Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:35:45 AM

Any word on a MP?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:16:13 AM

if you read the last page the dev posted v1.1.0.1 (just make sure you use his link and not a quoted link to be safe)
Still get an error missing file

when you try to open the the rar file ?

it works fine for me

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:44:07 AM

I just updated the wallet to the new one. Works great. Thanks DEV.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:52:15 AM

i had like 41k coins.. i updated the wallet finding out i have like 31k
so what's up with that?, i did repairwallet
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:13:22 AM

Does the block explorer show the correct balance?

Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:31:42 AM

if you read the last page the dev posted v1.1.0.1 (just make sure you use his link and not a quoted link to be safe)
let me check it out.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:51:53 AM

it actually shows 30918.99765227 whereas my balance is 30806.65240832
i mined also the hiPos 12.5s how can my balance be like 11k lower?
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:53:11 AM

it actually shows 30918.99765227 whereas my balance is 30806.65240832
i mined also the hiPos 12.5s how can my balance be like 11k lower?

Does the block explorer show any outgoing transactions from your address which you don't recognise?

Besides that: The block explorer doesn't lie so there has to be some error on your side. Did you possibly stake on a wrong fork? This is a little bit unlikely though given the amount of 11k....

GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:09:57 PM

I just wanted to raise this topic again, as we've been getting a few people ask for personalized wallets be updated to the new enhanced functionality.  We're still doing them for people, but if you get this now you will need to get it redone again in about 5-6 days when we release the Arbitrage beta.  If you really want this made for you, it's not a problem, but we may be a little slow to respond as we're working to get the arb done.  Once that's out, we'll take a few days and catch up on any back orders before focusing our efforts completely on the Auxiliary POS tech.

Small Update:

Greetings everybody.  Today we have a small update.  We reached out to Bittrex and they asked for more twitter activity if we would like to be listed.  Please tweet to $gph and the developer account @graphcoin be sure to include @bittrexexchange

Tomorrow we will have a temporary website created.  We are also working on a mac wallet, which we'll release soon.

We have made some personalized wallets for some of the people posting on this thread.  Send a pm and we will provide a download link for you, there are some examples below.  If you would like your own personalized wallet, we will make up to 50 of them, and 10 a day.  We are editing a 256x256 image, so it can be anything you want, just link us what it should be.  If no image is provided we will use your name.

To answer a few questions that have been asked:

Dev,how many coins i need to store in my wallet for staking?
when will the real pos phase start?
thanks.

It is a good idea to save your stake weight until block 7500, that is when the dynamic pos kicks in.  There is no maximum coin age.  I suggest you have at least 100 coins.  Close the wallet or disable staking to save your weight, and keep an eye on the block explorer.

My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

You can also rent scrypt hash, it seems cheap right now.

This pool has some problems minerpools.com
Home page display error. Roll Eyes

I don't believe this is a problem any more.

We will try to answer questions each day, thank you.

tom14cat14

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:17:09 PM

I just wanted to raise this topic again, as we've been getting a few people ask for personalized wallets be updated to the new enhanced functionality.  We're still doing them for people, but if you get this now you will need to get it redone again in about 5-6 days when we release the Arbitrage beta.  If you really want this made for you, it's not a problem, but we may be a little slow to respond as we're working to get the arb done.  Once that's out, we'll take a few days and catch up on any back orders before focusing our efforts completely on the Auxiliary POS tech.

Small Update:

Greetings everybody.  Today we have a small update.  We reached out to Bittrex and they asked for more twitter activity if we would like to be listed.  Please tweet to $gph and the developer account @graphcoin be sure to include @bittrexexchange

Tomorrow we will have a temporary website created.  We are also working on a mac wallet, which we'll release soon.

We have made some personalized wallets for some of the people posting on this thread.  Send a pm and we will provide a download link for you, there are some examples below.  If you would like your own personalized wallet, we will make up to 50 of them, and 10 a day.  We are editing a 256x256 image, so it can be anything you want, just link us what it should be.  If no image is provided we will use your name.

To answer a few questions that have been asked:

Dev,how many coins i need to store in my wallet for staking?
when will the real pos phase start?
thanks.

It is a good idea to save your stake weight until block 7500, that is when the dynamic pos kicks in.  There is no maximum coin age.  I suggest you have at least 100 coins.  Close the wallet or disable staking to save your weight, and keep an eye on the block explorer.

My hash is whopping 5.4mh.  Dont think makes difference.  When will CCex price drop to my 5k satoshi buy order?   I want some before PoS.

You can also rent scrypt hash, it seems cheap right now.

This pool has some problems minerpools.com
Home page display error. Roll Eyes

I don't believe this is a problem any more.

We will try to answer questions each day, thank you.

Thanks DEV. I hope the bot works well.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:31:05 PM

Block explorer shows different balance than my wallet
I did repair wallet show true
What's going on
I try sending coins does not go out to bittrex
My address on block explorer shows last transaction may 22nd and may 25th rest nothing there and looks it stuck there
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:34:40 PM

What's going on
My address on block explorer shows last transaction may 22nd and may 25th rest nothing there and looks it stuck there

Did you try downloading the latest win wallet, backing up your wallet.dat and resynchronizing with the blockchain?  I can do this for you if you'd like, or anyone else having issues, just pm me and I'll give you an e-mail to send your wallet.dat to.  I did this for another guy yesterday.

All I am doing is going into the %appdata% directory and deleting everything except the wallet.dat file in the graph folder, then restarting the wallet after downloading the latest win wallet.  Make 100% sure you back up your wallet.dat file before you do this.
racer2012

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:43:26 PM

I did that already but still doesn't works
Also the new wallet is creating problem when I extract it and when i opened, it shows missing gl file
I could pm you wallet.dat
I am the 5th holder in richlist with last 3 digit fd6
My wallet syncing with current block But doesn't send out coins and block explorer has different amount than wallet
tom14cat14

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:16:23 PM

Also the new wallet is creating problem when I extract it and when i opened, it shows missing gl file
My wallet syncing with current block But doesn't send out coins and block explorer has different amount than wallet

I would say save a copy of you wallet.dat on your desktop. Once you know it is there. Delete everything GPH releated. And I mean everything(other than wallet.dat) Then start from scatch with new wallet downloaded. Open wallet to get connections and it will create the new app data folder then close and drop your wallet.dat (or paste it) back into the app data folder. Make sure to over ride the one that is in the new app data. I have had to do this with other coins and it worked for me.

racer2012

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:37:19 PM

I would say save a copy of you wallet.dat on your desktop. Once you know it is there. Delete everything GPH releated. And I mean everything(other than wallet.dat) Then start from scatch with new wallet downloaded. Open wallet to get connections and it will create the new app data folder then close and drop your wallet.dat (or paste it) back into the app data folder. Make sure to over ride the one that is in the new app data. I have had to do this with other coins and it worked for me.

I will try that
but when I download new wallet it gives me error missing gl file or something
I had old wallet in which app folder I delete everything except wallet.dat and than re sync it get to current block But cannot sent coins and amount different than explorer
Explorer blockchain stuck at fork
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:53:29 PM

What's going on

Did you try downloading the latest win wallet, backing up your wallet.dat and resynchronizing with the blockchain?  I can do this for you if you'd like, or anyone else having issues, just pm me and I'll give you an e-mail to send your wallet.dat to.  I did this for another guy yesterday.

All I am doing is going into the %appdata% directory and deleting everything except the wallet.dat file in the graph folder, then restarting the wallet after downloading the latest win wallet.  Make 100% sure you back up your wallet.dat file before you do this.

And if everything else fails, try this:

In case everything else (repairwallet etc pp) fails, do the following.

1. Make a backup of your "broken" wallet.dat (or the complete folder)
2. Dump all your private keys of the GPH addresses you want to keep in debug console (most likely those with coins):

Code:
dumpprivkey <yourGPHaddress>
   Repeat for all relevant GPH addresses. Note all the resulting private keys in some text file.
3. Create a new, blank wallet by deleting the original wallet folder (but keep the backup) and starting the GPH wallet
4. Go to debug console (no need to wait until the wallet is fully synced) and import all your private keys you dumped earlier with

Code:
importprivkey <yourGPHprivkey>
5. Wait until synced. Done.

This always works. Smiley

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:19:09 PM

What's going on

And if everything else fails, try this:

In case everything else (repairwallet etc pp) fails, do the following.

1. Make a backup of your "broken" wallet.dat (or the complete folder)
2. Dump all your private keys of the GPH addresses you want to keep in debug console (most likely those with coins):

Code:
dumpprivkey <yourGPHaddress>
   Repeat for all relevant GPH addresses. Note all the resulting private keys in some text file.
3. Create a new, blank wallet by deleting the original wallet folder (but keep the backup) and starting the GPH wallet
4. Go to debug console (no need to wait until the wallet is fully synced) and import all your private keys you dumped earlier with

Code:
importprivkey <yourGPHprivkey>
5. Wait until synced. Done.

This always works. Smiley

Racer2012,

Folllow the above listed steps provided by Wurstgelee and if that does not work send a copy of your wallet.dat to the GraphDev so he can resolve the issue for you.

Wurstgelee,

Thank you for laying out a comprehensive guide.

Cheers-

Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:50:53 PM

glad to see the community being so helpful, I usually put off putting new coins in my sig... but I have a good feeling about GPH, a great start for a community and great dev'ing so far with awesome plans ='s a bright future  Cool

and I'm super stoked to play with the trading bot

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:03:01 PM

glad to see the community being so helpful, I usually put off putting new coins in my sig... but I have a good feeling about GPH, a great start for a community and great dev'ing so far with awesome plans ='s a bright future  Cool

and I'm super stoked to play with the trading bot

yes great to see helping hands instead of trolls running around Smiley

Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 07:08:27 PM

hey guys!
Is there a good time to buy? Or should i w8 a wile?
Also i can't find the total suply of this coin Huh

Thanks and keep up the good work

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: