Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Help] Account banned, why?![Forum mods please reply :)]  (Read 2535 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:06:41 PM

No help here ?! Sad

Help ? As far as i can see, you were given a lot of answers regarding your situation, but they are not what you want them to be.
There is no reason why mod/admin would ban you if there wasnt obvious violation of forum rules. You should have taken the previous ban more seriously, there is no going back this time.
cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:37:18 PM

Why have I been banned today?! The ban reason says insubstantial post+sig ad
My posts were not insubstantial etc in any way(at least in my opinion). So may any moderator please give me a more detailed reason? Would be great to hear what I actually did wrong.

You were banned for insubstantial posts and running a signature ad - don't waste the moderator's time when the reason is clear.

To be frank - your opinion doesn't matter.   Undecided

I agree with your opinion that no of posts doesn't matter if they are quality one..
But one thing I wanna ask what's the time to get ban lifted when it happens twice..
There is nothing written but a email given to appeal..
Please provide me a suitable answer..
Thanks in advance..
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:57:17 PM

My main Account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=359905
Name: josef2000

My posts were not insubstantial etc in any way(at least in my opinion). So may any moderator please give me a more detailed reason? Would be great to hear what I actually did wrong.

If there is a reasonable reason, I wont to try to complain, but now I just dont know what I did wrong and have no clue why I got this punishment.

Thanks

Regards,
josef2000

EDIT:
Ban time is 60 days
Why have I been rebanned for ban evasion?! And the ban period is "extended"Huh I am NOT bittyfree or someone else! Pleaseee... Forum mods or admins, sort this out.
I have has trades with bittyfree (Escrows like Quickseller, may you confirm it???). I have known him since I startes using bitcoin, he started a faucet bittyfree.com (Equinoxx-the designer please confirm) - I helped him setting it up, thats why we have good contact.

Forum mods, please, reply once Smiley

Yay you are banned!  
God I hope they ban your IP address so all of your fake accounts will be blocked!

You got busted for being Bittyfree just like I personally said you would when I PMed you.
Here is my proof you are bittyfree: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052681.0;topicseen

You accused me of scamming you because I REFUSED to do business with you and your lame alternative accounts.
And after you emailed me asking to mutually delete negative trust comments, and I said NO WAY, you posted with your other account Bittyfree.  You gave yourself POSITIVE trust and game me the same negative trust from your other account.

You have removed, and or changed your comments since then, and removed your trust you gave yourself, but not before I took some pictures.

More info and other people that hate your trust system manipulation on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052681.0;topicseen
ClownSpider

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:11:00 PM

You were banned for insubstantial posts and running a signature ad - don't waste the moderator's time when the reason is clear.

I agree with your opinion that no of posts doesn't matter if they are quality one..
But one thing I wanna ask what's the time to get ban lifted when it happens twice..
Thanks in advance..

Oh look.  Another alternate account for Josef2000!  Ban evading again!
DDOSbtc speaking in poor broken english just like Josef2000.
DDOSbtc talking about building a faucit just like Josef2000.
DDOSbtc threatening people (and threatening to DDOS this forum) just like the hostile Josef2000!
DDOSbtc coming to reply as Josef2000 on Josef2000's thread.

I have pictures of DDOSbtc posts if Josef2000 decides to delete his posts to hide that they are the same person.
DDOSbtc

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:34:41 AM

Thanks in advance..

DDOSbtc threatening people (and threatening to DDOS this forum) just like the hostile Josef2000!

I have pictures of DDOSbtc posts if Josef2000 decides to delete his posts to hide that they are

the same person.

Are u crazy.....
Another offensive words against me will not be fruitful for you...just an advice to you..
ClownSpider

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:49:16 AM

Thanks in advance..

I have pictures of DDOSbtc posts if Josef2000 decides to delete his posts to hide that they are

the same person.

Are u crazy.....
Another offensive words against me will not be fruitful for you...just an advice to you..

Is it crazy that I know you are another alternative account of Josef2000?
Why are you offended or angry about it?  You dont want to be banned?

Maybe you shouldn't threaten people, threaten the forum, or threaten other members with your script kiddie attacks.
DDOS is for newbs!  DDOS does NOT do anything anymore.  Ever heard of traffic filtering?  Poof!  You are no threat to anyone but yourself.

Everyone knows you are Josef2000 AGAIN.
Why are you so silly as to reply to Josef2000's thread as Josef, while you are logged in under the wrong name?

Silly boy.  =)
DDOSbtc

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:54:22 AM

Thanks in advance..

the same person.

Are u crazy.....

Is it crazy that I know you are another alternative account of Josef2000?
Why are you offended or angry about it?  You dont want to be banned?

Maybe you shouldn't threaten people, threaten the forum, or threaten other members with your script kiddie attacks.
DDOS is for newbs!  DDOS does NOT do anything anymore.  Ever heard of traffic filtering?  Poof!  You are no threat to anyone but yourself.

Everyone knows you are Josef2000 AGAIN.
Why are you so silly as to reply to Josef2000's thread as Josef, while you are logged in under the wrong name?

Silly boy.  =)

I r crazy that's what I can say..
I am not Josef that's truth as much as u r son of one father...
ClownSpider

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:11:02 AM

Are u crazy.....

If you are not Josef, why are you here?
Why are you speaking for him?
Why are you ALSO creating the same bitcoin fausit?
Why are you also rude, and insulting just like him?
Why do you speak the same Bad english because you are Also german?
Why would you be involved in the same thread, and calling people crazy just like him?

Why are you mad Josef?

What do YOU have against Josef?
Why would you care about Josef at all, or care about being his alt?
Because you dont want to be banned AGAIN, and you want me to stop calling you out for using multiple accounts and ban evading!

You are exactly like Josef because you are Josef!
You do EVERYTHING that Josef does!
DDOSbtc

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:15:22 AM

Are u crazy.....

If you are not Josef, why are you here?
Why are you speaking for him?
Why are you ALSO creating the same bitcoin fausit?
Why are you also rude, and insulting just like him?
Why do you speak the same Bad english because you are Also german?
Why would you be involved in the same thread, and calling people crazy just like him?

Why are you mad Josef?

What do YOU have against Josef?
Why would you care about Josef at all, or care about being his alt?
Because you dont want to be banned AGAIN, and you want me to stop calling you out for using multiple accounts and ban evading!

You are exactly like Josef because you are Josef!
You do EVERYTHING that Josef does!

Joseph is mother*****  is that make sense to you that I am not Josef..
I ain't begging for him..I am just another victim who had been banned twice..now permabanned.

I run my own faucet rotator that is http://freebits.gq

I ain't hold any relation with Josef

So better you understand it..
And I'm Indian.
ClownSpider

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:18:30 AM

A new account with 14 point activity, created right after your Josef account is banned.
You say the same things as Josef.. a stupid mistake you made as Bitfree or whatever name that was.
And you do the same things Josef does.

And you are totally new, and you end up commenting on Josefs thread,,  Speaking as Josef and answering for Josef!

And you wonder why I refused to do escrow with you Josef?   Your escrow could be YOU!

The same bitcoin gambling dice signature trash.
You are newly created after his ban.
And you want us to think you are a random strange new person that ended up in this thread on accident, for no reason?

Just a random new guy that happens to:
1)  be German, like Josef
2)  write bad English just like Josef
3)  have a prime dice type signature just like Josef
4) make websites like Josef
5) spesifically bitcoin fausit websites like Josef
6) insult people who bust your lies like Josef
7)  threaten people with your ego, like Josef
Cool  call me crazy just like ...JOSEF
9)  You are created after Josefs ban
10)  You are on Josefs thread.
11)  You are defending Josef
12)  You are responding and answering on behalf of Josef
13)  You are in a very random thread that is for Joesf.
14)   YOU ARE JOSEF!  BAN EVADING AGAIN
ClownSpider

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:19:54 AM

I ain't begging for him..I am just another victim who had been banned twice..now permabanned.

And I'm Indian.

Why would you be responding for Josef, and not creating your own thread?

Why are you confessing to Ban evasion, Mr Josef?

You need to be banned for Ban evading.

Thank you for confessing.
DDOSbtc

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:35:05 AM

And I'm Indian.

Why would you be responding for Josef, and not creating your own thread?

Why are you confessing to Ban evasion, Mr Josef?

You need to be banned for Ban evading.

Thank you for confessing.

Fuck off.... Don't quote me now..
U r insane..
ClownSpider

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:47:09 PM

Thanks in advance..

Josef2000 look, I just quoted you!  You said you got nothing but an email about apeal.
You said that under the name DDOSbtc.
Who as I have pointed out, is does ALL the same activity as Josef2000.
You messed up.
You are ban evading by your own confession.
josef.2000 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:54:46 PM

Just to clear it up, I am not DDos Bitcoin. Admins can check ips or whatever
Stop flaming around because your scam was busted: you didnt wanted to use any escrow

Stop insulting innocent people. Blaming that everybody here that posted was me wont help you further
Just like you blamed that Skynet is Quicksellers alt, which is not.

You are an insane member. You have created designs threads, but when I posted that you wont probably accept escrow on the forum you closed it immediately and opened a self-moderated one

You have blackmailed me that I should remove the neg trust from you or you will somehow ban me. You just said bittyfree was my alt because he gave you neg feedback, just like Quickseller and Skynet. But that didnt happen, I have no clue why I got banned still. I didnt post any spam or 2 word posts, just normal posts that everybody would do. Who knows?

Well, I didnt insult you in any way, you started everything. I said I wont trade with you without using a forum escrow and you just flamed me with posts stating to not waste you time and calling me names like bitch and faggot. I havent used any of these words and tried to talk with you like a normal person.

But, forum mods.... PLEASE, PLEASE look further why I ACTUALLY GOT BANNED, AND WHY THE BAN EVADING EXTENSION?!

Oh and
Regarding the email appeal, I dont have one in my ban message. Would you normally get one?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: