Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What kind of algorithm?
X11 - Easy POW/POS type of coin - 37 (40.2%)
X11 - Only POW - 6 (6.5%)
X11 - Only POS - 49 (53.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BTX] | X11 | LUCKY BLOCKS - C-CEX - PM TEAM SETUP.  (Read 39715 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Diggio

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:57:06 PM

All the POS blocks were now generated by me. So what i did was withdraw 6 times coins from C-CEX and now all those 6 addresses created POS blocks, but that means that i have to wait x number of hours to get new POS blocks, so basically if everybody was withdrawing their coins from C-CEX around the same time then you will have a lot of POS blocks in a certain frame and then 2 hours of nothing.

Same here; every one of my blocks have staked since block 2880.  Some have staked more than once.  I have not earned a lucky block but everything is working as expected.

Some stakes are as low as 0.00011199 with my highest being 2.52568266 BTX--and that's on blocks of 50K and 100K coins. They will stake at various times but until they do, they are earning stake weight which means the longer they take to stake, the more coins you earn once they do.
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:00:26 PM

Question in regards to the >50,000 transaction.  When I made a lot of my withdraws from C-Cex, they were exactly 50K.  They are now +5 to 10 because of POW interest.  When staking, the  transaction is showing as net transaction 50K + that interest.  Is it based on the net transaction as long as the inputs for it have the 50K or does one of the inputs have to be more than 50K?  I can rebuild new transactions ih I have to nut that will take some time.

Man I can't wait until someone reports finding the first Lucky Stake.  Tweeting that will, I'm guessing take us to 200 - 250 instantly.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:03:10 PM

Heyy... A level headed person 😌 where'd you come from? Bring more of you 😆

Thanks - some people are unfamiliar with POS and believe the BTX blockchain will continue to increment every minute as it did under POW.

I've reviewed the code; the 20% is there, the 14-day maximum stake age is there. The Lucky Block rewards are there. Stake your coins, sit back, and relax. Start thinking about ways to improve the coin and increase visibility while you earn your 20%.

GREAT, so everything is checked and we should be able to get it back on Bittrex. I've no clue why this coin dropped? Maybe because people don't understand the POS logic and think that the coin was broken again, i don't know. Bot come on 50M coins and trading at 50 sats, so 25 BTC, are you making fun here???

It will be fine. Think we need to ask the Dev to update the wallet with the new graphics provided here as soon as possible and add a minting tab to the wallet if not too much work (can take from other POS coin wallets). It would also be nice to fix the dark text on dark background for the address info on the transactions tab.

A fresh, new BTX topic would be helpful. We need to ask Bittrex and the other Exchanges to add it and as you mentioned, get a web site up and running.  The community needs to start offering ideas for what they would like to see so a new road map can be created (or leverage the previous one with modifications).

You did a great job getting this rolling; it's going to take a little time to get it moving and the lucky block rewards for the next 30 days is a great selling point. We do need a "clean" topic here since this is now a NEW coin just entering the POS stage. New investors need current information on the current coin without all of the old baggage.

Exactly. New ANN, fresh start. With new design and new roadmap.

100% Agree.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:05:33 PM

Only 7 retweets at the moment:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/594920381162618880

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:12:11 PM

Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
ahmed9979

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:13:08 PM

There are many people of talent on this thread. I'm pretty sure if we put our heads together we will be able to make a healthy coin.
Now enough talk about roadmaps and whatnot. They should come in the right time, as we don't want any false promises.
What we should focus on in the mean time is finding a new dev team as the current dev isn't probably in it for the long term.
His job was only to make a non-scammy version of the BitcoinT wallet. And so far he's done good.
I'm sure some of you guys have coding skills. And if not, you may know people that have.
It wouldn't take much as the next dev's job would only be to build upon the existing wallet.
If you're an unknown passionate dev that want to make a good reputation for yourself, now would the perfect time come forth.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:20:34 PM

There are many people of talent on this thread. I'm pretty sure if we put our heads together we will be able to make a healthy coin.
Now enough talk about roadmaps and whatnot. They should come in the right time, as we don't want any false promises.
What we should focus on in the mean time is finding a new dev team as the current dev isn't probably in it for the long term.
His job was only to make a non-scammy version of the BitcoinT wallet. And so far he's done good.
I'm sure some of you guys have coding skills. And if not, you may know people that have.
It wouldn't take much as the next dev's job would only be to build upon the existing wallet.
If you're an unknown passionate dev that want to make a good reputation for yourself, now would the perfect time come forth.

You have a point, but don't underestimate the amount of time people have to spend on adding new features. He worked 20 hours NON STOP to get BTX ready on time, it is not just something like, ok, tomorrow we will add Masternodes, and the day after tomorrow, we add exchanges in wallets, etc.

Also a passionate dev, if he is a good dev, then it will be very hard to let him work for free, or almost for free.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:26:35 PM

You have a point, but don't underestimate the amount of time people have to spend on adding new features. He worked 20 hours NON STOP to get BTX ready on time, it is not just something like, ok, tomorrow we will add Masternodes, and the day after tomorrow, we add exchanges in wallets, etc.

Also a passionate dev, if he is a good dev, then it will be very hard to let him work for free, or almost for free.

well if we know the lucky stakes are working, which was a big reason this coin was popular in the first place... so that gives us time to come up with a good game plan and get the ball rolling before the 30 days is up  Cool

thing's are looking golden right now for BTX holders.

hehe thanks to whoever sold me them so cheap this morning Cheesy

WAVES
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:31:49 PM

well if we know the lucky stakes are working, which was a big reason this coin was popular in the first place... so that gives us time to come up with a good game plan and get the ball rolling before the 30 days is up  Cool

thing's are looking golden right now for BTX holders.

hehe thanks to whoever sold me them so cheap this morning Cheesy

Still i don't understand why people sold at even 25 sats...
Diggio

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:36:50 PM

Question in regards to the >50,000 transaction.  When I made a lot of my withdraws from C-Cex, they were exactly 50K.  They are now +5 to 10 because of POW interest.  When staking, the  transaction is showing as net transaction 50K + that interest.  Is it based on the net transaction as long as the inputs for it have the 50K or does one of the inputs have to be more than 50K?  I can rebuild new transactions ih I have to nut that will take some time.

Man I can't wait until someone reports finding the first Lucky Stake.  Tweeting that will, I'm guessing take us to 200 - 250 instantly.

If you turn on "Display coin control features.." under Settings--Options--Display, you can then select the input addresses you want included when you "Send" coins. This allows you to control which blocks coins are coming from when sending coins--even if sending to yourself to combine into a new address. You will pay the same .01 transaction fee that you would pay moving them anywhere else.

The current interface colors/design makes it impossible to see the check boxes in tree mode when selecting the actual inputs.  When you select "Inputs" after selecting "Send Coins" (when you have coin control enabled), you'll see a tree mode and list mode.  Tree mode allows you to expand each line and usually shows the transactions within each address (click at far left edge of row to expand). Previous wallets I've used shows individual transactions (staking rewards) as separate entries but this wallet simply shows all combined so I'm not sure if they count as one for lucky blocks. Perhaps placebo can ask for confirmation from the dev? Otherwise, I'll have to review the code more for the answer.

Selecting certain rows (clicking just left of the row number) includes those in your send operation and whatever you send will come from those addresses.  You can send all of them (can use calculated after fee amount at the top) to a new address if you want to combine them. The list mode is also handy to see the number of confirms for each address as well as the current staking priority for all of your addresses.

As placebo stated, we're seeing a lot of people stake at the same time.  I had 15 blocks all stake at once.  Reason is we all started staking at block 2880 if you had coins in your wallets.  As people move coins in and out of their wallets and staking occurs for existing blocks, the staking distribution will spread out more.
ahmed9979

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:39:56 PM

I've seen coins getting adopted and saved by great devs. One example is when ecash was adopted by iGotSpots. A bad example I'm sorry to say. He did a really great job at first then he suddenly abandoned the coin and screwed people over after some people began giving him negative trust.
This could happen in  a good way if we reached through to some good trustworthy devs to do voluntary work in their free time for the sake of this community. And maybe they could provide us with a donation address and we would donate to them from time to time from our staking profits, I know I would.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:48:07 PM

I've seen coins getting adopted and saved by great devs. One example is when ecash was adopted by iGotSpots. A bad example I'm sorry to say. He did a really great job at first then he suddenly abandoned the coin and screwed people over after some people began giving him negative trust.
This could happen in  a good way if we reached through to some good trustworthy devs to do voluntary work in their free time for the sake of this community. And maybe they could provide us with a donation address and we would donate to them from time to time from our staking profits, I know I would.

You know, a person that saved a coin, that doesn't mean that he has to stay working for a coin that he has saved, it is not his own soul. Also people can have several reasons why they don't want to continue working for a certain coins, FUDs, too busy in private, etc. In fact we should all bless DEV that he safe this coin and now it is the community to improve it with services. In fact the coin itself should not be improved a lot, it is more making your coin available for the market, allowing people to buy products with your coin, etc. That is the real innovation. The farmer or your family or friends really don't care if your coin has stealth addresses, or has masternodes or whatever. They want to know can i buy beer or pizza around the corner with BTX, they will never say, "BTX that is a crazy master node coin", they will say "Do you know, you can buy bread with BTX coins". That is the innovation, if you cannot get your coin outside crypto world then it is just a coin that will be pumped from time to time.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:50:18 PM

Layout doesn't look that great :

So i think we need another layout for the wallet.
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:50:55 PM

is it working yet? this is question not fud

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:53:15 PM

We can use that layout, but ... i don't know. The other layout looks better Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:55:35 PM

yeah believe me we (people that support spots and his 3 coins at the time) were pretty pissed when Spots said he'd takeover Ecash... I'm mean ya ask/pay the man to help fix it but thats it, I'm glad all that drama is in the past. and sorry it didn't work out for people who held ecash.

we'll find the right permanent dev for BTX.

WAVES
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:56:04 PM

We can use that layout, but ... i don't know. The other layout looks better Smiley

keep up the good work you do i still hold  Cool

ahmed9979

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:56:22 PM

I could simply resize and move elements around to make it fit nicely. I will continue working on this tomorrow. I'll also try lots of new ideas.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:58:49 PM

keep up the good work you do i still hold  Cool

i'm surprised that people are dumping, honestly, really unbelievable.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:01:52 PM

I could simply resize and move elements around to make it fit nicely. I will continue working on this tomorrow. I'll also try lots of new ideas.

I like the black back ground for the transactions list, but I like the solid orange of BTX's first wallet (minus the blue)

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: