Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283666 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:37:16 AM

Hey guys, what's the latest low down on bata? Looks like good market movement lately, any reason in particular?

Profit Shares Platform is coming early June. Development was aiming for 1st June 2017, it looks now more like the 4th for now.

This will be the first version of profit shares. A p2p version will be released in version 2 of the profit shares.

Good to hear! Keep up the good work and bata will soon kiss this low marketcap goodbye.
darksidejungle

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:12:36 AM

I think the market cap is quite easily going to reach 20 million
darksidejungle

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

Anyone with any for sale contact me. Thanks

There are plenty of exchanges, you can use.
I bought mine at bittrex.

Thanks Mokota, I was more trying to emphasise the point that anyone selling would be a fool to bail out now. I've got enough for a master node, I'm trying to get enough for the uber node.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:44:06 AM

The DEV PC888 is still selling  Grin you may wonder why Tongue

Here is the wallet of the dev https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

Do your research people only hype no real progress for quite some time

everytime he is announcing something new or a date for something and his wallet declines Wink look it up in this topic and make a timeframe he started selling around 25 February this year same time he "picked up" this project again
Fallenzz

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

Interesting project, but i have a question...

What happened since Q2 2015 and Q2 2017?
This timeframe is completely missing on the roadmap.

And is it only one dev here or is it a group?

see previous comment Wink
darksidejungle

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

Here is the wallet of the dev https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

everytime he is announcing something new or a date for something and his wallet declines Wink look it up in this topic and make a timeframe he started selling around 25 February this year same time he "picked up" this project again
Perhaps the DEV could ellaborate on this subject to reassure the community. It would be a shame to see this coins demise, I believe it has great potential.
darksidejungle

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

The wallet movements aren't really of great concern to me as everyone needs to get paid for their work, although I would expect the dev to keep at least 500000 enough for 5 uber nodes. Maybe some of these movements are related to this? A friend of mine had 440000 of these originally. He sold some to reinvest in equipment for a new venture, it didn't mean he was giving up on BATA
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Hello,

I have some questions.

- When will the masternodes be set up? Will there be a swap or will the currency be the same?
- What is the particularity of BATA compared to projects like syscoin or bitbay?
- How is the BATA project financed?

Thank you for your answers

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
grantycoiner

Activity: 212

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

WOW dev wallet moves a very small  amount of coin ( probably for testing  the soon to come new  POW/POS  wallet ? )   

Done my research   now lets stop being a boring troll                                                                                                                             

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
grantycoiner

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:26:59 PM

I think the market cap is quite easily going to reach 20 million

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
darksidejungle

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:22:28 PM

Are you trying to be helpful or devalue the coin? I would suggest you will soon be eating humble pie.
grantycoiner

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:48:10 PM

Hello,

I have some questions.

- When will the masternodes be set up? Will there be a swap or will the currency be the same?
- What is the particularity of BATA compared to projects like syscoin or bitbay?
- How is the BATA project financed?

Thank you for your answers

All info here ( https://bata.io/ ) read and then think !!

You know BATA is better!!

Fallenzz

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

Are you trying to be helpful or devalue the coin? I would suggest you will soon be eating humble pie.

the dev and his friends in this thread are a classic example he sold about 400.000 coins since he picked up this thread again hyping about stuff that will be implemented and at the same time he is selling 400.000 coins. If you did your research you would see the same.

First deliver something after that we will talk Wink and he has many accounts in here or people who are in this. The blockchain doesn't troll just lookup his wallet he started selling at the same time this thread became active again.

And don't tell me he needed to sell 400.000 coins to invest in something lol this coin was dead for years zero development and still no development so you can call me a troll if you like but I have seen it all before.

I don't like people losing money some people are still here too help others remember that!
PinguQ

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

The dev still holds 11% of the entire BTA currently existing.
That's more than other coins I see.
What's wrong with him selling some BTA, seriously? He is still holding more than any other dev of other projects...
darksidejungle

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:21:26 PM

the dev and his friends in this thread are a classic example he sold about 400.000 coins since he picked up this thread again hyping about stuff that will be implemented and at the same time he is selling 400.000 coins. If you did your research you would see the same.

First deliver something after that we will talk Wink and he has many accounts in here or people who are in this. The blockchain doesn't troll just lookup his wallet he started selling at the same time this thread became active again.

And don't tell me he needed to sell 400.000 coins to invest in something lol this coin was dead for years zero development and still no development so you can call me a troll if you like but I have seen it all before.

I don't like people losing money some people are still here too help others remember that!
So I'm sure the best reply from the dev will be the release of the new wallet? If ithis was your coin, would you not want to get paid for your work? Almost every coin went up when the value of bitcoin fluctuated. Even if what you are saying were true do you not think the dev realises this is a valuable asset?
Mokota

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:31:31 PM

The DEV PC888 is still selling  Grin you may wonder why Tongue

A bit strange, you come a few days before the release of the new profit phares platform. Do you try to get some coins cheap?

We will see what the dev delivers.
grantycoiner

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

What's wrong with him selling some BTA, seriously? He is still holding more than any other dev of other projects...

Yes well said

This coin had a very fair and proper launch (NO Premined no ninji launch )

grantycoiner

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

The DEV PC888 is still selling  Grin you may wonder why Tongue

A bit strange, you come a few days before the release of the new profit phares platform. Do you try to get some coins cheap?

We will see what the dev delivers.

WHY wait soonze and lose  Cheesy

darksidejungle

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

Nice try lol. Shit it's the wallet police.. window shopper more likely. Missed the boom
Profit Hunters Club

Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 01:29:11 AM

Yes well said

This coin had a very fair and proper launch (NO Premined no ninji launch )

Peter and myself are renting mining equipment to keep the network functioning properly, everyone is welcome to mine and sell. There is a very limited supply available on exchanges, any newly mined coins added to the supply do not negatively affect the prices. With no external pump and dump groups manipulating the prices, BTA has experienced steady growth, if you're complaining then leave the forum. You're wasting your time trying to convince people that the BATA admins are lying...

I recently joined administration at BTA as the developer of the Profit Shares Platform, we're working very hard to release the alpha version in the next week. Our progress has been slow, but we're determined to maintain the integrity of the network and provide a stable investment platform to fund BTA wallet upgrades and Barter Platform developments, we don't need to manipulate prices... stop and think about it before you start ranting like a fool.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: