeds good for all cryptos.

This is not the "crowdfund" address for the developer but the "gift" address for Placebo who took the initiative to find support at C-Cex and a developer.

The "crowdfund" amount will be paid directly to the developer when the fixed coin is running for a week.

In fact it is the "crowfunds" address, i don't need any donation.... remember that in 2 days no more coins can hit C-CEX so it is pretty important to setup that address already.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:58:55 PM

Transaction ID: 80c7669e7a01702191635108da898b48012b3f60a4b5f1a6a08aa85e00c4898b-000

Is that where I send the 10k I committed to help? I keep my word, and will help more later. Good deeds good for all cryptos.

This is not the "crowdfund" address for the developer but the "gift" address for Placebo who took the initiative to find support at C-Cex and a developer.

The "crowdfund" amount will be paid directly to the developer when the fixed coin is running for a week.

In fact it is the "crowfunds" address, i don't need any donation.... remember that in 2 days no more coins can hit C-CEX so it is pretty important to setup that address already.

Ah, I think we should have communicated about it a bit more Tongue

I was under the assumption that the crowdfund address would be posted 7 days after the successful launch of the fixed wallet (an address on the new blockchain).
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:07:14 PM

I was under the assumption that the crowdfund address would be posted 7 days after the successful launch of the fixed wallet (an address on the new blockchain).

The coins will be in the wallet for 7 days for sure! But DEV also needs some garanties, you know... he can fix it and then nobody deposit anything afterwards... not saying that it happens, but i know how it goes with donations etc...
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:22:13 PM

The coins will be in the wallet for 7 days for sure! But DEV also needs some garanties, you know... he can fix it and then nobody deposit anything afterwards... not saying that it happens, but i know how it goes with donations etc...

I'll send the other 150k too Smiley I'm not on my PC right now but when I get home I'll send the rest Smiley
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:52:30 PM

I hope it will hit 2,000,000 as people are already trading on C-CEX... I hope they remember that without any help they lost ALL their coins and that they don't forget that.
Quietsucces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:11:39 PM

Hey guys Smiley

Basically , alot of people lost coins and got a dev to make one so they could dump their coins to stupid people. you're thinking to much Wink
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:12:10 PM

DAMN PRICE  Angry
 I BUY MORE IN RATE 600 and NOW

sell some with doge if you interest https://c-cex.com/?p=bt-doge

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:20:13 PM

Awesome! You guys sure didn't waste any time. And with that much energy, I have a feeling this could really take off  Smiley Anyways my minuscule contribution of ~655 BT has been sent to the address from op.
Transaction id - Inner_1430230447W12133B160E91F6E578DD3D18704 
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:42:52 PM

Mailserver on C-Cex appears to be fixed.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:57:50 PM

Another 20k BT hit the crowfund. At this moment 145k.
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:59:56 PM

hello everyone!

have the new coin's specs already been decided? what are they going to be?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:02:28 PM

UPDATE FROM C-CEX!!!!

Current wallet balance is 26,366,618

A decent amount of deposits has happened already.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: