Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283666 times)
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

wtf just tried to download the bata windows wallet and got a trojan called coin stealer?Huh
please answer asap and others be careful right now until we know whats going on.

I checked the version I am running on my Windows machine an this is the result from VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2705dc07f319202f3f1757138d13db8550376cc3e2f7b4821b5f5f9d5191c5e/analysis/1485839310/

This is the version 0.8.7.5 that I compiled in Sept 2016 for release, and I have used since that time.  This exe did scan clean on release (I will find the link).

I will compile from source the last release version and see if anything changes.

There is a wallet update based on core 0.10.x in development, not quite ready for release.  I have not had any false positives with core 10 wallets yet.

Newer releases of wallets based on Bitcoin Core no longer contain the coin mining code so this reduces the false positives of antivirus detecting coin miner fingerprints in the scans for viruses and trojans.
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 05:30:03 AM

wtf just tried to download the bata windows wallet and got a trojan called coin stealer?Huh
please answer asap and others be careful right now until we know whats going on.

I checked the version I am running on my Windows machine an this is the result from VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2705dc07f319202f3f1757138d13db8550376cc3e2f7b4821b5f5f9d5191c5e/analysis/1485839310/

This is the version 0.8.7.5 that I compiled in Sept 2016 for release, and I have used since that time.  This exe did scan clean on release (I will find the link).

I will compile from source the last release version and see if anything changes.

There is a wallet update based on core 0.10.x in development, not quite ready for release.  I have not had any false positives with core 10 wallets yet.

Newer releases of wallets based on Bitcoin Core no longer contain the coin mining code so this reduces the false positives of antivirus detecting coin miner fingerprints in the scans for viruses and trojans.

Thanks for the update.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:47:56 AM

yes thanks midnight_miner for clearification, i thought too that it would not make much sense as i trust this project to dont do such a thing.
but first what i did was to tell people to be careful.
downloaded it from first site of this treath.
this is the antivirus scan from newest windows wallet from op: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/333a9b14949cf55024201fd89480ea284b1a0bf1c888b1358f894c9a06c83221/analysis/1485855444/

so its safe to download? because it looks still scary to me:)

if its not from the 'official' site - then dont touch it ...

unless of course you have trust in the person or persons that run the site - and compiled the binary ...

most virustotal results are false positives - and really dont classify the 'safe' binaries as 'safe' ... they just maintain there is malware - when there isnt ...

which ever way you go though - ALWAYS research where the files come from ... which is a given with windows os systems ...

which is why im on linux Wink ...

#crysx

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

Make sure to follow us on twitter @Bata_Money & @CryptoAltcoin for updates as well.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:18:52 AM

Make sure to follow us on twitter @Bata_Money & @CryptoAltcoin for updates as well.

i cant remember where you are from ...

if memory serves me right - you are australian - but for the life of me i cant remember where ...

#crysx

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:20:50 AM

Correct #Crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:22:55 AM

Correct #Crysx

so where are you mate? ...

im currently in the gold coast queensland - for a contract i finished a while back - then another i finished a few weeks back ...

most of the time in the last few years - i was in adelaide - but originally from sydney ...

if closeby - maybe a coffee is to be had ...

#crysx

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:26:10 AM

Melbourne Cheesy

A little far for a coffee

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:59:19 AM

Melbourne Cheesy

hahaha ...

a very good dev ( and a very good person ) i know is there also ... among family and friends i have there ...

he come here for a brief holiday with his family over the new years break - and we didnt get time for a meet and coffee and discuss future development plans ...

i was in adelaide last week - so not far off from you ...

but i flew - against my original thinking of driving ... so next time i drive through - ill let you know and maybe coffee then ... ill be driving through melbourne ( and country victoria ) when i do the next trip ...

skype me - chrysophylax69 ... stay in touch that way better ...

if you would like to of course ...

#crysx

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:56:26 AM

Melbourne Cheesy

hahaha ...

a very good dev ( and a very good person ) i know is there also ... among family and friends i have there ...

he come here for a brief holiday with his family over the new years break - and we didnt get time for a meet and coffee and discuss future development plans ...

but i flew - against my original thinking of driving ... so next time i drive through - ill let you know and maybe coffee then ... ill be driving through melbourne ( and country victoria ) when i do the next trip ...

#crysx

Prefer twitter, I am never far @CryptoOz.

But we will see, as I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Thx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

Melbourne Cheesy

hahaha ...

#crysx

Prefer twitter, I am never far @CryptoOz.

But we will see, as I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Thx

all good ...

i am not due to travel there till fed14 - and that is a flight also - so will be a couple of months away ...

again - up to you mate ...

when im there - i have meetings  spanning wantirna ( family ) - craigieburn ( friends ) - and sunshine ( business / suppliers ) - over the few days ill be there ...

so all good ...

#crysx

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:13:25 PM

I tried downloading the wallet but smartscreen reports it as unsafe. What is the deal with that?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

I tried downloading the wallet but smartscreen reports it as unsafe. What is the deal with that?

Hello you may have missed the post from Dev support due to all the quoting. I have reposted below the response:

This is the version 0.8.7.5 that I compiled in Sept 2016 for release, and I have used since that time.  This exe did scan clean on release (I will find the link).

There is a wallet update based on core 0.10.x in development, not quite ready for release.  I have not had any false positives with core 10 wallets yet.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:12:00 AM

Hello community,

BTA has been approached to become involved in:

https://entangleit.com/

"It's already a Post Quantum World.
Quantum computers are a reality.  The World is entangled.  Security is weak.  It's time to secure our past and future while we still can."

The project has been in research since 2000.

Ask questions please and I will do my best to answer. I may not answer straight away, but post your thoughts or questions.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 06:49:29 AM

Initial conversation with Richard Hein:

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the interest.  Bata is very cool and EntangleIT intends to integrate Bata into our Blocklattice.  The purpose is to audit, protect and heal blockchains securely in case of tampering or bugs.  It's purpose is to eliminate scamcoins from the face of the Earth as well.  So, this is not going to be a pump and dump scheme.  This is about saving humanity.  Transaction fees will be absolutely 100% free.  ICO will reserve a developer(s) reward that will not be accessible for 5 years or upon deadman's switch, transferred to designated address for next of kin.

If you are interested further, there is a lot to discuss.  Nothing is in stone yet.  We've begun with a clean slate.  Now's the time to get involved.

Regards,

Richard Anthony Hein
2017-01-23

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:16:35 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 08:43:30 AM by leigh2k14

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the interest.  Bata is very cool and EntangleIT intends to integrate Bata into our Blocklattice.  The purpose is to audit, protect and heal blockchains securely in case of tampering or bugs.  It's purpose is to eliminate scamcoins from the face of the Earth as well.  So, this is not going to be a pump and dump scheme.  This is about saving humanity.  Transaction fees will be absolutely 100% free.  ICO will reserve a developer(s) reward that will not be accessible for 5 years or upon deadman's switch, transferred to designated address for next of kin.

If you are interested further, there is a lot to discuss.  Nothing is in stone yet.  We've begun with a clean slate.  Now's the time to get involved.

Regards,

Richard Anthony Hein
2017-01-23

This is good news, so how will bata function on this blocklattice? Could you give a bit more detail on how this blocklattice works in relation to quantum computing? How will it eliminate scamcoins? Saving humanity?

please expand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the interest.  Bata is very cool and EntangleIT intends to integrate Bata into our Blocklattice.  The purpose is to audit, protect and heal blockchains securely in case of tampering or bugs.  It's purpose is to eliminate scamcoins from the face of the Earth as well.  So, this is not going to be a pump and dump scheme.  This is about saving humanity.  Transaction fees will be absolutely 100% free.  ICO will reserve a developer(s) reward that will not be accessible for 5 years or upon deadman's switch, transferred to designated address for next of kin.

If you are interested further, there is a lot to discuss.  Nothing is in stone yet.  We've begun with a clean slate.  Now's the time to get involved.

Regards,

Richard Anthony Hein
2017-01-23

This is good news, so how will bata function on this blocklattice? Could you give a bit more detail on how this blocklattice works in relation to quantum computing? Will bata be run on a quantum computer?

please expand.

Richard will discuss further as he is the brains of the project and has been working on the project since 2000.

I will let him explain in his own words.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:18:49 AM

Hi Peter,

Regards,

Richard Anthony Hein
2017-01-23

This is good news, so how will bata function on this blocklattice? Could you give a bit more detail on how this blocklattice works in relation to quantum computing? Will bata be run on a quantum computer?

please expand.

Richard will discuss further as he is the brains of the project and has been working on the project since 2000.

Get him to post here so we can quiz him.

This is very interesting, good work dev.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 09:22:05 AM

Hi Peter,

Regards,

Richard Anthony Hein
2017-01-23

please expand.

Yes definitely.

Thanks for your interest.

Testudoguy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

Hi Peter,

Regards,

Richard Anthony Hein
2017-01-23

please expand.

Yes definitely.

Thanks for your interest.

Any slack invite for bata?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: