Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!!  (Read 27123 times)
Megastake (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:12:11 PM

Its being done by cryptobe. You guys are something else.

There is a block explorer right in front of your face and you are still talking about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:14:58 PM

There is a block explorer right in front of your face and you are still talking about it.

We're wanting to see what skills you have, that's all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:15:48 PM

700 blocks to reach pos stage / reward actually 100 per block

mining cost increasing.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:29:02 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 02:39:23 PM by anticlimax

Paying for a block explorer shows you what skills exactly?

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:31:22 PM

I am sorry but whoever paid more than 5000 sat for this is not the smartest trader. I am not telling it won't go higher but the road will be more complicated. Look at EKN - it's best example how current altcoin patterns look. (Hint: Bittrex won't be listing us for a few more days/weeks, price will dump to 2000 satoshi and then go back to current 7000 sat).

And there goes your credibility.

twitter @antiiclimax
ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:35:17 PM

I am sorry but whoever paid more than 5000 sat for this is not the smartest trader. I am not telling it won't go higher but the road will be more complicated. Look at EKN - it's best example how current altcoin patterns look. (Hint: Bittrex won't be listing us for a few more days/weeks, price will dump to 2000 satoshi and then go back to current 7000 sat).

u can't predict anything here . maybe ur true maybe not

if dev bring nothing on the table , ur probably true

just because more and more traders know a photoshop well designed roadmap = 0

Now everybody is waiting ..
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:06:09 PM

Joe, you told us about volume was fake (which is not for sure),

Did you see EKN volume last weeks at C-Cex and fake volume (100 BTC sell walls were eaten many days  Tongue? )

Why you come here and make trolling?

Please, Kindly go back to your topic.

PS: I guess you have no knowledge about trading.
Megastake (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:40:45 PM

Hey everyone. What are some things you would like to see added to the wallet?

We have some features planned already but ultimately you guys are the ones using the wallet most.

We have access to a lot of good code some is even unique/property of coders i know.  One of our main goals is to accumulate quality technology within the wallet over time.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:51:19 PM

We have some features planned already but ultimately you guys are the ones using the wallet most.

We have access to a lot of good code some is even unique/property of coders i know.  One of our main goals is to accumulate quality technology within the wallet over time.

Can any QT wallet of coins have a LIST to send coins, not everytime add new address to send. Like copy/paste addresses and send to them equal amount?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:26:19 PM

A few suggestions, though I have absolutely no idea if they're realistic/feasible to code:
  • charts which show how this coin performs on certain exchanges
  • maybe a connection to the exchanges via their APIs, to enable trading by using the wallet?
  • see #5 of your roadmap: wouldn't it be nice to have some kind of voting feature added to the wallet where things like upcoming features can be supposed and voted for/against?

As I said, I really don't know if that makes sense. But as we were asked about ideas, that's what crossed my mind.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Dear Forum Members!

MegaStake [XMS] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/593453237237370880 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XMS/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/XMS/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/XMS/BTC

MegaStake Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/XMS

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pittcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:58:18 PM

I would really like to see a mobile wallet with staking features... if you had a mobile wallet that could stake coins.. instant moon I think..
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:03:58 PM

I would really like to see a mobile wallet with staking features... if you had a mobile wallet that could stake coins.. instant moon I think..
Nice idea. Though I'm still waiting for one altcoin to release a mobile Android wallet based on the Mycelium wallet. All altcoins which have mobile wallets do have a Schildbach based wallet. Not that it's bad or something, but it feels a bit bloated, doesn't really look nice and the Mycelium wallet is great in so many regards. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Pittcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:14:53 PM

yea that sounds nice.. lol I just wanna be able to stake coins on my phone. with MangoCoinz u can actually mine on your phone.
timbereagle

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:19:24 PM

yea that sounds nice.. lol I just wanna be able to stake coins on my phone. with MangoCoinz u can actually mine on your phone.

Practically nobody would use staking with mobile phone as battery will try with 2-3 hours.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:22:59 PM

Paying for a block explorer shows you what skills exactly?

Good point, what I should of said is that I wanted to see him deliver something.

After BitcoinT, my radar is up!

If it is a scam, then on to the next Tongue Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

Practically nobody would use staking with mobile phone as battery will try with 2-3 hours.

Why? Sync once in 5-10 minutes and it will be ok. Why mobile wallet need to do something except sync?
Pittcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:27:30 PM

im never home.. cant trade on work computer.. so its the easiest option. I trade a bunch on my phone. phones are like mini computers anymore
timbereagle

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:28:05 PM

Why? Sync once in 5-10 minutes and it will be ok. Why mobile wallet need to do something except sync?

Even my notebooks' (i5 + i3) fans are working when I open wallets. I think wallets with staking runs processor (heavily) so batery would quickly dry.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:30:03 PM

notebooks' (i5 + i3) fans are working when I open wallets. I think wallets with staking runs processer so batery would quickly dry.

I think you have bad cooling system in your notebooks if fans are working faster with wallet running. But sometimes some wallets really loads CPU.
Staking is just sending stats to network, no need to "mine" something and load CPU. So I think it is possible and not so heavy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: